April 29, 2024, 11:39:37 AM

Author Topic: Least we forget.... players of this calibre.Bring back the TNT PRIDE  (Read 2254 times)

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
    Let's take pride in those 'Warriors' who are no longer with us, yet gave so much for TNT.  Please add to this thread by posting a memory of those former greats. Their memory and what they stand for should be an inspiration to our country's fight as we begin preparations for the upcoming WCQ and Gold Cup.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mickey Trotman - Athletes
Born :10/21/1974 Died :10/01/2001 Country :Trinidad and Tobago
Best known for/as: International Football Player for Trinidad & Tobago, and former US-Major League Soccer player for Miami Fusion & Dallas Burn
Biography: He represented Trinidad & Tobago in football on the international level 32 times. Made his debut for Trinidad on 5/6/1999 against South Africa, scoring one of the goals (2-0).

Trotman was a member of Trinidad's 2002 World Cup Squad. He played football for the American Major League Soccer (MLS) clubs: Miami Fusion, Dallas Burn & Rochester Rhinos of the A-League.

He started playing football at 5, following his uncle Simon Trotman. He attended Arima Boys RC, Five Rivers Junior Secondary, and Arima Senior Comprehensive. He also attended Alvin Corneal coaching school which provided a football scholarship to Mobile University in Alabama in 1993, graduating in 1997 with a Business Management degree, and eventually signing a football contract with Dallas.

He was named an All-American in 1995 & 1996, was an A-League All Star in 1997; and represented Trinidad internationally at the U-17, U-18, U-20 & U-23 levels. His favourite team was Juventus (Italy), his favourite player was team-mate Russell Latapy, and his favourite non-football sport was Basketball.

His claim to fame was scoring the "Golden Goal"; which gave Trinidad & Tobago a 2-1 victory over Costa Rica in the second round of the 2000 Confederation Gold Cup. He was a man who never forgot his roots and gave back to his community on numerous occasions. Sponsoring his adopted team "Cool It" in football tournaments, conducting football camps in the off-season in Pinto, Trinidad.

« Last Edit: April 30, 2005, 06:47:00 PM by AlbertaTrini »

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Nobody eh fuhget Mickey
« Reply #1 on: April 30, 2005, 06:46:55 PM »
vb have a page especially dedicated tuh de man.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Least we forget.... players of this calibre.Bring back the TNT PRIDE
« Reply #2 on: April 30, 2005, 06:48:13 PM »
Very nice page Tallman Thanks for the link up.

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
oviously you suffer form some kind of an envy!!!!

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
talking about trotman there is a player at burnleyFC  name neal trotman WE SHOULD CHECK HIM OUT LOL
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #5 on: October 03, 2007, 04:55:09 AM »
Remembering Mickey one more time.

It's been six yearr Monday.

http://caribsport01.homestead.com/trotmansitemap.html

VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline Tha G.

• Sr. Warrior
  • Anytime is trini time, cyah wait to buss ah lime
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 03, 2007, 06:01:26 AM »
I think that trini_2010 and bally are is being very disrespectful to dis board. Nuff respect to tall man and ABtrini. Trottman was ah boss goalscorer with arima back in 91 and 92. and i was there at that time.

Offline Bally

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2007, 11:23:06 AM »
that reply was from another post I will never say that to a page like this I think someone is trying to make me look bad
Empty barrels make the most noise

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2007, 11:41:30 AM »
I think that trini_2010 and bally are is being very disrespectful to dis board. Nuff respect to tall man and ABtrini. Trottman was ah boss goalscorer with arima back in 91 and 92. and i was there at that time.

Yeah yeah wateva....I'm sure Mickey had a sense of humor....

Yuh could disrespect Tom, Dick & Harry on this board so long as they're alive, but a lil joke/wise ass comment about a fallen solider is a sin  :-\ 
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

1]; } ?>