July 27, 2024, 04:06:42 AM

Author Topic: Go Ricky!  (Read 5314 times)

truetrini

Re: Go Ricky!
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2006, 05:08:59 PM »
oy, what's ur profession ?? seriously, what is it u do for a living in Virginia and i'm talkng about ur day job

i doh work.  My days are for my leisure only.

Aspire....one day with a little luck and some hard work, you too can scale the lofty heights.

Capiche?

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2006, 05:09:48 PM »
 Ricky Shakes style of play was not flexible enough to fit in to Corneal u 20 team....Its that simple...He couldn't make it after Corneal had already built his side...That does not say that he is not a decent player...Just that he couldn't fit in...Now he is playing better so maybe he could get his opportunity to shine for U23 or senior team...If Beenhakker picks him for the senior team then he has drastically improved...If he gets pick for U23 that would be good also...If however he doesn't make any team, then he is just a normal player and not national quality now

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 05:25:08 PM »
so.... how many tickets get han out so far?

and who is ricky shakes!?

::)

doh mind if de man doh know ting. Its a learning experience.

oh and thatnx for the run down Ponnoxx

since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline FLi !

• Luck is recognising the opportunities when they arise
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 05:35:12 PM »
oy, what's ur profession ?? seriously, what is it u do for a living in Virginia and i'm talkng about ur day job

i doh work.  My days are for my leisure only.

Aspire....one day with a little luck and some hard work, you too can scale the lofty heights.

Capiche?

so basically ur unemployed, so ur days of leisure are not by ur choice, but by that of Uncle Sam. I don't ever want to aspire to those 'lofty heights' lol, I spend my days representing you wayward ppl in court, lol...I won't embarrass you any further, just remember the strength of the pound....
Director of Waggonist Prosecutions (DWP)

Special Advisor to WN(UK)

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 05:37:40 PM »
the shit is about to hit the  fan in 5, 4, 3, 2 1....
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2006, 05:45:58 PM »
Ricky Shakes style of play was not flexible enough to fit in to Corneal u 20 team....Its that simple...He couldn't make it after Corneal had already built his side...That does not say that he is not a decent player...Just that he couldn't fit in...Now he is playing better so maybe he could get his opportunity to shine for U23 or senior team...If Beenhakker picks him for the senior team then he has drastically improved...If he gets pick for U23 that would be good also...If however he doesn't make any team, then he is just a normal player and not national quality now

IF I REMEBER KAREEM SMITH POP up the same time as ricky shakes. so corneal had not finised building his side. But again corneal has failed over and over again.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

1]; } ?>