Archived Boards > 2010 World Cup - South Africa

South Africa seems in trouble

(1/3) > >>

skins:
 Just finished watching ANC games for today. I am kinda upset with South Africa. They were discraceful whole tournament. The question for me is at the rate at which S. Africa is getting beatin in ANC and world cup qualification should they even be hosting the World Cup in 2010 at all. I mean who is next in line for them to spread their legs and bend over and take licks from teams in Africa that shouldn't be beating them at all. FIFA must investigate why South African football is such on a drastic downfall. I mean they didn't even play anything close to football. They just sit down whole tournament and collect licks. They ended the tournament with no goals scored, no points and had very very few shouts. I swear teams like St Vincent could have rape South Africa in that tournament. What a shame for African football and to make it worst they hosting it come 2010. Besides South Africa and Togo the tournament was quite competitive.

kicker:
There's alotta time between now and 2010. Don't make such a hurried judgement call in saying they don't deserve to host the World Cup.....you're in no position to say.

Trinidad hosted the U-17 WC..........

Pointman:
MAYBE BEENIE MIGHT COACH THEM BACK TO THEIR OLD FORM.

palos:
SA will be fine by the time 2010 rolls around.

KND2:
Just last year south Africa did very well in the Gold Cup

And they were in the running to the very end for world cup qualification.

Fact is they were never really ever that good.

They always qualified for world cup but never really did anything.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version