March 28, 2024, 06:32:58 AM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 90968 times)

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
Thanks P !!!

I will tune in.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Connected, but not hearing anything.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Right now jack warner on I95.5
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
I only caught snippets of the interview.  Did they say how much money they expect to get from CONCACAF??
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
I only caught snippets of the interview.  Did they say how much money they expect to get from CONCACAF??

NO
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Andre Baptiste discussing T&T football on I-95.5fm NOW
« Reply #455 on: June 08, 2013, 04:39:58 PM »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Andre Baptiste discussing T&T football on I-95.5fm NOW
« Reply #456 on: June 08, 2013, 05:10:30 PM »
Tiger Fitzpatrick clear his name re threats. He said is 27 players who owe money from the qualification. is 1. million francs that they have to share.

Vidale chatting his usual nonesense.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #457 on: June 08, 2013, 06:11:14 PM »
Trinbigonians have a serious Latapy tabanca. People still hating on the Don 4 not playin Latas. GIVE IT UP PEOPLE.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #458 on: June 08, 2013, 06:17:41 PM »
Trinbigonians have a serious Latapy tabanca. People still hating on the Don 4 not playin Latas. GIVE IT UP PEOPLE.
So yuh now know how chippid and backward allyuh is down dey?
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 06:19:26 PM by just cool »
The pen is mightier than the sword, Africa for Africans home and abroad.Trinidad is not my home just a pit stop, Africa is my destination,final destination the MOST HIGH.

Offline Banter Banton

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #459 on: June 08, 2013, 06:22:53 PM »

because you are so smart and first world right ?

Remind me next time I'm in the states to come to the restaurant you serve at.. I might leave you a tip, just dont spit in my food plz and thanks

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
  • ah doh puh water in meh mouth to talk
    • View Profile
« Reply #460 on: June 08, 2013, 06:37:53 PM »
You just insulted every T&T national with that comment. Your new name from today is Uncle Ruckus, yuh nasty minded racist lump ah shit!!!

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #461 on: June 08, 2013, 06:49:19 PM »

because you are so smart and first world right ?

Remind me next time I'm in the states to come to the restaurant you serve at.. I might leave you a tip, just dont spit in my food plz and thanks
My point exactly!!

FYI here in america ppl don't condescend on work, there's no shame in working as long as it's honest and rewarding. that mentality is ah backward "THRID WORLD" out look, that's why they call develop countries the first world, it's not about money or tall buildings, but about the mind set of the ppl.

here in america a garbage man could live next door to a politician, i'd like to see you try that in trinidad. go try living next door to delabastide and see if they doh kill yuh rass, yuh fackin house n!gga.

BTW bro yuh aimed too high in my case. a waiter would be a step up for me bc on average they make way way way more money than an AO2 in any minisry in T&T sometimes $500 a night in tips alone, and their union is tops.

in reality i'm a nickle and diming drug dealer. so i could sell you a dime bag when yuh come through, it would only cost you 65 dollar, oh i forget we don't take that kinda pretty looking worthless money, only greens. ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:35:59 AM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #462 on: June 08, 2013, 06:51:28 PM »
You just insulted every T&T national with that comment. Your new name from today is Uncle Ruckus, yuh nasty minded racist lump ah shit!!!
Look who callin me uncle rukus, you was killing colored ppl in iraq by dropping bombs on innocent little kids and boasting!! so haul yuh stiking hoyti toyti muddac**t from here boy!! yuh genocidal mdfkr!
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:36:45 AM by just cool »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #463 on: June 08, 2013, 06:55:35 PM »
anyone taped it ...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #464 on: June 08, 2013, 06:58:55 PM »
Look who callin me uncle rukus, you was killing colored ppl in iraq by dropping bombs on innocent little kids and boasting!! so haul yuh stiking hoyti toyti muddac**t from here boy!!
I hit a nerve? eh Uncle Ruckus? Thats the best yuh have...always talking shit about Trini like you better than the folks back home, cause you move to foreign, and still yuh does bad talk the people place...you have no shame..You don't deserve to be recognized as a Trini National..Do us all a favor and crawl back into yuh stinking Latrine...Yuh lump ah sh*t. Everytime yuh talk Sh*t..I'll put yuh on blast. 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 07:03:33 PM by triniairman »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #465 on: June 08, 2013, 09:02:55 PM »
here in america ... there's no shame in working as long as it's honest and rewarding.
This is nowhere close to accurate.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #466 on: June 08, 2013, 09:03:00 PM »
Look who callin me uncle rukus, you was killing colored ppl in iraq by dropping bombs on innocent little kids and boasting!! so haul yuh stiking hoyti toyti muddac**t from here boy!!
I hit a nerve? eh Uncle Ruckus? Thats the best yuh have...always talking shit about Trini like you better than the folks back home, cause you move to foreign, and still yuh does bad talk the people place...you have no shame..You don't deserve to be recognized as a Trini National..Do us all a favor and crawl back into yuh stinking Latrine...Yuh lump ah sh*t. Everytime yuh talk Sh*t..I'll put yuh on blast. 
Yuh ah lil mamies gyrl from uptown or where ever yuh does try tuh make ppl feel yuh from, and FYI you could call me what yuh want, it's up to me to claim it jerk off!

uncle rukus you call me eh, but then again, do you even know who that was and why that name has any consequence?

as for being ah trini national, muddfkr what's so glamorous about that?? trinidad IMO is ah fackin embarrassment to the caribbean! the colonial british leave allyuh with ah functional society with gas and oil @ your disposal and allyuh run it in the ground with ah bunch ah bobol and mismanagement!!

there are haves and have nots on that stingy rock, and the haves, like how you does want to come off as, is ah bunch ah greedy white and colored thieves!!

for yrs your kind raped the place and play like allyuh better than poor ppl, and look who talking bout racist, your type should never let those words exit out allyuh trap bc your kind championed aparthide in T&T! allyuh doh do nothing with the rest of the population, including socializing.

allyuh have allyuh own schools, allyuh own pools , allyuh own communities, allyuh own work place, allyuh own clubs where you would find ah couple self hating niggas and wannbe coolies suckin up, in fact allyuh run the private sector in that place and seldom share anything with the rest of the population,

and the sad part of it all,  this is all @ the expense of the country's oil revenues, and you want to call me racist??  boy go jump in ah suckaway and while yuh @ it take yuh mammy wid yuh too eh!

the ppl wid money in T&T is partly to blame for the stinkin condition of the place, you would think that they would be on the up and up in respect to giving back to society, but the truth is they eh know fack all about philanthropy, as ah matter of fact they think it's ah place in greece.

they love to come across like they have class and pedigree, when in reality they are a bunch of wannabee pot licking glutenous pigs! they take and never put back into the society to raised the condition of the sadden state we're in, leaving the burden the govt to take care of all the needs of the citizenry.

right here in america and the world over wealthy ppl sponsor worthy causes by building schools, play grounds, museums, art centers, after school programs, youth development centers, they build shelters for disenfranchised ppl like battered wives, occupational and day care centers for single mothers and many more, but what allyuh money ppl do in T&T? allyuh stay on the hill and condescend on the have nots!

this is one of the reasons why T&T sooooo facked up and underachieving, bc the ppl wid money only raping the place and not investing in the country they call home, and to add insult, they expect the world from the ppl.

the have nots are themselves, a bunch ah fackin spinless uninformed jellyfish, they have no political and social awareness, as ah matter of fact all they want to do is eat drink and be merry while the white boys running off with the countries wealth.

the average trini today is ah fackin dunce, all they care bout is nice times, they have no conviction and not a patriotic bone in their bodies.

IMO they suffer severely from illusions of grandeur, just like in the case of our football, we think our product is good but it stinks to the high heavens, and every time we go out of the region to compete we get ah rude awakening! reality check, back to reality muddfckrs!! 

So yeh arshole, please excommunicate me from this disfunctional society, i will be honored!!!

« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:48:58 AM by just cool »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #467 on: June 08, 2013, 09:05:27 PM »
here in america ... there's no shame in working as long as it's honest and rewarding.
You don't live here buddy, but i do.

it's been my experience here that the garbage man could marry a senators daughter, not so easy in trini though.

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #468 on: June 08, 2013, 10:05:52 PM »
DAMN Uncle Ruckus!!!....I did not expect you to respond with an article, I honestly did not read it, cause it does not matter what you say. You repeat yourself in almost all your post anyway. I did not know people start becoming senile at age 47..you might wanna go get checked out. while you at it, have them check for throat cancer from all that lolo you like to swallow whole.

I recommend you lay of that sh*t that you be smoking, when you make your shitty ass post on here, cause ain't nobody got time for that (in my sweet brown voice)hahaha

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #469 on: June 08, 2013, 10:23:08 PM »
DAMN Uncle Ruckus!!!....I did not expect you to respond with an article, I honestly did not read it, cause it does not matter what you say. You repeat yourself in almost all your post anyway. I did not know people start becoming senile at age 47..you might wanna go get checked out. while you at it, have them check for throat cancer from all that lolo you like to swallow whole.

I recommend you lay of that sh*t that you be smoking, when you make your shitty ass post on here, cause ain't nobody got time for that (in my sweet brown voice)hahaha
Eh better than you try and fail!

all this fantasy talk doh hurt nobody but fools, but the truth is what does hurt, and the truth is your ppl is blood suckers, and they suck the living day light out of poor T&T without puttin sh!t back, and ah cyar wait for the day when some true revolt take hold and they behead the whole ah allyuh white wannbee and house niggas!

allyuh love to tut allyuh own horn, but if T&T sooo sweet why didn't you join their splendid air force??  oh yeh that's right, allyuh doh have none!! so yuh had to come by uncle sam and kiss his arse tuh fly his planes.

like i said before hoyti toyti lick bottom byoi, sticks and stone muddfckr.   now have a cold one on uncle ruckus biatch.    :beermug:

Offline triniairman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #470 on: June 08, 2013, 10:28:39 PM »

all this fantasy talk doh hurt nobody but fools, but the truth is what does hurt, and the truth is your ppl is blood suckers, and they suck the living day light out of poor T&T without puttin sh!t back, and ah cyar wait for the day when some true revolt take hold and they behead the whole ah allyuh white wannbee and house niggas!

allyuh love to tut allyuh own horn, but if T&T sooo sweet why didn't you join their splendid air force??  oh yeh that's right, allyuh doh have none!! so yuh had to come by uncle sam and kiss his arse tuh fly his planes.

like i said before hoyti toyti lick bottom byoi, sticks and stone muddfckr.   now have a cold one on uncle ruckus biatch.    :beermug:
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I swear when I say I laughing my ass off reading this post. You more senile than I thought. Before I get beheaded, I'll make sure to drop a bunker buster on your senile arse.  :rotfl:
« Last Edit: June 08, 2013, 10:30:11 PM by triniairman »

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #471 on: June 09, 2013, 06:01:22 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: I swear when I say I laughing my ass off reading this post. You more senile than I thought. Before I get beheaded, I'll make sure to drop a bunker buster on your senile arse.  :rotfl:
Yuh must laugh, embarrassment is ah hell of ah ting, it could make ppl do some strange things.

all this senile talk is jerkoff banter, come with something sensible if yuhs ah bright as yuh portray. batthole don't you know it's ah blessing to be up in age, and by the way you going you eh sure to see my age.

yuhs one ah dem shallow lost prissy trinis who feel they sh!t doh stink and is convinced by their self importance that somebody really give ah fork that they on the planet.

fella for all the yrs on this site i never sought you out, so what's with all the unwanted interest all of ah sudden?? i remember from the jump i realize that you and ah couple other members on here was first class imps, so i hold my corner hard!

i only interact wid certain fellas on here bc we on the same forum talking football, so i was being civil, but in livin color i doh hold court wid bozos like you.

doh let the friendly gestures fool yuh, i and the devil could have ah good rapport providing he doh violate. 

right now all this going back and forth with an all out imps don't make ah lick ah sense to me! and you are clearly an unworthy opponent, so why bother.

i like to engage ppl wid ah little sense so i could learn something from them, and it's clear that i cyar learn ah mdafkn thing from you!! so mr kakah@le i will relent. the insults and name callin is child's play, and im ah big full middle age "senile" mdafkr, so i gone.

and yeh, you could drop that bomb on yuh mammy galvanize house for making ah battyhole like you!  now go suck out yuh granny stinkin hole and leave me be!!

laugh @ that too prick.   ;)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 06:18:12 AM by just cool »

Offline Dinner Mints

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Cory Thomas: Illustration and Design
« Reply #472 on: June 09, 2013, 06:45:32 AM »

it's been my experience here that the garbage man could marry a senators daughter, not so easy in trini though.
I've been living in the US since 1998 and am fully familiar with how we roll out here.

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #473 on: June 09, 2013, 07:01:23 AM »

I've been living in the US since 1998 and am fully familiar with how we roll out here.
Breds my point was that this imps banter whatever his name is, thinks that calling me a waiter would be taken as an insult, little does he know that most actors and performing artiste were damn near all waiter and there's no disgrace in holding down a job, any job.

the things ppl frown on here are a far cry from T&T's peeves. yes there are ppl who are fixated on careers especially if they are choosing a mate, in that respect ppl tend to aim high, but in the case of someone earning ah livin and staying afloat, ppl rarely give ah shit, as long as it's honest work.

i will admit that in LA & NYC it's ah bit different bc of the high volume of driven career oriented ppl flocking to the land of dreams to make it happen, but for the rest of the country who are contented to live a slow paced life style, work is work, and you'll be lucky to have a decent job, and waiting tables is a decent job in the rest of this great nation.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2013, 07:04:12 AM by just cool »

Offline Fyzoman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #474 on: June 09, 2013, 08:52:20 AM »
Ummm...so did Andre Baptiste say anything meaningful :)
"Practice is the best of all instructors"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #475 on: June 09, 2013, 03:10:19 PM »

Tiger Fitzpatrick clarify the issue on the other players who money is owed. Vidale sound like 1 of the old men from the mupprts

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #476 on: June 10, 2013, 05:10:01 AM »

Ent!! I give up after the first Just Cool post.....thread derail after that.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #477 on: June 10, 2013, 10:00:15 AM »

Ent!! I give up after the first Just Cool post.....thread derail after that.....
Dry sooo??

you coulda answer the man without bringing my name in the topic, weh kinda bachannal scene you on lady??   stuueeppssss!!   :pissedoff:

Untie the knot in yuh jockey shorts and breathe.  1.  I was teasing you and being silly and idle all in one....
2.  I doh know what was said on the show cuz I didn't listen.....ok boss??  Calm down.  Alright.  High blood pressure eh nice.....
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

Offline just cool

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #478 on: June 10, 2013, 10:04:03 AM »

Dry sooo??

you coulda answer the man without bringing my name in the topic, weh kinda bachannal scene you on lady??   stuueeppssss!!   :pissedoff:

Untie the knot in yuh jockey shorts and breathe.  1.  I was teasing you and being silly and idle all in one....
2.  I doh know what was said on the show cuz I didn't listen.....ok boss??  Calm down.  Alright.  High blood pressure eh nice.....
Sorry love, ah thought yuh was serious, ignore the post then, i will remove it. bless.   :beermug:

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #479 on: June 11, 2013, 04:51:25 AM »

Dry sooo??

Sorry love, ah thought yuh was serious, ignore the post then, i will remove it. bless.   :beermug:

No problem Just cool darling..... :) :beermug:
Or yuh shoes burst off,
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

1]; } ?>