April 28, 2024, 01:36:04 PM

Author Topic: Gilligham coach playin' de *&!% wid Sancho!  (Read 2811 times)

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
  • These fellas are real Warriors.
    • View Profile
Gilligham coach playin' de *&!% wid Sancho!
« on: February 06, 2006, 11:38:40 AM »
I am very sure that Sancho's non appearances have to do with a ploy to put him in de dog house as continuing punishment for his Bahrain escapade and to ensure that Beenie does not select him based on the perception that if yuh doh play, yuh cyah geh pick. Real wickedness but ah sure Beenie reading de play as Sancho is his tried and trusted warrior

But knowing Sancho dat eh stopping him from going to de Iceland game. Trus' me h on dah one. Sancho does tell dem coaches where to shove it. That's why he gets in trouble sometimes, buh ah doh blame him at all. A man does have to have real stones and show dem who is who! Gwan Sancho yuh big an' broad still!!!!
« Last Edit: February 06, 2006, 12:39:48 PM by Tallman »
Supportin' de Warriors right tru.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Gilligham coach playin' de *&!% wid Sancho!
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2006, 12:12:04 PM »
But knowing Sancho dat eh stopping him from going to de Iceland game. Trus' me h on dah one. Sancho does tell dem coaches where to shove it. That's why he gets in trouble sometimes, buh ah doh blame him at all. A man does have to have real stones and show dem who is who! Gwan Sancho yuh big an' broad still!!!!

let him continue he go be with out a club
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2006, 12:18:19 PM »
Being without a club is sometimes tactically a good thing, like Whitley. Sancho knows his value and is a veteran at negotiating with clubs

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2006, 12:24:44 PM »
Some times what these guys have to understand is the clubs don't really need you,it's the other way around,if he continues with that attitude eventually no club will want him,what kind of reputation is he building,i'm not saying you have to suck up to any Coach but at least you can have a good relationship is your future you dealing with.

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2006, 12:25:32 PM »
Being without a club is sometimes tactically a good thing, like Whitley. Sancho knows his value and is a veteran at negotiating with clubs

A bit risky I think , the best way of negotiating with clubs is for the probable clubs to see the man in action visual proof is better than staying in TT and having someone else negotiate on your behalf whilst not being exposed to the same level of training

Offline Skoobibloo

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 11:28:24 AM »
Don't panic...he'll be back this weekend.

We've got injuries and suspensions so he'll be back in the team. The arguement was with the last boss and the new don't stand no crap, but demanded that Brent be put back into the squad!!

Also we are doing you a favour, Coxy has found his form and has been playing really well of late. And with Brent, we are making him fight for his place, when he gets back he will be awesome (as normal) and be really fresh, with no injury worries all in time for the WC.  ;D

Up the GILLS!!

GO WARRIORS..... :beermug:
Now we have 2 of your boys playing for us...you should know the score!!

Offline Girl Warrior

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 07:01:30 PM »
Don't panic...he'll be back this weekend.

We've got injuries and suspensions so he'll be back in the team. The arguement was with the last boss and the new don't stand no crap, but demanded that Brent be put back into the squad!!

Also we are doing you a favour, Coxy has found his form and has been playing really well of late. And with Brent, we are making him fight for his place, when he gets back he will be awesome (as normal) and be really fresh, with no injury worries all in time for the WC.  ;D

Up the GILLS!!

GO WARRIORS..... :beermug:

That's what I'm talking about!... You made my day. Thanks
The revolution is not an apple that falls when it is ripe. You have to make it fall... Che Guevara

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 08, 2006, 06:44:21 AM »
Thanks Skoobilbloo. That's reassuring to know and good info. You were the only preson to give us the slightest inlkling of what is going on with the Gills.  Please also let us know what Sancho has been doing to keep fit (reseve games etc), send us any excerpts from any of his recent interviews and update us on his contract ambitions. Tallman, Flex or palos, no disrespect but there is news shortage on Sancho that we have to correct

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2006, 07:33:04 AM »

He's a veteran at negotiating with clubs huh ? So why is he riding the pine for a club that is barely on the map ? I admire Sancho's dedication to the National team, but at his age, he should be cemented at a club getting regular time. Would you like to be 6-7 years away from retirement trying to shop your resume to different companies ? I don't think so.......his career is in football, and it doesn't seem very stable at the moment........I wish him the best.

I think it would have been in Whitley's interest to sign with a club before the WC as well. Being without a club before the world cup is not necessarily a good tactical move as you put it. Going into the W.C., match fitness is key, and in that regard, it's risky being unattached....I have a feeling that he didn't really impress the coaches at the Pompey trial.....but we'll wait and see.
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 07:36:38 AM by kicker »
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline dreamer

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 08, 2006, 02:53:11 PM »
We'll see kicker.

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 08, 2006, 04:41:47 PM »
We'll see kicker.

keep our fingers crossed...
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #11 on: February 08, 2006, 07:19:32 PM »
whens the last game he played?  ??? ??? ???

this is pretty sad
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline juventus_fc

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 09, 2006, 06:15:44 AM »

He's a veteran at negotiating with clubs huh ? So why is he riding the pine for a club that is barely on the map ? I admire Sancho's dedication to the National team, but at his age, he should be cemented at a club getting regular time. Would you like to be 6-7 years away from retirement trying to shop your resume to different companies ? I don't think so.......his career is in football, and it doesn't seem very stable at the moment........I wish him the best.

I think it would have been in Whitley's interest to sign with a club before the WC as well. Being without a club before the world cup is not necessarily a good tactical move as you put it. Going into the W.C., match fitness is key, and in that regard, it's risky being unattached....I have a feeling that he didn't really impress the coaches at the Pompey trial.....but we'll wait and see.

I understand the whole scene about not being match fit..cuz that very important...but if you look at it this way if he is unattached then teams may not hesitate to but him cuz then all they will have to pay is his salary and i sure dat eh go be no big set ah money...so it does have its positives

1]; } ?>