March 29, 2024, 12:45:42 AM

Author Topic: When are the T&T jerseys really coming out?  (Read 3705 times)

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
When are the T&T jerseys really coming out?
« on: January 20, 2006, 07:56:29 PM »
Well from some posts on here people have said that the jerseys will come out in Feb. I does get a catalog from eurosport. They usually advertise this at the bottom of the screen during football games on FSC. I get this catalog yesterday and it says that the T&T jersey will be coming out in May!!!! I don't know if this is when their shipment will be coming in or something else. When are these jerseys really coming out? and how come we dont know how the jersey looks? >:(
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: When are the T&T jerseys really coming out?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2006, 09:20:04 PM »
As I said in the other post, I went to the adidas store in New York yesterday. The guy I spoke to was very knowledgeable about the unveiling of the shirt deal back in November, and said the shirts were in mass production now, but he wasn't able to give me an ETA. Be nice if it was Feb.
I think we can generally expect a shirt with the same cut and pattern as the rest, just with Trini's colors. I wonder about the patch - will it be the old one or the new fugly one they just unveiled (as on socawarriorstt.com)

Offline Trinitim

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 21, 2006, 07:25:42 AM »

When I was in trinidad for the Christmas I went to the sports stores and they said that the Trinidad Jersey is coming out in Feburary. Francis Sports/ Shoe Locker and Kenny's Sport gave me that information and it will be selling for $400 TT, they were also requesting that you sign up for the jerseys since the mad rush could take place and there may be a shortage. Whether is the new World Cup Jersey, or the one we used to play Bahrain I will never know. But I know that one will be available locally in Trinidad from Feburary. Eurosport and Kitbag I am not sure when they will have their jerseys available, but I am sure that locally it will be on sale in Feburary.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 21, 2006, 09:04:12 AM »
NC done have one already
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Small Magician aka Wazza

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
ey eman send us a link wey u saw the "fugly shirt"    cuz i jus went on an saw nun bout no shirt

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2006, 09:49:19 AM »
Well from some posts on here people have said that the jerseys will come out in Feb. I does get a catalog from eurosport. They usually advertise this at the bottom of the screen during football games on FSC. I get this catalog yesterday and it says that the T&T jersey will be coming out in May!!!! I don't know if this is when their shipment will be coming in or something else. When are these jerseys really coming out? and how come we dont know how the jersey looks? >:(

A rep from Eurosport actually emailed me and said middle of FEB. I complained that our flag is not even on their web site

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2006, 11:23:28 AM »
ey eman send us a link wey u saw the "fugly shirt"    cuz i jus went on an saw nun bout no shirt

I was referring to the patch, the emblem, not the shirt. Are they using the old TTFF logo or the new Soca Warriors shield that was unveiled recently.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2006, 12:15:52 PM »
I need bout three, one to sweat in, one to lime in and a back up in case meh wattless brudah ninja one out the dryer. ;D

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2006, 04:47:30 PM »
give thanks grskywalker, yuh complaint worked...dey now have a TnT link on de website, it's linked to  some to a big blank where the jersey should be,  worldsoccer.com have we flag, linked to some generic world cup jerseys and a soccer ball????? nothing TnT-specific yet though....is ah start i guess
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 11:23:51 AM »
give thanks grskywalker, yuh complaint worked...dey now have a TnT link on de website, it's linked to  some to a big blank where the jersey should be,  worldsoccer.com have we flag, linked to some generic world cup jerseys and a soccer ball????? nothing TnT-specific yet though....is ah start i guess

Yes saw that, if all of we get on they ass ah bet they fix it up. All yuh go an start bombarding them with emails so we get some proper representation

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 11:35:09 AM »
Found the link to WORLD SOCCER SHOP. Send them some email the TTFF logo up there but it link to a set of T SHIRTS that say nothing about the team

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/contact.html

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 11:45:34 AM »
Found the link to WORLD SOCCER SHOP. Send them some email the TTFF logo up there but it link to a set of T SHIRTS that say nothing about the team

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/contact.html

They have a pre-order link for the home jersey and they have team info here:

http://www.worldsoccershop.com/trinidad-and-tobago-national-team-information.html

1]; } ?>