March 28, 2024, 06:49:45 AM

Author Topic: Flex..Tallman a lil guidance please?  (Read 2273 times)

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
  • "Justice is what de youths dem need overall..."
    • View Profile
Flex..Tallman a lil guidance please?
« on: February 01, 2006, 11:46:44 AM »

Gents,
I am coaching a U15 boys "Premier" team and want to make a case for bringing them down to Trinidad (maybe summer) to play some friendlies and clinics. 

If you have an email or something that I could reach Lincoln with that would be great, because he is the man with the plan.  Really in tune with developing the youth and gaining exposure for the country..

My side..
http://www.deunitedfc.com

Is a newly formed 'independent team'..notice the team colors eh... straight Red Black and White!!!

If you all (or anybody reading this) can give a lil guidance that would be cool if not, is all good.

Went on TTFF website looking for that info an could not find it..shame on me ...should have come here first!

Bless.
"...de way dem deal wit Mankind all mih gyal start bawl.."

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Flex..Tallman a lil guidance please?
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 11:51:21 AM »
If you can't get in touch with Lincoln Phillips, you can probably think of networking with the various U-16 sec. school coaches. I'm sure they'll be looking for practice matches over the summer.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 11:53:55 AM »
True, but is ah issue of getting that link... plus if we could get ah run against a National or Select XI that would be great.. but ah must start with baby step in truth and try to link the school / clu coaches ..

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 01, 2006, 12:05:50 PM »
Flex and them have a contact with Lincoln just send them an email direct and they should be able to link you. Or you could send Fuentes an email his email links of the TTFF site, he usually respond to emails no problems.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2006, 12:08:27 PM »
Good looking out dey KND dat is de route...appreciate that..

Bless.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2006, 12:18:57 PM »
We'll see how it go ..

if things work out it would be a nice annual trip we could make.. Are there currently any club tournaments in Trinidad with international invitees?  If not that is a suggestion that could be made..all we need is someone able to handle putting together a 'tour package' (accomodations, sight seeing etc) .... maybe I should call Simpaul's  ;D :devil:

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 01, 2006, 12:20:07 PM »
weel i tried 3 times since october to send emails to TTFF and i got them back as "mailbox full". Hopefully there is another email addy to use for you. Good Luck
I experienced that, until i don't go that route any more,the best way to me is by phone it may take a little while but you will get through,it looks like nobody wants the job to answer mails/calls because of some of the abuse they get.I should think if you make contact with TTFF headquarters you will be given a link to the Technical Director.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2006, 12:42:15 PM by Coop's »

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 01, 2006, 12:29:14 PM »
We'll see how it go ..

if things work out it would be a nice annual trip we could make.. Are there currently any club tournaments in Trinidad with international invitees?  If not that is a suggestion that could be made..all we need is someone able to handle putting together a 'tour package' (accomodations, sight seeing etc) .... maybe I should call Simpaul's  ;D :devil:

I know a couple years ago of a guy name Brian Stolmeyer a son of one of the original Stalmeyers,he used to put on a international tournament i think it was called the "Dwight Yorke" tournament,i had one of his brochures which he advertised all over the place,i don't know if he still has it but you can check with him.(check personal)

Offline Andre

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 01, 2006, 12:36:07 PM »
nice site jahyouth.

allyuh use eteamz.com for that?

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 01, 2006, 12:39:21 PM »
Talk to BIg Magician. He has some links to La Foucade Coaching school and has done a bit of coaching at the U15 level  this past season.
Maybe he could help.

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 01, 2006, 12:45:11 PM »
nice site jahyouth.

Thanks Boss.  We did not use eteamz, developed by us ..eteamz tendsto look to kiddish

Coops, thanks for the link..by the way how things going?  I know you remember your days at D&E right!  Dyer and all in the coaching thing now (down in NC) ...

My team has applied to play in the Jefferson Cup next month ..hope we get in ..will be tough since we are only about 6 months old...we should link up if you are going to be in the area (or at the tourney)..

Offline UPRISING

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 01, 2006, 12:48:29 PM »
Talk to BIg Magician. He has some links to La Foucade Coaching school and has done a bit of coaching at the U15 level  this past season.
Maybe he could help.
That is a good link .. is he at St.Mary's? I know small Mag. goes there...  Maybe I could reach Hayden Martin too..played for him in the late 80's .. anyone know if the Perkins brothers (CIC) still around?  coached at the U14 / U16 level back in my day..

Offline dombasil

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 01, 2006, 03:11:23 PM »
Yeah, He coached the U15's last year.

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
« Reply #13 on: February 01, 2006, 06:13:58 PM »
UPRISING, I sent your info to the TD....
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 01, 2006, 06:35:14 PM »
nice site jahyouth.

Thanks Boss.  We did not use eteamz, developed by us ..eteamz tendsto look to kiddish

Coops, thanks for the link..by the way how things going?  I know you remember your days at D&E right!  Dyer and all in the coaching thing now (down in NC) ...

My team has applied to play in the Jefferson Cup next month ..hope we get in ..will be tough since we are only about 6 months old...we should link up if you are going to be in the area (or at the tourney)..
  How you want me to forget those days,although it was difficult for me you guys always made me feel appreciated.
  It's uaually difficult to get into the Jefferson Cup,due to the amount of teams that apply to get in that tournament they use criterias to select the teams,and its based on your record,league,tournaments,State Camps etc etc I used to work for the club that runs it at one time,and i still have teams that play in it ,i live close enough to Striker Park in Richmond so i still attend if i have the time,to be with and see some of my past players play.

1]; } ?>