April 26, 2024, 06:24:33 AM

Author Topic: Plenty yardmen are bettin we dont score and win in the WC  (Read 1560 times)

TrinInfinite

Plenty yardmen are bettin we dont score and win in the WC
« on: January 25, 2006, 03:25:48 PM »
I have a bet with numerous of my friends from yard, who are bettin that we dont score in the first round, the bet is 300 cad, they losing that for sure.

The next bet is, 500 cad that we dont make de second round, they will lose that too, look like i have my plane ticket paid for when i come back, to go 2 sweet sweet trinidad to see we play in the second round

vibes it up

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Plenty yardmen are bettin we dont score and win in the WC
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2006, 06:13:01 PM »
It reminds me when they backed Australia to beat us netball in 79 in the World Championship. We are WARRIORS not Boyz
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2006, 06:23:48 PM »
It reminds me when they backed Australia to beat us netball in 79 in the World Championship. We are WARRIORS not Boyz

Is true then my pops always mentions that
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Toppa

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2006, 06:40:07 PM »

Is true then my pops always mentions that

My mother does always talk bout that too.  :D
www.westindiantube.com

Check it out - it real bad!

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2006, 10:32:21 PM »
I was 10 when that happened it stayed with me for life. So when I was at MONA I can confess now that I backed St. Agustine when it was Inter Campus Games and in 91 when it was in Mona and St. Agustine won I was HAPPY LIKE PAPPY.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2006, 07:10:41 AM »
should i post something???...or you all know what i have to say ???    fill in the blanks     .....................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................   tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 26, 2006, 12:40:15 PM »
dem jealous we from long time.since comin on the boat from africa.trini section was first class.yardie dong below.ah was in ah store last nite,went to buy ah six pack,and wat yuh tink my eyes fall upon.YARDIE SHANDY.how much more allyuh want.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline RasIred

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 26, 2006, 12:57:33 PM »
Yeah dread I wah some a that action too..............$300 to score a goal in the first Round I go take thatttttttttttttt............is real doubles I could get with that

Netx thing ............I doh really cater who backing T&T or not.............The victory does be REAL sweet when everbody fighting you down and Rise above and Conquer .

So nuff a dem YARDIE go choke on the Bullah and cheese when we score a reach 2nd round. Mind yuh nuff people go choke if Trini reach 2 nd Round ( but not me I say we taking everything ............. :beermug:) and a doubles on the side

1]; } ?>