March 28, 2024, 04:34:04 PM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 90984 times)

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Andre Baptiste discussing T&T football on I-95.5fm NOW
« Reply #480 on: June 11, 2013, 07:18:08 AM »
So just cool what politician do you live next to?

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Head Coach Stephen Hart on i95.5fm today at 6:25pm
« Reply #481 on: June 27, 2013, 11:01:54 AM »
The New Head Football coach Stephen Hart joins The Fearless One live in studio at i95.5fm from 625pm. Hart will speak his mind and. Know the Fearless one is relentless in his pursuit of the truth. This Thursday ..Thursday 27th June
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Head Coach Stephen Hart on i95.5fm today at 6:25pm
« Reply #482 on: June 27, 2013, 11:48:08 AM »
nice i go be on the road then so will tune in
Back in Trini...

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #483 on: June 27, 2013, 04:26:35 PM »
tuned in
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #484 on: June 27, 2013, 04:27:50 PM »
Post a link nah...

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #485 on: June 27, 2013, 04:31:20 PM »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #486 on: June 27, 2013, 04:33:38 PM »
http://i955fm.com/

Thanx Big..

Didn't know the address, or didn't want to know before as I just cant stand some of them people who does be on there (Butchers and them).... lol

:rotfl:

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #487 on: June 27, 2013, 04:39:39 PM »
De show start. Sheldon Phillips also dey.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #488 on: June 27, 2013, 04:42:45 PM »
yes..Sheldon starts it...basically saying how the contact with Don Le and hart started...
Sheldon said 6 weeks with Don...but heard Tim Kee said last week was only in Romania...

Offline davyjenny1

• duaneoconnor-tt.com
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com
« Reply #489 on: June 27, 2013, 05:08:08 PM »
From a positive onset i would like to see how all this talk of foundation and planning transfer on to the playing field.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 05:11:14 PM by davyjenny1 »
The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination.

Your Knowledge is directly related to your potential income.
 http://www.duaneoconnor-tt.com

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #491 on: June 27, 2013, 05:16:43 PM »
Andre needs to learn to let ppl speak.
We eh tune in to listen to him.
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #492 on: June 27, 2013, 05:17:32 PM »
So basically it is possible to get international teams to play us.

The prev. admin. was just full of sh%t.

VB

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #493 on: June 27, 2013, 05:26:15 PM »
Patriot call in

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #494 on: June 27, 2013, 05:32:12 PM »
Aight Socapro :beermug:

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #495 on: June 27, 2013, 05:32:38 PM »
Sheldon: I know Hart for a few years now. I have been here for 6 weeks and myself and Tim Kee still learning the job and trying to always be better despite some negativity out there. Beenhakker will join the team at the Gold Cup.

Hart: The job came from a phone call which came by surprised. I have always thoughts about it when asked in the past which has always been in the back of my mind. I had a few opportunities and I have always wanted to be in a Club system but T&T was too good to pass up. T&T was an opportunity and I know I just had to grab it.

The expectation is high, fans don't care about missing players and so on. If you look at the overall and not the Gold Cup, I would like to bring up players in the system and how we play the game. I put together a portfolio on youth players and despite not seeing a lot of them, I want to build something.

Players on the current team test you, but the training has been great, the players are getting on well and responded very well. I work with the mentality that we work together, its 21 brains and not one.

I would love to speak to some of the players who I have not spoken too as yet. The best association in the world have a good communication and I also want that.

Andre: Some of the local coaches spoke out about having you here. They were not happy.

Hart: Its the business we are in, same problem in Canada. You just have to get on with your job.

Performance is important, football is a lie, you can play good and lose and then poorly and win.

Andre: Sheldon, did you feel you put pressure on Hart having him so close to the Gold Cup and all.

Sheldon: If Mr Hart did not think the pressure was doom he would not have taken it. Mr Corneal and the rest of the TTFA had robus discussion and everybody is on board. I took this job because it was a fantastic opportunity to help shape T&T football and assist in administrative which I am accustom to this and I weight the option and want to help T&T. I am looking for a place to stay in T&T permanently and is currently getting my residency. My roots remains deep in the country, this is not a big move for me to live in T&T, I feel at home.

Hart: I am passionate about South and Tobago, since 1977 my parents lived in Tobago, my mother is there. My family in Canada there is some difficulties especially with my kids in school, but we will sort that out.

Hart: About T&T lack of goals. Stopping goals from scoring is a team performance. Its a matter of brining confidence in the players who are scoring goals too. Let the supporting players know its them who helps a lot. T&T has always produce good strikers. And eventually T&T will hit the mark once the confidence is risen.

Hart: SH philosophy is; I like ball procession, progressive procession and not keeping the ball just for ball sake. I want to know what our player development module are. I told Beenhakker I am very open and open to discussion and ideas. He has an impressive resume and I will learn a lot from him. I was selected to play for T&T by Alvin Corneal in the past and turn it down to go to Canada on a scholarship and regretted it and now this is another dream and I could not turn it down, its an honor.

Sheldon: Beenhakker focus will be for the senior team and here for 6 months. After the Gold Cup we will all sit down and he will put together with Hart something for the senior team that will have long term effect. The long term impact cannot be measured by Beenhakker being here, he can be here for 2 weeks and still make a long term impact. After the senior team he will move on to the youth teams and so on.

Anton position as TD will not be affected, no conflict. Beenhakker has worked with Anton before and they will work together as a team. We want to know what Beenhakker scoop is, wether its a Academy, we have to wait, but he is very excited about T&T.

Hart: T&T team has a lot of potential depth, more than Canada. In Canada, around 19 years old- players disappear because there is nothing more for them. In T&T we have the pro league and allow players to stay in the game longer, get paid and cut their teeth about pro football.

The final T&T squad is due !!!!!!!!! but we ask for a little more time before releasing the Gold Cup roster, maybe tomorrow.

The T&T team will have captains because we cannot guarantee players playing time. So there will be more in a sense. Captain is a funny thing in football, there is leaders on the field and in the dressing room despite not being vocal on the field (Me: You need to be vocal on the field, this is important, come on SH... !!!!!).... we need to make sure to have all types.

Sheldon: We want to fill all the calendar dates and is looking for a November match in Tobago. We will be looking for available opponents. But putting on a event takes time so we want to make sure.

We certainly want to bring back club teams to T&T, but it has to be a purpose but its not for entertainment alone. The winter break is good, we want to have some German Bundesliga teams visit T&T. Its takes time, we had success with Liverpool/Tottenham game last summer is the US (Baltimore). But in T&T I dont think we can accommodate clubs that size. We are wide open, but we have next summer/winter to look at.

Mr. Tim Keep press me to help him get games and thats how the Peru game came about. Myself and Tim Kee met with FIFA delegates and they were impress with our ideas. The minister of sports has been very supportive. FIFA development officer was in town and he said he was impress by the relationship between the TTFA and the MOS. The MOS has funded us with everything and they will take care of coaches salary including Jamaal and Charles salary and eventually Latapy's.

We spoke to Creed and we hope they keep their promise but if they fall short we will have to take care of this because its our problem really.

The less dependance on government is better for us. But there is a lot of work and cleaning up and we want to fulfill things in the past. My great challenge I would say, mending relationships. We are putting together a program helping small vendors. We cant to pay off our debts. The financial part has been more challenge.

Fan Call In: (Patriot) - Mr Hart, I hope you continue to support the SWO and WN we have been with you from day one. Will you look at Cato and other younger new players who did not get the chance after the Gold Cup. Mr Sheldon, we want the TTFF to be more transparent and we also more friendly with the supporters.

Fan Call In: (Hector) - Any friendlies before the Gold Cup.

Both men totally did not accowledge us here after Patriot asked the question and they also did not say anything about the friendly games.

Hart: I have already put together a portfolio of young players under 23/24 that I would love to work with.

Sheldon: Transparency is important and we want a new level, something we never see in the past. We do not want to make the same mistakes from the past. We want to do our level best and make the TTFA more transparent.

Socapro call in: SWO here to support you guys and good luck.

Hart: Thank you.

Too much more to type and I miss a good few, excuse de typos....

« Last Edit: June 28, 2013, 05:38:54 AM by Flex »

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #496 on: June 27, 2013, 05:34:59 PM »
Pro now call in.
Pro just wish them the best of luck.

Andre call a previous question from another caller"nonsense" and move on.

The question was how much money they getting from FIFA.

I get the impression that they have limited time to answer.

Offline Socapro

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Ras Shorty-I, Father of Soca, Chutney-Soca & Jamoo
    • View Profile
« Reply #497 on: June 27, 2013, 05:35:58 PM »
Someone should have recorded the programme and post it up to save Flex typing all that transcript of the show!
De higher a monkey climbs is de less his ass is on de line, if he works for FIFA that is! ;-)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #498 on: June 27, 2013, 05:36:22 PM »
good stuff by Sheldon and Hart...well done

Sheldon Phillips making Groden sound like comparing me to Bob Dylan.

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #499 on: June 27, 2013, 05:40:43 PM »
flex,

check ur email.

Online soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #500 on: June 27, 2013, 05:43:13 PM »
Wheyyy Flex, didn't know you were a stenographer as well

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #501 on: June 27, 2013, 05:56:26 PM »
Andre needs to learn to let ppl speak.
We eh tune in to listen to him.

Agreed !!!!!!!!...

He sometimes is very disrespectful, hence the reason I declined an interview in the past.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:02:38 PM by Flex »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #502 on: June 27, 2013, 05:57:12 PM »
yes..Sheldon starts it...basically saying how the contact with Don Le and hart started...
Sheldon said 6 weeks with Don...but heard Tim Kee said last week was only in Romania...

Transparency...

;)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #503 on: June 27, 2013, 06:02:14 PM »
Wheyyy Flex, didn't know you were a stenographer as well

And with 2 fingers...

Offline Cocorite

• Hero Warrior
  • John 5:24
    • View Profile
« Reply #504 on: June 27, 2013, 06:06:24 PM »
Flex and others,

Thank you for taking the time to do this for those of us who missed it.

Much appreciated

I hope this group stay together and rebuild T&Ts glory days. . .we deserve it.
Socawarriors Need A Winning Mentality

Offline Errol

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #505 on: June 27, 2013, 06:31:31 PM »
Flex, how come Sheldon never did an interview with you here and he is a supporter. He is very diplomatic.

I hope SH acknowledges here, we have been with him since his days an interim Canadian coach.

Tim Kee might advice them differently, you know they do not like us much here, so they probably warn them to stay away.

Patriot asked 2 valid questions that was ignored !!!!!

Socapro called al the way from England and all they could say was thanks.

In Europe, fans are FIRST !!!!!

Everything is a secret with the TTFF and now the TTFA.

Everyone else release they squad, T&T as usual they waiting for Fuentes to get back from Turkey.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2013, 06:35:19 PM by Errol »

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #506 on: June 27, 2013, 06:41:00 PM »
The New Head Football coach Stephen Hart joins The Fearless One live in studio at i95.5fm from 625pm. Hart will speak his mind and. Know the Fearless one is relentless in his pursuit of the truth. This Thursday ..Thursday 27th June

Hhmmm..... a certain caller asked about how much grant FIFA gives the TTFA and he was quickly cut off, Andre said it was a stupid question (something so)....

These interviews are not done professionally at all.

Funny you said that Errol, I asked Sheldon a few questions pertaining to the players/team and he was always busy, maybe he was on his way to i95.5fm studio...

;D

Offline Football supporter

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #507 on: June 27, 2013, 09:17:55 PM »
The T&T team will have captains because we cannot guarantee players playing time. So there will be more in a sense. Captain is a funny thing in football, there is leaders on the field and in the dressing room despite not being vocal on the field (Me: You need to be vocal on the field, this is important, come on SH... !!!!!).... we need to make sure to have all types.

Overseas club teams usually have two captains: the team captain on the pitch and the club captain who would usually be rolled out at corporate and club events.
As mentioned, the club captain may be a player who has been around the club for a while but may not be the kind of gung ho leader on the pitch. There is usually a vice captain so if the team captain is not playing, it may be the vice captain who takes the armband, not the club captain.

Sounds confusing, but it has some logic. Many managers, however, prefer to just have one overall captain. I can't be certain, but I believe Steve Bruce was club captain at Man Utd, but there were times that Pallister wore the armband. I seem to recall Roy Keane also wearing the armband when Bruce was club captain, but I can't be certain.

I also recall that Ian Cox was club captain at Gillingham but did not always wear the armband.

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #508 on: June 27, 2013, 09:26:54 PM »

Overseas club teams usually have two captains: the team captain on the pitch and the club captain who would usually be rolled out at corporate and club events.
As mentioned, the club captain may be a player who has been around the club for a while but may not be the kind of gung ho leader on the pitch. There is usually a vice captain so if the team captain is not playing, it may be the vice captain who takes the armband, not the club captain.

Sounds confusing, but it has some logic. Many managers, however, prefer to just have one overall captain. I can't be certain, but I believe Steve Bruce was club captain at Man Utd, but there were times that Pallister wore the armband. I seem to recall Roy Keane also wearing the armband when Bruce was club captain, but I can't be certain.

I also recall that Ian Cox was club captain at Gillingham but did not always wear the armband.

That's not "overseas"... that's just England you talking about.  I don't know whether this applies (or does not apply) to the continent as well... but I'm inclined to listen to Hart on this given his experience.  I don't think he's saying you don't want a captain who is vocal on the field, he's saying a guy can be captain even IF he's not the vocal rah rah type.

Offline Jay10

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #509 on: June 27, 2013, 09:28:43 PM »
To me that kinda says that Bleeder may not start ;D

Seriously now though, a new coach, will over time select the player who he thinks should be captain

1]; } ?>