March 28, 2024, 05:58:49 AM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 90967 times)

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Football talk on i95.5fm Look loy is on
« Reply #390 on: November 12, 2011, 04:51:25 PM »
Yes me too...good stuff..

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #391 on: November 12, 2011, 04:52:20 PM »
Yes me too...good stuff..

Waitin 2 call
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #392 on: November 12, 2011, 05:36:37 PM »
Ah listening! I surprised to hear him say Otto should go when he recommended his hiring! I guess his is seeing a little clearer now!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #393 on: November 12, 2011, 05:44:46 PM »
Ah listening! I surprised to hear him say Otto should go when he recommended his hiring! I guess his is seeing a little clearer now!

He realize he  :banginghead:
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #394 on: November 12, 2011, 06:30:31 PM »
Ah loss the feed. wanted tuh hear more of the calls. ah hope they keep the coach and stick with the program. IMO these fellas could still do some damage in the degicel and gold cup, plus they could build some cohesion and move up the rankin. there's a lot of work still to be done, my only disappointment is that we will not be playing regular football.

i really don't care much for this world cup crap, i only want us to do well and win some regonal tourneys, after all, it's this WC fackry that has us in this state. for some ppl big success could be ah calamity.
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #395 on: November 12, 2011, 06:37:06 PM »
Ah loss the feed. wanted tuh hear more of the calls. ah hope they keep the coach and stick with the program. IMO these fellas could still do some damage in the degicel and gold cup, plus they could build some cohesion and move up the rankin. there's a lot of work still to be done, my only disappointment is that we will not be playing regular football.

i really don't care much for this world cup crap, i only want us to do well and win some regonal tourneys, after all, it's this WC fackry that has us in this state. for some ppl big success could be ah calamity.

2006 WC
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline reggae-fan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #396 on: November 13, 2011, 12:26:00 AM »
IMO these fellas could still do some damage in the degicel and gold cup, plus they could build some cohesion and move up the rankin. there's a lot of work still to be done, my only disappointment is that we will not be playing regular football.

I like your optimism. but to say you dont care about world cup now after you are out is a little suspect. I'm still shocked at the way you treated your football hero Russel Latapy when he was fired as T&T head coach...now that Pfister has failed, it sems many are calling for him to remain in charge. This man would have been fired immediately after the game if he was coaching any other team in CONCACAF..given the hefty salary he commands.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 12:33:27 AM by reggae-fan »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #397 on: November 13, 2011, 06:25:47 AM »
IMO these fellas could still do some damage in the degicel and gold cup, plus they could build some cohesion and move up the rankin. there's a lot of work still to be done, my only disappointment is that we will not be playing regular football.

I like your optimism. but to say you dont care about world cup now after you are out is a little suspect. I'm still shocked at the way you treated your football hero Russel Latapy when he was fired as T&T head coach...now that Pfister has failed, it sems many are calling for him to remain in charge. This man would have been fired immediately after the game if he was coaching any other team in CONCACAF..given the hefty salary he commands.
Listen fella, first order of business, just mind how yuh talk tuh me, i iz not one ah these home grown middle class boys on here, izah big man and i don't have tuh pull no punches with no mortal, ask any body on this forum who know me, i doh give ah solitary fack bout no one, or care enough to be deceitful.

i said it before and will say it again, 2006 WC was ah curse on T&T football, and i never care fuh the WC as much as regional tourneys like the gold cup and degicel cup. the WC IMO is nothing ah big shopping expo to showcase new talent to the footballing market. and IMO countries who doh have their house in order have no right being there!

post germany WC was the worst T&T football has ever been in all my yrs of following international football. right after that WC instead of building on the momentum, jack warner went and lost his monkey mind over 30 million USD, and turned T&T football inside out like ah smoke herring! which destroyed all chemistry  the team had allowing the football to plummet to an all time low.

as for latapy he's ah serious self serving c@nt! who shoulda never been hired in the first place. this turkey has no credentials, no former resume of managing ah club or national team, and he had no advance license, in other words, the man was trying a thing @ the expense of T&T football!

latapy took T&T football and made it into ah mockry, imagine this dude played seven games in the hex, he won one, drew one and lost five. he then begged to be kept on as head coach, which further destroyed the credibility of T&T football by allowing our rankings to fall into the hundreds, making us to lose out on another gold cup, and despite all that , still!!!!! wanted to stay on as head coach, and even when he was fired , still!!! wanted to be an assistant to pfister!

this new coach, pfister on the other hand, had one warm up game before qualifying started with no name india, he them jumped into the tourney cold turkey with very little knowledge of the players under his care, and had tuh experiment with his players in the middle of qualifying, and after 5 games in charge ppl want his head, i think this is absolute madness!!

this man is ah proven coach winning lots of things that latas only dream of, so whats so ridiculous about giving this man another chance to get dug in ? IMO this man has a lot to offer, why not be as patient as we possibly can.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 06:35:52 AM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #398 on: November 13, 2011, 06:43:18 AM »
Why surprised that Look Loy says Pfister should not be kept on? Pfister's project was never to develop TNT football or even the senior men's team over the long term. It was always to qualify the team for Brasil 2014. That has not been achieved and now he must be replaced. The immediate priority must be the resolution of the TTFF's politics and leadership question, however. Without a new, capable leadership, any new coach would be constrained by the same old nonsense that undermines all TTFF initiatives.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #399 on: November 13, 2011, 06:45:36 AM »
Why surprised that Look Loy says Pfister should not be kept on? Pfister's project was never to develop TNT football or even the senior men's team over the long term. It was always to qualify the team for Brasil 2014. That has not been achieved and now he must be replaced. The immediate priority must be the resolution of the TTFF's politics and leadership question, however. Without a new, capable leadership, any new coach would be constrained by the same old nonsense that undermines all TTFF initiatives.

:applause: :cheers:

I find men only going on about Otto and the players and is like we skirting around the REAL issue......the lame TTFF admin that we have.....
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #400 on: November 13, 2011, 09:01:48 AM »
let tnt rebuild there house and move on, i think we need to leave the coach and have the u23 coach to became de asst coach for tnt... and once otto retires then eve can get d position.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #401 on: November 13, 2011, 01:19:46 PM »

Listen fella, first order of business, just mind how yuh talk tuh me, i iz not one ah these home grown middle class boys on here, izah big man and i don't have tuh pull no punches with no mortal, ask any body on this forum who know me, i doh give ah solitary fack bout no one, or care enough to be deceitful.

i said it before and will say it again, 2006 WC was ah curse on T&T football, and i never care fuh the WC as much as regional tourneys like the gold cup and degicel cup. the WC IMO is nothing ah big shopping expo to showcase new talent to the footballing market. and IMO countries who doh have their house in order have no right being there!

post germany WC was the worst T&T football has ever been in all my yrs of following international football. right after that WC instead of building on the momentum, jack warner went and lost his monkey mind over 30 million USD, and turned T&T football inside out like ah smoke herring! which destroyed all chemistry  the team had allowing the football to plummet to an all time low.

as for latapy he's ah serious self serving c@nt! who shoulda never been hired in the first place. this turkey has no credentials, no former resume of managing ah club or national team, and he had no advance license, in other words, the man was trying a thing @ the expense of T&T football!

latapy took T&T football and made it into ah mockry, imagine this dude played seven games in the hex, he won one, drew one and lost five. he then begged to be kept on as head coach, which further destroyed the credibility of T&T football by allowing our rankings to fall into the hundreds, making us to lose out on another gold cup, and despite all that , still!!!!! wanted to stay on as head coach, and even when he was fired , still!!! wanted to be an assistant to pfister!

this new coach, pfister on the other hand, had one warm up game before qualifying started with no name india, he them jumped into the tourney cold turkey with very little knowledge of the players under his care, and had tuh experiment with his players in the middle of qualifying, and after 5 games in charge ppl want his head, i think this is absolute madness!!

this man is ah proven coach winning lots of things that latas only dream of, so whats so ridiculous about giving this man another chance to get dug in ? IMO this man has a lot to offer, why not be as patient as we possibly can.

JC almost everything yuh say there makes sense but as I said before we cannot afford to keep Pfister on with his current World Cup Qualification salary!

If he is willing to take a drastic pay cut then we can entertain keeping him on otherwise we will have to let him go happily into retirement!

Can't see many other countries rushing to hire Pfister and paying him the sort of money we were paying him unless they are still in with a good chance of qualifying for Brazil and think that he is the best available coach for the task that they can afford!

Who knows? Maybe Guyana will strongly consider sacking Shabazz and hiring Pfister is we get rid of him!
Yeah right and pigs will fly!
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 01:21:21 PM by Socapro »
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #402 on: November 13, 2011, 05:51:54 PM »
And this is what's destroying T&T football, instant gratification!

so let me get this straight, we fire the coach, and then we park the team in ah ole garage until the degicel cup, then we bring it back out , give it ah wash and ah vacuum, bring in ah new mechanic tuh tune up the engine, and is back on the race track with cars that's been active and overhauled regularly and running while we were parked in some old garage until is time tuh race again?

that is why we not doing well @ football in the region, bc we don't have our priorities straight! this coach is the 4th coach in 5 yrs! now if that isn't counter productive then i don't know what iz!

i understand what yuh saying bro, but that quick fix mentality in football has to stop! this is what's killing the boys! imagine having 6 or 7 different philosophies in yuh head on how to play football, how does that work exactly?

take forinstance the US mens team, they had two coaches in 7 yrs, both coaches took them to a WC, and every time they change a coach it was way before the other campaign started, and that coach takes them right through the campaign.

they recently fired bradly bc they thought it was time to raise the bar, not bc they were afraid that bradley couldn't take them to another WC.

they want to compete on ah higher level, and instill ah more efficient philosophy on their players! which includes player development, better ball handling and creativity, together with technical and tactical development, and for this reason alone, the US would never suffer the pain and gripes we do!

they know ah system by heart, they studied it, it grew on them and they can play it with their eyes closed, ask our boys, what system do they play, and they can even identify it? that's bc over the past 15 yrs it's about 10 philosophies /systems they've had put down their throats, together with ah new national team every 2 yrs, so no cohesion, no basic system, and no continuity, and we wonder why we failing so much!

what T&T needs to do is......... and i'm being unrealistic here but practical. get with ah good foreign whiteman coach for the next 7 yrs! yes i said it! and equally ah good technical director, and yes we have the fackin money tuh do so!

we also need tuh have ah core of @ least 40 players learning ah system under this great coach, not no fackin local xenophobe! ah real tech minded stalwart in the know coach, that's if we decide to rid our selves of pfister (which i'm totally against), but be it as it may,

if they decide to axe pfister, i would like to see a new coach as soon as january! and i repeat! not no local donkey either ! but ah fackin over qualified coach from europe with all his badges from A-Z.

i'd like to see this coach and TD work hand in hand with the TTpro league and the under 20 team to help raise the level of play on the islands. this work in progress should continue for @ least the next five yrs, implementing his system and a team that can identify this system with their eyes closed!

i would also like to see the team up and running as soon as january, no time for pitty parties, just like england did when they failed to make the euro in 2008, they got off the ground as soon as possible and went and got ah strong coach and immediately started competing.

yes folks, this is how big name footballing countries do it, they put their money and hearts where their mouths is, and if we want tuh be amongst the elite, then we have tuh start thinking as such!

which means, no mo quick fixes, go out and spend the fackin money, get serious help, play ah friendly every fifa break, and build ah solid structure so that the grenadas, the bermudas, and guyanas, would not stand ah snow balls chance in hell of coming up to such ah structure, but if we want tuh keep building straw houses, then go on right ahead, we all see where that does get us!

this is real folks, if we want bragging rights, then we need tuh put in the time, money and 100% effort! this is what the USMNT does, the english team, and all the successful footballing nations around the world.

we also need tuh revamp this pro league! smaller community fields like what they have in the english conference league, needs to be implemented. forget ato, manny and larry gomes stadiums, we need smaller intimate venues to encourage community support like back in the old days.

i believe this would bring the sponsors on board, just like community steelbands did, but ppl this is what is needed to go forward. i can't believe no one in T&T couldn't sit down and have this discussion, my god! how the rass these ppl expect to move forward??!! are they that bloody clueless.

BTW, i glad guyana beat us, we reap what we sow.  fuh five yrs them men eh plant ah crop, but they expect tuh pick fruits in the harvest ? that is utta madness!  how out of it could these ppl possibly be?                 positive.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 07:05:45 PM by just cool »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #403 on: November 13, 2011, 09:35:13 PM »
And this is what's destroying T&T football, instant gratification!

so let me get this straight, we fire the coach, and then we park the team in ah ole garage until the degicel cup, then we bring it back out , give it ah wash and ah vacuum, bring in ah new mechanic tuh tune up the engine, and is back on the race track with cars that's been active and overhauled regularly and running while we were parked in some old garage until is time tuh race again?

that is why we not doing well @ football in the region, bc we don't have our priorities straight! this coach is the 4th coach in 5 yrs! now if that isn't counter productive then i don't know what iz!

i understand what yuh saying bro, but that quick fix mentality in football has to stop! this is what's killing the boys! imagine having 6 or 7 different philosophies in yuh head on how to play football, how does that work exactly?

take forinstance the US mens team, they had two coaches in 7 yrs, both coaches took them to a WC, and every time they change a coach it was way before the other campaign started, and that coach takes them right through the campaign.

they recently fired bradly bc they thought it was time to raise the bar, not bc they were afraid that bradley couldn't take them to another WC.

they want to compete on ah higher level, and instill ah more efficient philosophy on their players! which includes player development, better ball handling and creativity, together with technical and tactical development, and for this reason alone, the US would never suffer the pain and gripes we do!

they know ah system by heart, they studied it, it grew on them and they can play it with their eyes closed, ask our boys, what system do they play, and they can even identify it? that's bc over the past 15 yrs it's about 10 philosophies /systems they've had put down their throats, together with ah new national team every 2 yrs, so no cohesion, no basic system, and no continuity, and we wonder why we failing so much!

what T&T needs to do is......... and i'm being unrealistic here but practical. get with ah good foreign whiteman coach for the next 7 yrs! yes i said it! and equally ah good technical director, and yes we have the fackin money tuh do so!

we also need tuh have ah core of @ least 40 players learning ah system under this great coach, not no fackin local xenophobe! ah real tech minded stalwart in the know coach, that's if we decide to rid our selves of pfister (which i'm totally against), but be it as it may,

if they decide to axe pfister, i would like to see a new coach as soon as january! and i repeat! not no local donkey either ! but ah fackin over qualified coach from europe with all his badges from A-Z.

i'd like to see this coach and TD work hand in hand with the TTpro league and the under 20 team to help raise the level of play on the islands. this work in progress should continue for @ least the next five yrs, implementing his system and a team that can identify this system with their eyes closed!

i would also like to see the team up and running as soon as january, no time for pitty parties, just like england did when they failed to make the euro in 2008, they got off the ground as soon as possible and went and got ah strong coach and immediately started competing.

yes folks, this is how big name footballing countries do it, they put their money and hearts where their mouths is, and if we want tuh be amongst the elite, then we have tuh start thinking as such!

which means, no mo quick fixes, go out and spend the fackin money, get serious help, play ah friendly every fifa break, and build ah solid structure so that the grenadas, the bermudas, and guyanas, would not stand ah snow balls chance in hell of coming up to such ah structure, but if we want tuh keep building straw houses, then go on right ahead, we all see where that does get us!

this is real folks, if we want bragging rights, then we need tuh put in the time, money and 100% effort! this is what the USMNT does, the english team, and all the successful footballing nations around the world.

we also need tuh revamp this pro league! smaller community fields like what they have in the english conference league, needs to be implemented. forget ato, manny and larry gomes stadiums, we need smaller intimate venues to encourage community support like back in the old days.

i believe this would bring the sponsors on board, just like community steelbands did, but ppl this is what is needed to go forward. i can't believe no one in T&T couldn't sit down and have this discussion, my god! how the rass these ppl expect to move forward??!! are they that bloody clueless.

BTW, i glad guyana beat us, we reap what we sow.  fuh five yrs them men eh plant ah crop, but they expect tuh pick fruits in the harvest ? that is utta madness!  how out of it could these ppl possibly be?                 positive.

Agree with what yuh saying but we are in CONCACAF not Europe! I think we would compete better in our region playing like Brazil and not like England so would prefer the coach to be South American.
If coach has to be from Europe then let it be Spain or Holland or even Germany even though I think the German style is too mechanical and won’t give us the best advantage playing against top teams in our region. Don’t want to end up looking too mechanical in our style like the USA!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #404 on: November 13, 2011, 10:54:44 PM »
Socapro, did you notice that out of the last four WC campaigns the eropeans won it three times. did you watch germany play this past WC in SA? it's the best display of football that i've ever seen, was pretty sure they were going to win, but they caught ah bit of bad luck when their two beast attacking options picked up injuries.

would rather play ah dutch or german sturdy organized style of football any day than that show off brazilian flair, mind you, which only them alone can pull off, and only bc it's their culture. if yuh want tuh emulate ah mans culture, why not emulate ah more gritty efficient style?

give me the german style any day.                                  positive.
« Last Edit: November 13, 2011, 10:56:31 PM by just cool »

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #405 on: November 14, 2011, 12:50:51 AM »
Socapro, did you notice that out of the last four WC campaigns the eropeans won it three times. did you watch germany play this past WC in SA? it's the best display of football that i've ever seen, was pretty sure they were going to win, but they caught ah bit of bad luck when their two beast attacking options picked up injuries.

would rather play ah dutch or german sturdy organized style of football any day than that show off brazilian flair, mind you, which only them alone can pull off, and only bc it's their culture. if yuh want tuh emulate ah mans culture, why not emulate ah more gritty efficient style?

give me the german style any day.                                  positive.

The European/German style is not our natural style!! Nearest thing to our natural football style was what Gally had us playing in the late 80's but that has now been lost!

If the TTFF is overhauled and we can start developing our players and football again from the grass-roots up then I think within a short period of time our old natural style and flair of football will return. But right now we don't have enough technically skilled players with the basics of trapping, passing, dribbling etc to play our old natural football style! We need to rebuild our football from scratch and the opportunity to overhaul the TTFF and start the rebuilding process is now!!

Offline president

• Sr. Warrior
  • ...Walk and don't look back...
    • View Profile
« Reply #406 on: November 14, 2011, 04:49:15 AM »
The TTFF is guilty of any number of failings. So to are the clubs and leagues. Why blame the Federation for technical weaknesses and lack of flair in players when these very players come from the clubs - most of which are not properly organized? Generally, clubs pay little attention to youth development and are content to merely chase points every season while simultaneously absenting themselves from the meetings they are supposed to attend in order to ensure the politics, administration and development of the game at their local AND national level proceeds properly? If club football - the foundation of the national game - and football generally are in a mess, there's enough blame to be shared by both Federation and clubs. The clubs don't get a pass on this one.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #407 on: November 14, 2011, 06:00:43 AM »
The TTFF is guilty of any number of failings. So to are the clubs and leagues. Why blame the Federation for technical weaknesses and lack of flair in players when these very players come from the clubs - most of which are not properly organized? Generally, clubs pay little attention to youth development and are content to merely chase points every season while simultaneously absenting themselves from the meetings they are supposed to attend in order to ensure the politics, administration and development of the game at their local AND national level proceeds properly? If club football - the foundation of the national game - and football generally are in a mess, there's enough blame to be shared by both Federation and clubs. The clubs don't get a pass on this one.
Yuh know, of all the yrs i've been on this site, you're the first member who is willing tuh attack football @ the club level. when i tell ppl that dexter skeene and larry romany is just as responsible as jack and camps for the state of football on the island, they does look @ me like i losing it, but it's true!

when WIM talked about the standard of football on the islands ppl thought he was being rude and took extreme offense to it, but they never took time out to take the constructive element of his critique, instead they got offended and did nothing about it, just like when pfister talked about the state of player tranfer and trials, they got their panties in ah knot instead of taking heed.

i knew for ah fact that camps and warner we not the only culprits in football's demise on the island, bc it was the zones who kept jack and camps in the throne.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hannibal Najar on I95.5fm this evening
« Reply #408 on: November 25, 2011, 03:58:40 PM »
Apparently Andre is interviewing him this evening from approx 6:15.  If ah give all yuh wrong information blame Patriot is he tell mih to tell all yuh..... ;D

www.i955fm.com
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
2006 Warriors vs. TTFF discussion on I95.5fm
« Reply #409 on: January 05, 2012, 09:16:02 AM »
Just heard a promo for I-sports Thursday with Andre where he will be discussing the state of the TTFF financially with imminent levy proceedings hanging over their heads.

I think the show is tonight (5th Jan) or next Thursday from 6 pm.  If I catch the promo again I'll confirm.

http://www.i955fm.com/
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: 2006 Warriors vs. TTFF discussion on I95.5fm
« Reply #410 on: January 05, 2012, 09:21:59 AM »
It is today and several of the players will be on. Got to make time to hear this programme.

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #411 on: January 05, 2012, 05:05:15 PM »
Sancho really kicking *ss and naming names!!

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #412 on: January 05, 2012, 06:05:09 PM »
WOW. If you didn't hear this, get a copy. Strongest I've heard Sancho, gray and Baptiste. Every caller very supportive. And weary's going to take photos of TTFF's offices being emptied by bayliffs!!

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #413 on: January 05, 2012, 06:34:55 PM »
Sancho (hot air).  :rotfl:

06 Warriors looking for retirement money.

Next thing the 2014 failed Warriors will sue to.

T&T 0 vs. Sweden 0
T&T 0 vs. England 2
T&T 0 vs. Paraguay 2

T&T goalless.

Warriors want millions.

Not just a bonus, but millions.

T&T football dead right now, who here willing to invest millions of their own money to take over ?
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #414 on: January 05, 2012, 06:49:48 PM »
Sancho (hot air).  :rotfl: Yeah, right. The players are taking action. Every caller was supportive. The only hot air is coming out of your *ss

06 Warriors looking for retirement money. Of course they are. Thats why people work. Of course, some people steal.

Next thing the 2014 failed Warriors will sue to. Why? Did TTFF & Jack fail to pay them too?

T&T 0 vs. Sweden 0  Superb result. Probably T&T's greatest International performance.
T&T 0 vs. England 2  Superb effort. 0-0 after 82 mins with John Terry keeping England in the game, and England needing a dubious goal to take the lead.
T&T 0 vs. Paraguay 2 Tactical gamble that didn't come off. Happens all the time and not the fault of the players.

T&T goalless. But not embarrassed in any way.

Warriors want millions. Because that is the agreement made by Jack Warner.

Not just a bonus, but millions. See above. Jack is a terrible businessman. Truth is, he should not have promised so much. Funniest thing is that only he actually knew how much he was promising them...unless, of course, he had no intention of paying what he promised?

T&T football dead right now, who here willing to invest millions of their own money to take over ? No one, until the corruption is removed.

Jack Horner, you, sir, are a complete *sshole. Your attitude stinks. I hope every Trini on this site is embarrassed and ashamed to know you are their fellow countryman.  I have no problem with you supporting Warner. I have a problem with your gloating anti Trinibagoan attitude. You must really hate your country and your fellow citizens. You post on here with your (not so) secret identity, but don't have the balls to admit who you are. I admire a man who can stand behind his convictions, like Sancho, Hislop and Jack, but I despise cowards who hide behind their mothers skirts. Why didn't you call in and say those words directly to Sancho and Gray? Because you are a coward.

I can't wait to push every word you have uttered on this site down your skinny throat.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2012, 06:51:38 PM by Football supporter »

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #415 on: January 05, 2012, 07:01:49 PM »
Where this clown Jack Horner does crawl out from ever so often??  steups!! 

Anyway as ah was going to post before ah see this joker, levy proceedings have been initiated.  I goh be dey with Weary to take pics too.....must get that Kodak moment on mih Canon camera for all eternity.

Ah know people eh realise it and they mentioned it tonight, depending on how this bankruptcy/levy on property thing goes, it eh goh have no Olympic football or no football for we to partake in eh......shouldn't be too hard to adjust to.......no football happening right now any way..... ::)

Now if the current accounts of the TTFF looks anything like one from KPMG in 2006, dem fellas only have some trophies to levy on eh......Camps on the other hand......ah wonder what he own??   :thinking:

Which brings me to something I thought of before but not sure if I raised it.  How come Jackula was not party to the lawsuit from the beginning??  Ah know he had no elected position on the TTFF executive but we know for a fact he was the man doing the wheeling and dealing.  Is it that he couldn't be made a party until Camps, the elected official, said formally via affidavit that all questions need to be asked of Jackula??

Ah find it a tad strange de judge push back the ruling to next week.....any reason was given by Brent and Cyd as to why???  I may have missed that part.  I just real antsy till he make he ruling.....he taking to damn long!!  One more week for what??    ??? :-\

FS, I eh too confident like you bout Jackula being made a party to the lawsuit.  With all things Jack and this lawsuit, when ah see it in black and white den ah goh believe.   IMHO, dais de man dey need to levy on.....dem fellas could end up owning Marvin Lee Stadium.....(check de next thread  ;D)

It was mentioned during the discussion that FIFA is watching the outcome of this closely because if would mean of course if the TTFF is wound up, FIFA would have to step in.  A care taker committee put in place etc.  hhhhhmmmm  2012 shaping up to be just as interesting as the 2011.

Brent made a call for the media to stand up and be counted.  Like he didn't see the article on the lime Jackula throw for media workers and name all kinda dish after them and thing..... ::) ::)  If is one thing eh.....Jackula know how to mix it up......throw ah bone for the spineless media and watch this story get relegated to the sports pages if its reported on at all.....

Brent give SW.net/WN ah hail out for standing by them through the long battle......small thing Brent et al.....small thing. 

God doh sleep......de tief and dem goh pay..... :flamethrower: :whip:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #416 on: January 05, 2012, 07:16:15 PM »

Not just a bonus, but millions. See above. Jack is a terrible businessman. Truth is, he should not have promised so much. Funniest thing is that only he actually knew how much he was promising them...unless, of course, he had no intention of paying what he promised?

FS, that question used to bug me.  Why would a supposedly shrewd business man make such a promise??   Well one day I happen to be re-reading Lasana Liburd's summary of the debacle he wrote sometime ago and I caught this...

June 12, 2006
Warner agrees to meet players at their hotel but is late and only Jack is in the lobby when he arrives. Warner tells the goalkeeper that the spreadsheet will be available soon and he is so proud of the team that he has increased their share of commercial revenues from 30 to 50 percent.
Warner meets Hislop on his way out of the hotel and repeats his decision to increase the players’ share to 50 percent

And then when I watch him operate through the 2010 election campaign and in general and I realise the man does just open he mouth and talk.  For example, Jackie boy buss up he mouth upon becoming Min of Works and Transport bout new number plates and driver's permits coming since last year.  He buss up he mouth bout solving flooding.  Buss up he mouth bout people goh hang by September 2010.  And on and on.........Nothing eh happen yet with these things except for the permits.....

He usually does just open he mouth and whatever come to mind he say it.  And he would usually get away with it because of he smoke screen and BS and nobody doh challenge him......

Well he most certainly met his match in this instance.  Just as you said, he never had any intention of fullfilling the promise.  He was just bussing up he mouth as usual.......
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #417 on: January 05, 2012, 07:23:31 PM »
Where this clown Jack Horner does crawl out from ever so often??  steups!! 

Anyway as ah was going to post before ah see this joker, levy proceedings have been initiated.  I goh be dey with Weary to take pics too.....must get that Kodak moment on mih Canon camera for all eternity.

Ah know people eh realise it and they mentioned it tonight, depending on how this bankruptcy/levy on property thing goes, it eh goh have no Olympic football or no football for we to partake in eh......shouldn't be too hard to adjust to.......no football happening right now any way..... ::)

Now if the current accounts of the TTFF looks anything like one from KPMG in 2006, dem fellas only have some trophies to levy on eh......Camps on the other hand......ah wonder what he own??   :thinking:

Which brings me to something I thought of before but not sure if I raised it.  How come Jackula was not party to the lawsuit from the beginning??  Ah know he had no elected position on the TTFF executive but we know for a fact he was the man doing the wheeling and dealing.  Is it that he couldn't be made a party until Camps, the elected official, said formally via affidavit that all questions need to be asked of Jackula??

Ah find it a tad strange de judge push back the ruling to next week.....any reason was given by Brent and Cyd as to why???  I may have missed that part.  I just real antsy till he make he ruling.....he taking to damn long!!  One more week for what??    ??? :-\

FS, I eh too confident like you bout Jackula being made a party to the lawsuit.  With all things Jack and this lawsuit, when ah see it in black and white den ah goh believe.   IMHO, dais de man dey need to levy on.....dem fellas could end up owning Marvin Lee Stadium.....(check de next thread  ;D)

It was mentioned during the discussion that FIFA is watching the outcome of this closely because if would mean of course if the TTFF is wound up, FIFA would have to step in.  A care taker committee put in place etc.  hhhhhmmmm  2012 shaping up to be just as interesting as the 2011.

Brent made a call for the media to stand up and be counted.  Like he didn't see the article on the lime Jackula throw for media workers and name all kinda dish after them and thing..... ::) ::)  If is one thing eh.....Jackula know how to mix it up......throw ah bone for the spineless media and watch this story get relegated to the sports pages if its reported on at all.....

Brent give SW.net/WN ah hail out for standing by them through the long battle......small thing Brent et al.....small thing. 

God doh sleep......de tief and dem goh pay..... :flamethrower: :whip:

I blieve dat they had 2 sue d TTFF and since Scamps is also registered wit d TTFF first is Scamps who implicated Jack.

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #418 on: January 05, 2012, 07:29:47 PM »

Brown, from what I can recall, Warner couldn't initially be named as he was an appointed employee of TTFF. However, the plan was that as soon as he was fingered as being solely responsible, he would be added. I believe the original paperwork named Warner as one of the entities the players wanted to recover funds from. Now Camps has sworn that Jack has all the money, the lawyers trying to rope him in. Its difficult to see why the judge would not add him and I'm sure the players lawyers have plenty of precedents to use on appeal if the judge does add him.

Offline Jack Horner

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #419 on: January 06, 2012, 07:19:40 AM »
Football supporter - Because that is the agreement made by Jack Warner.
Funny how you guys only hear what you want to hear, normally no one listens to Jack until now. Jack never promise these fools anything, he told them he would gave them a bouns and they blow this up. Sancho, Kelvin Jack and Hislop are crooks, this is why Hislop left those 2 fools in the dark.

Football supporter - Jack is a terrible businessman
This is why Jack is a multi millionaire and even before the 06 WC and your guys are broke.
Jack Warner will rise again and the world will beg him him to return and he will say "NO".............

1]; } ?>