March 28, 2024, 04:19:42 AM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 90965 times)

Offline Trinitozbone

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Head Coach Stephen Hart on i95.5fm today at 6:25pm
« Reply #510 on: June 28, 2013, 05:14:32 PM »
Another set up by Alvin Corneal to keep his son in the job. I can't believe why football in this country is bing held ransom to Corneal and associates and it seems to be OK with everyone. Treacherous bunch!

Offline coache

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Head Coach Stephen Hart on i95.5fm today at 6:25pm
« Reply #511 on: June 28, 2013, 10:50:26 PM »
Possession..progressive possession..does that mean we will possess  as we progress ..? or would we progress to possess ? ...or  progressively possessing for 90 mins?
I hope that scoring is part and parcel of the progress..

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Coach Stephen hart is being interviewed NOW on I-95.5fm
« Reply #512 on: April 02, 2016, 04:43:56 PM »
along with Shaun Fuentes

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Hart live on Andre Baptiste today.
« Reply #513 on: April 02, 2016, 05:12:34 PM »
Hart live on Andre Baptiste today.

From 6:30..

Little late on this, sorry, its still on.

http://104.238.99.1:8000/i955fm.mp3

« Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 05:17:00 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I95.5fm Thread.
« Reply #514 on: April 02, 2016, 05:59:22 PM »
Luv hearing Coach Hart.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Coach Stephen hart is being interviewed NOW on I-95.5fm
« Reply #515 on: April 02, 2016, 06:02:13 PM »
Luv hearing Coach Hart
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #516 on: April 02, 2016, 06:17:11 PM »
wha he sey?
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #517 on: April 02, 2016, 06:19:49 PM »
wha he sey?
Sam with he multiple personalities need to seek help

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #518 on: April 02, 2016, 06:22:06 PM »
That I believe
Education is our passport for the future for the future belongs to those who prepare for it today

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #519 on: April 02, 2016, 06:34:45 PM »
He said the door not close on Cornell.  The unity on the team strong. When the younger players step out of line the senior players deal with it. He appreciate that because he can become a shouting parent. The players unlike the 06 team travel economy and do not complain. Bateau travel over 20 hours to get to the team. Bostick could have bag his bags but choosed to remain with the team and can play friendlies. They still wuking for free he stress not only him but the federation working on it. He recently had a chat with DJW and all is well. He spent time with Levi when he was advising the under 20. He did not select him b4 because he wanted him to settle at his club. Cue Patriot what else I missed.

Offline 100% Barataria

• aka Nachilus
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #520 on: April 02, 2016, 06:37:11 PM »
Boss Weary, thanks for the summary.  The still wukkin for free part is a real worry.  Economy travel from the other side of the globe is real stress, commitment warriors  :beermug:

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #521 on: April 02, 2016, 06:41:04 PM »
Yes wuking for free will be worse now because now money scarce.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #522 on: April 02, 2016, 06:42:55 PM »
Elan, where were you mate? Eveyone calling yuh name on de show!!

As Bakes asked some time ago (on another thread) ... where elan, period? It's been a while.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #523 on: April 02, 2016, 06:51:57 PM »
For those who missed them....

Isports Saturday, July 30th 2011

Isports Saturday, August 6th 2011 (this one is about SWO)...

PS: Special thanks to Patriot for mailing these clips for us....

Just now giving this a listen. First hot topic that surfaces in the discussion was the absence of preparatory matches in WC qualifying ... 2011---- 2016.

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #524 on: April 03, 2016, 12:53:51 AM »
He said the door not close on Cornell.  The unity on the team strong. When the younger players step out of line the senior players deal with it. He appreciate that because he can become a shouting parent. The players unlike the 06 team travel economy and do not complain. Bateau travel over 20 hours to get to the team. Bostick could have bag his bags but choosed to remain with the team and can play friendlies. They still wuking for free he stress not only him but the federation working on it. He recently had a chat with DJW and all is well. He spent time with Levi when he was advising the under 20. He did not select him b4 because he wanted him to settle at his club. Cue Patriot what else I missed.

Leave Cornell Glen they, he go disrupt de players with his attitude.

This player is a problem.

Hart need to work on his defence.

De only Glen we need is Jonathan Glenn, ah hope he do well this season for he club so he could make it back for de NT.

Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #525 on: April 03, 2016, 04:26:51 AM »

Thanx Weary, I was told everyone was paid and up to date.

Not saying my source was right or wrong, but I just can't believe they would bold-facely lie about something like this if its not true?

We'll see.

« Last Edit: April 03, 2016, 04:37:39 AM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #526 on: April 03, 2016, 03:42:54 PM »
He said they working on it. So I wonder when the players will get their match fees?

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Interview with coach Stephen Hart Saturday 27th August at 6:15pm EST.
« Reply #527 on: August 26, 2016, 05:36:41 PM »
Tomorrow Sat 27th August join Andre Baptiste on Isports Saturday as he talks football with Coach Stephen Hart ,Shaun Fuentes And some players ahead of our game vs Guatemala on next Friday.
Foreign-Based can listen via
http://104.238.99.1:8000/i955fm.mp3
Go T&T!!!

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
Re: Interview with coach Stephen Hart Saturday 27th August at 6:15pm EST.
« Reply #528 on: August 27, 2016, 02:43:36 PM »
What time... I hearing pan now...

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Interview with coach Stephen Hart Saturday 27th August at 6:15pm EST.
« Reply #529 on: August 27, 2016, 07:04:35 PM »
Good interview. Captain K9 was also on the program.

As expected, Harte is not saying a lot. Which is what every coach practices ahead of any crucial game.

Harte mentioned that the Guatemalan fans were spitting and throwing all kinds of things after the game in November. With that being said, will there be a street party outside the hotel where the Guatemalans are staying? I hope so..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #530 on: September 12, 2016, 05:47:24 AM »
Boat ride issue gaining traction on 95 ... regarding the three (3) players who "allegedly" broke camp before the Guatemala home game. Calls for the issue to be aired publicly with comment from the powers-that-be. Foreign-based players.

« Last Edit: September 12, 2016, 05:49:06 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #531 on: September 12, 2016, 07:45:43 AM »
Boat ride issue gaining traction on 95 ... regarding the three (3) players who "allegedly" broke camp before the Guatemala home game. Calls for the issue to be aired publicly with comment from the powers-that-be. Foreign-based players.

I guess them fellas too young to rememeber the Trotman tragedy.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #532 on: September 13, 2016, 07:27:17 AM »
Whilst I understand the media's interest in the dynamics surrounding the incident, it's also fair to say that the federation and the coaching staff should be able to exercise discretion in decision-making without baring all to the public.

Some comments in the media seem to be stirring the pot rather than dealing exclusively with whatever actual newsworthiness exists regarding the players breaking the rules. (That is not to say that reasonable questions have not been raised, but some of the "stirring" ignores what the coach has stated).

However, does the expenditure/receipt of public funds by a sporting federation automatically create an expectation of full disbursement of information to the public on whatever polemic issue may arise? Probably not. There has to be room for properly-managed, internal solutions.

Whilst I would not term what occurred as a "crisis", some of the voiced rhetoric from the media has pointed to a gathering storm, I don't know that such a conclusion is accurate or supportable. Nonetheless, due to continuing media interest in the story and the public curiosity/interest that now has bolted the barn, the TTFA has to treat this issue with crisis management tools (refer to the Clinton wobble) as opposed to its reflexive tendency to the opposite.

Balance all interests (team, staff, public, the Boat Ride Three) and provide responsible response and let this die whatever death it merits.

It's fair to want to know what the properly-managed, internal solutions are, but it's perhaps not "fair" to second guess how/why the coaching staff arrived at such a decision without having an intimate understanding of the internal team culture.

« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 07:30:28 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #533 on: September 13, 2016, 11:11:48 AM »
Whilst I understand the media's interest in the dynamics surrounding the incident, it's also fair to say that the federation and the coaching staff should be able to exercise discretion in decision-making without baring all to the public.

Some comments in the media seem to be stirring the pot rather than dealing exclusively with whatever actual newsworthiness exists regarding the players breaking the rules. (That is not to say that reasonable questions have not been raised, but some of the "stirring" ignores what the coach has stated).

However, does the expenditure/receipt of public funds by a sporting federation automatically create an expectation of full disbursement of information to the public on whatever polemic issue may arise? Probably not. There has to be room for properly-managed, internal solutions.

Whilst I would not term what occurred as a "crisis", some of the voiced rhetoric from the media has pointed to a gathering storm, I don't know that such a conclusion is accurate or supportable. Nonetheless, due to continuing media interest in the story and the public curiosity/interest that now has bolted the barn, the TTFA has to treat this issue with crisis management tools (refer to the Clinton wobble) as opposed to its reflexive tendency to the opposite.

Balance all interests (team, staff, public, the Boat Ride Three) and provide responsible response and let this die whatever death it merits.

It's fair to want to know what the properly-managed, internal solutions are, but it's perhaps not "fair" to second guess how/why the coaching staff arrived at such a decision without having an intimate understanding of the internal team culture.

:thumbsup:

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #534 on: September 15, 2016, 05:01:04 PM »
I95.5FM LIVE WITH ANDRE BAPTISTE

Keith Look Loy saying Kenwyne Jones should be dropped.  He does nothing on the team.  He calling for Cesar to be the replacement.

He calling for Bateau to be captain.

He saying that there are great selection problems with the team.

He saying now we should be recruiting Bradley Wright Phillips.  We need to find 5 or 6 professional foreign players

When he saw the draw, it was a no brainer for us to qualify for the Hex.  It was a foregone conclusion that we would beat Guatemala and St Vincent

He would have dropped the 3 players...regardless of how important the qualification for the Hex is.  He said Hart between a rock and a hard place because he knows that people waiting to axe him if the team don't qualify.

We need to find the right selection, tactics, and attitude to qualify for the world cup

Interesting.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #535 on: September 15, 2016, 05:10:41 PM »
Alan Cabral on now

He say people doh like KJ but is de same ting dat happened with Stern John under Beenhakker.  And Stern played every single game.  And Beenie was proven right.

He also talk about Look Loy statement about getting foreign players.  He say the fact is we don't have that many number of foreign players that want to play for T&T

Furthermore.....he says the team has limited depth

He also said Hart working with what he has and he doesn't have the same kind of resources like a Latapy and Yorke that other coaches had in the past.

Given that, he's doing an excellent job and the talk about Hart being fired should be rubbished.

He now talking about our administration have repeatedly failed us and they are amateur.  We need professionals in every aspect....not just players and coach professional.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #536 on: September 15, 2016, 05:24:58 PM »
Honestly cyah believe that Andre Baptiste asked whether SH instructed the players not to deliver crosses? Come nah man Andre.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #537 on: September 15, 2016, 05:26:21 PM »
Honestly cyah believe that Andre Baptiste asked whether SH instructed the players not to deliver crosses? Come nah man Andre.

;D ;D

who is the 3rd man on the panel?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #538 on: September 15, 2016, 05:29:07 PM »

;D ;D

Ken "Smooth" Butcher ah think.

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #539 on: September 15, 2016, 05:42:59 PM »

;D ;D

Ken "Smooth" Butcher ah think.

OK...thanks.

Lady on the panel now and advocating for Jan to be captain because he has a full view in front of him.  Others on the panel agree.

Calls now

Trinis love dey boat ride

Get a sports psychologist

KJ will come good.  Class is class.  Form is temporary

Nex caller
Ah feel dis is weary.   Fuss ting is dey need to know bout Mickey Trotman

Yuh cyah punish people twice so it should done dey

Nex caller concerned bout goal scoring.  Asylum...yuh call een!  ;D ;D

1]; } ?>