May 10, 2024, 09:04:12 PM

Author Topic: USA TODAY ANALYSIS  (Read 2173 times)

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
USA TODAY ANALYSIS
« on: January 24, 2006, 10:09:04 AM »
Any of all yuh see this?

GROUP B

USATODAY.com analysis: The intrigue of seeing English coach Sven-Goran Eriksson face his home country of Sweden spices up an otherwise drab group. The well-rounded English are the top seed and should advance, but Sweden has both a very good all-around team and an impressive recent World Cup pedigree. Trinidad & Tobago is happy to be here after beating Bahrain in one of the ugliest World Cup qualifiers in the history of televised soccer, but their chances look dim. Aside from young stud striker Roque Santa Cruz, Paraguay isn't loaded with big names but acquitted itself well in South American qualifying and could surprise its European opponents.

They fas an out of place. Check out their summary below;

Trinidad and Tobago (51)

Coach: Leo Beenhakker. Key player: Dwight Yorke, Russell Latapy.

World Cup record and best finish: First appearance.

World Cup odds: 750-1.

How qualified: Beat Bahrain in playoff.

Scoop: Short on players with major experience, anything other than three straight defeats will be a surprise.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
Re: USA TODAY ANALYSIS
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2006, 10:21:20 AM »
That is the general consensus outside of the caribbean everybody just going by the numbers and writing TnT off. We will have the element of surprise big time.

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2006, 10:26:25 AM »
this is what a rival does do.

this is why i does get vex when men on this site bad talk the us everybody does say we wrong.

i see ah team in mexico stand up and turn they back when the other team was comming out.(ah mean the whole stands with they back facing the field in complete silence).

but when another team comming out ah de hansley allyuh wanna say doh boo and giving them small clap and ting.

"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2006, 10:32:27 AM »
scheups.

what is de link? i want to see what they say bout everybody else.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2006, 10:37:31 AM »

Aside from young stud striker Roque Santa Cruz, Paraguay isn't loaded with big names but acquitted itself well in South American qualifying and could surprise its European opponents.

The writer is a fagit.

MickeyRat

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2006, 10:48:53 AM »
Can somebody please send the link to this, I'll like to read it for myself.

Thanks.

Offline MEP

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 24, 2006, 10:50:16 AM »
Allyuh have to understand that a lot of these American sport writers doh have a clue about the game. If the writer had any sense he'd be able to write about the psychological damage that the Erickssen scandal poses for the English team. I am now beginning to feel that we can take full points from the English because between now and June all those English reporters and fans will be calling for Erickssen's head  which in turn will unduly affect how the players feel about him.

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 24, 2006, 11:00:39 AM »

Aside from young stud striker Roque Santa Cruz, Paraguay isn't loaded with big names but acquitted itself well in South American qualifying and could surprise its European opponents.

The writer is a fagit.

i think somebody want ot bull santa cruz.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 24, 2006, 11:12:05 AM »

The writer is a fagit.

i think somebody want ot bull santa cruz.

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: all yuh is real kicks yes, here is the link

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/soccer/tourneys/2006-worldcup-team-capsules.htm

Offline saga pinto

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 24, 2006, 02:13:22 PM »
Allyuh have to understand that a lot of these American sport writers doh have a clue about the game. If the writer had any sense he'd be able to write about the psychological damage that the Erickssen scandal poses for the English team. I am now beginning to feel that we can take full points from the English because between now and June all those English reporters and fans will be calling for Erickssen's head  which in turn will unduly affect how the players feel about him.

So is that what you waiting on, for all the english players to some how be affected by the scandals,are you suggesting then that this the only way we could beat england,if so it's borderline pathetic and shows your lack of faith in our T&T squad and a disrespect to the players.   

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 24, 2006, 03:34:50 PM »
So wouldn't it be a surprise if we win a game in the group? I didnt know that we were better than these teams. So i guess the analysts were wrong about us then.  As a matter of fact I think its a big surprise that Wigan is not in Europe spot on the EPL table.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2006, 03:42:29 PM »
i THINK IT WOULD BE A BIGGER SURPRISE IF THE US DON'T WIN A GAME!

THAT GROUP THEY IN IS THUNDER SELF AND THEY NEVER EVEN DRAW WITH ANY OF THOSE TEAMS SO IS DEM TO KETCH

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 24, 2006, 03:47:44 PM »
Yeah i agree with u.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline ZionYouth

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 24, 2006, 06:53:08 PM »
LET DEM KEEP TALKIN SH*T WE HAVE ENOUGH EXPERIENCE players ,here nah i cyar wait WC...

1]; } ?>