April 17, 2024, 11:21:03 PM

Author Topic: Lodging  (Read 1298 times)

Offline Themanfriday

• That's who I am, a real
  • Hero Warrior
  • CHILD of GOD
    • View Profile
    • Dexter B. Friday
Lodging
« on: February 01, 2006, 11:02:13 PM »
I have the house booked and have not recieved any PMs for payment let me know if I must cancell the house 40€ a nite kitchen bath all included. when every one lets me know we will have to make grocery. but someone needs to bring some seasoning :P I am awaiting responses June 8th -22 June is when i have the house booked
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 01:38:16 AM by Themanfriday »
Born in SanDo
Raised in Marabella and Gasparillo
Lived in Philly
Join the US Army
Moved to Oklahoma
Deployed to Bosnia
Stayed in Hungary
Retired In Germany
Was at the WC
Cheering for Latapy
Deployed to Kosovo
Y? I don't know
Moved back to America
To live in Virginia
Retired age 44
This is my life

Offline st john strikers

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lodging
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2006, 11:15:32 PM »
check this dread, I went to the Consulate in miami to get my german schengen visa and the requirements to get the visa is a little bit of a hassle. Besides having a ticket and all my passport info they want to know who i am staying with. Since I my cousin knew someone in germany, I got an address and phone# and everything, but these damn people want a letter of invitation stating you allowing whom so ever to stay in your house for how ever long, and with that letter you have to send a copy of your german passport or something w/ the german address on it.

Well we ah get the visa...so I have to book a hotel and drive another 3 hours back to Miami to get that shit turned in...

What a day!!!

Offline monty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Lodging
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2006, 11:28:20 PM »
check this dread, I went to the Consulate in miami to get my german schengen visa and the requirements to get the visa is a little bit of a hassle. Besides having a ticket and all my passport info they want to know who i am staying with. Since I my cousin knew someone in germany, I got an address and phone# and everything, but these damn people want a letter of invitation stating you allowing whom so ever to stay in your house for how ever long, and with that letter you have to send a copy of your german passport or something w/ the german address on it.

Well we ah get the visa...so I have to book a hotel and drive another 3 hours back to Miami to get that shit turned in...

What a day!!!

You have game tickets? That must carry some kinda weight!

1]; } ?>