Yes
29 (45.3%)
No
12 (18.8%)
Don't care
23 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: May 03, 2006, 04:01:18 PM

Author Topic: Who Believes Hardest should be Seen By Beenhakker?  (Read 23462 times)

truetrini

Re: Who Believes Hardest should be Seen By Beenhakker?
« Reply #120 on: January 25, 2006, 08:56:29 AM »
Beenie cannot see every single player who claims to be good, then we will have 5000 players trying out... He have to listen to the people around him and if they say choose 5 out of these players, that they have proven on a consistent basis that they are a cut above the rest, then Beenie has to say OK. He cannnott and does not have the time to see every single man who want a tryout... If he cannot trust his staff around him to help him make decisions, then he would not be a proven successful coach.. Them men scout the leagues and cannot scout the lower leagues it just doh make sense.. I am a big fan of Dwarika, but if he was not playing any serious ball, then I don't expect him to be picked...

Thank you for the answer. Which brings we back to my initial point. Can this be due in part to favoritism and politics? Because as far as I know the only ppl impartial in this process will be foreigners. By no means can Corneal be trusted.

And if anyone can state otherwise yuh may as well go argue with Truetrini that Jack should get the Trinity Cross.

according to Beenie man he is not looking at players who have NOT been playing football for a team.

Go back and read his comments.
The man is interested in players who have been playing or their clubs regularly.  He does not hold the local league in high esteem having apparently gone to several games.  So I cannot see him picking players who have not even been playing in that league.
He has no time according to reports that I have received.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 25, 2006, 09:40:18 AM »
.. Them men scout the leagues and cannot scout the lower leagues it just doh make sense..

Is it not  hard to scout in tnt 7 pro league teams  10-12 super leage teams leo has been to pro and  super league games and has seen what we have to offer locally what yuh want him to do scout  the belmont and arima  league aslo

You just keep arguing shit. As far as we know when Beenie went to watch Hardest play, he was benched.  So explain that to me.

Thanks

So hardest say it could be true or not . pLUS NO EXCUSE THAT SHOULD HAVE MOTIVATED HIM NOT CAUSE HIM TO RUN AWAY FROM THE TEAM AND SAY MEN ONLY PLAYNG FUH PAY.

trinifan let me ask you this do you think that was the only game beenie watched. Were there not other games .
It could have been a coaches decision not to play him that game  Trinifan think about it

1) Did shabazz know leo was attending the game? did ricky shakes coach  know leo was attending a game to see him play.
2) Leo attended all pro leage game how does hardest know he is attending to see him play?? was it becuase he is the hardest OR DID HARDEST ASK HIM?? . Or did leo call him and say hardest ah comming to see yuh play?? No I am sure  he popped up to that game like all games he did scouting fuh player.
And i know you will bring up the jlloyd samuel game but jlloyd asked leo to come see him play.

And  what about the other games arima movant fire played . And why did he walk away  AGAIN oh is due to politics the same politics that make  he walk away from Wconnection jabloteh ? shut yuh damm ass he blew all his chances to establish him self as a player in our pro league now he cry fuh ah call cup.

i bet he give some excuse again fuh dat eh??
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 25, 2006, 09:40:46 AM »
1) Whether it is difficult to scout all the pro leagues or not, is not the question,it just does not make sense.. I know we are not England or Italy etc: but genereally speaking the coaches do not scout the lower leagues. I do not live in T&T anymore, so I have not seen a pro-league game in a while, the standard was decent but not the greatest and we still cannot beat an MLS team on a consistent basis, and even though they scouting the PFL, basically only 3 teams may have players of the caliber that Beenie is looking for...
2) Whether politics have anything to do with who getting pick, the answer quite possibly a yes, it always has and always will, this is not correct, but some coaches will always favor some players, also Beenie, told the coaches what kind of players he looking for, and based on his selection , I can understand why certain players are left out... I don't believe there is a conspiracy against the 2 players or any others...
Let me ask you a question.... If Nakhid was still playing and was 29 years and was fit etc and could definitely add some benefit to the team, would you pic him after the whole Bahrain incident... I am sure the answer for most would be NO. The reason being is cons out weigh the pros.. Nahkid might be better than many others selected, but he will disrupt team chemistry, and that is what we want... Look at it this way, yuh busting you tail in training everyday for you PFL team because you want to be a regular starter and also hoping to get the national call, and I who doing nothing with mih football life get call for traing ahead of you, how will that make you feel, and what would it say to the other players who already there...

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #123 on: January 25, 2006, 10:25:58 AM »
Dwarika and Jemmot were on a list of players to be called for training/trials.

How did they make this list? 
They wasn't attached to a club and all the other arguments against them being called, so how they make the list in the first place?

What role did Leo have  IF ANY in removing their names?  What changed for their names to be removed?

I want to know if either Jemmot or Dwarika have spoken to Leo at all recently.....if that possible.

We don't even know if they themselves still have any grouse about not being called this rounds.
We haven't gotten the answers but it very likely they quite understandable.

I would like to hear more about their plans to get back in the team.  PFL not starting back anytime soon so things looking bleak to me unless they come up with something.  I already say the Jamaican NPL still going on.  They have played 22 rounds so far and last couple seasons I see 33-39 games being played.  Onandi Lowe in that league...hardest better than him?
Right now they should be scrambling to get playing time NOW in as good a league as they could manage.  When does Joe Public start their season?  Yuh cah really argue for a player more than they doing for theyself.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 10:27:46 AM by dcs »

truetrini

« Reply #124 on: January 25, 2006, 10:30:56 AM »
Dwarika and Jemmot were on a list of players to be called for training/trials.

How did they make this list? 
They wasn't attached to a club and all the other arguments against them being called, so how they make the list in the first place?

What role did Leo have  IF ANY in removing their names?  What changed for their names to be removed?

Two words:  Lincoln Phillips!

I am sure Beenie said no thanks...he has said in the past that he is only looking at people playing first team football.

In Lieu of that he seems to be going with who he already knows and is NOT trying to take away spots from players who contribute under him.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #125 on: January 25, 2006, 10:33:09 AM »
but rahim was'nt play first team football tt, so where is the validity in beenhakker's decision there?

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #126 on: January 25, 2006, 10:36:53 AM »
but rahim was'nt play first team football tt, so where is the validity in beenhakker's decision there?

Rahim was already part of Leo squad so he knows what he is getting.
It is different bringing in a brand new player. Besides....Rahim lack of first team action puts him in danger of being dropped.  Getting called for training wasn't surprising.

truetrini

« Reply #127 on: January 25, 2006, 10:41:14 AM »
DCS hit the nail on the head..re-read my post carefully.  Dwarika and Hardest added tuh de squad by Mr. Phillips...Beenie rejects on basis of:  Don't know them, not playing ball now., dont want tuh sacrifice de team chemistry nor disrupt the places of those who were loyal throughout!"

Sorry tough break, yuh done know dat i try hard tuh get yuh boy ah chance.

I feeling real bad, but he create dis scene..noone else is responsible fuh dat.

Consequences ah bad actions.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #128 on: January 25, 2006, 10:44:13 AM »
well most likely he will b playing first team football in de comin months, so dere wont b any mishap like dis again, hopefully at least he can get a trail later on in de campaign

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 25, 2006, 10:48:01 AM »
well most likely he will b playing first team football in de comin months, so dere wont b any mishap like dis again, hopefully at least he can get a trail later on in de campaign
:wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel: :wavetowel:
Welcome back TI.....Sanity returns!
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 25, 2006, 10:49:05 AM »
just for the record, Beenhakker has seen hardest play at least once. 
http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=2799.msg19871#msg19871

I suspect he has also seen him on other occasions while Hardest was with Fire and Beenhakker was regularly attending PFL games.

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #131 on: January 25, 2006, 10:50:37 AM »

Coming months?

I hope is not quite April. 
This WC was a good thing to get him going but he hadda follow through.

I feel we need to write up a list of things he needs to adopt to improve himself as a Professional.

The Hardest Pledge
Make him say it

-I promise not to walk out on my future employers regardless of any problems that may arise.
-I am a professional footballer and this is my most important focus.
-The football world is not out to get me.

Allyuh add to the list so the man would do everything he need to be a success.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #132 on: January 25, 2006, 11:59:29 AM »
well im talkin 2 him today, it will b his chance now to show his worth and actually fight it out 2 get beenie attention, i think dis is a blessing in disguise

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 25, 2006, 12:15:14 PM »
The Hardest Pledge
Make him say it

-I promise not to walk out on my future employers regardless of any problems that may arise.
-I am a professional footballer and this is my most important focus.
-The football world is not out to get me.

Allyuh add to the list so the man would do everything he need to be a success.

- I promise to get caller ID and not pick up the phone when stalkers are calling me

Offline PEG

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 25, 2006, 01:17:39 PM »
This has to be the weirdest fixation ever.  Could it be that Beenie doesn't believe Hardest to be that good?  Where was he all this time?  All of a sudden he interested.  It doh work so. To play at a World Cup, you must have experienced football at the highest level be it in one of the top leagues or through Qualifying.  What TI wants Beenie to do is take a man who has never played serious competitive football at the highest level and send him to WC.  Men who not even playing regularly in local leagues want to get call.  Utterly absurd.  This is the highest level of the game man cyah be jumbeing for sweat.  Doesn't it strike you all as odd that T&T made the WC after Latas and Yorke are way past their best.  It is no coincidence that is now and under this coach.  He has a system and he has the credibility to insist on his way.  There was one action he took that told me he was the real deal:  He took off Latapy in T&T and played him for only 15-20 in Bahrain.  No other coach would have had the balls to do that.  Discipline before all else.  That is why this team has succeeded while far far more talented T&T teams have failed.  Hardest has watched football up till now let him watch some more.  That train has already passed.  No shortcuts to success.  See him in WCQ for 2010.  But I could bet my last dollar he would not be there when the dog wuk is to be done in WCQ

truetrini

« Reply #135 on: January 25, 2006, 01:24:03 PM »
It's over and done
But the heartache lives on inside
And who's the one you're clinging to
Instead of me tonight?

And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go
I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You'll never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart
It's just emotion taking me over
Caught up in sorrow
Lost in the song
But if you don't come back
Come home to me, darling
Don't you know there's nobody left in this world to hold me tight?
Don't you know there's nobody left in this world to kiss goodnight
Goodnight, goodnight

I'm there at your side,
I'm part of all the things you are
But you've got a part of someone else
You've got to find your shining star

Caught up in sorrow
Lost in the song
Come home to me, darling
Goodnight, goodnight

Caught up in sorrow
Lost in the song
Come home to me, darling
Goodnight, goodnight

TrinInfinite

« Reply #136 on: January 28, 2006, 11:16:26 AM »
People will say, its bc Hardest didnt get a call up but in all honesty, leaving the two best midfielders out of the trials, without letting Beenhakker see them play, to me is a juss plain bad mind on Corneal part. There is a God above and he will judge fairly, there will be retribution for the people who keep down their own out of spite and jealousy.

In all fairness, Beenhakker has said every player that has a Trinidad passport will get a chance to be seen, when he travelled to see players from Blackpool, who jumped outta nowhere and stated he was trini all of a sudden, big news article, but the local players who never left trinidad and have always given themselves to Trinidad are left in the dust.

Restating what Beenhakker has said, every player will get their chance to try out, so my question is why hasn't Hardest and even Dwarika been given this chance?

Even more so Hardest because he was never seen by Beenhakker, what may I say is the reasoning with this? I question Corneal and Beenhakker's motives, if this is not done by Beenhakker, I must say that leaving out Hardest from the training was unfair and Corneal has definately lost any credibility he has in my books, leaving out a player who has been given a chance to showcase his talents.

I hope God deals with all of the parties involved who would keep down a fellow brother who has so much talent.

Vibes It Up

How many games did they help the team win in the Hex?

Steupes.  You actin like a spoil chile.  Wait until yuh get facts before yuh start cryin like a bitch nah.  Even if dey doh get call, who fault it is dat dem eh playin football wit nobody?  At least Rahim was trainin with a pro club in Sweden etc.

I all fuh Hardest and Dwarika gettin a tryout with the team and if they don't I would be disappointed for them, but surprised?  Not really...they make dey bed and now they liein in it.
i'm no hardest or dwarika die hard,but i have a question for you palos and all the other forumites that use the fact hardest and dwarika are not playing professional/competitive football/have not played professional/competitive football in a while/are unattached professionally as a legitimate reason for them not getting a chance 2 be looked at/train/try-out in regards 2 the national team..."how does nigel henry..who hasn't played professionally/competitively since september last year (in the USL fot the Toronto Lynx) and has been/is presently professionally unattached gets the chance 2 be looked at/train with the national team..despite being in the same catergory (somewhat) as the 2 above mentioned players????????????? and 4 the record "i have no issues with nigel at all,we are good friends/teamates".(i know how some of you forumites love 2 start/promote drama 8)

in light of dis info, how de hell hardest didnt hardest get called? well once again corneal is callin man who dont deserve it, hardest deserve it though

1]; } ?>