April 18, 2024, 12:15:06 PM

Author Topic: Jodie P: The Social Winer  (Read 3960 times)

Offline oconnorg

• PROUD MEMBER OF THE WARRIOR NATION
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Jodie P: The Social Winer
« on: January 31, 2006, 09:45:11 AM »
Yuh know.. I take mih licks like a big man eh. no scene I roll wid de punches, but then I notice in Jodie's latest thread, I have been the subject of ridicule concerning my extreemy wicked "Bird Dance" which is soon to take the caribbean by Storm as well as be a hit internationally.

Let me take this time to address the manner in which Miss jodie P, conducted her self on the night in question.

Have you all ever seen Wendy Fitzwilliams in a Party ?.. Well that was jodie, Very wendy like, in her mini skuurt, high heals and lovely halter back top.. She was doing the Jodie bounce, as well as the wendy and incorperated caressing her thighs in the process.

Imagine ZEN in FULL Swing, Traffic lead by Shurwayne Mashing up de place, and My girl Wendy, ooops sorry Ah mean JODIE doing de jodie bounce and social wine while caressing her self.. Lawdie i tell you eh.. I tell you..

Her other accounts regarding the rasta(kill he dead he is ah rasta) were true, this youth was out of place... But that incident was no doubt OVERSHADOWED by Miss jodie's Antics..

;D :) :P :P
COMMISSIONER OF THE ANTI WAGGONIST ASSOCIATION OF TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO (AWATT)

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline DJ Kaotic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Jodie P: The Social Winer
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2006, 10:11:03 AM »
ahahhahahahahhahahhahahhahah

connor u is a mad man

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2006, 10:12:18 AM »
 :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:hahahahahahahahaahahahahaah
Gil! like yuh try ah ting dey man! my social wine right!hummmmmmmmmmm. well let me put it this way right...for a shortie, i had to wear meh heels....damn sexy, but damn uncomfotable! and i was groovin to the music....not like no skettelle tho...like the true Convent girl that i am. yuh doh go to convent for 7 years and come out a baddest dat will flex out in a mini skirt and show the whole ah Zen wat God give meh!
and this ting bout caressing meh thighs....look how you turn the ting around! i know i did it once when i told you my legs were hurting from gym! but damn........you gone and make a big stink bout it! hummmmm
see how man bad!!!
you just vex that me and Cana laugh at yuh "do de bird!....do de bird!" :beermug:
yuh dance still flop son!...at least my 'Jodie Bounce' is a hit!!!!
« Last Edit: January 31, 2006, 10:18:26 AM by Little Jodie P »
FOREVER AND ALWAYS "Little Jodie P" :)

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2006, 10:17:18 AM »
:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:hahahahahahahahaahahahahaah
Gil! like yuh try ah ting dey man! my social wine right!hummmmmmmmmmm. well let me put it this way right...for a shortie, i had to wear meh heels....damn sexy, but damn uncomfotable! and i was groovin to the music....not like no skettelle tho...like the true Convent girl that i am. yuh doh go to convent for 7 years and come out a baddest dat will flex out in a mini skirt and show the whole ah Zen wat God give meh!
and this ting bout caressing meh thighs....look how you turn the ting around! i know i did i once when i told you my legs were hurting from gym! but damn........you gone and make a big stink bout it! hummmmm
see how man bad!!!
you just vex that me and Cana laugh at yuh "do de bird!....do de bird!" :beermug:
yuh dance still flop son!...at least my 'Jodie Bounce' is a hit!!!!

Oh that is Pure BS.. I am glad I have witnesses.. I will not offer anymore time to this matter as it is clear that Miss Jodie will go to all lengths to ATTEMPT to refute my most justified claims.  :devil: :devil:

p.s. The Bird Dance Wicked too bad, truss.!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline DJ Kaotic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 31, 2006, 10:18:24 AM »
u know this whole thread is worthless without pics

or maybe video :D :D :D :D

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 31, 2006, 10:20:29 AM »
yuh know the same witnesses see yuh flapping round Zen like a mad man too! :rotfl:
that is why we had to take 3 steps away from you right? cuz de dance was soooooooooooo hot!!?!?!?!?!?!?

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2006, 10:31:00 AM »
yuh know the same witnesses see yuh flapping round Zen like a mad man too! :rotfl:
that is why we had to take 3 steps away from you right? cuz de dance was soooooooooooo hot!!?!?!?!?!?!?

I have not ONCE denied my Bird dance, as a matter of fact i have embrased and will be Promoting it.. Only reason My Witneses had to stand back is due to the space requirement for such an intricate manuveur.

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline FF

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 31, 2006, 10:59:11 AM »
Fuh real

Get pics.... then make thread, please!
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 31, 2006, 11:28:57 AM »
So Ms Little JP, yuh is a Social Dora. :rotfl:

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 31, 2006, 02:43:22 PM »
So Ms Little JP, yuh is a Social Dora. :rotfl:

GIL YUH SEE WAT YOU DO! SOCIAL DORA!!!!
dombasil....i am noooooooooo social dora :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #10 on: January 31, 2006, 07:21:39 PM »
ya know Oconnorg I told you when ya start I go finish
I have to back up meh little sista on this one

At least she is ah social winer....but what is you ???
Dey flying Duck ? :beermug:

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 31, 2006, 07:24:52 PM »
No Not Flying Duck..  Bird Dance.. :p  :P :P :P :P

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 31, 2006, 07:25:44 PM »
ya know Oconnorg I told you when ya start I go finish
I have to back up meh little sista on this one

At least she is ah social winer....but what is you ???
Dey flying Duck ? :beermug:

Big sis Cana to the rescue!!!! :D

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2006, 08:09:37 PM »
Yuh know.. I take mih licks like a big man eh. no scene I roll wid de punches, but then I notice in Jodie's latest thread, I have been the subject of ridicule concerning my extreemy wicked "Bird Dance" which is soon to take the caribbean by Storm as well as be a hit internationally.

Let me take this time to address the manner in which Miss jodie P, conducted her self on the night in question.

Have you all ever seen Wendy Fitzwilliams in a Party ?.. Well that was jodie, Very wendy like, in her mini skuurt, high heals and lovely halter back top.. She was doing the Jodie bounce, as well as the wendy and incorperated caressing her thighs in the process.

Imagine ZEN in FULL Swing, Traffic lead by Shurwayne Mashing up de place, and My girl Wendy, ooops sorry Ah mean JODIE doing de jodie bounce and social wine while caressing her self.. Lawdie i tell you eh.. I tell you..

Her other accounts regarding the rasta(kill he dead he is ah rasta) were true, this youth was out of place... But that incident was no doubt OVERSHADOWED by Miss jodie's Antics..

DJ Kaotic is my next witness! he could talk for me and say that i am nooooooooooo Social Dora!!! ask him....he go tell yuh....i have it down good!

Offline DJ Kaotic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 05, 2006, 10:04:39 AM »

DJ Kaotic is my next witness! he could talk for me and say that i am nooooooooooo Social Dora!!! ask him....he go tell yuh....i have it down good!

ok i can definitly stand up for meh girl jo jo ....she definitly ent a social dancer .......girl get on wcked in Bazodee .....i starting to wonder if what Gil was saying is tru ...cause girl real enjoying she self lol ......doh talk bout when she hear da Russel Cadogan tune ...the big bottom gyul, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all i can say is Cock back and Roll

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GIL i feel yuh was lying dread

Offline oconnorg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 07, 2006, 02:23:44 PM »

ok i can definitly stand up for meh girl jo jo ....she definitly ent a social dancer .......girl get on wcked in Bazodee .....i starting to wonder if what Gil was saying is tru ...cause girl real enjoying she self lol ......doh talk bout when she hear da Russel Cadogan tune ...the big bottom gyul, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm all i can say is Cock back and Roll

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm GIL i feel yuh was lying dread

LIE.. No papi.. I doh lie breddah... Read she post an dem again , you will see my claim was infact supported by she self.!!

The Warrior Nation
www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #16 on: February 08, 2006, 04:43:09 PM »
Mister DJ Kaotic like ya reeeeeeeeeeeeel observe Ms Piper aka "ya gyul jo jo" pelting waist line in dey people and dem fete.

Oconnorg I guessing she hafta have an convienient waist line and she does only 'errr dance' in open air surroundings.
Next time take dey 'jo jo gyul' outside nah.....Brass festival coming up in open air surroundings near dey stadium ah hear. :rotfl:

And tell Kaotic ya doh lie...ya does stand  :devil:

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 08, 2006, 06:15:38 PM »
Brass!!!  Brass is not only about your ability tuh pelt waist. It is a state ah mind.
Does Little JP have plenty powder fuh she ches?

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 08, 2006, 06:36:20 PM »
Brass!!!  Brass is not only about your ability tuh pelt waist. It is a state ah mind.
Does Little JP have plenty powder fuh she ches?

powder for meh where?!?!?!?!?
yuh mad or wah.....i doh deal up wit powder on meh chest! that is NOT my kind of thing!!! NOT AT ALLLLLL
and to tell yuh de truth...ah never even went to brass...i value my life! and ah doh feel ah go be goin brass anytime soon....ah go leave brass and de powder and all dat for Morvantman ting Bertha! she go fix up wit dat...me i go wine down in Ladies First in Pier 1 with a lil Jil Sander no.4 perfume on meh chest! or maybe even panorama on sunday....but NOT brass!
« Last Edit: February 08, 2006, 06:44:28 PM by Little Jodie P »

Offline TriniCana

• Hero Warrior
  • ah Catch ah Glad
    • View Profile
    • allyuhmuddaass@com
« Reply #19 on: February 08, 2006, 08:35:40 PM »
doh lie Jo Jo

ah hear from dey police scanner that you, Bertha and dem planning dey bridal shower fur Brass, cause datz dey only occasion all dem gyul (52 ah allyuh) could meet up, cause Margaret say she husband ban she from public fete cause ah she recent outburst, Marvis say that she have ah sound cutarse fur some gyul from last year Brass and she need backup, Peneople and Petronella say that de man dey sharing in one ah dey bars and is free drinks all night. Plus baby powder on sale dat same morning.

Bertha say ya paying one fee to see 12 band, what more ya could ask fur. 

She say every body in dey shower wearing red poom poom shorts with blue lining and lilac trimmings. Also to meet up by Morvant junction and all ah allyuh to board dey same maxi taxi with she. She say she is conductor and she go handle dey payments, just note nobody ain't see or hear nothing after.

p.s. oh yeah before ah forget JoJo...Bernadine say to walk with dey flass ah rum, cause she say dem security ain't go check you, cause ya have dey innocent look....so you could afford to tie it round ya waist.

Jo Jo ah doh know nah....ah know ya could handle ya stories, well so ya say but BRASS girl ?
gorm.

Offline Lil Jodie P

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 09, 2006, 07:37:31 AM »
doh lie Jo Jo

ah hear from dey police scanner that you, Bertha and dem planning dey bridal shower fur Brass, cause datz dey only occasion all dem gyul (52 ah allyuh) could meet up, cause Margaret say she husband ban she from public fete cause ah she recent outburst, Marvis say that she have ah sound cutarse fur some gyul from last year Brass and she need backup, Peneople and Petronella say that de man dey sharing in one ah dey bars and is free drinks all night. Plus baby powder on sale dat same morning.

Bertha say ya paying one fee to see 12 band, what more ya could ask fur. 

She say every body in dey shower wearing red poom poom shorts with blue lining and lilac trimmings. Also to meet up by Morvant junction and all ah allyuh to board dey same maxi taxi with she. She say she is conductor and she go handle dey payments, just note nobody ain't see or hear nothing after.

p.s. oh yeah before ah forget JoJo...Bernadine say to walk with dey flass ah rum, cause she say dem security ain't go check you, cause ya have dey innocent look....so you could afford to tie it round ya waist.

Jo Jo ah doh know nah....ah know ya could handle ya stories, well so ya say but BRASS girl ?
gorm.

Cana girl i eh lie! i eh going no Brass Festival....especially wit Bertha and she crew. ah might dead in Brass by mehself...but ah sure to dead if ah go wit Bertha and dem! Bertha trying all how to get me alone wit she crew...see i done file for a restraining order against Bertha...she cah come within 300ft of me...so she cah come meh wedding like she was plannin to...now she trying to get me to come with her of my own free will...but i eh stupid! is beat she wanna beat me. and trying to entice me with de red poom poom shorts and blue lining and lilac trimmings! Sasquash eh know if i  going is blue and gold i want! she cud go her stinkin way oui....i good! i eh want to have to play mas with no set ah black and blue spots on meh skin.
and yuh see them transport arrangements....nah nah nah nah nah! i eh going no party in no maxi! and why the hell i must go up Morvant junction wen i living in the west? yuh see dis s*hit....ah calling Morvantman now to tell him control his animals yes...like he forget to shoot she wit de tranquilizer! she eh tinking straight....and besides....i not going nowhere wit she! no where!

1]; } ?>