April 16, 2024, 06:59:55 AM

Author Topic: Miss T&T Universe & Miss World Thread  (Read 102338 times)

Offline dcs

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T 4 COP
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
Re: Miss Walcott.
« Reply #210 on: December 17, 2008, 05:05:34 PM »

I wonder if she woulda finish so high without the surgery.

Doh think she needed it but say what...was it for the pageant or just something on the cards and the contest just make it good timing?
I guess women cud do whatever they feel comfortable with but ent they does lose sensation in dey nips afterward...dat eh sounding worth it.  I wonder if when a woman had this done the husband or bf lose sensation in dey big head if we woulda still have so much surgery  :rotfl:  mighta have more outta spite   :rotfl:

Offline Quags

• use to b compre . Founder of the militant wing of the Soca Warriors
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: December 17, 2008, 05:53:35 PM »
For real ,i found she looked perfectly fine the way she was .but i did not see many pics after the enhancement.plus she young and still developing.
« Last Edit: December 17, 2008, 08:34:03 PM by Quagmire »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #212 on: December 17, 2008, 08:28:28 PM »
let dem go ahead man....put implant all up in dey elbow for all i care...
too much complications wid dem ting boy.

2 hours ah pleasure, ress ah ya life in misery...

Touches good post :beermug:

Offline dinho

• Hero Warrior
  • Yesterday is Yesterday and Today is Today!
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: December 17, 2008, 10:56:20 PM »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: December 27, 2008, 11:15:37 PM »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: December 28, 2008, 10:40:47 PM »
look at her facebook pictures compare to now. implants me say  :devil:

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: December 28, 2008, 10:46:22 PM »
de doctors did ah very good job. :beermug:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: December 29, 2008, 04:56:03 PM »
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: December 29, 2008, 05:14:12 PM »
that is ah battymamsel

Offline assrancid

• Man who scratch ass should not bite fingernails.
  • Hero Warrior
  • Education should be the handmaid of citizenship.
    • View Profile
    • Stony Brook University
« Reply #219 on: December 29, 2008, 05:21:15 PM »
dais ah semp

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: December 29, 2008, 05:57:45 PM »
I have enough laglee to stick that bird!!!!!!

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: December 31, 2008, 08:55:25 AM »
in a country that 99% black, why t&t have to send another white woman to represent we for ms. dis and dat?

nothing against the white brothers and sisters but i just think this not representative to the real t&t.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: December 31, 2008, 09:01:17 AM »
in a country that 99% black, why t&t have to send another white woman to represent we for ms. dis and dat?

nothing against the white brothers and sisters but i just think this not representative to the real t&t.
andre when yuh say black yuh mean of african decent,if so is about 45%.

Offline asylumseeker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: December 31, 2008, 10:58:37 AM »

F**kery.
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 11:00:54 AM by asylumseeker »

truetrini

« Reply #224 on: December 31, 2008, 12:19:10 PM »
and if yuh know de walcotts dem is chinee, indian and other mix.

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #225 on: December 31, 2008, 12:53:50 PM »
So as a minority ,u shouldn count or represent eh .
like rudder say dat is the root of problem ,is a new year tomorrow ,pray all trini live in harmony .
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 12:59:35 PM by Quagmire »

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: December 31, 2008, 01:06:59 PM »

You not making sense, isn't showcasing hoe diverse we are a true positive? I feel very represented, by people other than just a dark skinned person.

Beside that some of them other girls was fugly.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Quags

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #227 on: December 31, 2008, 01:08:47 PM »

You not making sense, isn't showcasing hoe diverse we are a true positive? I feel very represented, by people other than just a dark skinned person.

Beside that some of them other girls was fugly.
So elan  we have a diverse bunch ah hoes eh  :rotfl:    gotta love it

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: December 31, 2008, 06:03:51 PM »

99%
???
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
Miss USA Question About Gay Marriage
« Reply #229 on: April 26, 2009, 08:59:32 AM »
Miss North Carolina Kristen Dalton was crowned Miss USA on Sunday, but the big story to come out of the normally politics-free telecast was Miss California's comments regarding gay marriage.

When asked by judge Perez Hilton, an openly gay gossip blogger, whether she believed in gay marriage, Miss California, Carrie Prejean, said "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."

Keith Lewis, who runs the Miss California competition, tells FOXNews.com that he was "saddened" by Prejean's statement.

"As co-director of the Miss California USA, I am personally saddened and hurt that Miss California believes marriage rights belong only to a man and a woman," said Lewis in a statement. "I believe all religions should be able to ordain what unions they see fit. I do not believe our government should be able to discriminate against anyone and religious beliefs have no politics in the Miss California family."

PHOTOS: Pics from last night's controversial show.

Co-director Shanna Moakler said that she fully supported Lewis' statement.

But Prejean told FOXNews.com that she has "no regrets" and is happy with the answer she gave.

PHOTOS: 10 beauty pageant scandals from years past.

Miss California's answer sparked a shouting match in the lobby after the show. "It's ugly," said Scott Ihrig, a gay man, who attended the pageant with his partner. "I think it's ridiculous that she got first runner-up. That is not the value of 95 percent of the people in this audience. Look around this audience and tell me how many gay men there are."

Charmaine Koonce, the mother of Miss New Mexico USA Bianca Matamoros-Koonce, argued back.

YOU DECIDE: Did Miss California's answer cost her the crown?

"In the Bible it says marriage is between Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve!"

The pageant had enjoyed a scandal-free year until earlier this month, when Miss Universe 2008 Dayana Mendoza was skewered for a blog posting from a trip to Guantanamo Bay. The entry described having "aloooot of fun" at a base that houses the notorious military prison; it was later deleted from the pageant's Web site.

POP TARTS: More on Miss California's "gay marriage answer" controversy.

The winner, Miss North Carolina Kristen Dalton, a 22-year-old aspiring motivational speaker and entertainer from Wilmington, edged out first runner-up Miss California, and second runner-up Miss Arizona USA Alicia-Monique Blanco, of Phoenix.

"It feels really natural," Dalton said of her win. "I've worked so be here and this has been my lifelong dream and it's finally here. And whoever knew you could win in a turquoise gown?"

VIDEO: Did Miss California make a big mistake?

Contestants from all 50 states and the District of Columbia competed in the pageant, aired live on NBC. Contestants were judged by their performance in swimsuit and evening gown modeling contests and their responses to a question asked onstage; unlike the rival Miss America pageant, Miss USA contestants do not perform a talent.

The top 15 contestants worked the stage in white string bikinis designed by pop star Jessica Simpson's swimwear line. Rocker Kevin Rudolf performed his song "Let it Rock," followed by The Veronicas, who performed their single "Untouched" as the top 10 beauties showed off their choice of glittering evening gowns.

Dalton's was a flowing, blue Grecian number that stood out among a series of white gowns.

Her title comes with a year's use of a New York apartment, a public relations team, a two-year scholarship at the New York Film Academy and an undisclosed salary.

She also will go to the Bahamas in August to compete in the Miss Universe pageant, where American beauties haven't been lucky in recent years. Both Miss USA 2008 Crystle Stewart and her predecessor, Rachel Smith, wiped out on stage during the evening gown competition, becoming accidental YouTube stars.

Dont ask questions if you are not prepared for the answer .
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

truetrini

Re: Miss USA Question About Gay Marriage
« Reply #230 on: April 26, 2009, 11:23:20 AM »
agreed...doh ask if yuh eh want reasonably honest...or blatantly honest answers!

Dey try to push agenda thinking dem girls...well all dem girls woulda say de ting dey wanted dem to ssay....strong arm tactics that subtle...eh wuk!

Offline zuluwarrior

• Hero Warrior
  • use your tongue to count your teeth
    • View Profile
    • http://pointalive.com
« Reply #231 on: April 27, 2009, 06:50:29 PM »
These friggin basement dwellers want yuh to accept they buggery and if yuh doh accept it they want to chastize yuh . ::) ::) ::)Go away with alyuh buggery far far away.
good things happening to good people: a good thing
good things happening to bad people: a bad thing
bad things happening to good people: a bad thing
bad things happening to bad people: a good thing

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #232 on: April 28, 2009, 06:36:18 AM »
As far as pagaents go she actually gave a great answer. She listened to the question and answered it without trying to shoehorn a prepared soundbite making reference to "world peace" or "the children are the future".

Whether the pagaent organizer or the audience agrees with her sentiment should be irrelevant. If she lost because of that then she get a raw deal. I need to look for the winners answer becuase I heard a clip on the radio recently that sounded very "Miss Teen South Carolina" esque. If that person win then it is really a shame.

But in anycase it is a pagaent we talking about. Poor judging is is to be expected.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #233 on: April 28, 2009, 10:14:33 AM »
These friggin basement dwellers want yuh to accept they buggery and if yuh doh accept it they want to chastize yuh . ::) ::) ::)Go away with alyuh buggery far far away.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/2LPv9L6sy5c" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/2LPv9L6sy5c</a>
They castigated the woman for this.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #234 on: April 28, 2009, 11:01:03 AM »
Miss North Carolina Kristen Dalton was crowned Miss USA on Sunday, but the big story to come out of the normally politics-free telecast was Miss California's comments regarding gay marriage.

When asked by judge Perez Hilton, an openly gay gossip blogger, whether she believed in gay marriage, Miss California, Carrie Prejean, said "We live in a land where you can choose same-sex marriage or opposite. And you know what, I think in my country, in my family, I think that I believe that a marriage should be between a man and a woman. No offense to anybody out there, but that's how I was raised."

Miss California's answer sparked a shouting match in the lobby after the show. "It's ugly," said Scott Ihrig, a gay man, who attended the pageant with his partner. "I think it's ridiculous that she got first runner-up. That is not the value of 95 percent of the people in this audience. Look around this audience and tell me how many gay men there are."

The problem is that she stated that she was "raised" to believe certain things, implying that she has never given a moments thought as to her own prejudices or ever stepped outside of her comfort zone. IMO not too far off from saying "I was raised to believe that black people are inferior" or that she was raised to believe that only whites should be allowed to vote.

That said the woman eh say anything hateful. I find that this radical gay agenda thing getting a little tiresome and repressive. Imagine some idiot saying that she should not have placed because the audience was full of gay people. Last I checked it was Miss America not Miss Gay America.

That said

Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: April 28, 2009, 11:06:25 AM »
The problem is that she stated that she was "raised" to believe certain things, implying that she has never given a moments thought as to her own prejudices or ever stepped outside of her comfort zone. IMO not too far off from saying "I was raised to believe that black people are inferior" or that she was raised to believe that only whites should be allowed to vote.

That said the woman eh say anything hateful. I find that this radical gay agenda thing getting a little tiresome and repressive. Imagine some idiot saying that she should not have placed because the audience was full of gay people. Last I checked it was Miss America not Miss Gay America.

That said

How you infer all ah dat from what the woman said?  All that statement implies is that she still holds onto the belief that she was raised with.  For all you know her beliefs survived the introspection and second-guessing that many of us experience.

Offline ZANDOLIE

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: April 28, 2009, 12:36:23 PM »

That said

How you infer all ah dat from what the woman said?  All that statement implies is that she still holds onto the belief that she was raised with.  For all you know her beliefs survived the introspection and second-guessing that many of us experience.

Her statement is that what she was taught form the basis of her beliefs. Nowhere did she state that she has put any independent thought into the topic. It is my suggestion, not my inference, that she probably has not engaged in much introspection.
Sacred cows make the best hamburger

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: April 28, 2009, 02:27:52 PM »

Her statement is that what she was taught form the basis of her beliefs. Nowhere did she state that she has put any independent thought into the topic. It is my suggestion, not my inference, that she probably has not engaged in much introspection.

Dred... read your statement again, you said her words imply that she's never stepped outside her comfort box etc. etc.  There simply isn't any such implication in her speech... if you say that's your suggestion then that's an entirely different matter.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: April 28, 2009, 03:26:56 PM »
That was a stupid question to ask and she handled the question very well. Perez Hilton is ah idiot who does only get attention form stunts like these. He making this a joke, and like this is what the girl does, very low from him. The pageant people should learn from this and generate their questions.
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline Peter

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: April 29, 2009, 02:33:27 AM »

friggin cosigh zuluwarrior!!!! It's getting friggin ridiculous, how suddenly sodomy is supposed to be accepted like if it's as natural as the heterosexuality that allows human beings to reproduce and go on! It's ridiculous and disgusting. I won't accept that nonsense. I accept that people have complex issues with their sexuality they need to resolve, namely homosexuality, along with other things, but don't try to tell me it should be accepted and acted out, and not sorted out with a psycologist.

Kudos to Miss California, you looked absolutly lovely, and gave and excellent and very true answer, but too bad so many millions in America are ignorant about the truth on this topic,are unwilling or unable to put deeper though into it, are lying to themselves, or in denial.

1]; } ?>