April 28, 2024, 09:58:11 PM

Author Topic: Judge fairly TnT.  (Read 22616 times)

Offline Flex

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
  • A Trini 4 Real.
    • View Profile
    • Soca Warriors Online
Judge fairly TnT.
« on: February 02, 2006, 01:33:06 PM »
Judge fairly TnT.[/size]

Dear Editor.

Football and the selection process in Trinidad and Tobago has been a pressing issue that many players had to deal with for quite a while now. It has brought tears of disgust and caused players to show hatred towards the coaching staff, and unfortunately even towards Trinidad and Tobago. It has also caused many quality players to “hang up their boots,” disgusted and frustrated with the selection process of the Trinidad and Tobago coaching staff. The TTFF have been sometimes unknowingly leaving the coaching jobs in the hands of the deceitful. We the young footballers of Trinidad and Tobago is therefore calling for a stop to the unjust selection process for the national teams.

Over the Christmas break the TTFF called numerous players to attend screening sessions geared towards project 2014. At the Center for Excellent, there were over 100 players present. Ran by the likes of Anton Corneal and Brain Williams, players were obviously selected even before the screening session took place. Within a 3 day period, they some how came up with a 25 man squad to carry to the Ato Boldon Stadium to play against a college base team. In other word, this screening session was a cover up; just for formality to show the country that they were taking the proper procedures for getting things done. It is quiet evident that players were not given a fair chance to be assessed. After all, they selected 25 players from a group of over 100 within THREE days.

Many players were heart broken as they innocently experienced not being selected in front of players that they performed better than. After all, they were told that they would have been selected based on their performance. Well, it surely was not the case. Unfortunately unfair selection is inevitable when you have coaches like Brian Williams and Anton Corneal spearheading operations. These coaches are not true to the colors of RED, WHITE AND BLACK. They continuously seek self-gratification and restrict the positive youths of the nation. It was quite obvious that some players were selected based on their “name.” As far I can recall, both Anton and Brian are failures at coaching. They carried our youth under 20 national team to the pre-World Cup qualifications in the United States of America and guided us to a series of defeat. BUT YET, they hold high positions of coaching our national teams. I must admit, most coaches are unsuccessful at pre-World Cup qualifications with youth teams. However, they were immediately forced to resign after the competition or they were fired by the TTFF. Not in this case! Anton Corneal and Brian Williams kept their jobs; in fact, Anton was promoted to a higher coaching position. Are you kidding me? Is this for real? What about the likes of Jan Steadman, Hayden Martin, Dick Furlong and Dion La Foucade, Ivan Sampson? These are more experienced and respected coaches in Trinidad and Tobago or at least, more respect than Brian Williams and Anton Corneal. Maybe they do not have a “CERTIFICATION” to show that they are qualified to do a job, but their reputation speaks for itself.

Trinidad and Tobago, we are one culture, one people and one Nation. We are not a power house football nation and we do not have much players to choose from un-like countries such as Mexico, USA, England and Brazil; just to name a few. We need to give as much players as possible national exposure and in return hope that they bring something positive to our teams. We qualified for the World Cup for the first time in our history and thank God for Coach Leo Beenhakker.

Leo built a team and selected “team players.” He picked players that he thought would run until they drop for Trinidad and Tobago, players who possessed the heart and desire to play the game of football. If you noticed, with the exception of Dwight Yorke, Russell Latapy, Silvio Spann and Carlos Edwards, our team comprises mainly of hard working and not so skilled players (laborers if so to speak). Look at Kenwyne Jones, Marvin Andrews, Cyd Gray, Stern John and Chris Birchall for example. They are all hard working players. Players that is true to the colors of RED, WHITE AND BLACK. If solely left up to coach Leo, I believe that football in our country would be headed in the right direction. Coach Rene Simone shared similar sentiments as Leo and also selected players based on performance.

With all due respect to Scott Sealy, I remember clearly when Scott had entered the MLS combine. He (Scott) spoke to who he had to speak too and got himself the break to represent Trinidad and Tobago during the early pre-World Cup qualifying games. In turn, this would have given him national senior caps and thus more recognition to get drafted. “Abra Cadabra”…..he was drafted by the Kansas City Wizards. This was a positive thing that the TTFF did because as I mentioned earlier, we need as many players to get exposure and thus earn caps to acquire their work permits and professional contracts.

My question is why could they (TTFF) did not do the same for other players that excel in the US colleges league? Players such as Marco Elcock, Travis Sobers, Joel Bailey and Leon Brown who were all standouts in the US college league and surely could have been drafted if they were given the opportunity to represent Trinidad and Tobago. Whatever happened to these players? Well, fortunately they are not totally down the drain like many other quality players from Trinidad. Joel Bailey is playing with Montreal Impact in the A league 1st division and Travis Sobers is playing with the Cincinnati Kings in the A league 2nd division.

Why are these players not at least training with the national team? Lincoln Phillips, we need an answer because we do not want to end up in a similar situation. The TTFF got the likes of Brent Rahim who is presently unattached to a club, and for quite a while actually, practicing and traveling with the National team (all due respect to Brent as well). Now the media is pushing Brent, stating that he is soon to join Dallas FC of the MLS. But what they did not mention is that he is going on an open camp trial with the club.

Nevertheless, this brings me to my next question. Why were the likes of Andre Toussaint not added to join the team in the camp? After all, he had a potent season in our local professional league. In addition, the TTFF seems to be talking a lot about Anthony Noreiga (another quality player) and stating that he had been drafted by the Kansas City Wizards. However, they are not mentioning that he was drafted in the MLS supplemental draft (which is more or less another way to give a player a chance to show his worth in an open camp). It is not the same as the MLS super draft where players that are drafted there go directed to the camps of the teams and are more of less apart of the team already. In short, Anthony Noreiga is not a part of the Wizard squad quiet yet. Let’s wish him best of luck though!! But hold on, by the TTFF giving the media this wrongful piece of information about the player an attempt to give the public the impression or reason to have him on the national team? Ummmmmmm, I wonder?

The TTFF also took a look at many college based players and selected a couple of players to join the camp in Florida. Once again, the “great” services of Brian Williams and Anton Corneal selected players that did not perform in the screening sessions. They positioned themselves for the job and appeared to be the best duo to get a good job done. Well, it was not the case.

With all due respect to Kevon Neaves and Osei Telesford, who was probably two of few outstanding players on the day and deserved their selection, Mr. Corneal selected the likes on Anthony Noreiga, Julius James a Darryl Roberts to join the National senior team camp. Although these three players are good players, they did not show their degree of worth during the screening sessions and therefore if it was in a different setting, such as the USA or Mexico, those players would NOT have been selected. But why were they selected? Anton and Brian, do you have an answer for us? After all, you did tell us that we would have been selected based on our performance. Why were the likes of Teba McKnight, Jason Roberts, Fabien Lewis, Kyle Cupid, Mbwana Johnson, and Keeron Benito neglected for that camp? Those were the outstanding players and you did not recognize that? Damn, my country did it AGAIN!!! You selected players that you so desire, you broke the hearts of another young star and possibly brought them closer to “hanging up their boots.” Not that every player should get pick, but for the least given a fair chance.

These are some of the issues that Trinidad and Tobago players encounter. For years we have been praying to make the World Cup and thank God that he granted us that opportunity. Who knows when we would see another World Cup after Germany 2006? I pray that we would be part of South Africa 2010. However, with some of the heads who are spearheading operations of football in our country, it does not seem likely that it would happen. Trinidad and Tobago, act fairly towards players. Players should not be favored because they was affiliated with Alvin Corneal's school or they know someone in the TTFF.

I urge Mr Lincoln Phillips to take control of your future camps and not let amateurs run the show, your reputation is on the line here and many have a lot of respect and faith in you. However, you need to hire more level minded scouts who can evaluate the players fairly. Select players based on performance, discipline and attitude and not just name. Do not let your conscious be your guide because some of these scouts/coaches do not have a conscious or is simply following the wrong path.

Let God be your guide!!
Anonymous Warrior.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 02:05:17 PM by Flex »
The real measure of a man's character is what he would do if he knew he would never be found out.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Judge fairly TnT.
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2006, 01:40:59 PM »
this person needs to use the spell check feature on their computer...   

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2006, 01:43:09 PM »
 IS TI i bet write dat
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

MickeyRat

« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2006, 01:45:26 PM »
 :rotfl:

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2006, 01:49:23 PM »
this person needs to use the spell check feature on their computer...

Like you related to Alvin...

Exactly which word is mis-spelled.... I eh no big writer, but I eh see none, please point them out..

I find this was a good view from someone who was there... de man have valid points...
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 01:51:12 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

TrinInfinite

« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2006, 01:49:59 PM »
 :applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

i commend dis man and cuss de haters on here, i dont know u breds, but what you wrote here is boss, i know corneal is a bias ass, son of a bitch, pick de bess players, curry favour once more

GOD IS D BOSS

IN DE LAST DAYS, ALL WILL B REVEALED

Vibes It Up

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 02, 2006, 01:58:31 PM »
one comment though, was that if we remember the Lincoln interview posted here, he said the 3 of them agree on the players to be selected except for about 3...so if men bashin ANton and Brian...Lincoln name need to be there too.
I don't pretened to know what actually going on and if is really true, but I hope not. 
Well, all I could say is that at least now Beenie seeing with his 2 eyes the men in Ft lauderdale.  I rootin' for mc farlane and so far he ent get cut yet (and we have a lot of strikers competing for very limited spots), but I hope we get some fellas to clog up them left side holes.

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 02, 2006, 02:07:20 PM »
this is a big article .....some of allyuh will not like it but it is d truth.....trinis dont like the truth and are afraid to face reality.....most would not be for this article because they are satisified with what is going on....and most never even kick a football....so they would not understand what is going on....i was at those screening sessions over the christmas break .....and i sat in the stands at ato boldon stadium and observed the game against the u21 and the college select.....i must say it was not the best game but it was one that showcased guys who  set high standards in college ball here in trini.....not to be bias or anything....but the 5 guys who got selected from the US only two deserved to be there.....telesford and kneaves.....there were much more better erformances by other guys than the others that was selected....in the sessions at marvin lee stadium for the guys that was over 23 the better ballers was not selected..... although lots of other quality guys from US colleges who boycotted the session because of the coaches who was in charge.....Anton Corneal and Brian  Williams.....these guys are failures in the coaching industry but continues to live of  the TTFF money...i must say judge  fairly TnT it is the only way that we can move forward and be rewarded fairly Corneal and Williams must go..

truetrini

« Reply #8 on: February 02, 2006, 02:18:45 PM »
How os de trute?

So if dey hold ah 5 day camp and dey choose ah squad after 3 days wha wrong with dat?

Skill without the requisite disclipine and determination is not sufficient!

Look at Dwarika and Hardest now...all de so-caleed skill and dey let deyself down due tuh lack ah committment and disclipine.

Look ah Gorian and odders too!

I wasn't dey and I eh sure de writer eh talking subjectively.

I trust Lincoln Phillips and I believe in his integrity until I have reason tuh do otherwise!  And before some jump and say is Anton and Brian.....ask who arrange de camps and who in charge.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 02, 2006, 02:26:02 PM »
Let me put in my 2 cents here.

People like Shooter who posted above said that he was in the stands and only 2 out of the 5 players who got selected deserved to be called up to the senior team.  Let me ask a question: what makes you, Shooter, privy to what the coaches are looking for in a player?

This "he better then he" and "he better than he" thing really needs to stop.  People need to understand the following things:

1 - Coaches tend to see games/players far differently to how the fans see them.  As a result of this a player who you as casual fan might think is "a real hot man" may not be an attractive player to the coach as he sees things in his game that he is unhappy with.  When another player gets selected over the fan-perceived "hot man" the fan says, "buh he better than he!  How he get pick?"  All this time, the coach knows what he is seeing.

2 - Coaches also tend to look for certain things/traits in players when moving players up a notch to the senior team.  For example, say our problem was height in the back, the coach might choose to promote the taller player over another who the fan (once again) thinks is "better than" the tall player.  We see this all the time.  Another example might be they need an enforcer-type player in the midfield.  As such, as the coach is looking for this specific role, player 1 might get picked over player 2 who "casual fan" thinks "is a boss" because he cannot bring the ruggedness to the middle like the selected player could.

These are just two reasons why we need to relax a lil bit with the second-guessing regarding selection.  I am not a Brian Williams or an Anton Corneal apologist, but just wanted to share that view.

This is why Trinidad should steer away from local coaches.  The place is so small that there is bound to be either perceived or real conflict of interest at some point when selection and dropping players comes into play.

truetrini

« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2006, 02:27:01 PM »
THANK GOD...FLEX.......NICE JOB OF POSTING THIS ARTICLE. We trini like to hide to truth but everything this man talking about is so true. BRIAN AND ANTON is not genuine men. They are only looking out for themselves. Stop fighting down the good youths in Trinidad and Tobago and give them they bly. I from d Palso Seco region and i KNOW SOME VERY PERSONAL information about this Brian fella. If the TTFF knows about this they going to FIRE him immediately..or would they? corruption i say!!! BIG UP TO THIS ARTICLE

REVEAL dat info here..do it now or shut up!

The TTFF and dem does read here and we have much influence.

So doh fraid. make yuh post bold...under de anonymity of de internet.

steups.

Go big.

Do like dis:

"JAck Warner is ah blasted crook who try tuh mafia we tickets.  he get ketch so he back peddle."

see how plain and straight forward dat is?

Post away on de expose ah de raata man Brian Williams.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2006, 02:30:34 PM »
How os de trute?

So if dey hold ah 5 day camp and dey choose ah squad after 3 days wha wrong with dat?

Look at Dwarika and Hardest now...all de so-caleed skill and dey let deyself down due tuh lack ah committment and disclipine.

I trust Lincoln Phillips and I believe in his integrity until I have reason tuh do otherwise!  And before some jump and say is Anton and Brian.....ask who arrange de camps and who in charge.

BOY, true trini...is people like alyuh that trinidad football dont need around we ras. watch meh, alyuh need to wake up and smell d coffee ras....yuh have a son or a daughter that does play sports competitively? alyuh really doh know what men like brian williams and anton corneal made of nah. alyuh really doh know. ah talk to joel bailey de other day on d phone because that is meh real boy and he call anton and tell him he want to come down and train with d national team. yuh know what anton tell d man? anton say that we looking for players who playing for big clubs and for men who making serious impact with their clubs. so why d fuc# they have brent rahim on d team? what d fuc@ they have stephen on the team or calling them for practice. them men unattached. joel win ah A league championship with d impact his first year. the man active unlike men who on the team now. so next time you put yuh trust in people, try to listen and believe people who actually around the football and know them fellas personally. FIRE BUN BRIAN AND ANTON

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2006, 02:37:58 PM »
Brian Williams might be listening to bad advice, but de rasta is ah cool fella just like Clayton Morris.... both of them good and he did good with Petrotrin to win de big six, he just should not be around negative people.

Lincoln is ah boss, but I feel he to need to be more demanding on what he wants during camps and over see that his scouts do the right job and not depend on them 100%. But Lincoln is a boss and we need him to stick around.

But Anton Corneal is the man I worried about, he is not a fair person and his attitude sucks.... de same Anton who scout Ricky Shakes and did not pick him, now Shakes might make we senior world cup team under Beenhakker, now you tell me nah, what kinda man Anton Corneal is. Maybe Truetrini like him because he have a PNM mentality.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 02:40:56 PM by Flex »

truetrini

« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2006, 02:39:49 PM »
How os de trute?

BOY, true trini...is people like alyuh that trinidad football dont need around we ras. watch meh, alyuh need to wake up and smell d coffee ras....yuh have a son or a daughter that does play sports competitively? alyuh really doh know what men like brian williams and anton corneal made of nah. alyuh really doh know. ah talk to joel bailey de other day on d phone because that is meh real boy and he call anton and tell him he want to come down and train with d national team. yuh know what anton tell d man? anton say that we looking for players who playing for big clubs and for men who making serious impact with their clubs. so why d fuc# they have brent rahim on d team? what d fuc@ they have stephen on the team or calling them for practice. them men unattached. joel win ah A league championship with d impact his first year. the man active unlike men who on the team now. so next time you put yuh trust in people, try to listen and believe people who actually around the football and know them fellas personally. FIRE BUN BRIAN AND ANTON

fella yuh talking shit.  is like yuh pardner telling yuh lies.   what does rahim have tuh do with de youngstersand dem dat was in dat training camp?  take dat up with mr beenhacker.

we hae men playing above de a league and eh get ah call up.

steups.

wey dese men who yuh say ah should listen to was all de time?  is only now dat dem and dey fren eh get call up dat dey have mouth?

steups

i eh know nutten good nor do i know utten bad about brian and anton.

allyuh seem tuh know so much....post de facts here so ah could learn.

thanks a lot breds

truetrini

« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2006, 02:42:01 PM »
Brian Williams might be listening to bad advice, but de rasta is ah cool fella just like Clayton Morris.... both of them good and he did good with Petrotrin to win de big six, he just should not be around negative people.

Lincoln is ah boss, but I feel he to need to be more demanding on what he wants during camps and over see that his scouts do the right job and not depend on them 100%. But Lincon is a boss and we need him to stick around.

But Anton Corneal is the man I worried about, he is not a fair person and his attitude sucks.... de same Anton who scout Ricky Shakes and did not pick him, now Shakes might make we senior world cup team under Beenhakker, now you tell me nah, what kinda man Anton Corneal is. Maybe Truetrini like him because he have a PNM mentality.

Sam haul yuh stink ass, maybe he hve ah UNC mentality!  Like you.  Shakes get call up by beenie?

If beenie did say he eh picking shakes because he had a squad training and he eh want tuh destroy de team chemistry and morale..what allyuh woulda say?

steups.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #15 on: February 02, 2006, 02:42:43 PM »
ah forget to add, name one of we players who playing with a BIG CLUB.....not f^cking one. all due respect to all we players though. we have very good players but what d arse anton talking about big clubs. dwight use to play with man utd and that was a big club.....full stop. that talk about anthony is true too.....go to kansas city wizards website and yuh go see for yuhself. d man doh bound to be on that team if he doh play.....once again, this article is boss. and truetrini, d only thing you true too is yuh fight against jack warner foundation thingy....KEEP YUH LIL BACKSIDE SHUT. YUH PROBABLY NEVER KICK A LIME IN YUH LIFE. yuh probably getting a lil $10 for backing them up on this website. these men who talking here talking from experience. they around d team and  know what going on. yuh know what they call that......PRIMARY SOURCE
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:52:24 PM by Tallman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

truetrini

« Reply #16 on: February 02, 2006, 02:47:24 PM »
ah forget to add, name on of we players who playing with a BIG CLUB.....not f^cking one. all due respect to all we players though. we have very good players but what d arse anton talking about big clubs. dwight use to play with man utd and that was a big club.....full stop. that talk about anthony is true too.....go to kansas city wizards website and yuh go see for yuhself. d man do bound to be on that team if he doh play.....once again, this article is boss. and truetrini, d only thing you true too is yuh fight against jack warner foundation thingy.

apart from your friend alleged conversation with Anton....where hae you seen or heard Anton or any coach say that they were looking for players from "big clubs?"

Thanks.

ps  still awaiting the post concerning the "bad things about Anton and Brian."

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 02, 2006, 02:51:56 PM »
How os de trute?

Alright kingman, now we know what axe it is yuh have to grind.  Joel Bailey.  Well hear what, Trini small.  Bailey is meh boy same way, so I supporting him too but he doh deserve a call up right now  Hear why: maybe Tallman can tell us how many players Trinidad and Tobago has playing professionally across the world.  If every one of them called just like Bailey did, should they ALL get invited to camp too?

Football doh work so bossman.  We have less than 180 days before our first World Cup game.  Now is time for fine tuning, not mass try-outs and screenings.  Look at the camp in Florida for example.  How many players are attending? 50?  No.  A manageable amount conducive to getting work done and selecting players for fringe positions on the team.  That is what is going on in Florida.  Any screening is being done by Beenie when he comes to see you play in your league.

If you remember Bailey was called a while ago, but a freak injury forced him to pass over the invitation.  In the meantime, what has he done for the Impact?  He hasn't been a prolific scorer by any means, and had a sub-par game in the final (which was televised) before he left with an injury.  Do these qualifications qualify him for a free pass to the pre World Cup training camp?  
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 02:53:50 PM by Jahyouth »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #18 on: February 02, 2006, 02:52:08 PM »
Let me put in my 2 cents here.

People like Shooter who posted above said that he was in the stands and only 2 out of the 5 players who got selected deserved to be called up to the senior team.  Let me ask a question: what makes you, Shooter, privy to what the coaches are looking for in a player?

This "he better then he" and "he better than he" thing really needs to stop.  People need to understand the following things:

1 - Coaches tend to see games/players far differently to how the fans see them.  As a result of this a player who you as casual fan might think is "a real hot man" may not be an attractive player to the coach as he sees things in his game that he is unhappy with.  When another player gets selected over the fan-perceived "hot man" the fan says, "buh he better than he!  How he get pick?"  All this time, the coach knows what he is seeing.

2 - Coaches also tend to look for certain things/traits in players when moving players up a notch to the senior team.  For example, say our problem was height in the back, the coach might choose to promote the taller player over another who the fan (once again) thinks is "better than" the tall player.  We see this all the time.  Another example might be they need an enforcer-type player in the midfield.  As such, as the coach is looking for this specific role, player 1 might get picked over player 2 who "casual fan" thinks "is a boss" because he cannot bring the ruggedness to the middle like the selected player could.

These are just two reasons why we need to relax a lil bit with the second-guessing regarding selection.  I am not a Brian Williams or an Anton Corneal apologist, but just wanted to share that view.

This is why Trinidad should steer away from local coaches.  The place is so small that there is bound to be either perceived or real conflict of interest at some point when selection and dropping players comes into play.

jahyouth ah sorry tuh say dis 2 u, but wat de hell u talkin about, comin wit analysis, honestly people really dont know what goin on behind de scenes in de camps eh, u feel we bess players out dey, think again, allyuh foolin yuhself

jump up and play urself wit corneal nah

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 02, 2006, 02:52:42 PM »
Truetini, I did say Shakes get call up by Beenhakker, read again kakahole.... I said Anton was de one who didn't pick Shakes and now Beenie man might pick him...

If Beenhakker drop a player I have faith, because he has accomplish what no other T&T or past T&T coach ever did.. I will not complain, Beenhakker only calling locals who was presented to him, because we had a camp and those were the names called,,,, Beenhakker was not there, he going on word from de camp, now he will work with them and pick de best for future games.

All this article asking is for players to be treat fairly, they not begging to get pick, maybe de man was there and saw who was week and who was not...

From my source, I heard Noreiga was garbage during that camp, even though I like him as a player and I feel he have something special, but he did not perform well, but they still pick him, why go de extra for some and not the rest. Why they didn't have another camp 2 weeks after because all de players was still in T&T.

truetrini

« Reply #20 on: February 02, 2006, 02:56:23 PM »
Truetini, I did say Shakes get call up by Beenhakker, read again kakahole.... I said Anton was de one who didn't pick Shakes and now Beenie man might pick him...

If Beenhakker drop a player I have faith, because he has accomplish what no other T&T or past T&T coach ever did.. I will not complain, Beenhakker only calling locals who was presented to him, because we had a camp and those were the names called,,,, Beenhakker was not there, he going on word from de camp, now he will work with them and pick de best for future games.

All this article asking is for players to be treat fairly, they not begging to get pick, maybe de man was there and saw who was week and who was not...

From my source, I heard Noreiga was garbage during that camp, even though I like him as a player and I feel he have something special, but he did not perform well, but they still pick him, why go de extra for some and not the rest. Why they didn't have another camp 2 weeks after because all de players was still in T&T.

Sam, yuh missing de point.  Man crying it unfair becasue dey fren eh get pick.

Yuh cyar trust de coaches, but yuh could trust de statements by some fringe ass players who was in de stands watching dey frens?  de same frens who eh get pick?

steups

Now who is de ka-ka hole?

truetrini

« Reply #21 on: February 02, 2006, 03:02:32 PM »
Allyuh real f**king dotish.

anton is ah trainee..what was de role ah Beenhakkers man Wim Rijsbergen?

aint he was dey too?

ent he was scouting and watching too?

So is only willaims and specifically Anton corneal he listen too?

STEuPS!

fabio

« Reply #22 on: February 02, 2006, 03:07:04 PM »
OK....EVERYBODY KEPT THEY TWART SHUT!!!! I is a socawarrior..been on the national team for many years(under 15 with coach seales and lester young, under 20 with grandville, under 23 with simone and called for the senior team with hannibal najar) I KNOW what does be taking place with them teams. I would tell you. Travelled around the world with Trinidad and Tobago. At present, i am not on the national team (no love lost and i will support them all the way because ah love bennie man and meh breadrin theobold and jones on d team).

I am presently seeking work permit to obtain a professional contract. The article is very valid in many ways but some information seems to be suspect. There IS a issue of unfair selection. Brian and Corneal are two suspect coaches. I dont think they select players fairly. Jahyouth and trinitrini who is alyuh. we need some id so we could actually listen to alyuh!!

TrinInfinite

« Reply #23 on: February 02, 2006, 03:08:53 PM »
Allyuh real f**king dotish.

anton is ah trainee..what was de role ah Beenhakkers man Wim Rijsbergen?

aint he was dey too?

ent he was scouting and watching too?

So is only willaims and specifically Anton corneal he listen too?

STEuPS!

how much of lincoln players he talk about in de interview on dat list of trials in florida?

another ting, if corneal didnt pick de men, u sayin beenhakker pick dem? so if beenie pick de players, from de tapes he received, he didnt pick all de bess players then?

Offline KND2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 02, 2006, 03:09:53 PM »
everybody cannot get pick

too bad so sad.

That is why we pay the coaches to make the decisions.

Corneal and Williams commited to TnT football so they deserve to be there.

Cause these men not getting no kind of big pay for that work, so if they they it is because they want to be there.

and you cannot please everybody.

if 100 people come to a try out and 25 get pick

75 people will be pissed off and find things not going right, but the fact is it does not matter who the coach is

75 people will still be pissed off
so you cannot please everybody

truetrini

« Reply #25 on: February 02, 2006, 03:10:40 PM »
OK....EVERYBODY KEPT THEY TWART SHUT!!!! I is a socawarrior..been on the national team for many years(under 15 with coach seales and lester young, under 20 with grandville, under 23 with simone and called for the senior team with hannibal najar) I KNOW what does be taking place with them teams. I would tell you. Travelled around the world with Trinidad and Tobago. At present, i am not on the national team (no love lost and i will support them all the way because ah love bennie man and meh breadrin theobold and jones on d team).

I am presently seeking work permit to obtain a professional contract. The article is very valid in many ways but some information seems to be suspect. There IS a issue of unfair selection. Brian and Corneal are two suspect coaches. I dont think they select players fairly. Jahyouth and trinitrini who is alyuh. we need some id so we could actually listen to alyuh!!

I kno why dey drop you from de National team..yuh eh too bright.

I am asking questions.....what role did the Dutch assistant Wim Rijsbergen play in choosing the players?  A lot?  None?  A little?

steups.

I could care if you play f**king netball fuh T&T.

Answer meh questions..what makes dem suspect?  what is dis so-called dirt dat some ah allyuh have on dem?

Answer de questions and stoip babbling like ah insipid nanny.

fabio

« Reply #26 on: February 02, 2006, 03:13:00 PM »

I am asking questions.....what role did the Dutch assistant Wim Rijsbergen play in choosing the players?  A lot?  None?  A little?

steups.

Answer meh questions..what makes dem suspect?  what is dis so-called dirt dat some ah allyuh have on dem?

HAHAHAHAHHA, YOU SO CUTE. WHAT A SO & SO LIKE WHAT KINGMAN SAID. They aint drop me pal, just for your information. I cannot come back to Trinidad until i get my paper work sorted out. Kool yuhself breds. I state my opinion. Relax!!!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 03:28:13 PM by Flex »

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: February 02, 2006, 03:14:12 PM »
jah youth i not  writing nothing to look for confrontation you is jus another trini who doh know the truth and afraid to face reality....i did not want to make it known but i am a former u17, u23  socawarrior even had a stint with the full national team...understand where i coming from ras doh be ah f!@@k stubborn ,nieve trini be real and logical...the issue is not about the selection now is what will go on in the future...when beenie gone who will bring  the kind a quality coaching too the national team....the ballers will always be there ...but the heds has to be the one to steer things ras....be real dread Anton Corneal and Brian Williams them jus not ready for the coaching job ....theyy are still to bias...all coaches have this trait but the successful ones are the ones who are able to come out of this trait.

truetrini

« Reply #28 on: February 02, 2006, 03:15:49 PM »

I am asking questions.....what role did the Dutch assistant Wim Rijsbergen play in choosing the players?  A lot?  None?  A little?

steups.

Answer meh questions..what makes dem suspect?  what is dis so-called dirt dat some ah allyuh have on dem?

HAHAHAHAHHA, YOU SO CUTE. They aint drop me pal, just for your information. I cannot come back to Trinidad until i get my paper work sorted out. Kool yuhself breds. I state my opinion. Relax!!!

yuh lie...Anton tell meh yuh get drop Mr. warrior.

steups ::) ::)

Allyuh who was de qualified coach before Beenie?  Steups allyuh acting like dis is ah normal situation in T&T.

The first time we get ah little ting going before de usual last minute ting and allyuh start tuh fight down de wuk.

steups.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:52:50 PM by Tallman »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #29 on: February 02, 2006, 03:22:59 PM »

I am asking questions.....what role did the Dutch assistant Wim Rijsbergen play in choosing the players?  A lot?  None?  A little?

steups.

Answer meh questions..what makes dem suspect?  what is dis so-called dirt dat some ah allyuh have on dem?

HAHAHAHAHHA, YOU SO CUTE. They aint drop me pal, just for your information. I cannot come back to Trinidad until i get my paper work sorted out. Kool yuhself breds. I state my opinion. Relax!!!

yuh lie...Anton tell meh yuh get drop Mr. warrior.

steups ::) ::)

Allyuh who was de qualified coach before Beenie? Steups allyuh acting like dis is ah normal situation in T&T.

The first time we get ah little ting going before de usual last minute ting and allyuh start tuh fight down de wuk.

steups.

tt yuh missin de point, think objectively, yes it was poistive havin de camp, but dat deosnt mean it went across fairly, u could have camp and mamaguy people as well, anything is possible in tt, u know dat, so dont doubt that de some of we bess youths get shaft by corneal, i wouldnt b surprised, power does go 2 dese fellahs heads
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:51:42 PM by Tallman »

1]; } ?>