April 16, 2024, 03:58:51 AM

Author Topic: Is TTFF Getting Better?  (Read 1543 times)

Offline NC

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Is TTFF Getting Better?
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 07:14:24 AM »
NC....not sure how the link fitting in with the topic...give a lil more info nah.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 08:10:09 AM »
http://www.icons.com/lualua/diary.html?23.01.06
Yeah boss de getting rell better..Now yu does have to full out an Application jes to see if yu Qualify to get a ticket to SEE a football game... Dey gone Hitech now Bredda..!!!!!!!!
warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 08:15:10 AM »
Yeah boss de getting rell better..Now yu does have to full out an Application jes to see if yu Qualify to get a ticket to SEE a football game... Dey gone Hitech now Bredda..!!!!!!!!
warmonga

Warmonga I am not defending the TTFF but most federations are using an application system to distribute tickets.

They have little recourse because the demand far outstrips the supply and many applicants are not in TnT to line up and get killed for tickets.

Obviously you need to have some type of application process. The sad thing is they have given no details about how th eprocess will workk or who will have priority for receiving tickest. That is the problem, not the fact that there is an applcation system.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 08:49:04 AM »
warmonga

Warmonga I am not defending the TTFF but most federations are using an application system to distribute tickets.

They have little recourse because the demand far outstrips the supply and many applicants are not in TnT to line up and get killed for tickets.

Obviously you need to have some type of application process. The sad thing is they have given no details about how th eprocess will workk or who will have priority for receiving tickest. That is the problem, not the fact that there is an applcation system.
Nothin personal bredda trus mi..I  am mad how TTFF a gwan..  Any Player who played for TNT at National Level even if it is one game should be gaven VIP pass to any TNT Home game and also be gaven first opportunity to Purchase Tickets for himself and His wifee or gilrlfriend for any TNT game nuh matter where it is...  Also die heart fans should be reconize when it comes to tickets ..TTFF should have neva open another site..dey should pay Flex and operate from this site..gave members of this site opportunity to purchase tickets.. .. Bout Application???? ..explain to mi how this application ting wuk nuh bredda?  Check mi .. man like EVE had to stan in line to buy Ticket for a game..man like williams had to beg security to go back stage..   Cummings had to get sum man from africa or wherever to organise a ticket for him.. I remember living in TNT during de strike squad days and I sey to myself what does guys did for our country dey shoud all be gaven awards..If it was not for de ref , TNT will have tie dat game wid a penalty and reach Italy..but we all know dat was neva gonna hapen because FIFA corrupt...  TTFF is a f**king Joke ..
dread yu know what  I gone to light up one and cool myself before I get cross!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga
Black Lives Matter..

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 01:41:36 PM »
The TTFF has definitely gotten better,it's very easy for any one to point out areas where things are not right and needs improvement,but if you take a look at the areas where there is progress you will observe we are getting better.Having said that we still have a long way to go if we are to measure up to the rest of the world.I'm involved since 1967. 

TrinInfinite

« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 01:42:47 PM »
dey gettin better and worse at de same time, sam bobol and same curry favour

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 01:56:19 PM »
dey gettin better and worse at de same time, sam bobol and same curry favour
Agreed.

1]; } ?>