March 28, 2024, 05:29:53 PM

Author Topic: All de men who like nice knock and good football way allyuh???  (Read 1375 times)

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
All de men who like nice knock and good football way allyuh???
« on: January 30, 2006, 03:42:12 PM »
Tuh all muh Dutch fans here dis, I is ah big fan ah Holland after de soca warriors, but rite now tings nuh really going my way yuh noe. Ah is ah man love men like Kluivert, Davids & Seedorf jus to name ah few, but Van Basten reluctant to include de men with all de wealth ah experience (de olemen) in de squad.Doh gemmeh wrong yuh noe, dem youthmen real holding it down..men like Castelen, Kuijt,Babel and Robben is real poison. An ah believe because of demmen playin well and gettin results Van Basten feels he could do without de aforementioned olemen. Ah mean is ah good thing when yuh could bring young players and get results at ah world class level but at de same time ah would like tuh see some ah dem olemen grace de world cup finals with dey presence fuh de last time.
An jus ah little food fuh thought.. It go be real nice to see de soca warriors in dis type ah dillema in de future. Wuh allyuh say????????
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: All de men who like nice knock and good football way allyuh???
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2006, 03:46:50 PM »
Tuh all muh Dutch fans here dis, I is ah big fan ah Holland after de soca warriors, but rite now tings nuh really going my way yuh noe. Ah is ah man love men like Kluivert, Davids & Seedorf jus to name ah few, but Van Basten reluctant to include de men with all de wealth ah experience (de olemen) in de squad.Doh gemmeh wrong yuh noe, dem youthmen real holding it down..men like Castelen, Kuijt,Babel and Robben is real poison. An ah believe because of demmen playin well and gettin results Van Basten feels he could do without de aforementioned olemen. Ah mean is ah good thing when yuh could bring young players and get results at ah world class level but at de same time ah would like tuh see some ah dem olemen grace de world cup finals with dey presence fuh de last time.
An jus ah little food fuh thought.. It go be real nice to see de soca warriors in dis type ah dillema in de future. Wuh allyuh say????????

Boss if them old men was there all now Holland watching World Cup.  Them fellas lose they hunger at that level man.  I give Van Basten real props for having the balls to bring in the youthmen, and then getting results with them too.

Them old men had they chance man.  let them watch the youths and them do it mad in Germany now

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2006, 03:58:00 PM »
Davids has been recalled and looks the most likely of the 'old-timers' to make the squad.

Seedorf is generally not liked by Dutch coaches and although he is playing some of his best football he is known as poison and will likely never play for van Basten....he is still fairly young too. But this is football..so only a fool will say 'never'

Kluivert is loved by Dutch coaches and van Basten has gone on record to say he admires him and the door is open. But he has developed a party-boy rep and will need to be playing and scoring a whole lot more for Valencia (like he did last weekend) to even get a chance in the pre-WC friendlies.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 30, 2006, 03:58:40 PM »
Seedorf deserves a call-up in my opinion- based on performance. He's been around for a while, but isn't really old...

I've been following him at Milan and it seems like he's hitting some of the best form in his career.......

Kluivert and Davids ?? can't comment on those two
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 30, 2006, 04:04:33 PM »
Look big team getting mentioned... Orange fan here.. I think it was during the last Euros we had a similar discussing about the 3 names you mentioned.. many of the people that joined in that discussion agreed that at the country level..these men dissappear... or they fighting... All I praying for is a team that has some unity and Brazil getting licks  :angel:

It would be nice to see Davids, See and Klu in the mix...

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2006, 04:37:37 PM »
Marco Van B went against the grain and qualify without dem "stars" so I eh see he radically changin he position anytime soon.  Youngsters like Maduro, Babel and Laandzart real prove dey worth. Even dis fella Opdam who get some serious criticsm prove to be one a dey more reliable players.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 30, 2006, 05:27:51 PM »
I thought pitbull man Davids in de Holland squad, he play in de WC qualifiers if I remember correctly. Ah remember in Euro 2004, the coach didn't play Kluivert at all (remember Kluivert is Holland's all-time top scorer eh) because Ruud van asstelrooy refuse to play with him, they had big falling out and ting, and Kluivert spend whole tournament on de bench.
Seedorf in my opinion should get picked, he has a wealth of experience despite being 29, has a killer long-distance shot and is a good playmaker and good to have on de attack

T&T welcomes back...the King

1]; } ?>