April 27, 2024, 05:31:27 AM

Author Topic: The Aussies have made sure they play more tests 2 achieve records  (Read 1048 times)

TrinInfinite

People have been saying that people love to watch aussie cricket and love to watch them beat their competition. But in all honesty sitting down and watching the aussies play is sickening and very boring compared to watching the west indies play. They have brought the test game to the ultimate low of boredom, it cannot get worst and the fact that they have such tight control in the ICC, they have made sure they play more tests than many other teams, namely the west indies. I know we have been losing steadily over the years but our cricket has not got boring like the Aussies, i actually have many people who enjoy watching the west indies play even if we lose.

The aussies have done this to break the records set by the west indies, they have fellahs like ponting who wants to chase lara for every record, he is an asshole and only bc the ACB is in control of the icc, the aussies continue to play non-stop cricket, I hope ponting falls off the map and Lara remains on top, the aussie bastards i cannot stand their supremist attitude.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: The Aussies have made sure they play more tests 2 achieve records
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 08:44:06 AM »
honestly i dont think ponting can surpass lara in any aspect of the game.probably games played.but not runs or averages or even amount of centuries are concerned.one thing for sure lara's 400 will  remain on top for a good while.actually ponting's ave is better in test.his is 57.71 lara is 53.86.  lara has almost 3000 runs more than ponting in test.lara has 31 centuries ponting 28.stats are a bit closer in odi.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: The Aussies have made sure they play more tests 2 achieve records
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 09:34:22 AM »
Infinite - I don't agree with you here breads... D Aussies are the best team in world cricket (well see if dat changes when Pakistan play them and when the next Ashes roll around), and play the type of cricket where they look to win every game, they are tenacious and don't let up on any team no matter how far ahead they might be in a game... unlike the windies who seem lackluster when things are looking down during a game... watching brett lee, McGrath and Warne is not boring, and Ponting is a very veyr good batsman, he is what consistency, balance and good technique should be. Ponting is my 2nd favorite batsman after Lara... they are very much alike in the great balance they have when playing shots, both have a good consistency as of lately (past 3 years) and both know when to attack and when to defend and think their cricket.

I like watching the aussie play, i must admit that at times it seems all the same as they continually dominate teams and seem to win by the same formula... but they are world champions for the past 8 years, and we goto give them their props for that.

1]; } ?>