March 28, 2024, 06:33:39 AM

Author Topic: indian bowler sets record.  (Read 3592 times)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
indian bowler sets record.
« on: January 30, 2006, 08:35:51 AM »
irfan pathan became de first bowler in test to get a hattrick in de openin over.he struck with balls 4,5 and 6.claiming wickets of butt,khan and yousuf.pakistan eventually made 245 all out.batsman akmal made 113.at close india was 74 for 4.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: indian bowler sets record.
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 09:02:29 AM »
Yea i hear bout Pathan's special over... d boy could bowl... I saw him when westindies play a oneday series against india and i think sri lanka late last year... i expect pathan to be the next great bowler on the world stage, in the mold of akram and imran khan (could bat n bowl)

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 01:32:56 PM »
Yea i hear bout Pathan's special over... d boy could bowl... I saw him when westindies play a oneday series against india and i think sri lanka late last year... i expect pathan to be the next great bowler on the world stage, in the mold of akram and imran khan (could bat n bowl)

Akram was a great bowler but sometimish as an allrounder in my books...especially in the shorter form of the game. I was watching a cricket show on tv this weekend and Akram has the record for the most amount of ducks by a bowler in ODIs. That said you couldn't count out Pakistan if he came to the crease, he was no Walsh with the bat.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 02:56:51 PM »
yea  i like pathan he can swing the bowl well with an upright seam and he gets into his stride quickly and bowls the ball in places where the batsman has to play.

One thing i hate to see by an opening bowler, especially when hes a West Indies is a first ball that a batsman doesnt have to play.

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 05:50:02 PM »

Akram was a great bowler but sometimish as an allrounder in my books...especially in the shorter form of the game. I was watching a cricket show on tv this weekend and Akram has the record for the most amount of ducks by a bowler in ODIs. That said you couldn't count out Pakistan if he came to the crease, he was no Walsh with the bat.
de best allrounder pakistan produce was imran khan.but akram not to bad.remember he have ah double century against some african side.ah cyar remember too good.ah tink was zimbabwe.ah mean to score ah double century takes some talent.nevermind the opposition.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 05:58:59 PM »
yep. Akram scored a double century against someone.

meh aunt dated imran for a while.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 06:15:44 PM »
yep. Akram scored a double century against someone.

meh aunt dated imran for a while.
yuh aunt from five rivers.ah know he used to stay by some people i knew in five rivers when he came to trini.also some family of mine from maraval.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2006, 07:28:54 PM »
uhhhh nah not really mah aunty marg.

dey used to live up in goodwood.

De Wights.        Ironic eh?  ::)

haha buh yea am a Stollmeyer and a Wight.

Offline dwolfman

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Malvern Sports Club
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2006, 01:24:56 PM »
Pakistan is batting at 511/5 in the second innings after bowling out India for 238. Opening partnership of 109 and each of the 1st 6 batsmen made half centuries. Iqbal is on 103 not out. Amazing turn around.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2006, 04:56:39 PM »
Pakistan is batting at 511/5 in the second innings after bowling out India for 238. Opening partnership of 109 and each of the 1st 6 batsmen made half centuries. Iqbal is on 103 not out. Amazing turn around.
that is the end of the 3rd day?

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006, 08:22:17 AM »
pakistan wrapped up the three test series with a 1 nil victory in the third and final test,beating india by 341 runs on the fourth day. man of the match went to akmal for his 113 in the first inning and younis khan took the man of the series award.he finished with 553 runs. pak 245 & 599/7 dec.  ind 238 & 265.

1]; } ?>