March 29, 2024, 01:44:53 AM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 91003 times)

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: football forum tonight on i95.5fm @6:15 pm
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2006, 09:15:44 AM »
2006 wc performance and where we go from here.
cummings,vidale and the rest tonight.

THANKS I WANT TO HEAR WHAT CUMMING HAVE TO SAY
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2006, 09:36:34 AM »
How could we relay this information for the host of the show  to  discuss with the guests? two areas for discussion I would like to hear about:

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=2768.0

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=18636.msg191407#msg191407

They may have a call in segment on the program, if that's the
case you can give your views when that time arrives so tune in
@6:15 pm tonight.
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: July 08, 2006, 10:11:41 AM »
I could save allyuh de bandwidth and tell allyuh exactly wha dem fellas go say

1 - We doh need no foreign coach to get we to World Cup

2 - Beenhakker disrespeck de nation by not comin back wit de team & he was only in it to use we to get bigger contract outside...he was never goin to come back and coach we.

3 - He disrespeck Latas by only bringin him on fuh 23 minutes.  Latas shoulda play all 3 games.  Dis go be comin from de same man who used to say Latapy and Yorke couldn't play together when dey was in dey prime.

4 - Who de hell is Whim Rijsbergen?  He never coach nobody before and all of a sudden he go jes come now and coach we National team over more deserving local coaches.  Why they doh ever give de local coaches a break?  Why not give dem de same resources dat Beenie did get?

5 - It had better players in T&T who should have been on the team.  We best players was Cornell Glen & Cyd Gray....local players.  It have men like Kerry Baptiste, Dwarika, Trent Noel, Andre Toussaint, Hardest (GULP) etc who shoulda be on de team.

6 - We play too defensive and never get to show de world we brand of football until Latapy come on against Paraguay.  De world would have had to sit up and take notice of de unique brand of kaisoca soccer.

7 - Proud of de team and dey efforts despite not having scored a goal.

8 - We in T&T know our players the best and know how to get the best from them.  This is why a local should be in charge.

etc etc etc
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 10:15:22 AM by palos »
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline FireBrand

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: July 08, 2006, 10:19:07 AM »
Are there any WN/SW.net members in trini willing to call in and ask questions on behalf of those members living abroad? It would also be a form of advertising for our websites if callers could announce their membership to WN/SW.net. Let's continue to make our presence felt publicly.... Any volunteers for today's program?

Warrior Nation Member At Large

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: July 08, 2006, 10:23:08 AM »
Are there any WN/SW.net members in trini willing to call in and ask questions on behalf of those members living abroad? It would also be a form of advertising for our websites if callers could announce their membership to WN/SW.net. Let's continue to make our presence felt publicly.... Any volunteers for today's program?

If yuh have a question & yuh outside a Trinbago....jes call 868-622-3937.  Dat will get yuh to de call in show.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: July 08, 2006, 10:24:44 AM »
Palos,
 ah thinhk yuh could be  right about your pronostications.  It seems like ah broken record when yuh listen tuh them men.

When are we going to start  thinking progressively?????

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #66 on: July 08, 2006, 10:56:34 AM »
Well lewwe wait and see what they talk about.

I would be lil disappointed if they don't have any current football people on the show...by current I mean people who directly involved right now like Lincoln Phillips, Anton, Wim (long shot), maybe even a current player whoever still home.
Maybe Patriot will call in so post questions here too (be concise).

With that old crew I not so sure if we going to hear anything new but we will see.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: July 08, 2006, 10:56:55 AM »

2 - Beenhakker disrespeck de nation by not comin back wit de team & he was only in it to use we to get bigger contract outside...he was never goin to come back and coach we.

3 - He disrespeck Latas by only bringin him on fuh 23 minutes.  Latas shoulda play all 3 games.  Dis go be comin from de same man who used to say Latapy and Yorke couldn't play together when dey was in dey prime.

4 - Who de hell is Whim Rijsbergen?  He never coach nobody before and all of a sudden he go jes come now and coach we National team over more deserving local coaches.  Why they doh ever give de local coaches a break?  Why not give dem de same resources dat Beenie did get?

5 - It had better players in T&T who should have been on the team.  We best players was Cornell Glen & Cyd Gray....local players.  It have men like Kerry Baptiste, Dwarika, Trent Noel, Andre Toussaint, Hardest (GULP) etc who shoulda be on de team.

6 - We play too defensive and never get to show de world we brand of football until Latapy come on against Paraguay.  De world would have had to sit up and take notice of de unique brand of kaisoca soccer.

8 - We in T&T know our players the best and know how to get the best from them.  This is why a local should be in charge.

etc etc etc

Palos yuh killing me with that one
I have a mind to call in and ask gally if he up grade his coaching skills and if he want to be next head coach.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 11:10:32 AM by triniman »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: July 08, 2006, 12:22:41 PM »

etc etc etc

Thanks for the run down dey....this way if ah miss it. ah know what ah miss :devil:

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: July 08, 2006, 03:04:32 PM »
Palos, right on the ball. That is exactly what they will say.
 Dont forget Soca Soccer that Gally was pushing as a cultural thing.
 A very good Question to Gally- How has he upgraded his skills since the strike Squad.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: July 08, 2006, 04:28:49 PM »
Lol palos is prophet them men kill leo

gally not in the studio

The man say
--he disappointed that we dint have a highly qualified technical committee
--The coaching set up with Leo comming back in 2 years is rubbish
---He say Leo should have been coaching local football players to replace Dwight Yorke we played to defensive and Yorke and letup would have made a deadly attacking supporting force up front.

edgar vidale

---leo tactic stiffled the ability of our players
---If we had put a different team on the field we would have won .
--we cyar have formation when we have 10 defenders

Maynard

-- how we played in the final was not the same in the other three warm up games
-- the coach messed up our campaing
-- cannot have the best player in the western hemisphere on the bench ;D
-- we could have gotten alot more in the sweden game if latapy had come on in the sweden game.
-- dumping the ball out side is not good defending
-- He cannot say one tactic that leo employed in ther wc helped us
-- he diss leo brining on glen was nothing etc
-- he say we had no counter tactic
-- some local coach barny who develop latapy say eh cannot point out one thing that leo did that he could take away from the world cup..

Some next man
-- player dont respect local coaches  when loal coaches doing the same thing.
-- if it was a local coach warner would a go down and say put on latapy
-- Same thing local coaches does be telling the player
-- Have respect for the local coaches
-- Local coaches  just as good as foreign coach
-- Gally ,st clair just as good as leo

Cabarl
-- First game we played we did exceptionaly
-- Before leo came we had 1 point opportunity for us to qualify was remote.
-- he talk about hati and dominca  he say hati have war fuh 3 years and domina have bout 5000 people and we could not beat them.

« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 07:25:34 PM by triniman »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: July 08, 2006, 04:39:42 PM »
As much as I expectin dese kinda comments on dese fellas etc....it still SHOCKIN to hear how dem gangin up on Beenhakker eh.  WHAT A TING!!!!

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #72 on: July 08, 2006, 04:43:28 PM »
As much as I expectin dese kinda comments on dese fellas etc....it still SHOCKIN to hear how dem gangin up on Beenhakker eh.  WHAT A TING!!!!

Maynard bawl Beenhakker didn't do one thing right tactically   :o

This painful to listen to.  Sheer vindictiveness yes.

Next man bawl "when the white man reach".

This not about the coach nah cuz they blinded by anger.  Maybe they have a point with treatment but tearing down Leo making them lose credibility.

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: July 08, 2006, 04:44:20 PM »
only we and only we know our players understand
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: July 08, 2006, 04:47:13 PM »
Lawd....de white man lyrics start.

DE FUNNIEST PART.....Buggy Haynes sayin dat we players doh respeck de local coaches.  If a foreign coach say one ting....de players go listen...but if was a local coach dey eh go listen even doh he tellin dem de same ting as de foreign coach.

He say DE SAME TING happen in 73 with Verity and dat squad.  DE IRONIC TING THO...was that Gally Cummings....de same man he biggin up as dis big local coach...was one a de players on dat 73 team.  So he mus be was one who didn't listen to no local coach eedah.

Dese fellas is pure kicks.  Transparent like oxygen.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: July 08, 2006, 04:49:45 PM »
What u guys expect from Andre Baptiste. If it was up to him Latapy and Yorke would not have returned. The man is a CLOWN so he will have guest who are also CLOWNS.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #76 on: July 08, 2006, 04:53:26 PM »

I just waiting for Patriot to call in and talk some sense.
But he have a job on his shoulders with these fellahs and dey issues.

Vidale:  Leo is an enigma (as if everything is luck)
Now he questioning how Leo say the 2nd goal against England wasn't important   ::)

And you know Andre Baptiste wouldn't even say anything and provide a different point of view...geezzz annn.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 08, 2006, 04:54:38 PM »
Dese men is men who still have positions of influence in we football.

Dese fellas have aspirations to be a national coach?

I TRULY FEAR FUH DE FUTURE OF WE FOOTBALL.  I EH FLIKKIN JOKIN!!
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 04:58:20 PM by palos »

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 08, 2006, 04:57:31 PM »
Dem men talking a pack ah arse.......this exemplifies the problem with local coaching

Dem men aint say a word about how organized defensively we were for the majority of tournament. It is clear to see how limited tactically these coaches are to compete on an international stage. Dey prefer we collect 5 every game and play lovely attacking football.

Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 08, 2006, 04:58:13 PM »
Them men still thinking that latapy could ah do it against sweden and england..Even glen in his interview say that . them men forget the bahrain game and how latapy struggle

Andre baptiste is not supportive of leo in a way right before the USA GAME he was bad talking the team etc.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 05:02:26 PM by triniman »

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 08, 2006, 05:00:39 PM »
Dem men talking a pack ah arse.......this exemplifies the problem with local coaching

Dem men aint say a word about how organized defensively we were for the majority of tournament. It is clear to see how limited tactically these coaches are to compete on an international stage. Dey prefer we collect 5 every game and play lovely attacking football.

What "lovely attacking football" you talkin bout bro or sis (sorry..cyah tell yuh gender by yuh handle).  Daz a serious figment of we imagination.  When we colleckin 5 in we tail...is because we busy tryin to fend off de opposition not givin we 10 in we pweffen.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 08, 2006, 05:01:40 PM »
Where is the contradiction with what leo   i did not hear the second interview with leo my pc shut down >>

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2006, 05:04:25 PM »
This is poor sports journalism just having a totally one sided show pushing an agenda for months on end now.

I cah remember last time I hear any kinda debate on this show until the end when we have callers.

Ok people allowed to have their opinion....but I want to know what their final conclusion is...what is the point of all the criticism?
You really trying to convince people Leo ain't a good coach or somehow he not suited to us?

They believe it is a universally accepted truth that Latapy shoulda be playing and it was a tactical error.   ::)

Offline g

• mr greggle71
  • Hero Warrior
  • semi match fit
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 08, 2006, 05:04:50 PM »

What "lovely attacking football" you talkin bout bro or sis (sorry..cyah tell yuh gender by yuh handle). Daz a serious figment of we imagination. When we colleckin 5 in we tail...is because we busy tryin to fend off de opposition not givin we 10 in we pweffen.

Is Bro but dat is d point i trying to make.. We were well organized defensively absorbing a lot of pressure for long periods and were able to compete. Dese coaches not even acknowledging that fact that we played to a plan.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2006, 05:07:05 PM by g »
Soca Warriors, the pride of a nation

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 08, 2006, 05:09:06 PM »
a real mob mentality......and these men supposedly care about TnT football......instead of stating what they have learned and what they can carry forward to develop football in TnT they choose to harp on what ifs......

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 08, 2006, 05:12:03 PM »
Wait nuh that is what the assistant say to nahkid abaout muslim ruling holland? that racist?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #86 on: July 08, 2006, 05:12:34 PM »
Ok now they replaying the Nahkid interview with the bust up with Whim.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 08, 2006, 05:16:44 PM »
this is so funny.......these guys are slanderous

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 08, 2006, 05:17:03 PM »
Dem fellas reinventin history now.

David Nakhid bring Beenhakker.

WOW!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: July 08, 2006, 05:17:26 PM »
Journalism is poor in TNT

Sports Journalism is PISS POOR
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

1]; } ?>