April 24, 2024, 11:53:15 PM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 91666 times)

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
What going on with this?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Them talking real tata. Whoever talking say let we forget the administrative part since the last WC. That playing for T&T should be put first, that money should not be an issue.

Or and he don't know why Wim leave.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Them talking real tata. Whoever talking say let we forget the administrative part since the last WC. That playing for T&T should be put first, that money should not be an issue.

that is edgar vidale
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All of the overseas players sits  in first class local based sits in economy ...
 and tinto only train with denzil
« Last Edit: September 13, 2009, 01:44:28 PM by Trini _2014 »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

that is edgar vidale

Not 2 mention d reason y Wim get fire was sittin next 2 him. He LP continues to be a waste he cyah say blacklist because he is an employee of d TTFF paid by my TAX DOLLARS. LOUDDDDDDDDD LOUDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSS
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

that is edgar vidale

Not 2 mention d reason y Wim get fire was sittin next 2 him. He LP continues to be a waste he cyah say blacklist because he is an employee of d TTFF paid by my TAX DOLLARS. LOUDDDDDDDDD LOUDDDDDDDD STEUPSSSSSSSSSS

Dais exactly why admin ha to dissolve before we culd make some real progress
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile

that is edgar vidale

Dais exactly why admin ha to dissolve before we culd make some real progress

Cosign
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline elan

• Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
Re: The fearless 1 i95.5fm today:4 all the level headed and narrow minded criti
« Reply #337 on: September 12, 2009, 09:51:57 PM »
Edgar sound like he start following T&T football yesterday. Playing he cyah remember Wim last name. JW and them making millions of the players off the field and the players must just watch all that paper go buy. Vidale and them feel is 1950 where you coming from work and then national training, football is man bread and butter now.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
All of the overseas players sits in in first class local based plays in economy ...
 and tinto only train with denzil
waz dis one?

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 13, 2009, 02:23:12 AM »
Edgar sound like he start following T&T football yesterday. Playing he cyah remember Wim last name. JW and them making millions of the players off the field and the players must just watch all that paper go buy. Vidale and them feel is 1950 where you coming from work and then national training, football is man bread and butter now.
That's why i glad we fail to make south africa, i think it was ah blessing in disguise!!  them yellow belly house nygers in TNT don't deserve nothing good, that's BC they are part and parcell of the problem! dem men still stuck in the middle ages, and to make matter worst, they deaf dumb and blind .

this is why fellas like manning and panday does be doing whatever they like without fear of consequences, that's BC of the naive nature of the ppl! these ppl are so inactive it's mind boggling, the only other folks i see in the developing world that are so unconcerned by their administrators are bajans, with trinbagonians not far behind.

folks like vedale are elated tuh have such ah high profile job that pay fairly well, that they will do anything within their power to keep it, so they will go along with hitler tuh maintain their status if needs be.

trinidad will always have sellouts, that's BC most the ppl there are deprived, and great opportunities are extremely rare! jack warner is like ah mutating virus, and TNT is like the perfect climate for this virus too grow. it would take ah mighty strong immune system to get rid of him.

good luck allyuh , sorry i can't be there to help, but i promise to be there in mind.                               positive.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
That's why i glad we fail to make south africa, i think it was ah blessing in disguise!!  them yellow belly house nygers in TNT don't deserve nothing good, that's BC they are part and parcell of the problem! dem men still stuck in the middle ages, and to make matter worst, they deaf dumb and blind .

this is why fellas like manning and panday does be doing whatever they like without fear of consequences, that's BC of the naive nature of the ppl! these ppl are so inactive it's mind boggling, the only other folks i see in the developing world that are so unconcerned by their administrators are bajans, with trinbagonians not far behind.

folks like vedale are elated tuh have such ah high profile job that pay fairly well, that they will do anything within their power to keep it, so they will go along with hitler tuh maintain their status if needs be.

trinidad will always have sellouts, that's BC most the ppl there are deprived, and great opportunities are extremely rare! jack warner is like ah mutating virus, and TNT is like the perfect climate for this virus too grow. it would take ah mighty strong immune system to get rid of him.

good luck allyuh , sorry i can't be there to help, but i promise to be there in mind.                               positive.

the ttff know what dey doing, money passing so they keeo the football, like i referenced in the other thread, if the cricket board could be run so well, so can the football, its the coaching and admin that has always kept us down, not the players or lack of talent...

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 13, 2009, 01:52:55 PM »

good luck allyuh , sorry i can't be there to help, but i promise to be there in mind.                               positive.

it look as its only de people on dis forum have an idea ah what going on.Surely the clubs or zones must have voting power,what are they doing with it?

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
I95.5fm Thread.
« Reply #342 on: August 06, 2011, 01:04:22 PM »
SW.net/WN members on I95.5fm this evening with The Fearless one....

Hey folks,

Tune in from 6 pm as a few of us get together with Andre Baptiste to talk about SocaWarriors.net and TheWarriorNation.com as well as football in general.....so far its me, Weary, Patriot and one or two other persons....and Andre will call a foreign based forumite.

Listen here....http://www.i955fm.com/watch-i955-fm-studio-live.html
« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:13:30 PM by Flex »
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: SW.net/WN members on I95.5fm this evening with The Fearless one....
« Reply #343 on: August 06, 2011, 01:58:04 PM »
should be interesting as usual  :beermug:

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: August 06, 2011, 02:15:25 PM »
Will be tuning in!
Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #345 on: August 06, 2011, 04:03:17 PM »
Will anyone be taping this ?

11 after 6pm, and nothing ?
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 04:12:14 PM by Flex »

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: August 06, 2011, 04:36:36 PM »
peeps in studio, brownie, jah gol, patriot, weary
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: August 06, 2011, 04:43:08 PM »
Patriot say we have a few hundred members here... I thought we have in the thousands....

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: August 06, 2011, 04:52:13 PM »
Andre ask Brown how many men tracking her on the site. She say none!! But the others name Elan as a tracker lol 

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: August 06, 2011, 04:58:03 PM »
Be nice if the guys can mention SW role in the bonus case and also that 2 couples met on line and got married!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
  • Sweet sweet T&T.Oh how ah luvup mi Country
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: August 06, 2011, 05:02:12 PM »
LOL...Them men real getting kicks on Elan yes...They say he gone in hiding in the US after the tracking talk.... Nice discussion, and nice to see Weary and Brownsugar. See Patriot already. Not sure who the other person is.
Two islands are better than one.

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: August 06, 2011, 05:03:26 PM »
LOL...Them men real getting kicks on Elan yes...They say he gone in hiding in the US after the tracking talk.... Nice discussion, and nice to see Weary and Brownsugar. See Patriot already. Not sure who the other person is.

Jah Gol

Offline Star Child

• Hero Warrior
  • Pure Pipe
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: August 06, 2011, 05:04:25 PM »
It would be nice to for them fellas mention some of Sam's interview he did with jack, Camps, LP etc, etc, seriously, he had some great ones.

They should quote some of the points from Flex article on the SWO anniversary article. RE 11 million hits, some of his interview with top players and coaches etc.... that was big...

Link here...
http://www.socawarriors.net/forum/index.php?topic=54318.msg754503#msg754503

Nice show so far.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: August 06, 2011, 05:05:24 PM »
i tort weary69 go b torkin in shrt wrds like on d site

eh, brownie nice boy!

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline STEUPS!!

• Hero Warrior
  • a.k.a warrior queen
    • View Profile
« Reply #354 on: August 06, 2011, 05:05:37 PM »
Controversial on the phone now
Doh f**k wit MY warriors!!!

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: August 06, 2011, 05:08:23 PM »

Jah Gol

Ah OK

Offline Sando

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: August 06, 2011, 05:23:06 PM »
They should mention Jack Horner...  :devil:

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: August 06, 2011, 05:28:55 PM »
contro, yuh represent real good  :beermug:  :beermug:  :beermug:
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #358 on: August 06, 2011, 05:30:15 PM »
Yuh interview was class Controversial! Big up!  :beermug:

Jah Gol, Weary, Patriot and Brownie held it down nice as well!  :beermug:

Kudos to Flex, Football Supporter (I swear u were born and bred in Trini :beermug:) and Steups for calling in.  :beermug:

You guys make me proud to be a SW.net member! Great job!  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2011, 06:35:32 PM by FireBrand »

Offline Socafan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #359 on: August 06, 2011, 05:37:58 PM »
Studio needed to have a real-time discussion board where online folks could have posted in and help steer the talk. Camps cyar/will not resign. He needs to be voted out. The regional bodies and their heads should have been brought up.

Well done SWO and its die hard football peongs.......

1]; } ?>