April 28, 2024, 07:28:01 AM

Author Topic: TriniInfinite You is the reason Hardest Not on the Squad  (Read 15370 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Re: KND Your The Reason Why We Have Admin Like Corneal and Warner
« Reply #30 on: January 23, 2006, 11:54:26 AM »
Somebody need ah asprin :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline duscam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 23, 2006, 11:56:26 AM »
i cyah understand how de man bring rahim in that....rahim disciplined, he does try hard and he is a TEAM player...and more a role player and does listen....just like the other role players....no setta drama no setta issues....is like when yuh dating a gyul and she have issues from the start what yuh does do...maybe yuh hit but yuh think twice because it have issues..yuh dont go and take she to meet yur parents...is just like hardest...yuh use him for one game ..but yuh doh take the man to the world cup!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: TriniInfinite You is the reason Hardest Not on the Squad
« Reply #32 on: January 23, 2006, 12:02:30 PM »
You and Stupid people like who who does be Blowing up players Mind telling them that they Hot. When in Truth and in Fact they are Not.

You and all them other people around Hardest who since he small big-ing him up because he is the "Hardest" The Hardest Hard no body could touch he.

Since eddie hard days when he used to share beat whole day and all he team mates and friends treating him like a God or Prima Dona

All Yuh spoiling the players !

Remember the U20 World Cup Team.
The best of the best real Hot men, Yorke, Nixon, Sharewood Papa etc

Went world cup and collect 12 without no reply
Why
Because they whole of TnT telling them they Hot when in fact they not better than Rat Shit!
To coin a phrase from a now deceased world famous coach "Rat Shit".

Hardest is a Shit hound
Get that in your head
A S-H-I-T Hound
you need to let him know that.

Because his whole world has been telling him he is the Hardest since he small he could not come to terms with the Real world Football league

He had to run and hide.

He should be on a pro team in TnT playing football and contiually developing as a players
Instead where is he

Hiding behind dicipline problems, refusing to participate in professional football.
Why is he not playing

Because he fraid the whole of Trinidad see that he  is not really that "Hardest"
Every professional team he on he end up leaving

cause he trying to live on past Glory

Bertille Bring the man back and put him on the national team and he still did not go and stick on a professional team

Why?

Because he is the Hardest!

Million and one reasons why he not playing football at the highest level

The coach dont like me

That Pro League football is real shit

The money to small

I waiting on meh foreign contract

I have a trial comming up soon

Excuse after excuse, reason after reason.

Right about now if Hardest cannot convince a professional team in Trinidad to pay him a salary to play football on a regualar basis how the ass you want him to represent the country in the most important football game in we history!

This is not no blasted fete match.

This is professional football, you need to be playing professional football to be considered.

All yuh men crazy yes.

You wan to take a man who sitting on his ass who day and liming and training in the gym and take him to play in world cup.
What you trying to do embarass the country.

hush your Hardest Ass TriniInfite and stap talking shit.

If you is really hardest friend and you does talk to him, then I suggest the following the next time you talk to him.

Tell him to go and join a team
Either a Pro Team or a Super League team
he should at least be able to make Tobago United, or Arima Fire or one of the less competitive teams.
Tell him to train hard and dedicate himself to the game (With in the pro league set up)
Because in two years world cup qualifying will start again and if he rip up in the pro league he will have a chance to be on the national team again.

Hardest biggest problem right now is that he whole world telling him he is a great player, but his football realty is not reflecting his greatness.

He fraid the whole world find out that he is not the Hardest.

If you cannot make professional football in Trinidad, then you cannot make the national team!

Plain and simple!

WOW !!............Not sure if I agree totally, but............damn !!
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 12:04:36 PM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 23, 2006, 12:12:47 PM »
Your the reason why players who have raw talent and come from the less privledged areas of Port of Spain can't make we national teams, because you does kiss Corneal and Warner ass when yuh wake up in de mornin and when yuh go tuh bed.

Yes massa Warner, yes massa Corneal, kiss me ass idiot, come one day in Hardest area and see if you survive one night with yuh jackass self, talking shit like that might get yuh corn in broad day light.

Anyways you talking about primadonna and we treating him like God, that is de most setta shit i hear from you in a long time. You have players like latas and Nakhd saying Hardest is a boss, he should be on the team, leading the team, and you coming tuh say that I am de biggest advocate of Hardest?

So where Latas and Nakhid comments come out from, dey ass? Get real nah, when yuh done wiping Warner and Corneal ass, yuh coming tuh talk here, everyone know Corneal bias no ass, I know this for a fact, if he want tuh b spiteful and leave hardest off de list, diz my fault?

What is the harm in allowing Hardest one trial, Beenhakker never see the man play yet, not once. You have Rahim who hasnt play in God knows how long, gone for some kiss me ass trial and Hardest play in the super league and he cant get a trial, at least be seen for 2 hours, haul yuh ass.

Why the fellah cant get a trial, at least one trial, you know why bc fellahs like c**t and No Dick KND believe in man like Corneal and Warner, he does support man like Corneal, who does manipulate and get position he don't deserve.

I bet anyone on this board if we had another asst other than Corneal, hardest would have been called and at least given the chance to be seen.

If Beenhakker feel he not good enough, I would accept that, but since like Sam would say, Mr.Goldspoon Corneal and his bitches like KND like tuh put him on dis pedastle and rank him high high, fellahs who have talent will get blanked bc of the biased minded Corneal, who out tuh spite people and pick unfairly, based solely on bias and not skill.

All de people who come an shine KND ass and big him up, allyuh could haul allyuh ass, bc yuh dont know nothing about the politics of we football and yuh juss as bad as Corneal, by agreeing with what happen, yuh support Corneal, juss like Corneal bitch, KND.

Nah man T.I....show some class, and doh resort to senseless arguements.

yuh come angry angry and yuh miss de boat. KND eh kiss Corneal a$$......the man talked about Hardest, and what he has done in football lately..........yuh spoutin' emotion. KND made some kinda sense, even if it was biased and harsh......re-read what he wrote and attack his points...doh come wid a silly rant and rave......talkin' bout kissin' Corneal  and Warner a$$......and who could survive a night in Hardest area....steups....totally besides the point .....yuh stoop low there and eh make no sense.

yuh lookin' bad man....come again.

Offline rastafari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 23, 2006, 12:13:54 PM »
You and Stupid people like who who does be Blowing up players Mind telling them that they Hot. When in Truth and in Fact they are Not.

You and all them other people around Hardest who since he small big-ing him up because he is the "Hardest" The Hardest Hard no body could touch he.

Since eddie hard days when he used to share beat whole day and all he team mates and friends treating him like a God or Prima Dona

All Yuh spoiling the players !

Remember the U20 World Cup Team.
The best of the best real Hot men, Yorke, Nixon, Sharewood Papa etc

Went world cup and collect 12 without no reply
Why
Because they whole of TnT telling them they Hot when in fact they not better than Rat Shit!
To coin a phrase from a now deceased world famous coach "Rat Shit".

Hardest is a Shit hound
Get that in your head
A S-H-I-T Hound
you need to let him know that.

Because his whole world has been telling him he is the Hardest since he small he could not come to terms with the Real world Football league

He had to run and hide.

He should be on a pro team in TnT playing football and contiually developing as a players
Instead where is he

Hiding behind dicipline problems, refusing to participate in professional football.
Why is he not playing

Because he fraid the whole of Trinidad see that he  is not really that "Hardest"
Every professional team he on he end up leaving

cause he trying to live on past Glory

Bertille Bring the man back and put him on the national team and he still did not go and stick on a professional team

Why?

Million and one reasons why he not playing football at the highest level

The coach dont like me

That Pro League football is real shit

The money to small

I waiting on meh foreign contract

I have a trial comming up soon

Excuse after excuse, reason after reason.

Right about now if Hardest cannot convince a professional team in Trinidad to pay him a salary to play football on a regualar basis how the ass you want him to represent the country in the most important football game in we history!

This is not no blasted fete match.

This is professional football, you need to be playing professional football to be considered.

All yuh men crazy yes.

You wan to take a man who sitting on his ass who day and liming and training in the gym and take him to play in world cup.
What you trying to do embarass the country.

hush your Hardest Ass TriniInfite and stap talking shit.

If you is really hardest friend and you does talk to him, then I suggest the following the next time you talk to him.

Tell him to go and join a team
Either a Pro Team or a Super League team
he should at least be able to make Tobago United, or Arima Fire or one of the less competitive teams.
Tell him to train hard and dedicate himself to the game (With in the pro league set up)
Because in two years world cup qualifying will start again and if he rip up in the pro league he will have a chance to be on the national team again.

Hardest biggest problem right now is that he whole world telling him he is a great player, but his football realty is not reflecting his greatness.

He fraid the whole world find out that he is not the Hardest.

If you cannot make professional football in Trinidad, then you cannot make the national team!

Plain and simple!

HYstinkingMC  
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 12:43:59 PM by rastafari »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #35 on: January 23, 2006, 12:15:49 PM »
and KND better, he doh even know hardest in de super league, diff strokes for diff folks on here, look nah kicker, knd article is a setta shit, at least i talk about fairness and corneal bias, wat de hell knd talk about, ah personal attack on me, allyuh bias allyuh selves

TrinInfinite

« Reply #36 on: January 23, 2006, 12:18:01 PM »
KND hardest signin wit joe public dis week, i didnt know u were so illiterate dat yuh couldnt read my interview with him or u couldnt read that i said he signin wit joe public dis week, wat school yuh went? and ah not talkin about the the KND school for dementia

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 23, 2006, 12:21:44 PM »
KND ain't want no appetizer; he gone straight to the main course.  Boss ah respect yuh frankness and truthfulness.  We will never know what exactly is going on in the mind of Hardest, but he surely needs to shape up.  Supporters are responsible for juicing these men up before they really reach great heights.  Then, when things ain't shaping up their way, they does show no mettle.  Realistically speaking though:  is only in Trinidad yuh go really see men rally for ah man to be on ah World Cup squad, when he ain't even playing competitively.  He need to find ah team, and I believe that is the mesage they sending by leaving him out.  Yuh cannot go from not playing at all to international football of the highest calibre.  That is a huge gap, and them men not willing to gamble on ah man who has been historically known to disappoint with his attitude to the game and his teammates.  So if he ain't get sweat in Germany, what he go do:  leave the camp and start to fete with the supporters?  Your reputation precedes you.  Hardest paying for he past actions and reputation.  Plain talk.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 23, 2006, 12:22:55 PM »
This getting personal boy. 

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 23, 2006, 12:26:09 PM »
and KND better, he doh even know hardest in de super league, diff strokes for diff folks on here, look nah kicker, knd article is a setta shit, at least i talk about fairness and corneal bias, wat de hell knd talk about, ah personal attack on me, allyuh bias allyuh selves

I'm not biased either way........if you read what I wrote under your first thread about losing confidence in the coaching staff, you would see that. Yeah KND doesn't know as much about Jemmot as you do....naturally, but he did make a good point about the level of football that he (Jemmot ) is playing at the moment.......

You have to agree that from a coach's perspective, Jemmot is not exactly a shining star of potential anymore. Beenie has already criticized the level of our local league (the PFL). It is no secret that he has little faith and confidence in the ability of our locally-based players. For Hardest to get a try out, Beenie and staff would have to put their faith in the spoken word of Latas and others who believe in Hardest (based on what he was capable of years ago).....and that is a stretch.....unfortunate but true.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 23, 2006, 12:35:24 PM »
KND I think for the most part your advice was sound even if you did contradict yourself somewhat in some statements. My question to you ,and all the others who seem to agree with you , is whether other members of the team, or those added recently,  have been put under the same microscope as hardest ?
If we want to be fair we should be asking the very questions, and maybe some others, of people like Rougier, rahim etc. You might find that other players may fall short of the geat expectations required of hardest.
you remember how mch furore was made when Bertil added Theobald to the team in Tobago ....people were asking who ??? and he played ahead of others expected to !
Come on man even Nakhid was given a chance at 40 somethng ....where was he playing ???? and when ????
So to be fair to all everyone deserves a chance ...nest pas ?
If he not good enough to be selected so be it ...but can you really say he is not good enough for even that  ?

TrinInfinite

« Reply #41 on: January 23, 2006, 12:38:10 PM »
i agree, but seeing him in sessions for 4 hours will not kill beenie or waste his time, it will only add 2 de team, if he not good enough, then fine, but given de fact that beenie, aid al will get a chance, hardest should have been given dat chance

MickeyRat

« Reply #42 on: January 23, 2006, 12:40:49 PM »
Ah cah take it, ah blood vessel go buss    :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

TI, you will go down in the forum's history as one of the greastest.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #43 on: January 23, 2006, 12:42:32 PM »
KND I think for the most part your advice was sound even if you did contradict yourself somewhat in some statements. My question to you ,and all the others who seem to agree with you , is whether other members of the team, or those added recently, have been put under the same microscope as hardest ?
If we want to be fair we should be asking the very questions, and maybe some others, of people like Rougier, rahim etc. You might find that other players may fall short of the geat expectations required of hardest.
you remember how mch furore was made when Bertil added Theobald to the team in Tobago ....people were asking who ??? and he played ahead of others expected to !
Come on man even Nakhid was given a chance at 40 somethng ....where was he playing ???? and when ????
So to be fair to all everyone deserves a chance ...nest pas ?
If he not good enough to be selected so be it ...but can you really say he is not good enough for even that ?

thank u boss, some reason and an intellectual response for once, nakhid get a chance, but hardest dont deserve a try out for one day and 4 hours? i does really wonder where people does get their logic from, now i know why our football was down for so long and will continue 2 have bobol in it, bc of fellahs like knd and dem

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: January 23, 2006, 12:45:04 PM »

I'm not biased either way........if you read what I wrote under your first thread about losing confidence in the coaching staff, you would see that. Yeah KND doesn't know as much about Jemmot as you do....naturally, but he did make a good point about the level of football that he (Jemmot ) is playing at the moment.......
You have to agree that from a coach's perspective, Jemmot is not exactly a shining star of potential anymore. Beenie has already criticized the level of our local league (the PFL). It is no secret that he has little faith and confidence in the ability of our locally-based players. For Hardest to get a try out, Beenie and staff would have to put their faith in the spoken word of Latas and others who believe in Hardest (based on what he was capable of years ago).....and that is a stretch.....unfortunate but true.

Kicker i like your level headdness but let me pose this question .... You know how Stern made it to the MLS ??
Well let me tell you ...his cousin , Ansyl Elcock who at the time was with Columbus Crew, recommended him. He told them he had a cousin who could real score goals ...and the rest was history.
latas is a coach in the making, nakhid is probably our most travelled footballer, you tink dese men are part of some plot to get a hong on de team ??
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 12:50:19 PM by Tallman »

Offline futbolfan

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: January 23, 2006, 12:53:35 PM »

Kiker i like your level headdness but let me pose this question .... You know how Stern made it to the MLS ??
Well let me tell you ...his cousin , Ansyl Elcock who at the time was with Columbus Crew, recommended him. He told them he had a cousin who could real score goals ...and the rest was history.
latas is a coach in the making, nakhid is probably our most travelled footballer, you tink dese men are part of some plot to get a hong on de team ??

yuh cyah compare Stern and Hardest..... dat iz like comparin dongs and gru gru beff....Stern was' playin and rippin' in de A-League before he move to Columbus....which league has Hardest been' playin and rippin??? ??? ???
The darkest hour is just before the dawn.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #46 on: January 23, 2006, 12:56:26 PM »
doh worry hardest goin 2 de states, it is almost set in stone, he will prove all of de haters wrong, once and for all, he couldnt do it bc he wasnt given de chance by corneal, now he will in de us

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 23, 2006, 12:58:52 PM »
Trininfinite

I did not know he was in the super league. So you need not argue now cause Bennie will see him. As bennie will go and see Super league games as well.

If you read my post a few days ago I said Hardest should get a Tryout

along with every other local who had caps over the last 4 years
That is my view

But you cannot vex with Bennie or Corneal if they want to limit it to men who performing at club level.

That is Standard protocol.

What is Hardest Stats in the super league

games Started, Goals Assist?

State the facts man

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 23, 2006, 01:07:21 PM »
you just say he sign with Joe Public

now he going to the States

Tell him pass by me

I need a left winger for my youth team.
He go real rip up

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 23, 2006, 01:23:39 PM »
doh worry hardest goin 2 de states, it is almost set in stone, he will prove all of de haters wrong, once and for all, he couldnt do it bc he wasnt given de chance by corneal, now he will in de us

I eh no hater...ask anyone who knows me, I always talkin' up Hardest....because like I said in previous posts, he is one of the most creative local players I've seen since Latas.....

Sadly however, I can totally understand why he was not given a try out. If you can't see it from the other side of the fence, then your vision is clouded by a strong bias......

« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 01:29:24 PM by kicker »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 23, 2006, 01:26:50 PM »

Kicker i like your level headdness but let me pose this question .... You know how Stern made it to the MLS ??

I never said he was "hong"

I never implied no "plot"

Horse I know how iz work....I ain't no novice....but it doesn't always pan out perfectly like that.....that's all I was sayin'.......

I outta dis one..

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #51 on: January 23, 2006, 01:32:15 PM »
But you cannot vex with Bennie or Corneal if they want to limit it to men who performing at club level.

If Leo would come out and say that then that is one thing.
Nobody could answer why them two players was not invited.  They deserve to be given an answer.  Whoever make the decision should stand up and say why.

Answer this, why were they included in the original squad to train?
How it is their names mysteriously got scratched out and who decided to do that?

Just asking.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #52 on: January 23, 2006, 01:32:57 PM »
he signin wit joe public dis week knd, lets see if corneal will b a man and give de man a try out b4 de final squad is finalized

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: January 23, 2006, 01:40:58 PM »
KND boy, don't hold back nuh... tell us how you REALLY feel!!!  :rotfl:
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 23, 2006, 01:48:16 PM »
 KND is absolutely right...I have been trying to say the same thing for a while now..Hardest has not yet proved himself in the PFL...He play super league...so what...That come like a hype up minor league...Go T&T

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 23, 2006, 01:57:18 PM »

I thought he about to sign with joe public...anyway, I understand your point about giving him a trial but then again Leo cant please everybody and just call endless players for a trial.  I am sure everybody on this forum could name at least 1 player who they think should be invited for trials...if this is done, i am sure we will have a list of over 200 players..my pointis although Hardest may deserve a trial based on his individual talent, Leo has more cons than pros regarding Hardest ability to contribute to the team.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 23, 2006, 01:58:25 PM »
how long it did take maradonna to get heself fit b4 Wc '94?..jus asking...not saying hardest is maradonna, or anytihg like that, but the scenarios kinda remind me of each other

MickeyRat

« Reply #57 on: January 23, 2006, 02:01:20 PM »
how long it did take maradonna to get heself fit b4 Wc '94?..jus asking...not saying hardest is maradonna, or anytihg like that, but the scenarios kinda remind me of each other

Bounty, what it is you smoke?  Where that come from....that deep brother. 

Help meh understand please!
Maradona....Hardest
« Last Edit: January 23, 2006, 02:02:56 PM by De Rat »

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: January 23, 2006, 02:02:57 PM »

Bounty, what it is you smoke? Wha that come from....that deep brother.

Help meh understand please!
Maradona....Hardest

I was now going to ask him about that. He lost me there big time

Offline Cantona007

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: January 23, 2006, 02:04:11 PM »
... Let him take a Bus Route Maxi and come out by Macoya Junction by Constantine park.

Tell him walk with a ball and do some skillsing in the middle of the savanah,
Bennie go just look put the window and see the "Hardest" ...

Weeeyyy!!! The greatest! Hahaha!!!
#include <std/disclaimer.h>
/* Beware of bugs in the above code; I have only proved it correct, not tried it. -- Donald Knuth */

1]; } ?>