April 25, 2024, 07:58:24 AM

Author Topic: Best games seen in t&T over the years  (Read 16739 times)

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Best games seen in t&T over the years
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2006, 06:57:49 PM »
TT vs Mexico, 2001 WC 2K2 Campaign, 1-0 to TT, Latas bullet

that was a bess game......

also..

QRC vs St Benedicts in 97

never give up

bless

MickeyRat

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2006, 08:35:37 PM »
Any Green Machine vs. San Juan games between 82-85 on San Juan grounds....Pure madness.
Is nuts men, weed men, girls, fight, bottle, girls getting ...-up, Sharke Henry...Cutass pullin, big-stone pelting....Sweetness :D

Rat, dat was the damn thing self, between the 2 teams yuh had bout 8 national players and tempo fuh so. And all the 'gustine girls come down trying to start bacchanal with the san juan girls, the weed men on the fence behind the Northen goal burnin they trees, man have they three canal wrap up in crocus bag just in csse thing start and by half time the pie man sell out.. wah yoh bring back memories they boy... ;D ;D

Them town men eh know bout maddie "gimmie de line, gimmie de fackin line"

and watch na, long time it had no such ting as ah piper, it had mad-men.  We had Jeffery (big prick), and football was the only time I see mad-men behave, talk to people, not beg, and smile.

Sweetness.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:44:13 PM by De Rat »

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 08:54:04 PM »
1st: T&T vs Mexico (WC2K2 Qualifying) 1-0. Latas and his 85 minute bullet (I think). One of the best games I've ever attended. Big up to Ince who was magnificent in that game and for that round of the qualifying before the Mexico return leg!

2nd: T&T vs Guatemala (WC2K6 Qualifying) 3-2. Biggest emotional roller coaster match! T&T's heart and John's heroics, even with his gestures to the crowd.

And as for intercol

St. Anthony's vs Fatima (2-1), PSA Ground 1996 (I think) Intercol quarterfinals. Even though we lost, absolutely fantastic atmosphere in the crowd! Damn the ref!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 09:02:15 PM »
1st: T&T vs Mexico (WC2K2 Qualifying) 1-0. Latas and his 85 minute bullet (I think). One of the best games I've ever attended. Big up to Ince who was magnificent in that game and for that round of the qualifying before the Mexico return leg!

2nd: T&T vs Guatemala (WC2K6 Qualifying) 3-2. Biggest emotional roller coaster match! T&T's heart and John's heroics, even with his gestures to the crowd.

And as for intercol

St. Anthony's vs Fatima (2-1), PSA Ground 1996 (I think) Intercol quarterfinals. Even though we lost, absolutely fantastic atmosphere in the crowd! Damn the ref!

it was 1997  :'( :'(

Disgruntled say how Liverpool and France winning Champions League and World Cup was Destiny... yuh see it happening and yuh cyah do nuthen to stop it... same ting with St. Anthony's winning intercol that year....
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 09:12:04 PM »
Any Green Machine vs. San Juan games between 82-85 on San Juan grounds....Pure madness.
Is nuts men, weed men, girls, fight, bottle, girls getting ...-up, Sharke Henry...Cutass pullin, big-stone pelting....Sweetness :D

Rat, dat was the damn thing self, between the 2 teams yuh had bout 8 national players and tempo fuh so. And all the 'gustine girls come down trying to start bacchanal with the san juan girls, the weed men on the fence behind the Northen goal burnin they trees, man have they three canal wrap up in crocus bag just in csse thing start and by half time the pie man sell out.. wah yoh bring back memories they boy... ;D ;D

and watch na, long time it had no such ting as ah piper, it had mad-men. We had Jeffery (big prick), and football was the only time I see mad-men behave, talk to people, not beg, and smile.

Sweetness.

Rat boy yuh really bring back meh grade land memories, Jeffrey was a boss player before he went off, and I witness madee give man red card before the game start. Rat weh yuh from ? the 'Corro? yuh seem to know a lot about football in the area.. some of the best players pass thru right they in grade land.. of  course me boy mickey rat, sean and nigel mcleshie, roger john, sean euzeube, even whitley played with young hearts in grade land. In addition to them players Mico had men like monkey, miguel hackett (army) ,rambo (army) and puckerin (army), jacko.. one of the best to ever save in Aranguez, steve francette (tolleram), mello ..talk bout bomb squad, we used to rule Aranguez, the savannah pack when Mico playing, especially when they playing Survival, that was like a FA final everytime.

Oh and ah forget to mention we very own forumite, Coop's, he lil nashie but he good. ;D ;D
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 10:01:05 PM by College »

MickeyRat

« Reply #35 on: February 03, 2006, 05:56:26 AM »

and watch na, long time it had no such ting as ah piper, it had mad-men. We had Jeffery (big prick), and football was the only time I see mad-men behave, talk to people, not beg, and smile.

Sweetness.

Rat boy yuh really bring back meh grade land memories, Jeffrey was a boss player before he went off, and I witness madee give man red card before the game start. Rat weh yuh from ? the 'Corro? yuh seem to know a lot about football in the area.. some of the best players pass thru right they in grade land.. of  course me boy mickey rat, sean and nigel mcleshie, roger john, sean euzeube, even whitley played with young hearts in grade land. In addition to them players Mico had men like monkey, miguel hackett (army) ,rambo (army) and puckerin (army), jacko.. one of the best to ever save in Aranguez, steve francette (tolleram), mello ..talk bout bomb squad, we used to rule Aranguez, the savannah pack when Mico playing, especially when they playing Survival, that was like a FA final everytime.

Oh and ah forget to mention we very own forumite, Coop's, he lil nashie but he good. ;D ;D

De Corro till I die. 

Watch meh.  Village (grassroots) football was de best experience a bay could have growing up.  Who eh borrowing man boots, or hustling for a sweat (1 goal come out) by North School, or waiting by Mr. Anatol for the sweat in Gradeland to start, slide tackle on de rain, ring worm from mud football, jing-toe from playng ball on concrete, reaching home after 7:00 when Panarama (news) start because the sweat was nice.......eh KNOW

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2008, 06:41:51 PM »
I dont want to get killed so i will have to also mention T&T versus Pele and Santos. Archibald put down ah dribble deh that stopped Pele short. Also cant forget Russel....may he rest in peace.... Tesheira who stopped the king of football outside the area in the queens park oval ...which collapsed under the weight of the fans.
Pele jinked right and left but vcouldn't shake  " Teache " and a liltle pat on the back was well in order.......fans you see de names I calling here ?
World class T&T performances have been around for a long time !

Here's an account I found of what happened that day. Was a real precursor to the overcrowding in 1989.

The Day Santos Came To Town

Caribbean Newsletter: Glamour
Source: Jamaica Gleaner
Date Published: 1972-09-24

TWO TEARS AGO, Jamaica's widely-known impresario, Stephen Hill and officials of the Trinidad Football Association became involved in negotiations to bring the Brazilian glamour team, Santos, to Trinidad for a fixture against the Trinidad National XI.

Big snag about the talks stemmed from the reported appearance fee of TT$80,000. The TFA turned down the offer and Hill was reported to have two of the leading Trinidad business houses sponsor the visit which was being glamorised by the presence in the Santos team of world-famous Pele.

The "sponsorship" effort failed. So too did overtures to Government representatives to underwrite expenses for the match.

This year, as Trinidad planned its round of celebrations to mark the country's 10th anniversary of Independence, a decision was taken to invite Santos for a game against the National XI at the Oval, headquarters of cricket in the territory.

A committee comprising representatives of the Ministry of National Security, the Trinidad Football Association, the Carnival Development Committee, set the stage for what was to have been one of the centerpieces of the celebrations.

Three of the Trinidad professional footballers campaigning in the United States — Leroy Deleon, Warren Archibald and Everald Cummings, were flown home to join Gerald Figueroex, Ulric Haynes, Selwyn Murren, Winston Phillip, Russell Texiera, Gilbert Lennard and Leo Brewster.

The "Match Committee", anticipating the largest-ever crowd to attend a sporting fixture at the Oval, engaged two steelbands to entertain the spectators, thousands of whom had been inside the ground since morning.

By mid-afternoon, the Oval was bulging with 40,000 men, women and children and thousands were outside awaiting admittance.

Scores of persons fainted, fell from overhanging trees or were injured from falls in trying to climb the walls of the Oval.

At scheduled starting time, 4.45 p.m., there was no sign of the Santos team. The spectators on the eastern side of the ground became restless and the Police, led by Commissioner to maintain order. But tensions snapped when a mounted policeman charged into a section of the crowd. An irate spectator threw a bottle on to the field and bedlam broke loose, climaxing in the firing of tear-gas bombs by members of the Police Riot Squad into one of the stands. Fifty persons were injured, some seriously and one man was killed when he was pinned beneath the branches of a falling tree on the northern side of the ground.

Fumes from the tear-gas canister blew across the ground to the VIP stand from which Prime Minister Dr. Eric Williams, Governor-General Sir Solomon Hochoy and other top Government personalities were watching.

Thousands scampered from the ground, many arrests were made and the start of the match was further delayed.

When the field was cleared and Santos made their appearance, Pele headed in a goal during the first half of the restricted game.

Next day, Government appointed former Commissioner Sonny Carr to investigate and the Law Society demanded a full-scale Government Inquiry.

Meanwhile, blame for the incident, which surpassed the bottle-throwing during the England-West Indies cricket Test on the same ground in 1960 was attributed to:

(a) Late arrival at the ground of the Santos team, after inadvertently forgetting their playing kit in their private plane at the airport, and reluctance of the Santos team to co-operate with local officials when substitute kits were offered;

(b) Failure of the organisers to notify the crowd of the reason for the delay of the start of the match; and failure by the organisers to play off a curtain-raising fixture to entertain the crowd which had been at the Oval for almost the entire day;

(c) Serious lapses by the police in throwing bottles back and firing tear-gas into the crowd and the attitude of the police to the crowd;

(d) Failing to note that it was not possible to accommodate the 50,000 persons in the area which could hold less than 35,000, under "normal" circumstances.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 07:55:10 PM by E-man »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2008, 07:52:38 PM »
There are quite a few. The one that brought back the fondest memories. TT4- Nautico 4.  1971, the year after Brazil won in Mexico. We could not get enough of anything Brazil. All we heard on the news was a team from Brazil called Nautico coming to TT. They just got promoted to div 1 in Brazil. About 15, 000. was in the oval for the first game. Man and got our money's worth. Nautico 3/TT 1. The short right wing  terrorized Winston Philips and Arnim david. This caused a real buzz in town. 2 days after 2nd game in the oval. It was about plus 20,000.  It was ball. 2 different styles, back and forth. GOAL! GOAL!......... It was a  real treat fellas. A bunch of no name Brazilians and amateur  TT put on a goal fest(8) in the oval. If only I had remember to bring meh i-phone I could ah show allyuh, Eloi, the best thing since Jairzinho.

Offline D.H.W

• Forever Man Utd
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Luck Favours The Prepared"
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2008, 08:12:56 PM »
Guatemala vs TnT 2005, in Trinidad, best comeback i ever see, d place went crazy went John buss d net 
"Evil is powerless if the good are unafraid."
Youtube Channel

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2008, 10:25:25 PM »
Anyone remember this match? Was it any good?

1977/78?: New York Cosmos

Pro League For Carib
Source: Jamaica Gleaner
Date Published: 1977-08-08

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad:

Representatives of some 16 football associations in the Caribbean will meet here on August 9 to discuss plans for the establishment of a Caribbean Professional Football League.

Spokesman for the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association which issued the invitations, said among participants will be representatives from Venezuela and Belize.

The local association held discussions about the matter with England's John Cankin early this week. Cankin came here from England representing World Sports Academy -- the only International Football Consultancy Firm.

Sports Academy limited have recently initiated a Professional League in Saudi Arabia and they hope to do the same in the Caribbean area Cankin said.

Secretary of the Trinidad and Tobago Football Association Jack Warner has expressed the view that a Caribbean Professional League will not only improve the standard of football in the region but would also boost employment.

Plans are afoot to stage two matches in San Fernando, South Trinidad and Port Of Spain around Independence time next month to get the Caribbean League started.

The first match will be at Skinner's Park, San Fernando on August 30 with a Trinidad and Tobago eleven playing a Caribbean team.

The other, at the Queen's Park Oval on September one will be a local eleven against the New York Cosmos which will include world famous soccer stars as Brazil's Edson Arantes Do Nascimento (PELE) and Franz Beckenbauer of West Germany.

Gleaner, April 6, 1979:

Trinidad's national goalkeeper Earl Carter has signed a lucrative contract to play professionally for the crack North American Soccer League Champions, Cosmos, Secretary of Trinidad and Tobago Football Association Jack Warner confirmed today. Warner said Carter has been released by the association and agreed to by United States Soccer Federation Secretary, Kurt Lamm.

Carter left here two weeks ago for trials with Cosmos and he impressed Cosmos' talent scouts with a fine performance for Cosmos against the Mexican Team, Autonoma De Guadalajara at Kezar Stadium.

Cosmos, who visited Trinidad earlier this year, are currently in second spot in the National Conference Division, behind Washington Diplomats, in the League Series.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2008, 10:34:58 PM by E-man »

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2008, 11:27:28 PM »
My mom used 2 talk bout dat gme
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline Brownsugar

• Hero Warrior
  • Soca in mih veins, Soca in mih blood!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: July 12, 2008, 07:28:10 AM »
Signal Hill vs. Presentation college (Sando)....1990 in Shaw Park.  I never see de game till the 80'.  Up to that point I was jumping up on de field, in the stands, around de stands to a sweet sounds of a combination of an impromptu rythmn section and a small pan side.  We went over by the Pres supporters and terrorise dem.  Den just so, just so Pres score in de 80'.  De whole ah Shaw Park stop jumping except for de Pres Supporters...

Eh heh....game start back...bam Signal Hill score....1 goal...bachanal start back....2 goals and den goal number 3....in de space of bout 5 mins...oh lord madness ah jump, wave and well misbehave dat day....

Also, ah remember ah game Signal Hill play against some team from the North I think in de Stadium....the other team score bout 3 before half time and by that time every body thought Signal Hill lost but dey come back and win 5 - 3 (ah think) in de 2nd half....mih cousin does always talk bout dat game...

In recent times, beating Mexico 2-1 to set up the playoff with Bahrain......
"...If yuh clothes tear up
Or yuh shoes burst off,
You could still jump up when music play.
Old lady, young baby, everybody could dingolay...
Dingolay, ay, ay, ay ay,
Dingolay ay, ay, ay..."

RIP Shadow....The legend will live on in music...

Offline tsingh

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: July 13, 2008, 08:36:36 PM »
GN Brownsugar,
I think the game you talking about was Signal Hill vs CIC, it was played on Saints Ground ... i think it was either 84/85.

Offline Arimaman

• Arima Compre
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: July 14, 2008, 11:04:56 AM »

Aye rat what ever happen to Sheldon Bennet

The man living in Atlanta and still sweating...albeit over 35 though.
Arimian to meh heart

Offline football king

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: July 14, 2008, 08:39:08 PM »
Also, ah remember ah game Signal Hill play against some team from the North I think in de Stadium....the other team score bout 3 before half time and by that time every body thought Signal Hill lost but dey come back and win 5 - 3 (ah think) in de 2nd half....mih cousin does always talk bout dat game...

In recent times, beating Mexico 2-1 to set up the playoff with Bahrain......

ah think yuh was right it was the stadium cic had 4 mose brothers on that team, karl williams signal hill mash them up 2nd half
88 or 1989
best ssfl games was the 2 sando tech vs Arima
strike squad kerry jameson goal in the stadium.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: July 14, 2008, 10:14:28 PM »
Agree Sando Tech v Arima dem was d dayz. In d big 7 Gill get red card early but Sando prevail
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline fatimarima

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: July 14, 2008, 11:07:24 PM »
jabloteh vs cicago fire...cornell glen hat trick.......jabloteh 5 chicago 2

T&T vs crystal palace ....I think leonson lewis had a beaver trick....T&T 4, crystal palace 0

Trinidad under 20 vs Brazil under 20.  Trinidad 4 brazil 2  (youth world cup warm up game) Squad with yorke, shawn boney, sherwood etc....If I remember correctly

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: July 15, 2008, 01:16:26 PM »

Aye rat what ever happen to Sheldon Bennet

The man living in Atlanta and still sweating...albeit over 35 though.

Arimaman, yuh not easy...

Offline Trini boi

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: July 15, 2008, 01:35:02 PM »
TT vs Mexico, 2001 WC 2K2 Campaign, 1-0 to TT, Latas bullet

that was a bess game......

also..

QRC vs St Benedicts in 97

never give up

bless

Mexico vs Trini was a bess game no doubt (but the return was something I wish we could all forget). 

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2008, 10:04:36 PM »
Anyone remember this match? Was it any good?

1977: New York Cosmos

found a brief match report for this.

Cosmos slap 5-2 defeat on Carib All-Stars
Source: Jamaica Gleaner, page 10
Date Published: 1977-09-02

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad, Sept. 1 (CANA):

The New York Cosmos, 1977 champions of the North American Football League, treated a sellout 30,000 crowd this evening with a five-two victory over a star-studded Caribbean team at Queens Park oval here.

The Cosmos, with a number of former World Cup players and valued at a total of more than four million United States dollars, led four nil at half time.

Italian Giorgio Chinaglia opened the scoring in the tenth minute with a sensational flick from field's Deft left-side cross.

Ten minutes later, Tony Topic made it two nil when he pounced a loose ball to blast it past Surinam's goalkeeper, Leilis.

"King" Pele, who was playing his farewell match in these parts, made it three nil in the, 21st minute with a neat flick over the goalie's head.

Chinagalia got his second goal in the 42nd minute when he made no mistake with a penalty kick.

The penalty followed when the Cosmos star was brought down by Remy Olmberg of Surinam.

The Caribbean stars, playing together for the second time reduced the score in the 48th minute with a penalty. Substitute Leroy Spann of Trinidad was brought down by Smith and Olmberg made no mistake with the ensuing kick.

Then Noel Llewellyn of Trinidad reduced the deficit in the 62nd minute with a classy goal when he hit home on the volley a Spann leftside cross.

Offline E-man

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #50 on: March 09, 2011, 09:19:38 PM »
Some photos of a match between Phoenix and the NY Cosmos. Can anyone identify any players or recall anything about this match? March 5, 1979.

Phoenix vs Cosmos, Ron Atanasio

Queen's Park Oval. Carlos Alberto (5), Erol Yasin (keeper), Ricky Davis (17)

Queen's Park Oval. Carlos Alberto (5).

Queen's Park Oval. Dennis Tueart (7).

Queen's Park Oval. Werner Roth (4), Francisco Marinho (3), Franz Beckenbauer (6).

Here is a match report:
PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad (UPI) — Giorgio Chinaglia headed in a goal in the 51st minute Monday, enabling the North American Soccer League champion New York Cosmos to score a 1-1 tie against a Trinidad All-Star team.

Trinidad took the lead in the 31st minute when Ricky Goddard beat Cosmos goalie Erol Yasin. Chinaglia evened the score on a header off a free kick by Ron Atanasio. It was Chinaglia's eighth goal of the Cosmos' current exhibition tour.

The Cosmos won the first three games of the tour in the Bahamas, outscoring their opposition 31-2. Wednesday the NASL champs play in Trinidad against Nautico of Brazil.

Wim and Earl Carter were also on the Cosmos squad in the 1979 season, but I don't know if they played in this match.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2011, 09:25:20 PM by E-man »

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2011, 03:17:16 AM »
TT vs US win 1-0 leonson score  might be 1994 not sure marcelle and latapy rule that game ... Marcelle was very, very, very f**king fast just pace to burn. He pick up a ball from the half line and simply ran str8 through the middle about 60 meters seriously and went past the keeper so quickly that when he took him down he was about 5 meters behind him ..... insane.

St Benedicts vs Arima in skinner park might have been 1991 the game didnt finish... Arima had Trotman, Demmin, Dog and they were leading 2-1 but Benedicts was ruling them or rather Wesley Webb what a game... Arima goalie was saving pipe after pipe hit the post all kinda thing. Arima fans ketch some bottle in the back of their bus when they was going home.... wonder what that poor bus driver was thinking when the bottle shatter the back of the bus glass .... lawd they doh pay meh enuff for this shit lol

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2011, 02:18:06 PM »
TT vs US win 1-0 leonson score  might be 1994 not sure marcelle and latapy rule that game ... Marcelle was very, very, very f**king fast just pace to burn. He pick up a ball from the half line and simply ran str8 through the middle about 60 meters seriously and went past the keeper so quickly that when he took him down he was about 5 meters behind him ..... insane.

St Benedicts vs Arima in skinner park might have been 1991 the game didnt finish... Arima had Trotman, Demmin, Dog and they were leading 2-1 but Benedicts was ruling them or rather Wesley Webb what a game... Arima goalie was saving pipe after pipe hit the post all kinda thing. Arima fans ketch some bottle in the back of their bus when they was going home.... wonder what that poor bus driver was thinking when the bottle shatter the back of the bus glass .... lawd they doh pay meh enuff for this shit lol

Marcelle was very fast indeed, buh dais only half of the story.  He had mad dribbling skills with it. His best performance for me was on his debut for the senior natl team against Norway (he was probably 16 at the time), he made the left back look like a school boy and that was back when Norway was ranked #2 or 3 according to FIFA.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2011, 02:52:02 PM »

Marcelle was very fast indeed, buh dais only half of the story.  He had mad dribbling skills with it. His best performance for me was on his debut for the senior natl team against Norway (he was probably 16 at the time), he made the left back look like a school boy and that was back when Norway was ranked #2 or 3 according to FIFA.

His debut was against Sweden, and we lorse 5-0.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2011, 05:22:05 PM »

His debut was against Sweden, and we lorse 5-0.

Thanks Tallman ... I stand corrected.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2011, 05:24:28 PM by College »

Offline Deeks

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2011, 05:27:51 PM »
I don't know anybody on that Phoenix team. The reporter only care about them Cosmos players.

Offline Jah Gol

• Hero Warrior
  • Ronaldinho is the best player of our era
    • View Profile
    • The Ministry of Noise
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2011, 06:29:14 PM »
Burkina Faso V Argentina in the third place playoff of the U17 WC in 2001 .

Offline Ngozi

• Hero Warrior
  • Taking my life back! what da f**k you done lately?
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2011, 06:46:06 PM »

In that same game vs the US Latas give him a behind the leg reverse chip through the inside right of the defense he bring it down one touch and put some busy stepovers and plat on the stopper come inside and drive a beast of a grounder onto the far post ..... if he could have maintained that level of player he'd have been up there he was just too inconsistent :(

Offline kaliman2006

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 12, 2011, 12:22:44 PM »
T&T vs Martinique in the final of the 1994 Shell Caribbean Cup.

On that same day, Lara was building the decisive innings which would see him break Sir Gary's record.

7-2 T&T.

Martinique collect some good licks that day.

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 17, 2011, 05:25:36 PM »

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 06:54:48 AM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: College on February 02, 2006, 01:08:32 AM
Mico EYM vs Survival in Aranguez savannah, big final and Tappa want down the left side and cross a bullet and Mousey come diving first post with a dread header, bam 1-0 with about 2 minutes to go.. and the whole ah El Socorro storm the field.....

hillsdale vs mico, hillsdale vs survival, hillsdale vs barataria ball players, hillsdale vs anybody in aranguez it was total football crowd enjoyed every game wheather hillsdale win or loss people were greeted to great football

1]; } ?>