Yes
29 (45.3%)
No
12 (18.8%)
Don't care
23 (35.9%)

Total Members Voted: 63

Voting closed: May 03, 2006, 04:01:18 PM

Author Topic: Who Believes Hardest should be Seen By Beenhakker?  (Read 23118 times)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Who Believes Hardest should be Seen By Beenhakker?
« Reply #90 on: January 23, 2006, 05:50:36 PM »
TI, ah know how you feel about Hardest,  I saw him play about 5 years ago against some college players who came back for the Christmas holiday, and he was clearly the best player on the field, but even in that little sweat talk 'bout  attitude when referre aint blow for foul and he aint playing no defense, but that was 5 years ago maybe he changed.. I don't know.. But answer this question please.

If Cantona, arguably one of the best French players ever was left entirely off the French Euro 96 squad (while he was still mashing up denenses) because Aime did not think he was good for the team, then who is Hardest???? Why is it so incredible that he is not on the training squad?????????

I dont know the real issue, but I dont think it's a question of ability, Hardest has ability to burn... I think we have to look somewhere else for the real reason he was not even considered if in fact that was the case.. we dont know.
« Last Edit: January 24, 2006, 06:53:24 AM by College »

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: January 23, 2006, 05:52:02 PM »
Lets see who is fair and is unfair, if Nakhid could get tuh play, if rahim could get tuh play, if Beenhakker said anyone with a passport will get a trial, why not hardest?

This is real madness. :rotfl:

Today is the worst I ever see from TI.  Hopefully he recover soon.
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 05:54:04 PM by Peong »

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: January 23, 2006, 05:54:36 PM »
If ah wrong somebody tell meh.

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: January 23, 2006, 06:05:04 PM »
big loud yes...i do believe hardest should be seen by don leo.....i am a huge fan of the player also.....but i am sure don leo has his reasons...one of which i heard from a ttff source today....but keep going hardest...god bless
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: January 23, 2006, 06:06:06 PM »
People want to know why we cant get off this topic .... well I believe if it was a moot point it would have died already. The fact is TI is making a case for equal opportunity for everyone according to the stated policy of the coach.
he also feels that the coach is being denied that opportunity by some locals who are well placed to make recommendations.
If i can put in my 2 cents I would say that we are using high international standards to judge Hardest .
let me explain a bit .... T&T is a fledgling team in this World Cup. We are the team most likely to lose all it´s games ..not me but Ladbrooke and LLoyds say so and dey does put their money where dey mouth is ...

Weare not like Holland, Germany, Brazil, England etc... let it sink in fellas  ...WE ARE  NOT IN DAT CLASS !!!!
We however want to do like the giants and say ..if a player is not playing regular football he kyah make de team for de World CUP.... Is Jack, Hislop, Spann, Sancho, Theobald etc playing regular football ??? den drop dem nah !!
we have some pros who are only going to get a game if man injured and that includes Shaka Hislop !!
The next point is tallest playing 4th division football in England !! What is the difference in dat and the standard of W connection, jabloteh and some of de other decent clubs in T&T ?
We dont even have  11 l players playing top level regular football so by the hardest standards we should default !!
Come on guys we only have 1.5 million people the majority of whom do not play football ...our pool is small. My idea is if somebody see a good player in mayaro today and feel he better than what we have presently why deny him de chance to prove it !
Even big Argentina doing that and leaving de door open ..... how many pro games you tink Messi have ? you tink dey leaving he home even though dey have pros who shining before he born still doing well. look at sweden ....so many pros to choose from yet deh eh going world cup with out larson although he scrubbin bench for Barca !
Yet we hear Germany and Brasil say dat and we repeat ... look fellas if we go wid dah team that play against Bahrain we go really have to eat humble pie . After all de talk we give fellas from counties which didn´t make it you all want we to go through dat again ? Like all yuh forgettin de youth WC or wah...12 without reply in 3 games  and FIFA tech. committee say apart from Yorke and de goalkeeper we were inept !

Give everybody a chance de coach say ..leh he decide ...hardest represented de country already, Latas say give him a try, nakhid say give him a try ...dat good enough for me if he eh make I accept dat too
Let me tell all yuh ah story ..... Warner son get drop from la foucade national youth team. next ting la foucade get dropped. De new coach, La forest  promptly bring back warner son ...and went on tour wid de side .... we eh win ah game !!!! Doh play allyuh eh know it have a lot of dat in we football ..allyuh eh being fair to TI at all !
So if warner could send a message to the selectors ...why cant TI ??
keep up de pressure TI !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: January 23, 2006, 06:22:47 PM »
Jai John yuh make your point and I made mine and  while I dont agree with everything you said I still respect your opinion, I hoped that Hardest would get looked at also, but at the same time I can understand why he probably wasnt, if that was the case..

You mention something about equal opportunity, how many opportunities did Hardest have in the past?? and wha he do with it??? allyuh fell the national team is a raffle oh what.. chance after chance after chance.....

And yes!!! we have to hold ourselves to international standards, that goes without saying, or else we will be left behind the rest of the world.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: January 23, 2006, 08:11:12 PM »
But jaijohn de man not even plaing in the same league as W Connection or Jabloteh... Beenie done say that standard low and allyuh want to find a player who playing in a division below.. Doh get mih wrong if de man good enough and have de right attitude then yes , but yuh cyah have 1 without the other... Skill without discipline = nothing special..

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: January 23, 2006, 09:00:11 PM »
In every TEAM sport there were sides of the "best" players that underperformed. If you want a recent example ask all the Real Madrid supporters what going.Something the whole is greater than the sum of its parts and sometimes the whole less.

In basketball the Chicago Bulls did not have all the best players but they had the best team. Just look at what happen to men like Pippen when he leave. The man suck.

Name any team sport and I will give an example of a team of stars that get a solid cut a$$ from a team with a few stars and cast of supporting role players.

Everybody have to perform their role. Natural talent and no application makes a player the worst thing for a team. Under pressure a player will revert to what he is accustomed to. If you prove you unmanageable in the past what is going to make you manageable in a couple of months?

I cyah say why Beenie not seeing those two. But I respect player selection and what is going on cause I see Mendez turn out Cyd Gray and If I was coach he was never getting a sweat. Then I see the game against Panama and my boy header. Now Beenie actually have the man looking composed.

It might be hard but if Jemmot ain't get call I doh think that would be the Hardest. Now let we give this a rest nah. I does cyah help but read shit thread. Right now Hardest threads wasting meh time.

Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline SUPA

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: January 24, 2006, 12:25:31 AM »
TI let Hardest do what ever has tuh be done, tuh make  sure he get ah trial, he still have time, he shouldn't give up. Cuz ah stand firm in saying dat if Beenie see him an doh pick him, ah cud live with dat, an move on, but de man deserve ah trial, talk done.  >:(
RIP Micahel Jackson.

Money doh change we, we are de money changer. But fool if yuh dis, it will surely be danger. Large up de Enterprise and Alliance every time. KROSS KROSS.

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: January 24, 2006, 12:41:14 AM »
Allyuh, give de man ah phu*uing trial nah???   Steuppss

Give de man ah chance.... how it go hurt we?

Offline santacruz

• Full Warrior
  • This year is the Dutch year!
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: January 24, 2006, 12:40:53 PM »
big loud yes...i do believe hardest should be seen by don leo.....i am a huge fan of the player also.....but i am sure don leo has his reasons...one of which i heard from a ttff source today....but keep going hardest...god bless

come nag BigM,buss the file and done way this thread nah!
Fatima old boy graduate in '95 from Form 5, '97 from Form 6, lived in Santa Cruz.

Offline CK1

• Sr. Warrior
  • Man of Faith and Integrity
    • View Profile
« Reply #101 on: January 24, 2006, 01:24:20 PM »
I've never seen Hardest play..he was ah lil fella when I left Nelson Street, but I've been told that Lattas is only as good as his shadow! If that is true, then we missing out on a serious piece of talent for the team. On the other hand, talent at the World Cup level is not enough...attitude towards the game and your team is especially important and often a bigger factor than talent. If a player cannot be counted on to show up for training...yuh jus wasting everybody time.
Discipline is what makes talented people perform at their highest level; committment and accountability make a talented person an exceptional professional. Somebody is responsible for not taking this extremely talented your man under their wings; away from the toughness of his life and nurtured him to become a professional person...like Densill Theobold.
TTFF or somebody had a responsibility to prepare him for this time of his life...Wayne Roone can be indisciplined as well, but they did not let his talent slip away.
Jesus Christ...King of Kings and Lord of Lords!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #102 on: January 24, 2006, 01:35:45 PM »
I've never seen Hardest play..he was ah lil fella when I left Nelson Street, but I've been told that Lattas is only as good as his shadow! If that is true, then we missing out on a serious piece of talent for the team. On the other hand, talent at the World Cup level is not enough...attitude towards the game and your team is especially important and often a bigger factor than talent. If a player cannot be counted on to show up for training...yuh jus wasting everybody time.
Discipline is what makes talented people perform at their highest level; committment and accountability make a talented person an exceptional professional. Somebody is responsible for not taking this extremely talented your man under their wings; away from the toughness of his life and nurtured him to become a professional person...like Densill Theobold.
TTFF or somebody had a responsibility to prepare him for this time of his life...Wayne Roone can be indisciplined as well, but they did not let his talent slip away.

u and jai john have had de bess responses and also big mag, i dont believe in wastin talent

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #103 on: January 24, 2006, 08:29:40 PM »
TI

when is de last time you saw in play in person?  ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

wuh wuh wuh wait.

HAVE YOU EVER?
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: January 24, 2006, 09:12:32 PM »

u and jai john have had de bess responses and also big mag, i dont believe in wastin talent

CK1, yuh start off good with this response, I was with yuh up untill the part when yuh say TTFF or somebody had a responsibility......

CK, old cliche.. yuh could lead a horse to water but yuh can't make him drink.. Hardest was given more chances than any other player I could think of. Hardest is no youth, he's is a grown ass man and is therefor responsible for his own actions.  You must be joking..TTFF or somebody responsible?? That is the kinda head yuh pushing?? nah man!! I cant agree with that.

and ah dont agree with the Latas comparison either, what the hell Hardest do to be considered better than Latas. Maybe I getting tie up because you used two t's is Latas, so maybe u talking about somebody else..

Offline whayuhsay

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: January 24, 2006, 11:09:34 PM »
TriniInfinite, why doesn't Hardest concentrate on getting ready for the 2010 World Cup since it appears he would not be called for 2K6?

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: I have lost Confidence in our Coaching staff
« Reply #106 on: January 25, 2006, 07:04:25 AM »
talked tuh hardest and he said he was not called or wasnt even informed about de session, Corneal pick de list of players and left hardest and dwarika off de list, hardest is also shocked he didnt even get a chance, in all fairness if beenie saw him and said he wasnt good enough, i would accept this and not talk about it, but de fact beenie never see dis man play and dey not giving him a chance 2 b seen is suspicious on corneal part?

TI has anyone answered your question as to why Hardest wasn't called up?

I seeing one set ah thread with a whole set ah shite but i have yet to see an answer to this question so if someone can please enlighten me.

If Beenie say he watching everyone who is interested why are some ppl being excluded. Is it that probably if Beenie see Hardest play he just may make the team?

The match fitness talk is true but that is a call for Beenie to make.

The TTFF running to much damn babol. Favortism at its best.

And for those who doh think it is favoritism tell me why some of allyuh still waiting for tickets when there are ppl who cyar even tell yuh if the inside of the stadium has covered and uncovered stands who calling down 5 and 6 tickets for their family. FAVORITISM AND POLITICS. Yuh cyar even trust that damn organization if they tell yuh the sky is blue. And if some of allyuh could take allyuh head outta allyuh arse for one minute and stop trying to constantly bring down TI allyuh will recongise it for what it is.

Unless someone can answer my question doh even bother to reply to my post about his attitude etc because nobody on that team has a bigger attitude than Stern John. He was shitting on himself for months but was yet given the chance to prove himself.  Why is Hardest not being given a chance also?

And to prempt all the chupid questions I know coming...Yes I am Hardest outside woman he horning TI with me ::)

So I will do like Knd now and ride out when the heat start. Because some of us always have a lot to say but when it comes time to back it up, we can't be found anywhere >:(

Have a good day folks.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 07:07:07 AM by Trini_fan »

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 25, 2006, 07:46:20 AM »
talked tuh hardest and he said he was not called or wasn't even informed about de session, Corneal pick de list of players and left hardest and dwarika off de list, hardest is also shocked he didnt even get a chance, in all fairness if beenie saw him and said he wasnt good enough, i would accept this and not talk about it, but de fact beenie never see dis man play and dey not giving him a chance 2 b seen is suspicious on corneal part?

Unless someone can answer my question doh even bother to reply to my post about his attitude etc because nobody on that team has a bigger attitude than Stern John. He was shitting on himself for months but was yet given the chance to prove himself.  Why is Hardest not being given a chance also?

Was hardest starting and playing for any  team regular ( to  and doh tell meh malabar united).
 when stern john was shitting down him self??? where does strn john play .stern john is committed HARDEST is not , HARDEST was given chance after chance with coach after coach!! even after he dissappear BSC still give him a call up in the digicel qualifying tournament in trinidad and he did not play in months then , he play with ARIMA MORVANT FIRE ALLof ah sudden he eh with them again  ,hardest saying players only want money but he get 2500 US and he bawling dat eh enough. I n a way i agree with anton corneal and them he eh playing with no club(oh just signed to joe public) and with the record he has why invite him? TI there is a greater chance of  hardest  vanishing from training  than making the team so why other.

Palos ,tallman ,flex put a lock on this topic nuh please
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline chunk-a-loonks

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 25, 2006, 07:59:13 AM »
It is amazing with comments as the following -

"but I've been told that Lattas is only as good as his shadow!"

I really wonder who said that. Let us understand that Hardest good but he ain't very good. Just a little above average. I would pick him for a small goal WC and then would have to see how he make out.

Beenie say that one of the best players of our time - Evans Wise - have nothing to add to the team and it will be the same for Hardest.

There is nothing exceptional.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 25, 2006, 08:03:36 AM »
It is amazing with comments as the following -

Just a little above average. .

Above average when compared to who?? the Average player ON NELSON STREET THE AVERAGE player playing IN CRAB CONNECTION, Joe  public the averagae player in the tnt pro  league??
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 25, 2006, 08:09:04 AM »

I seeing one set ah thread with a whole set ah shite but i have yet to see an answer to this question so if someone can please enlighten me.

Plain and Simple answer - The Hardest of today in 2006 is a shitsnake.  He's not even playing in the PFL and when he did last year he didn't stand out.  Stop living in the past.

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 25, 2006, 08:10:57 AM »
talked tuh hardest and he said he was not called or wasn't even informed about de session, Corneal pick de list of players and left hardest and dwarika off de list, hardest is also shocked he didnt even get a chance, in all fairness if beenie saw him and said he wasnt good enough, i would accept this and not talk about it, but de fact beenie never see dis man play and dey not giving him a chance 2 b seen is suspicious on corneal part?

Was hardest starting and playing for any  team regular ( to  and doh tell meh malabar united).
 when stern john was shitting down him self??? where does strn john play .stern john is committed HARDEST is not , HARDEST was given chance after chance with coach after coach!! even after he dissappear BSC still give him a call up in the digicel qualifying tournament in trinidad and he did not play in months then , he play with ARIMA MORVANT FIRE ALLof ah sudden he eh with them again  ,hardest saying players only want money but he get 2500 US and he bawling dat eh enough. I n a way i agree with anton corneal and them he eh playing with no club(oh just signed to joe public) and with the record he has why invite him? TI there is a greater chance of  hardest  vanishing from training  than making the team so why other.

As I said it yuh can't answer my question as to why he was not given the chance doh even bother....we have heard all this before. Regardless of where he was playing, didn't beenie explicitly state that he will watch whomever is interested. Why was this not the case with hardest?

Ah still waiting for an answer.

Thanks

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 25, 2006, 08:12:02 AM »

Plain and Simple answer - The Hardest of today in 2006 is a shitsnake.  He's not even playing in the PFL and when he did last year he didn't stand out.  Stop living in the past.

I ask again..Shitsnake or not, why wasn't Beenie given the chance to make that call??????

3rd time asking...still no answer.

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 25, 2006, 08:21:54 AM »
Beenie cannot see every single player who claims to be good, then we will have 5000 players trying out... He have to listen to the people around him and if they say choose 5 out of these players, that they have proven on a consistent basis that they are a cut above the rest, then Beenie has to say OK. He cannnott and does not have the time to see every single man who want a tryout... If he cannot trust his staff around him to help him make decisions, then he would not be a proven successful coach.. Them men scout the leagues and cannot scout the lower leagues it just doh make sense.. I am a big fan of Dwarika, but if he was not playing any serious ball, then I don't expect him to be picked...

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 25, 2006, 08:24:28 AM »

As I said it yuh can't answer my question as to why he was not given the chance doh even bother....we have heard all this before. Regardless of where he was playing, didn't beenie explicitly state that he will watch whomever is interested. Why was this not the case with hardest?

Thanks

why has he not been given a chance ? becuase the national team aint no raffle  where yuh does just pick players just so .

but the real reson why he is indiciplined , he have been given numberous chances to prove hims self ,he eh playign with no club ,plain and simple why waSte blasted time with you AND TI YOU ALL ARRANGE AND  go protest ABOUT HIS OMMISSSSSION down town POS INSTEAD OF ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD NUH MAN STEEPS

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 25, 2006, 08:26:46 AM »
Beenie cannot see every single player who claims to be good, then we will have 5000 players trying out... He have to listen to the people around him and if they say choose 5 out of these players, that they have proven on a consistent basis that they are a cut above the rest, then Beenie has to say OK. He cannnott and does not have the time to see every single man who want a tryout... If he cannot trust his staff around him to help him make decisions, then he would not be a proven successful coach.. Them men scout the leagues and cannot scout the lower leagues it just doh make sense.. I am a big fan of Dwarika, but if he was not playing any serious ball, then I don't expect him to be picked...

Thank you for the answer. Which brings we back to my initial point. Can this be due in part to favoritism and politics? Because as far as I know the only ppl impartial in this process will be foreigners. By no means can Corneal be trusted.

And if anyone can state otherwise yuh may as well go argue with Truetrini that Jack should get the Trinity Cross.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 25, 2006, 08:27:43 AM »
.. Them men scout the leagues and cannot scout the lower leagues it just doh make sense..

Is it not  hard to scout in tnt 7 pro league teams  10-12 super leage teams leo has been to pro and  super league games and has seen what we have to offer locally what yuh want him to do scout  the belmont and arima  league aslo

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 25, 2006, 08:28:30 AM »

Thanks

why has he not been given a chance ? becuase the national team aint no raffle  where yuh does just pick players just so .

but the real reson why he is indiciplined , he have been given numberous chances to prove hims self ,he eh playign with no club ,plain and simple why waSte blasted time with you AND TI YOU ALL ARRANGE AND  go protest ABOUT HIS OMMISSSSSION down town POS INSTEAD OF ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD NUH MAN STEEPS

Amazing how some of us get our panties all in a bunch when we can't answer a simple question. No need to get all hot around the collar my dear

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 25, 2006, 08:29:27 AM »
.. Them men scout the leagues and cannot scout the lower leagues it just doh make sense..

Is it not  hard to scout in tnt 7 pro league teams  10-12 super leage teams leo has been to pro and  super league games and has seen what we have to offer locally what yuh want him to do scout  the belmont and arima  league aslo

You just keep arguing shit. As far as we know when Beenie went to watch Hardest play, he was benched.  So explain that to me.

Thanks

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 25, 2006, 08:47:02 AM »

You just keep arguing shit. As far as we know when Beenie went to watch Hardest play, he was benched.  So explain that to me.

Thanks

Aye girl ... yuh losing it!!

yuh ent see de FF for Trials thread? Its a parody.... but pick de sense out of it....
You know I had a lil potential back in de day (a tiny lil bit granted)... but my ship done sail.... should I get a trial based on past potential... what have I done in the last year? PLENTY PLENTY PLENTY LESS than Hardest yes....

But that not really saying much.... what has HE done? So why should he be called? Because of past potential? Then half this board should go too.!!

I hope his ship hasnt sailed yet.... but he should really be concentrating on 2010... where was all this clamour for Hardest while we were qualifying?

I thought well yeah he shoulda get ah look..
but now that he hasnt....I not losing any sleep over it....

« Last Edit: January 25, 2006, 08:56:49 AM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

1]; } ?>