April 24, 2024, 04:29:30 PM

Author Topic: Shaka between the sticks !!!  (Read 10030 times)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
Re: Shaka between the sticks !!!
« Reply #30 on: January 27, 2006, 04:44:04 PM »
Shaka had some magnificent games for
Portsmouth tho.

fans LOVED him.

doh forget how he save Owen from the spot.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 27, 2006, 05:29:55 PM »
allyuh win eh dread..If allyuh think sey Shaka is big keeper then so it be.. In warmonga book mi honestly feal sey Beside durance and Ross russel shaka is one of de worst keeper we have produced.. I know I will get stick for this one but ago tek mi stick,  dat a mi opinion..
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 27, 2006, 05:51:13 PM »
allyuh win eh dread..If allyuh think sey Shaka is big keeper then so it be.. In warmonga book mi honestly feal sey Beside durance and Ross russel shaka is one of de worst keeper we have produced.. I know I will get stick for this one but ago tek mi stick,  dat a mi opinion..
warmonga..

hmmm...wonder whose opinion I should rate more, yours or that of several EPL managers over the past decade  ???

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 27, 2006, 06:04:28 PM »
Remember, is Shaka save a point blank header from Fonseca early in the 2nd half against Mexico in TnT...when Jack had to come off at half time. In all the euphoria, people doh remember dat, but it was the most crucial save of the campaign...if that went in WC talk done.

You probably forgot what the save looked like.  Shaka dropped the ball and had to pick it up again.  Jack never makes those mistakes.  I think that some of you may have mistaken my comments to mean that the Guatemala game is the only evidence of shaky goal keeping.  Remember the Mexico game? - Yes the same one.  For the first half Jack would look out pick a man and kick the ball to him.  At times it would be a long ball, other times it would be a short ball.  But when you look at what Shaka did for goal kicks for the whole second half (and still does in every game), he looked out and always kicked a long ball bypassing all the man that Beenie teach to play in the midfield in hopes of reaching a striker directly.  A goalkeeper is not only the last line of defense but also the first line of attack.  In general I really don't have enough confidence in Shaka as far as the World Cup is concerned.  'Cause when man shoot to score in World Cup if the goal keeper doh intercept it, is ah goal.  And it eh have anything like trying to grab the ball after yuh drop it in World Cup football.
No disrespect, just analysis.

dis man hadda be related to Jack

Offline warmonga

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 27, 2006, 06:17:05 PM »

hmmm...wonder whose opinion I should rate more, yours or that of several EPL managers over the past decade  ???
de man does warm serious  bench of late  ..dont get mi wrong he was a good keeper but his days done now.
warmonga..
Black Lives Matter..

Offline john_public

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 27, 2006, 06:19:09 PM »
to me shaka is we best, but right now jack haveing a good spell so de coach going with him, same way if shaka having a good spell when de # 1 recover allu thing dat shaka going back on de bench hell no.  jack has the the ability to become a geat keeper for tnt. but de man need to work on de basics cause he had mad reflexes but he does malfunction alot. we also need to delveloup some kinda confidence on de ball for we defenders, casue is like dem fraid de ball.    ;D

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 28, 2006, 03:00:29 PM »
When Jack had to save goals against Mexico, he did the opposite. He deflected the balls right back at the Mexicans and goals scored. He did this not once, but two times in the same game!

You watch a different game.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 28, 2006, 03:02:07 PM »
When Jack had to save goals against Mexico, he did the opposite. He deflected the balls right back at the Mexicans and goals scored. He did this not once, but two times in the same game!

He talking about the game in mexico when they beat we 2-0. If you did see that game you would notice that the two goals scored game of rebounds from jack saves

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 28, 2006, 03:06:48 PM »

He talking about the game in mexico when they beat we 2-0. If you did see that game you would notice that the two goals scored game of rebounds from jack saves

Yeah but we were talking about the last Mexico game.  How he cross over just so? ???
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline JayTheWrecker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 28, 2006, 03:08:11 PM »
well, Shaka had a nightmare start against Blackburn today, conceding a goal after only 28 seconds and he was partly at fault. But he made a brilliant save in the second half and was blameless for the second Blackburn goal.
Son, there's only two things that matter in this life. Family and Football. Everything else is bullshit

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 28, 2006, 04:13:17 PM »
Warner is the first choice goal keeper for the World Cup.

1]; } ?>