June 09, 2024, 04:58:12 PM

Author Topic: Judge fairly TnT.  (Read 23075 times)

fabio

Re: Judge fairly TnT.
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2006, 03:25:09 PM »
OK....EVERYBODY KEPT THEY TWART SHUT!!!! I is a socawarrior..been on the national team for many years(under 15 with coach seales and lester young, under 20 with grandville, under 23 with simone and called for the senior team with hannibal najar) I KNOW what does be taking place with them teams. I would tell you. Travelled around the world with Trinidad and Tobago. At present, i am not on the national team (no love lost and i will support them all the way because ah love bennie man and meh breadrin theobold and jones on d team).

I am presently seeking work permit to obtain a professional contract. The article is very valid in many ways but some information seems to be suspect. There IS a issue of unfair selection. Brian and Corneal are two suspect coaches. I dont think they select players fairly. Jahyouth and trinitrini who is alyuh. we need some id so we could actually listen to alyuh!!

I kno why dey drop you from de National team..yuh eh too bright.

I am asking questions.....what role did the Dutch assistant Wim Rijsbergen play in choosing the players?  A lot?  None?  A little?

steups.

I could care if you play f**king netball fuh T&T.

Answer meh questions..what makes dem suspect?  what is dis so-called dirt dat some ah allyuh have on dem?

Answer de questions and stoip babbling like ah insipid nanny.

HAHAHAHAHHA, YOU SO CUTE. WHAT A SO & SO LIKE WHAT KINGMAN SAID. They aint drop me pal, just for your information. I cannot come back to Trinidad until i get my paper work sorted out. Kool yuhself breds. I state my opinion. Relax!!!

yuh lie...Anton tell meh yuh get drop Mr. warrior.

steups ::) ::)

Allyuh who was de qualified coach before Beenie?  Steups allyuh acting like dis is ah normal situation in T&T.

The first time we get ah little ting going before de usual last minute ting and allyuh start tuh fight down de wuk.

steups.

HAHAHAHAH, YOU REALLY CRACKING ME UP WEE!!!! WHAT ELSE ANTON TELL YUH. YOU IS D FUNNIEST MAN I EVER MET IN MY LIFE. GOOD LUCK PAL, AH HOPE THEY PAYING YUH TO DO WHAT YUH DOING OTHERWISE AH GO REALLY HAVE TO CALL YOU TRUETRINI THE SO & SO.....LOL
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 03:30:09 PM by Flex »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2006, 03:38:13 PM »
I asked you specific questions answer dem and eductae meh nah.

when i was on meh Jack Warne crusade, I took many hours educating meh frens here who did not know.

Den de ticket fiasco come out and man start tuh understand what Jack is all about.

I have been asking for sometime in dis thread for the evidence dat brian and Anton is nasty men.

You or anyone else saying: "because I say so." is not an appropriate response.

Thanks again...and again.

tt answer meh question nah, was de list of names diff from lincoln interview, yes or no?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:24:15 PM by palos »

truetrini

« Reply #32 on: February 02, 2006, 03:44:17 PM »
I asked you specific questions answer dem and eductae meh nah.

when i was on meh Jack Warne crusade, I took many hours educating meh frens here who did not know.

Den de ticket fiasco come out and man start tuh understand what Jack is all about.

I have been asking for sometime in dis thread for the evidence dat brian and Anton is nasty men.

You or anyone else saying: "because I say so." is not an appropriate response.

Thanks again...and again.

And please tell yuh mammy..ame place same time tonight..OK son ?

tt answer meh question nah, was de list of names diff from lincoln interview, yes or no?

what about SH?   Has he ever taken a team tuh de senior world cup?

does he even desire the job?  I highly doubt that a man like SH will leave canada tuh put up with the TTFF.

Besides dat is not ah fair question given the fact dat SH is meh pardner,

Before yuh run asking me questions, you need tuh answer de questions regarding why Anton is ah Bush Jr.?  and what role did benie dutchman coach have in de player selection?  Wim Rijsbergen what was his role?  he was jes chillin on vacation?

steups..why is only naton and Brian and not Lincoln and he?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:53:44 PM by Tallman »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #33 on: February 02, 2006, 03:47:27 PM »
what about SH? Has he ever taken a team tuh de senior world cup?

does he even desire the job? I highly doubt that a man like SH will leave canada tuh put up with the TTFF.

Besides dat is not ah fair question given the fact dat SH is meh pardner,

Before yuh run asking me questions, you need tuh answer de questions regarding why Anton is ah Bush Jr.? and what role did benie dutchman coach have in de player selection? Wim Rijsbergen what was his role? he was jes chillin on vacation?

steups..why is only naton and Brian and not Lincoln and he?

is courteousy to answer first tt, i askin yuh a 3rd time and yuh didnt answer, de names lincoln call, how much of dem in dat training in florida?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:22:44 PM by palos »

truetrini

« Reply #34 on: February 02, 2006, 03:51:15 PM »
steups what shit yuh talking...Lincoln and anton can call names until dey blue in de face..DE coach..ah dutchman named beenie man will choose who he wants.

simple really.

so who cares who dey and who not dey?  we have ah selection process fuh de first time and apparently it eh good enough.

I is ah damn fool so allyuh take win.
ah realize dat none ah allyuh could, can or will answer meh question!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 02, 2006, 04:08:28 PM »
I find it funny that the men and dem who complaining is former players and ppl who close to them... it seem like men have ah axe to grind....

Now I know how it does go in Trini eh... it have real nepotism and friend ting.... but I too was on a National U-17 side and did not make the cut... I was real upset... all kinda friend ting run thru my mind and which coach eh like me etc etc... but yuh know what? I realise that I just WAS NOTwhat dey was looking for... most likely cus I was NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

Fact is Wim Risjenbergen was there and he has no reason to be biased.
Fact is these men they supposedly favour probably ent making the team!!
Fact is if they did they probably wouldn't have no big impact anyway!

People need to stop crying.... because they ent head and shoulders better than de rest and only 25 outta 100 could get pick....

If yuh was so so so exceptional ONLY YOU could keep YOU out the side... e.g. Dwarika, Hardest, Forbes....
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:09:59 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

truetrini

« Reply #36 on: February 02, 2006, 04:11:21 PM »
I find it funny that the men and dem who complaining is former players and ppl who close to them... it seem like men have ah axe to grind....

Now I know how it does go in Trini eh... it have real nepotism and friend ting.... but I too was on a National U-17 side and did not make the cut... I was real upset... all kinda friend ting run thru my mind and which coach eh like me etc etc... but yuh know what? I realise that I just WAS NOTwhat dey was looking for... most likely cus I was NOT GOOD ENOUGH!

People need to stop crying.... because they ent head and shoulders better than de rest and only 25 outta 100 could get pick....

If yuh was so so so exceptional ONLY YOU could keep YOU out the side... e.g. Dwarika, Hardest, Forbes....

Thank you for a very balanced response.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #37 on: February 02, 2006, 04:20:28 PM »

Thank you for a very balanced response.

im sorry, i miss de boat on dat one, dey not good enough?  :rotfl:

where FF pull dat out from? must b his ass bc anton is a failure and if more than person talkin about his unfair selection and judgement of players, it must mean he is really an ass and shouldnt b dere.

tt yuh ask what sr team SH coach to the world cup? what sr team corneal take 2 de world cup? he is a failure to we youth program, and yuh say it dont matter who get pick and who dey, well then, if dat is de case, why not juss pick anyone, maybe we should recall de entire strike squad tuh play, how about dat, beenie got a list from corneal, corneal control who beenie see, bias ass

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: February 02, 2006, 04:31:33 PM »
fella, my point about SH obviously missed you.  I was trying to point out that Sh has not accomplished much as far as senior football is concerned.

You are quick to ask why not him..I asked why him, based on what criteria?

Secondly, Anton is the MOST qualiifed (certification wise) in T&T!  He is also right there at home, so why are you and others crying him down?  Is it because his name is Corneal?  Because i am yet to see any constructive criticism of his methodology except from people who heard some story from some fren who knew someone who he coached and coincidentally dropped from the team!

So until You or someone else can give me some tangible reason why he is an ass, a shit pot, a big dog or a useless piece of shit for a coach..I will support him.

He seems dedicated, willing and now is being afforded the opportunity to Worth under a world class coach!

Instead of proffering up a decent rational for your position you ask why not Stephen Hart?

I respond...does Sh even want the job?  Is he going to be any better at it?  If yes...then based on what?

Thanks again.

PS I am still awaiting a response on the Wim Rijsbergen question.

fabio

« Reply #39 on: February 02, 2006, 04:34:55 PM »

BOY FF, YUH DAM LIE. YOU AINT NO PART OF NO NATIONAL UNDER 17 TEAM. YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL YOU NEUTRAL AND THAT YOU GIVING A BALANCED OPINION. WHAT NATIONAL TEAM YUH PLAY FOR? UNDER WHO? NAME 2 OR 3 OF YOUR CLOSE TEAM MATES? WHAT TOURNAMENT ALYUH WAS PREPARING FOR? WHAT WAS D OUTCOME?......HAHAHAHAHAAHA. WHAT A JOKER :rotfl:

yuh damn lie boy
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:40:45 PM by fabio »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #40 on: February 02, 2006, 04:36:08 PM »
corneal is a failure and neva coach a sr squad, secondly, wilm neva select dem players for beenie tuh see, one we players dat was dey, juss tell me, corneal neva wanted him 2 b seen by beenie, he block him, well right dey will tell u de ress

wilm aint scout out no locals, dey goin on corneal word, coz he local, so he picking who he want seen by beenie, plain and simple

and in regards 2 SH, u ever ask him if he woulda take de job, the ttff ever ask any other coaches, or is it mr warner who decided bc he in love wit corneal sr

truetrini

« Reply #41 on: February 02, 2006, 04:39:17 PM »

BOY, YUH DAN LIE. YOU AINT NO PART OF NO NATIONAL UNDER 17 TEAM........HAHAHAHAHAAHA. WHAT A JOKER :rotfl:

fella haul yuh waggonist ass..everyone knows who FF is except de now come bandwaggon jumpers like you.

TI, you are acting very immature,

You have no clue what you are talking about..as usual, fella I am losing whatever little respect i was getting for you yes.  I am disappointed in your subjective bashing of a man without any modicum of credible evidence except..and allegedly from some fools who were dropped.

Please grow up man

TrinInfinite

« Reply #42 on: February 02, 2006, 04:43:17 PM »

BOY, YUH DAN LIE. YOU AINT NO PART OF NO NATIONAL UNDER 17 TEAM........HAHAHAHAHAAHA. WHAT A JOKER :rotfl:

fella haul yuh waggonist ass..everyone knows who FF is except de now come bandwaggon jumpers like you.

You have no clue what you are talking about..as usual, fella I am losing whatever little respect i was getting for you yes. I am disappointed in your subjective bashing of a man without any modicum of credible evidence except..and allegedly from some fools who were dropped.

Please grow up man

well if former national players are sayin corneal was unfair, others who attended the camp said corneal was unfair, former coaches said corneal is unfair, what do you want me to say tt?

but in reality, corneal will only get 2 prove his worth, when beenhakker is gone, so right now, all we can judge him on is selection of players and so far he has not been doing a good job from all reports

fabio

« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2006, 04:44:51 PM »

You have no clue what you are talking about..as usual, fella I am losing whatever little respect i was getting for you yes.  I am disappointed in your subjective bashing of a man without any modicum of credible evidence except..and allegedly from some fools who were dropped.

Please grow up man

BOY TRUETRINI, YOU AINT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT GOING ON IN D FOOTBALL FETERNITY IN TRINIDAD NAH. YUH EVER PLAY FOR AH NATIONAL TEAM? YUH EVER WAS UNDER BRIAN OR ANTON? OR YUH JUST HEAR THINGS ABOUT THEM FELLAS OR GOING WITH WHAT AH MAN TELL YUH? OR ARE YOU JUST LIKE MOST OTHER TRINIDADIANS THAT JUST LIKE TO TALK OUT OF THEY BACKSIDE? BREADRIN, UNDERSTAND WHAT AH TRYING TO SHOW YUH. I KNOW WHAT I TALKING ABOUT. IT HAVE REAL MEN WHO DO LIKE THEM FELLAS EITHER BECAUSE OF THEIR BIASNESS. UNDERSTAND WAH AH COMING FROM BREDS
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:48:17 PM by fabio »

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 02, 2006, 04:47:43 PM »
:applause: :applause: :applause: :applause:

i commend dis man and cuss de haters on here, i dont know u breds, but what you wrote here is boss, i know corneal is a bias ass, son of a bitch, pick de bess players, curry favour once more

GOD IS D BOSS

IN DE LAST DAYS, ALL WILL B REVEALED

Vibes It Up

I like this letter but I think that you write it.

Either you or #1 Spalker.
TnT Patriot

fabio

« Reply #45 on: February 02, 2006, 04:49:51 PM »

i commend dis man and cuss de haters on here, i dont know u breds, but what you wrote here is boss, i know corneal is a bias ass, son of a bitch, pick de bess players, curry favour once more

GOD IS D BOSS

Vibes It Up

I WRITE IT........LOL :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2006, 04:50:27 PM »
Fabio...for the last time, I am appealing to you, please eductae me on what the f**king hell Brian and Anton are guilty of!

I have been asking you for hours now.

Thanks

Are you in college in teh US or did you even graduate High school?

Not meant as an insult...well ah lie..is ah f**king insult.

Steups jes answer meh humble supplications nah?

what dey guilty of how dey so crooked and nasty?

shimps man.

I play a sport for T&T already...noit football and I was involved at all levels too.

I am not saying dat lots ah shit eh happen in T&T sports and in particular football, in fact yuh go be hard pressed tuh find many here who think otherwise.

i jes waiting fuh two years now tuh ehar why anton sooo bad.

and now Brian williams too?

educate the masses dred..educate we.

Or shut tuh f**k up and crawl back by de fridge and sip from yuh bowl.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #47 on: February 02, 2006, 04:50:38 PM »
BOY FF, YUH DAM LIE. YOU AINT NO PART OF NO NATIONAL UNDER 17 TEAM. YOU JUST TRYING TO MAKE PEOPLE FEEL YOU NEUTRAL AND THAT YOU GIVING A BALANCED OPINION. WHAT NATIONAL TEAM YUH PLAY FOR? UNDER WHO? NAME 2 OR 3 OF YOUR CLOSE TEAM MATES? WHAT TOURNAMENT ALYUH WAS PREPARING FOR? WHAT WAS D OUTCOME?......HAHAHAHAHAAHA. WHAT A JOKER :rotfl:

yuh damn lie boy

FF's claim is a lot more credible than yours. Men here actually know who he is and he has no reason to lie.

It is very ironic for an "anonymous" poster to make those kind of accusations.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #48 on: February 02, 2006, 04:50:47 PM »

GOD IS D BOSS

Vibes It Up

i ent write it, allyuh fraid tuh admit i was right all along when i talk

« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 04:54:06 PM by TrinInfinite »

fabio

« Reply #49 on: February 02, 2006, 04:51:55 PM »
Fabio...for the last time, I am appealing to you, please eductae me on what the f**king hell Brian and Anton are guilty of!

Thanks

shimps man.

I play a sport for T&T already...noit football and I was involved at all levels too.

I am not saying dat lots ah shit eh happen in T&T sports and in particular football, in fact yuh go be hard pressed tuh find many here who think otherwise.

hahhahahahahahaa, any body ever tell yuh what does happen when yuh cuss boy? hhahahhaahaahahahha, poor fella, yuh working real hard for yuh money boy. good luck!!

fabio

« Reply #50 on: February 02, 2006, 04:55:16 PM »

yuh damn lie boy

FF's claim is a lot more credible than yours. Men here actually know who he is and he has no reason to lie.

LOOK AT YOU....SAYING THAT HE CLAIM IS A LOT MORE CREDIBLE THAN MINES AND THAT REAL MEN KNOW HIM......HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA......LOL :rotfl:. WELL I DONT KNOW HIM THAT IS WHY I WANT TO KNOW WHO HE IS? WHAT TEAM HE PLAY FOR? UNDER WHO? WHO WERE IS CLOSE TEAM MATES? WHAT TOURNAMENT HE WAS PREPARING FOR AND THEM THINGS SO AH COULD ACTUALLY BELIEVE HIM. SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT?

truetrini

« Reply #51 on: February 02, 2006, 04:55:57 PM »

Thanks

shimps man.

hahhahahahahahaa, any body ever tell yuh what does happen when yuh cuss boy? hhahahhaahaahahahha, poor fella, yuh working real hard for yuh money boy. good luck!!

again...yuh fail tuh answer...proof positive dat you are a faker of great proportions

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 02, 2006, 04:57:34 PM »

BOY TRUETRINI, YOU AINT HAVE A CLUE OF WHAT GOING ON IN D FOOTBALL FETERNITY IN TRINIDAD NAH. YUH EVER PLAY FOR AH NATIONAL TEAM? YUH EVER WAS UNDER BRIAN OR ANTON? OR YUH JUST HEAR THINGS ABOUT THEM FELLAS OR GOING WITH WHAT AH MAN TELL YUH? OR ARE YOU JUST LIKE MOST OTHER TRINIDADIANS THAT JUST LIKE TO TALK OUT OF THEY BACKSIDE? BREADRIN, UNDERSTAND WHAT AH TRYING TO SHOW YUH. I KNOW WHAT I TALKING ABOUT. IT HAVE REAL MEN WHO DO LIKE THEM FELLAS EITHER BECAUSE OF THEIR BIASNESS. UNDERSTAND WAH AH COMING FROM BREDS

Fella I hear what yuh saying... I know bout favouritism and who father does come training and friend with de coach... or who in which coaching school or who is who nephew etc etc...

But allyuh arguments sound very SUBJECTIVE! yuh dig?

You have to have a lil more evidence than that to prove categorically that the men who get drop are clearly a cut above the men who get pick and are being slighted.
They can't pick everybody!! somebody will go home disappointed!

My time was ten years ago... so I don't know how things have been recently... I am wary of Corneal because of who his father is... but that has no merit... so I ent go judge him...

Please come with facts so we could draw our own conclusions.... your rants remain you own opinions until then.... scene

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Also I just saw your question:

North Zone u-14 to u-17... National u-17 preparing for Egypt 97
Coaches... Granville and LaFoucade
Teammates who were in training from North Screenings
Cornell Glen, Josh Johnson, Kerry "Jamo" Headley, Kerry "Small Kerry" Baptiste, Christian "Poor boy" Baptiste, Kerwyn Jack, Gary Gibbings, Marcus Weekes, Scott Sealy, Brendan Barry, Avery from Trinity (forget he last name), Travis Sobers ah could go on

From South... Andres Alexander (he does post here ah believe), Erasto Neptune, Isa Ar-Razi, Kester "Blacks" Cornwall, St. Nicholas Benjamin, Moriba Baker, Perry Martin... ah could go on

From East... Linton Gaston, Alvin Beharry, Kenyon Trotman, Devon Caseman, Anthony Marshall, Dereck King (skipper) ah could go on....

yuh satisfied?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 05:14:12 PM by FF »
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #53 on: February 02, 2006, 05:03:38 PM »

GOD IS D BOSS

Vibes It Up

let me guess...

your the enlightened one.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #54 on: February 02, 2006, 05:05:44 PM »
I am not commenting on Anton's technical qualifications but I don't think that he is the best man for the job because he is not respected.

Right or wrong, whether it is his fault or his unfortunate association to Alvin he cannot command the respect of the best players in the country. He cannot do what Don Leo has done and take players from all over and get the best out of them.

It would not surprise me if he favours players who won't give him trouble and in this case the players have to take some responsibility because they also should give Anton a chance, but the fact is they won't because there is too much baggage.

Look at the qualifying tournament last year. A set of young boys get outclassed and get they ass wash, what was the synopsis by Alvin? Something inspirational, something encouraging? Nope .

He throw the players under the bus to deflect criticism from Anton. People cannot forget them things and it not anything new. Anton will always be seen as someone who get where he is because of who his father knows. He CANNOT get the unbiased support of all our best players, he probably wouldn't even try. (I still can't understand how Shakes didn't make that squad).

If we want someone to take us to the next level, or even to keep us as competitive as Don Leo has us, Anton is not the man.

THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2006, 05:06:08 PM »
i want to know what make truetrini feel he right and all the other writers wrong......truetrini yuh  not going and get no award ras....logically you need to understand other writer because it seems like yuh doh even uderstand yuh self...take ah walk and come back oh something ah ras..

TrinInfinite

« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2006, 05:07:00 PM »

GOD IS D BOSS

Vibes It Up

let me guess...

your the enlightened one.

yuh hit de nail on de head mrs.tt echo, ah glad yuh realize after so long of being hard headed oui

TrinInfinite

« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2006, 05:12:47 PM »
I am not commenting on Anton's technical qualifications but I don't think that he is the best man for the job because he is not respected.

Right or wrong, whether it is his fault or his unfortunate association to Alvin he cannot command the respect of the best players in the country. He cannot do what Don Leo has done and take players from all over and get the best out of them.

It would not surprise me if he favours players who won't give him trouble and in this case the players have to take some responsibility because they also should give Anton a chance, but the fact is they won't because there is too much baggage.

Look at the qualifying tournament last year. A set of young boys get outclassed and get they ass wash, what was the synopsis by Alvin? Something inspirational, something encouraging? Nope .

He throw the players under the bus to deflect criticism from Anton. People cannot forget them things and it not anything new. Anton will always be seen as someone who get where he is because of who his father knows. He CANNOT get the unbiased support of all our best players, he probably wouldn't even try. (I still can't understand how Shakes didn't make that squad).

If we want someone to take us to the next level, or even to keep us as competitive as Don Leo has us, Anton is not the man.

one of de bess repsonses i have heard so far JDB  :applause: :applause: :applause:
 :chilling:

Offline dumpalewie

• Lewie
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2006, 05:16:51 PM »

yuh damn lie boy

LOOK AT YOU....SAYING THAT HE CLAIM IS A LOT MORE CREDIBLE THAN MINES AND THAT REAL MEN KNOW HIM......HAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA......LOL :rotfl:. WELL I DONT KNOW HIM THAT IS WHY I WANT TO KNOW WHO HE IS? WHAT TEAM HE PLAY FOR? UNDER WHO? WHO WERE IS CLOSE TEAM MATES? WHAT TOURNAMENT HE WAS PREPARING FOR AND THEM THINGS SO AH COULD ACTUALLY BELIEVE HIM. SOMETHING WRONG WITH THAT?
Bretherin all you have to do is say who you are.

On a serious note. The best players don't always get picked and that happens everywhere. Corneal is to local representative of Beenie so he does have the right to select whoever he believes is deserving of a chance to train with the team. Due to his biases he may leave out players that could potentially have more of and impact on the team. It happens everywhere. I personally wished that he had a bigger screening between Nov 16 and Beenie's return in january but it's his perrogative. As long as Beenie trusts his input there is nothing to argue about right or wrong.

The other fellas could arrange some high level matches in Trini and videotape them. Send to videos to Beenie and hope for him to see them and be impressed. This could bypass Corneal and Williams. The odds of success are slim however.

Otherwise this argument is pointless.
TnT Patriot

truetrini

« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2006, 05:18:12 PM »
i want to know what make truetrini feel he right and all the other writers wrong......truetrini yuh  not going and get no award ras....logically you need to understand other writer because it seems like yuh doh even uderstand yuh self...take ah walk and come back oh something ah ras..

Fella like yuh is ah an acute form of an ass or what?

i am asking for allyuh tuh answer meh questions...why allyuh jes cyar answer?  steups.  Go find someone who yuh can shit around BOY!

TI....who say dat Anton go be de next senior national coach?

wey yuh get dat info?

As far as I am concerned he may or may not be.  But he has an opportunity to learn and the Technical Department appointed him as an understudy based on his qualifications.

Yuh so like tuh inbterview..why yuh doh seek ah interview with him and teach us something rather dan come with f**keries, innuendo and hersay like de rest ah ass wipes who attacking without saying exactly why..except dat dey say so!

1]; } ?>