March 28, 2024, 10:41:33 AM

Author Topic: I95.5fm Thread.  (Read 90975 times)

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
Re: I95.5fm Thread.
« Reply #540 on: September 15, 2016, 05:46:36 PM »
Sound like Patriot calling now........

Before Hart we were eliminated by Guyana

KJ wasn't playing any football until recently.  He not match fit yet.  People too quick to condemn

Team selection critical....but also be mindful of the opposition so take it on a game by game basis

Patriot takin Crab to task bout Beenhakker and his use of Latapy.  Andre Baptiste say Latas get dump.  KICKS!  ;D

Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #541 on: September 15, 2016, 06:16:46 PM »

OK...thanks.

Lady on the panel now and advocating for Jan to be captain because he has a full view in front of him.  Others on the panel agree.

Calls now

Trinis love dey boat ride

Get a sports psychologist

KJ will come good.  Class is class.  Form is temporary

Nex caller
Ah feel dis is weary.   Fuss ting is dey need to know bout Mickey Trotman

Yuh cyah punish people twice so it should done dey

Nex caller concerned bout goal scoring.  Asylum...yuh call een!  ;D ;D

100% that was weary. And, confirmed by Andre.

The positions regarding allocation of the captaincy based on positioning on the field are ... in a word ... "intriguing". Nah, even stunning. I recall a time when it would have been heretic to give a GK the armband ... regardless of the reason. Similarly, some of the reasons espoused seem antiquated. In any event, captain allocation is a myriad of preferences ... iz ah art, not ah science.

I would hope I am more eloquent. :devil: Ah might call one day, when the fiber optics rong here improve.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #542 on: September 22, 2016, 04:49:24 PM »
Shaka on now.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: September 28, 2016, 08:21:48 AM »
http://104.238.99.1:8000/i955fm.mp3

DJW on now with announcement of a season ticket plan. NLCB involved.

Recognition of legends of the game.

Another major announcement to be made in 14 days.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: September 28, 2016, 08:29:42 AM »

DJW on now with announcement of a season ticket plan. NLCB involved.

Recognition of legends of the game.

Another major announcement to be made in 14 days.

1000.00 Uncovered and 2000.00 Covered
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: September 28, 2016, 08:46:18 AM »
Keshorn Walcott and Akeem Stewart to receive season passes.

Recognised with a season pass today at the ceremony:

Alvin Corneal
Leroy DeLeon
Lennox "Bullet" Pilgrim
Osmond Downer
Everald "Gally" Cummings
Sedley Joseph
Edgar Vidale
Jean Mouttet
Rudolph Thomas

Uncle Alvin making a "thank you" comment on behalf of the above and the other 180 who are to receive passes. The "thank you" has morphed into extended comment that now admonishes the TTFA to not ignore Tobago.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2016, 08:50:55 AM by asylumseeker »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: September 28, 2016, 09:36:37 AM »
Keshorn Walcott and Akeem Stewart to receive season passes.

Recognised with a season pass today at the ceremony:

Alvin Corneal
Leroy DeLeon
Lennox "Bullet" Pilgrim
Osmond Downer
Everald "Gally" Cummings
Sedley Joseph
Edgar Vidale
Jean Mouttet
Rudolph Thomas

Uncle Alvin making a "thank you" comment on behalf of the above and the other 180 who are to receive passes. The "thank you" has morphed into extended comment that now admonishes the TTFA to not ignore Tobago.

He also had to let us know how much persons he coached.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #547 on: October 12, 2016, 02:11:40 PM »
Tune in on Friday at 6pm to listen live to TTFA President David John Williams talk on T&T football.

The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: October 12, 2016, 02:42:27 PM »
de diehard supporters more than anything else should receive passes too.. all of us who have had to endure Jack Warner

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: October 12, 2016, 02:57:45 PM »
Another "major announcement" from the TTFA was said to be due this week (specifically today). Today is the 14th day following the preceding "major announcement".

Waiting.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Andre Baptiste discussing T&T football on I-95.5fm NOW
« Reply #550 on: November 05, 2016, 01:56:53 PM »
LISTEN: Andre Baptiste talks football on I95.5 FM at 6:15pm. His guests include Andre Samuel and Omar Romero of T&T Warrior Fan Zone and Soca Warriors.net

<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/ZU-QmnH8bu0" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/ZU-QmnH8bu0</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Andre Baptiste discussing T&T football on I-95.5fm NOW
« Reply #551 on: November 05, 2016, 06:05:25 PM »
Tuned in for the last 50 minutes. Good stuff. As well, always interesting to hear the thoughts of callers.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: November 25, 2016, 04:58:46 AM »
Ah see Small Mag call a shot describing a voice on this station as having been "purchased" by the masters novices of the dark arts. Captivating stuff.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #553 on: November 25, 2016, 02:26:51 PM »
It have sell outs in the midst of us...

Eat ah food mentality

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: November 26, 2016, 08:27:37 AM »
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/uxs0G-iS9Wc" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/uxs0G-iS9Wc</a>
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #555 on: December 08, 2016, 05:37:12 AM »
At the press conference to announce the new coaches, Coach Morace stated she wouldn't be taking questions from the media until her arrival in January. That mashed up that. December 8, 2016 to mid-January ... Seems she could have been made available for two token questions as well (see below).

Following Saintfiet's introduction, it was announced that only two questions would be entertained and that questions (other than the two initial questions) from the media would be treated with in the "mixed zone".

Following that, i95.5 thanked its listeners from FIFA and CONCACAF, and ended the transmission.

The FIFA listeners part was intriguing. Maybe even the CONCACAF listeners part also.

But, we should really be treated to the questioners that the listening public are yet to hear.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #556 on: December 08, 2016, 01:57:09 PM »
At the press conference to announce the new coaches, Coach Morace stated she wouldn't be taking questions from the media until her arrival in January. That mashed up that. December 8, 2016 to mid-January ... Seems she could have been made available for two token questions as well (see below).

Following Saintfiet's introduction, it was announced that only two questions would be entertained and that questions (other than the two initial questions) from the media would be treated with in the "mixed zone".

Following that, i95.5 thanked its listeners from FIFA and CONCACAF, and ended the transmission.

The FIFA listeners part was intriguing. Maybe even the CONCACAF listeners part also.

But, we should really be treated to the questioners that the listening public are yet to hear.

And the reason allyuh not hearing about money is because there is bobol involved there..

His salary is probably allocated as 1 million usd and David john and some other politicians splitting that up amongst themselves, with the new coach taking 100k of it won lose or draw ... corruption at its highest

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #557 on: December 29, 2016, 09:46:56 PM »
Sir,

A proper honest, rendition of the facts surrounding Passportgate #62491-DEC 2016 must be presented. Please address without undue delay.

The reasons for the TTFA to do so should be evident. No need to dwell on them (assuming responsible action is forthcoming regarding the matter, if not escalation on the issue is a guaranteed next step).

Have seen no statement by the TTFA on the subject. With travel being a fundamental element of international football, letting the baggage from this issue sit unaddressed would be an unacceptable development.

Make things right in 2017.

signed,
John, Joe, Jack and Jill Public.

Dear Fearless One, please address without fear. Or favour.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2016, 09:50:09 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #558 on: December 30, 2016, 02:22:15 AM »
Sir,

A proper honest, rendition of the facts surrounding Passportgate #62491-DEC 2016 must be presented. Please address without undue delay.

The reasons for the TTFA to do so should be evident. No need to dwell on them (assuming responsible action is forthcoming regarding the matter, if not escalation on the issue is a guaranteed next step).

Have seen no statement by the TTFA on the subject. With travel being a fundamental element of international football, letting the baggage from this issue sit unaddressed would be an unacceptable development.

Make things right in 2017.

signed,
John, Joe, Jack and Jill Public.

Dear Fearless One, please address without fear. Or favour.

I hope the fearless one has not become the toothless one..

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #559 on: January 05, 2017, 05:08:00 PM »
To the disgruntled: call the station 622-9292 and express your vote for the Boo Boo Award. Happening now until 7:35pm TT time.

Offline Controversial

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Gino McKoy
« Reply #560 on: January 05, 2017, 11:13:18 PM »
Who the toothless one vote for?

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #561 on: January 12, 2017, 10:50:58 AM »
Tune in now! 12:53 TT time. Discussion in progress.

Offline PATRIOT

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Join Andre Baptiste & Lasana Liburd as they discuss T&T's disastrous Russia 2018
« Reply #562 on: September 07, 2017, 04:25:51 PM »
World Cup Campaign on I-95.5fm from 6:30 pm EST TODAY Thursday 7th September

https://www.facebook.com/Customized.Health.Solutions/videos/1550264518328155/

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #563 on: September 07, 2017, 05:09:45 PM »
Everybody avoiding "the elephant in the room". They saying leadership, lack of discipline and passion are to blame.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #564 on: September 07, 2017, 05:23:31 PM »
Lasana now starting to talk about the structure.. things like pay too

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #565 on: September 07, 2017, 06:00:44 PM »
The discussion reports that each team was asked whether they wanted to play the Honduras match.

???

« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 06:33:09 PM by asylumseeker »

Offline soccerman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #566 on: September 07, 2017, 06:33:42 PM »
The discussion reports that the teams were asked whether they wanted to play the match.
A
 ???
Sounded like if Honduras had said NO, they would've came away with 3 points.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #567 on: September 07, 2017, 06:52:43 PM »
The discussion reports that the teams were asked whether they wanted to play the match.
A
 ???
Sounded like if Honduras had said NO, they would've came away with 3 points.

The rules do not support the teams contributing to a decision of that sort. That's why I'm surprised that the discussion reported that as having occurred.

Offline gawd on pitch

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #568 on: September 07, 2017, 07:03:21 PM »
The callers asked a few good questions.

DJW wasn't really mentioned of course. Other than him being at the CPL game the same night of the Panama game. I guess not much of a big deal.

A lot of references about Hart being the better coach. At the same time DL should be given more time.

A lot of fingers pointed to player commitment and discipline.

Lasana suggested that the TTFA is not coming clean with payments. They make promises to pay knowing that the likelihood of them honoring it is low.

Most agreed that the team was missing KJ as the leader. KM and JJ can't really carry the team like him.

Decent discussion. . Left with more questions than answers though.

Offline pull stones

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #569 on: September 07, 2017, 10:51:03 PM »
the discussion was a huge waste of time. just a bunch of has beens trying to find solutions as to why we flunked out of the tournament when the answer is abundantly clear. we need player development from an early age infrastructure and a better youth system with its own independent league instead of this rubbish child's play league called the ssfl. we need a more responsible federation who would meet the needs of the players and coaching staff and make available all the tools needed to ensure success including proper fixtures on fifa friendly match dates.

none of these cowards wanted to hold DJW responsible for the teams demise even lasana was a bit apprehensive and was careful not to mention the creep by name. these men some how have the notion just like everyone else who's a hopeful fan that we were somehow good enough to compete with the best in concacaf which is a fallacy, in reality we are not good enough and last year proved that to be so when we burned three chances to make it to the copa centenario and flunked out of the caribbean cup and gold cup simultaneously.

what we need to do is work on cohesion something Panama and Costa Rica has going for them which worked well in their favor over us. no doubt we have a core of talented players( bateau jj molino levi mikail Nathan lewis boatswain hyland ) all we need now is a good keeper a couple of defenders and two good clinical finishers up front........ easier said than done I know but it's not rocket science it could be accomplish. IMO opinion the future looks bright we just need to get serious put all the distractions and petty squabbles in the trash can roll up our sleeves and get to working. that is what all the other federations do so well that ensures them a pathway to be consistently successful over us.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2017, 11:02:12 PM by pull stones »

1]; } ?>