April 29, 2024, 11:38:32 AM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 92045 times)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Brent Sancho on I95.5FM NOW.....6:45pm Eastern
« Reply #300 on: October 16, 2008, 08:03:15 PM »
let shabazz haul he muslimeem C%*T!
whats that about?
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 16, 2008, 08:17:47 PM »

Come nah man..show some respect to people choice in religion...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 16, 2008, 09:25:08 PM »

"muslim" is religion... muslimeen ent no facking religion.

Offline Sando prince

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 16, 2008, 09:27:16 PM »

"muslim" is religion... muslimeen ent no facking religion.

Yeh bake n shark...you proved me wrong muslimeen aint no religion and thats what is obviously more important   ::)..however I know i made my point clear

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: October 17, 2008, 06:31:59 AM »

sando and sammy normally i doh be on dat but certain things in meh past will not allow to forget shabazz dem....also ah lil tie-tongue youth from Princes Town was meh bredren, de one who get shot and burnt nah by de gate in Police HQ nah...so forgive meh if me eh want to here nutten bout fellahs like shabazz dem. me eh want to start no set ah talk, dais is just de way i feel and will always feel, right?
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 17, 2008, 08:28:52 AM »
Fyzoman,
sorry to hear about your bredren
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 17, 2008, 08:32:39 AM »

sando and sammy normally i doh be on dat but certain things in meh past will not allow to forget shabazz dem....also ah lil tie-tongue youth from Princes Town was meh bredren, de one who get shot and burnt nah by de gate in Police HQ nah...so forgive meh if me eh want to here nutten bout fellahs like shabazz dem. me eh want to start no set ah talk, dais is just de way i feel and will always feel, right?

sorry bout ure pardner.

Anyways, heard this monring on TV6 from i think is lincoln phillips that Shabazz is now incharge of youth development for the TTFF
"Giving away something in charity does not cause any decrease in a person's wealth, but increases it instead. The person who adopt humility for the sake of Allah is exalted in ranks by Him".
(Muslim)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 17, 2008, 10:16:41 AM »

sorry bout ure pardner.

Anyways, heard this monring on TV6 from i think is lincoln phillips that Shabazz is now incharge of youth development for the TTFF

Well now we eh go have any good players.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 17, 2008, 10:21:59 AM »

So Anton get fired from de wuk?
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 17, 2008, 10:39:00 AM »
Lets hope NE Stars get to the Lucozade big six..or else they only have 3 games left
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 17, 2008, 10:47:17 AM »

WHAT !!!!   :banginghead:
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline sammy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 17, 2008, 12:10:00 PM »

they just said that he cant carry on in that position, -no other reason was given. So Villafana was like (i paraphrasing) "what! is this a big secret how come no one knows about that?" but the talk swing in some other direct after without an answer. Apparently shabazz in that position a couple of weeks now. I end up leaving to get ready for work, so I guess we have to wait for a press release or something for the whole story.
(Muslim)

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: October 17, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »
This headline misleading,why it was not Shabazz on 195.5FM,like up to now Sancho eh say nothing or nobody want to say what he said,i thought he would have a lot to say about his new team,how it feels playing in the Pro league,about the national team,his intentions on playing for T&T again etc etc it had peeps here that tuned into the show did any one ask him any thing,i would have thought his views would be of utmost importance since he was a previous member of this team,i don't think Shabazz is the person to be concerned about here,if so lets make another topic for that.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 17, 2008, 12:51:02 PM »
This headline misleading,why it was not Shabazz on 195.5FM,like up to now Sancho eh say nothing or nobody want to say what he said,i thought he would have a lot to say about his new team,how it feels playing in the Pro league,about the national team,his intentions on playing for T&T again etc etc it had peeps here that tuned into the show did any one ask him any thing,i would have thought his views would be of utmost importance since he was a previous member of this team,i don't think Shabazz is the person to be concerned about here,if so lets make another topic for that.

The interview started off with Brent Sancho and then Jamal was introduced.  Dat de thread evolve into mostly comments on Jamal's comments is jes how de flow of de show went.

I guess why everyone commentin on what Jamal said is because of what he said.

Brent didn't say anything earth shattering.  He in trini to play, he hedge a bit when he was asked if he was at this moment fit and ready to play for the national team, and he hasn't played in the Pro League because it's been on hiatus with the national team activities.

He also said he was proud of the effort of the team and paid respects to both Yorke & Latas. 

There was a question that was asked of both Sancho & Jamal regarding who they would like to see in the team going forward.  Jamal said Sancho and he also said he would bring back Arnold Dwarika.  Sancho said he was impressed with Andre Boucaud and suggested he could be looked at as well.

Hoepfully that good enough for you. 

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 17, 2008, 02:00:04 PM »

they just said that he cant carry on in that position, -no other reason was given. So Villafana was like (i paraphrasing) "what! is this a big secret how come no one knows about that?" but the talk swing in some other direct after without an answer. Apparently shabazz in that position a couple of weeks now. I end up leaving to get ready for work, so I guess we have to wait for a press release or something for the whole story.

I hope  anton is  still coach of the under under 17 team
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #315 on: October 17, 2008, 02:36:56 PM »
Please- Dwarika- what is it with us and past tense. Friends we are moving forward and just as we gave Latapy and Yorke the opportunity at a young age let us do the same with Hyland and Daniel. Plus there are a number of young midfielders playing in Europe that we need to look at. Finally- A coach is a role model for young players who is like a father figure to them. In a survey conducted in the USA coaches have the greatest influence on the motivation and behaviour and decency and civility for young men.
 Jamal would be the last person I would entrust my son with even if he is the best coach in the World

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 17, 2008, 05:35:03 PM »
Jamal in charge ah yutes so u mean dumbtist bein replace by chipmunk. I eh able nah we football progressin despite d TTFF. D peter principle in operation what yute team Caledonia have all these yrs. We eh go mention d women programme
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 24, 2008, 10:40:36 PM »

sorry bout ure pardner.

Wait I now thinking, (yes rancid ah kind ah slow) how could Shabazz be the Head Coach of Guyana Men's National team and the Coach in charge of player development for T&T? Isn't that conflict of interest or something? That could never be right.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #318 on: October 24, 2008, 11:26:40 PM »
Anywhere but TNT that would b a conflict of interest but we special dat way
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #319 on: October 25, 2008, 03:29:55 PM »
and by de way, Shabazz ever get he visa thing sorted out so he could travel to foreign. ah cyah remember if he did or not.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 25, 2008, 03:39:54 PM »
and by de way, Shabazz ever get he visa thing sorted out so he could travel to foreign. ah cyah remember if he did or not.
Sort of. Ah bounce him up in Miami International Airport earlier dis year on his way back to T&T from Mexico where we women's team was contesting de Olympic Qualifiers. He was flanked by uniformed and plain clothes officers.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 25, 2008, 04:30:38 PM »
Wait I now thinking, (yes rancid ah kind ah slow) how could Shabazz be the Head Coach of Guyana Men's National team and the Coach in charge of player development for T&T? Isn't that conflict of interest or something? That could never be right.

How is it a conflict of interest... what's wrong about it?

What does the person in charge of player development do?  Is he involved in tactical decisions that could affect the Guyanese National Team?

Are any of his duties as head of player development compromised by his position of Coach of the Guyanese MNT?  Exactly what interests do you see as bein gin conflict here?

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 25, 2008, 05:27:24 PM »

How is it a conflict of interest... what's wrong about it?

What does the person in charge of player development do?  Is he involved in tactical decisions that could affect the Guyanese National Team?

Are any of his duties as head of player development compromised by his position of Coach of the Guyanese MNT?  Exactly what interests do you see as bein gin conflict here?

So as head of player development he would not be privy to anything that's going on with the Senior team? Would he not be part of the team making recommendations to the Senior team technical staff about players and how to address certain issues players had in a particular game, training, etc. ? I guess because is T&T anything could happen like Weary said.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #323 on: October 25, 2008, 05:37:36 PM »
So as head of player development he would not be privy to anything that's going on with the Senior team? Would he not be part of the team making recommendations to the Senior team technical staff about players and how to address certain issues players had in a particular game, training, etc. ? I guess because is T&T anything could happen like Weary said.

I dunno what a "Head of Player Development" does... so dat is why I ask de question.  My guess is that he oversees training techniques, organizes clinics and exchanges, tracks players on all levels of football and prepares them for eventual inclusion in the national pool.... I'm sure I'm missing some things.

My unfamiliarity with the role aside, I don't see this person being involved with the Senior Men's National team except on a very cursory level- perhaps having input or consulting on player selection etc.  I hardly think that he'd be consulting on scouting or game strategies, tactics or anything that would be crucial or of vital importance to our CONCACAF opponents... or any other opponent for that matter.  In short there is hardly anything that the person in charge of player development could provide opposition that would be readily damaging on gameday.

I could be wrong... but just don't see it.

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 25, 2008, 07:22:10 PM »
Andre Bouchard?
sorry, buh when last did he play for the NMT?

wow...that been awhile....since after the friendly...they lost his name in a shoes box

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #325 on: October 26, 2008, 06:16:54 AM »
Sort of. Ah bounce him up in Miami International Airport earlier dis year on his way back to T&T from Mexico where we women's team was contesting de Olympic Qualifiers. He was flanked by uniformed and plain clothes officers.

Tallman strikes again, give thanks.
Next time get we a little picture nah...yuh probably have one (or several) but don't want to post it ;)

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
The fearless 1 i95.5fm today:4 all the level headed and narrow minded critics
« Reply #326 on: September 12, 2009, 02:56:19 PM »
Talking football tonight the fearless one mention it after the game last Wednesday
« Last Edit: September 12, 2009, 02:58:46 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
well i waiting to see if weary and others will call in and blame jack for WC flop  also demand  camps resign oh i miss lasana

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
well i waiting to see if weary and others will call in and blame jack for WC flop  also demand  camps resign oh i miss lasana

I and Patriot does always call and since u dont leh me hear what u want meh 2 say

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

I and Patriot does always call and since u dont leh me hear what u want meh 2 say
i call already b4  but you talking about  getting rid ah them jokers in the federation so call in and blame jack and call on camps to leave blame the blacklist ..

1]; } ?>