March 28, 2024, 03:14:58 PM

Author Topic: St Lucia get US$600,000 FIFA Goal Project  (Read 1492 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
St Lucia get US$600,000 FIFA Goal Project
« on: January 22, 2006, 04:44:25 PM »
http://www.newsday.co.tt/sports.php?type=Football

Lawdddeee...
ah particularly like these lines..

"Let me say how proud I am to be here for such an event today which is the start of a great development for St Lucia and its football," Anthony said. "And I must add that none of this would have been possible without the support and belief of Mr Jack Warner. He has ensured that the people of St Lucia have something to look forward to and the island itself can get something that gives them hope and prominence in terms of what this Goal Project will give to us.

"I am certain that we will make the best possible use of it and try to live up to FIFA’s hope of making the world a better place through football.

"We would like to follow in the footsteps of Trinidad and Tobago and I congratulate them on their success of getting to the World Cup and now we will try to achieve the same or better."

pretty soon is Trini & St Lucia representing the region...Progress boy...progress    :devil: :D

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
Re: St Lucia get US$600,000 FIFA Goal Project
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2006, 04:49:04 PM »
imagine Saint Luci in the WC...Impossible Is Nothing.... VIBES IT UP
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2006, 04:51:46 PM »
an the world will be a better place too..gimme some ah dat dream yes

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2006, 05:17:14 PM »
what is jack promising next ...world peace ? funny how you could be ah big pappy with Other people´s money ! de man making de presentation on behalf of FIFA which is sponsoring this project ! ... I doh see it as his money but say wah .... keep de blessings flowing ...we know de man´s ego
I would be careful though as St Lucia football might end up owing jack too
By de way Lisana ..find out who benefitting from football project dere for we nah !

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2006, 05:31:37 PM »
what is jack promising next ...world peace ? funny how you could be ah big pappy with Other people´s money ! de man making de presentation on behalf of FIFA which is sponsoring this project ! ... I doh see it as his money but say wah .... keep de blessings flowing ...we know de man´s ego
I would be careful though as St Lucia football might end up owing jack too
By de way Lisana ..find out who benefitting from football project dere for we nah !

ah hah...Fifa money now...who money after... St Lucia total pop. is round 150-160 k...bout 40 % between 0 & 20, using ah big football country like T&T as an example, what % of the youth playin ball...anyway dat is not really my or any Trini business, except Jacks' of course...so I out..
ah just did find it funny how the football makin the St.Lucia PM world better....nice it up Jack

Offline A.B.

• Hero Warrior
  • Everything I'm NOT made me everything I AM.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2006, 06:32:25 PM »
Stranger things have happened. St Kitts/Nevis had the 100m dash world champion in 2003.
BORN TO DO IT

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2006, 06:34:17 PM »
Stranger things have happened. St Kitts/Nevis had the 100m dash world champion in 2003.

like that man beat yuh in that race boy
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 22, 2006, 08:07:01 PM »
1 individual always possible, once in ah while, like a Quarrie,crawfie,boldon,collins,brown,powell, slight overlap... buh 15-30 ah allyuh same time and all working as one...doh think so...not that strange..

1]; } ?>