April 26, 2024, 11:07:47 AM

Author Topic: Judge fairly TnT.  (Read 22556 times)

fabio

Re: Judge fairly TnT.
« Reply #90 on: February 02, 2006, 08:01:22 PM »
WHAT HOMMIE SAY IS TRUTH. ALL COACHES FAVOR CERTAIN PLAYERS BECAUSE THEY THINK THEY POSSESS CERTAIN ATTRIBUTES THAT WILL FIT A TEAM. HOWEVER, AS A FORMER PLAYER RAS, I THINK....I THINK.....THAT ANTON CORNEAL AND BRIAN WILLIAMS DOES KNOW A PLAYER HAVE SOMETHING SPECIAL AND STILL DOES NOT PICK HIM. REAL SMALL MINDED MEN...THAT IS WHAT I THINK. AND LET WE STOP D BASHING MEN AND TALK FOOTBALL. WHO DONT KNOW WHAT DOING ON JUST KEEP QUIET PLEASE!!!

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: February 02, 2006, 08:02:14 PM »
yeh man ah agree seen. one love dred ah now tell truetrini one love because this just not making sense after  all we are all from the same country one love man.

Offline ricky

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: February 02, 2006, 08:02:57 PM »
like tallman have a contest to guess who singing dey, i think we should have one to guess who dese fellas are  ;D

truetrini

« Reply #93 on: February 02, 2006, 08:03:13 PM »
Like ah said.
allyuh could cuss me...allyuh could cuss de coaches and dem.     allyuh eh ready fuh me.

I still ask what hae dese coaches done dat is so bad..except fuh dropping allyuh shit snakes?

why do you suppose that a coach will not pick the best players?

why would dese two men be national coaches and saboutage de national program?

I have been asking dese questions all night.

Instead ah trying tuh insult me..answer de questions?

No answer coming except fuh de buller man talk.

hahahahahaha

keep going..

Your credibility as posters going higher and higher.

trust meh.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 11:20:58 PM by truetrini »

fabio

« Reply #94 on: February 02, 2006, 08:04:20 PM »
Kingman, Brucekeros and Fabio...no disrespect but allyuh bringing down the quality of the forum here...

OK go on and cuss me too.....but seriously is a togetherness vibe we tryin to perpetuate on here. Arguments will get heated at times, and we have our differences, but that kinda explicit talk allyuh gettin on with not helping anything...cool down and mellow out nah......

The youths of T&T reading the forum too.....a lil picong is natural.....but keep it positive as much as yuh could

Truetrini stop encouragin' them.

KICKER, YOU IS ANOTHER JOKER......HAAAHAAHHAAHAHHA :rotfl:...BOSS, ME AINT BRING DOWN NOTHING. I STATING MY OPINION AND AH AINT TALKING NOTHING ELSE BUT FOOTBALL. YUH HEAR ME TALK ANYTHING DUM? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH :rotfl:, MR BOSS MAN I ON FOOTBALL

TrinInfinite

« Reply #95 on: February 02, 2006, 08:07:39 PM »
Like ah said.

allyuh could cuss me...allyuh could cuss de coaches and dem.

allyuh eh ready fuh me.

I still ask what hae dese coaches done dat is so bad..except fuh dropping allyuh shit snakes?

why do you suppose that a coach will not pick the best players?

why would dese two men be national coaches and saboutage de national program?

I have been asking dese questions all night.

Instead ah trying tuh insult me..answer de questions?

No answer coming except fuh de buller man talk.

hahahahahaha

keep going..

Your credibility as posters going higher and higher.

trust meh.

spitefulness, biased minded, curry favour and maybe he doesnt have a good eye for talent
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:40:34 PM by Tallman »

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: February 02, 2006, 08:08:58 PM »
truetrini ok its over, one love right i am very sorry ok .

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: February 02, 2006, 08:10:18 PM »
truetrini you jus ignorant too the fact yes one love still  i hust wish yuh was in some ah balllers shoe...i admire yuh because yuh stickiing to the corneals like yuh is they family...but all shall be well  no love lost father

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #98 on: February 02, 2006, 08:12:41 PM »
ME AINT CARE ABOUT NONE OF ALYUH....THAT ARTICLE HAVE VERY TRUE POINTS. TRUETRINI AND JAHYOUTH, ALYUH AINT KNOW WHAT GOING ON SO TAKE A BACK SEAT....RIDE OUT IN OTHER WORDS. THESE ARE PLAYERS TALKING HERE. AH WISH THIS GET PUBLISH IN THE PAPERS RAS......PLEASE!!!! IS SO SO TRUE. VALID POINTS AND FLEX THANKS FOR PUTTING IT UP. I GOING AND TAKE A INDOOR SWEAT NOW..BLESS!!! :beermug:

Paradise lies in ones' heart

truetrini

« Reply #99 on: February 02, 2006, 08:13:17 PM »
truetrini you jus ignorant too the fact yes one love still  i hust wish yuh was in some ah balllers shoe...i admire yuh because yuh stickiing to the corneals like yuh is they family...but all shall be well  no love lost father

fella yuh doh know me..allyuh new here.  Is years I fighting down alvin Corneal.

I eh have no fight with he son as I doh know nutten bout he son.

I is Jack warner most vocal critic here too.

I asking allyuh questions fuh hours and none ah allyuh could answer de questions.

I eh saying allyuh lying, but ah asking fuh specifics and cyar get none.

so ah should just join in bashing ah man becasue he fadder is Alvin Corneal?

de writer ask man tuh judge fairly..and allyuh want me tuh do de opposite?
« Last Edit: February 02, 2006, 08:15:28 PM by truetrini »

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #100 on: February 02, 2006, 08:15:13 PM »
Kingman, Brucekeros and Fabio...no disrespect but allyuh bringing down the quality of the forum here...

OK go on and cuss me too.....but seriously is a togetherness vibe we tryin to perpetuate on here. Arguments will get heated at times, and we have our differences, but that kinda explicit talk allyuh gettin on with not helping anything...cool down and mellow out nah......

The youths of T&T reading the forum too.....a lil picong is natural.....but keep it positive as much as yuh could

Truetrini stop encouragin' them.

KICKER, YOU IS ANOTHER JOKER......HAAAHAAHHAAHAHHA :rotfl:...BOSS, ME AINT BRING DOWN NOTHING. I STATING MY OPINION AND AH AINT TALKING NOTHING ELSE BUT FOOTBALL. YUH HEAR ME TALK ANYTHING DUM? HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAH :rotfl:, MR BOSS MAN I ON FOOTBALL

Hard luck.....didn't mean to put yuh name in that.....bless up....

I eh no joker though so go easy cause yuh don't know me.
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline Leone

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Warrior Nation
« Reply #101 on: February 02, 2006, 08:20:18 PM »
maybe Shooter,kingman,fabio and brucekeros is de same man..#1Spalker..yuh sure that ent you? ;D
yeah boy Ricky..maybe we should have a contest to guess who he is lol
Soca Warriors Supporters Club (S.W.S.C)

Blood, Sweat & Fete.

www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2006, 09:29:56 PM »
Coaches in Trinidad lack the exposure to develop player to the top level. We may get them so far, but it takes a lot to get players to play on the edge. Now Brian Williams was a pretty okay player, but that does not make him a coach. Anton Corneal is moving along because his father is aligned with jack warner, and only because of that.

What have local coaches achieved to show that they are an actual a success at what they do? One of the biggest problem in Trinidad and Tobago is that the majority of our players are technically weak. We can not execute on demand. The Brazilian Principle "technique on demand" which has been adopted by the US is a great way to teach.The SAID principle - Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands.  However these coaches are not exposed to such coaching education.

Let take our women's team which has just completed the CONCACAF U20 Qualifiers,what did we achieved?  Well according to the coach, "Mexico did not want to play friendlies with us but now they want to," what is that?  Canada hammered us we; did not have a clue. But we celebrate us beating Panama.  Is that the level we set?This is where the TTFF shows their impotence, Jamal Shabazz a National Team coach cannot fly to north america because he was placed on the no fly list, plus he was caught using false documents. Yet this guy is a national coach. He has never had a winning record, but for some reason he has always been the coach. Why?

Lincoln Phillip so far has done nothing to show his presence as Technical Director. He comes from the american system, which is a very good way of developing young players, yet no progress. The american system to a great degree can be implemented in Trinidad, with some adaptation. I will tell you why I say there is no progress. Simply because the Secondary League needs to be adjusted to be more successful, and he has not touched it. We can argue, but our local cpaches just cannot get it done. Not there fault really, but the powers that be.....maybe?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2006, 10:04:28 PM »
Coaches in Trinidad lack the exposure to develop player to the top level. We may get them so far, but it takes a lot to get players to play on the edge. Now Brian Williams was a pretty okay player, but that does not make him a coach. Anton Corneal is moving along because his father is aligned with jack warner, and only because of that.

What have local coaches achieved to show that they are an actual a success at what they do? One of the biggest problem in Trinidad and Tobago is that the majority of our players are technically weak. We can not execute on demand. The Brazilian Principle "technique on demand" which has been adopted by the US is a great way to teach.The SAID principle - Specific Adaptation to Imposed Demands.  However these coaches are not exposed to such coaching education.

Let take our women's team which has just completed the CONCACAF U20 Qualifiers,what did we achieved?  Well according to the coach, "Mexico did not want to play friendlies with us but now they want to," what is that?  Canada hammered us we; did not have a clue. But we celebrate us beating Panama.  Is that the level we set?This is where the TTFF shows their impotence, Jamal Shabazz a National Team coach cannot fly to north america because he was placed on the no fly list, plus he was caught using false documents. Yet this guy is a national coach. He has never had a winning record, but for some reason he has always been the coach. Why?

Lincoln Phillip so far has done nothing to show his presence as Technical Director. He comes from the american system, which is a very good way of developing young players, yet no progress. The american system to a great degree can be implemented in Trinidad, with some adaptation. I will tell you why I say there is no progress. Simply because the Secondary League needs to be adjusted to be more successful, and he has not touched it. We can argue, but our local cpaches just cannot get it done. Not there fault really, but the powers that be.....maybe?

Ok..first of all, I am not sure that the TD can touch High School football in T&T...I do beleive that they are run by a separate entity!

secondly, As far as I see Lincoln is trying to put a system in place.  He is addressing the very problem you see with other footballers.  He is first tackling the issue of certifying coaches.  He has said in press releases, interviews etc, that all local coaches...national and grassroots level will be certified.

And before you are allowed to coach a team (national)  YOU MUST be certified.

The higher the certification and demonstrated level of competence, the more responsibility you get.

we need to start a system and work within the purview of that system.  Anton Corneal is currently the highest qualified coach in T&T.  he was chosen by the Technical staff to be an understudy to Beenie-man.  Like him or not, the man took the time to get himself the book knowledge.  Many have said he has been a reat failure....well maybe with this experience under Beenie he just make get the extra that will make him a better coach.

Others are crying that we need another person ...someone without the Corneal name.  well my response is:  "Do you punish a son because he carries his father's name?"  Regardless of his father's association with Jacko....Anton has accomplished much.  maybe the other coaches (more competent ones) should get off their asses and get more certifications.  Now hold on, certifications do not make anyone a better coach, but it shows a level of committment and the desire to improve ones knowledge base.

That remains my stand on anton Corneal.  Good coach bad coach is irrelevant at this ppint.  He has demonstrated the desire to get knowledge and as such he has been rewarded because of the current system.

all in all, I do think that the TD is doing much.  He ahs to wrk within the limitations placed upon him as well as the financial restraints.  Lincoln Phillips is a patriot and as far as I can determine a very homorable man.

Rome was not built in a day and anyone who says that progrees is not being made is either mistaken, or impatient.

Peace.

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 02, 2006, 10:34:31 PM »
good morning truetrini wah is d seen.

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #105 on: February 02, 2006, 10:57:26 PM »
De man bring up some good points....
For one I truely tink there are better local coaches than Corneal and Brian Williams....
Jan far better than dem men... some people don't like him cause of his no Sh*t attitude but he gets results and respect from his players (I could vouch fuh dat) and he definitely knows the game...
Most of the players names he call like Bailey and ting gone to waste from years of neglect and I agree dat we can't change dat overnight and expect to pick the best men in 3 days....
de question is if dis camp was a one time ting and remainding 70+ players and others who weren't even there would disappear again...

truetrini

« Reply #106 on: February 02, 2006, 11:03:42 PM »
De man bring up some good points....
For one I truely tink there are better local coaches than Corneal and Brian Williams....
Jan far better than dem men... some people don't like him cause of his no Sh*t attitude but he gets results and respect from his players (I could vouch fuh dat) and he definitely knows the game...
Most of the players names he call like Bailey and ting gone to waste from years of neglect and I agree dat we can't change dat overnight and expect to pick the best men in 3 days....
de question is if dis camp was a one time ting and remainding 70+ players and others who weren't even there would disappear again...

I guess we will soon find out if dis is a one off or a regular part of the TD and his team.  If you read the Td's goal 2014 project, he plans to keep doing it.

read it here..http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=10564.0

Offline Auburn Trini

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: February 02, 2006, 11:24:45 PM »
Thanks fuh the link truetrini
 lets hope it play out...

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: February 03, 2006, 12:00:22 AM »
 This article was spot on....truetrini, I really didn't know you were so ignorant and stupid...I have seen many , many footballers go down the drain because of this favouritism thing... The selecting process is flawed... How much south players get selected for the last U20 team? 1...Kezi Lara...Why hasn't coaches like Jan Steadman given at least a post in coaching staff of the junior teams....Jan Steadman is the one of the most if not the most successful coach in the past 10 years in SSFL... How come only North players get call for National ? What happen to Andre Toussaint who score and set up so many goals this season? This foolishness has plagued our football for too long...We need to pick players on their performance and not because we know them or like their demeanor....If this don't stop count out 2010 !!!!....Go T&T

truetrini

« Reply #109 on: February 03, 2006, 12:23:55 AM »
This article was spot on....truetrini, I really didn't know you were so ignorant and stupid...I have seen many , many footballers go down the drain because of this favouritism thing... The selecting process is flawed... How much south players get selected for the last U20 team? 1...Kezi Lara...Why hasn't coaches like Jan Steadman given at least a post in coaching staff of the junior teams....Jan Steadman is the one of the most if not the most successful coach in the past 10 years in SSFL... How come only North players get call for National ? What happen to Andre Toussaint who score and set up so many goals this season? This foolishness has plagued our football for too long...We need to pick players on their performance and not because we know them or like their demeanor....If this don't stop count out 2010 !!!!....Go T&T

How I so ignorant and stupid? Haul yuh dunce ass...yuh read anything I wrote yuh damn ka-ka hole!

Do you understand a program?  How it is set-up snd run?  Yuh stinkass should go lay dong by yuh dog dish...before yuh jump on me...ketch yuh f**king self.  yes youth get lorse thru de system..even de TD say dat..read before yuh open yuh stink trap and talk fella!

Who say dey eh have favourite ting in football?  And yuh head so far up yuh arse yuh calling me ignorant and stupid and you eh know why Steman eh ah national coach?  He was offered a job in de past and he turn it down...!  Yuh is ah blasted waggonist or what?

De TTFF run by cronies..we have people wukking to create something new and yuh talking shit.  Instead ah reading what ah saying and truying tuh answer de questiosn posted yuh calling me ignorant and stupid,,haul yuh arse,,,but read this thread first yuh illiterate jackass!

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=2557.0

yuh so bigging up steadman yuh eh even post in de thread asking de same question yuh jes ask..yuh dummy.

And dis post too..yum lame ox!

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=2079.0

Now say yuh f**king sorry before ah spank yuh ass and send yuh tuh bed.

STEUPS!
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 12:25:52 AM by truetrini »

fabio

« Reply #110 on: February 03, 2006, 01:11:08 AM »

TRUE TRINI YOU STILL HERE BOY?....HAHAHHHHHAAHA....LOL....WHAT D HELL IS THIS BOY!!!! :rotfl: LIKE YOU ON A MISSION. NOW LET ME ASK YOU, WHY YUH HAVE SOMETHING WITH ALVIN CORNEAL? JUST ANSWER THAT FOR ME PLEASE. THANK YOU AND CONTINUE WORKING HARD ON D FORUM.....ALL D BEST PAL :rotfl: :beermug:

How I so ignorant and stupid? Haul yuh dunce ass...yuh read anything I wrote yuh damn ka-ka hole!

Do you understand a program?  How it is set-up snd run?  Yuh stinkass should go lay dong by yuh dog dish...before yuh jump on me...ketch yuh f**king self.  yes youth get lorse thru de system..even de TD say dat..read before yuh open yuh stink trap and talk fella!

Who say dey eh have favourite ting in football?  And yuh head so far up yuh arse yuh calling me ignorant and stupid and you eh know why Steman eh ah national coach?  He was offered a job in de past and he turn it down...!  Yuh is ah blasted waggonist or what?

De TTFF run by cronies..we have people wukking to create something new and yuh talking shit.  Instead ah reading what ah saying and truying tuh answer de questiosn posted yuh calling me ignorant and stupid,,haul yuh arse,,,but read this thread first yuh illiterate jackass!

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=2557.0

yuh so bigging up steadman yuh eh even post in de thread asking de same question yuh jes ask..yuh dummy.

And dis post too..yum lame ox!

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=2079.0

Now say yuh f**king sorry before ah spank yuh ass and send yuh tuh bed.

STEUPS!

truetrini

« Reply #111 on: February 03, 2006, 01:17:01 AM »
fella iif yuh was here long time yuh would know i doh like Alvin Corneal at all at all.

Neither do I like Jack Warner.

But I like fairness..and Anton is not Alvin! ::)

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: February 03, 2006, 01:23:43 AM »
 As I say before...I didn't think you were so stupid and ignorant...I know Jan turn down the job but that was because it wasn't on his terms...I didn't even direct all my points toward you....I just was pointing out the fact that you are a dunce person with no sense...That is all...All you do is fight down things...

What you need to do is stop jucking yuh Fawking prick and find a girl....Yuh back must be fawking full...Yuh want to burst...that is what happen...Truetrini ??? you are a joke !!!

Everybody should start to call you latrine-head cause yuh fulla sh*t...

You must be have a fawking stink mouth too with all that sh^t yuh does be talking...yuh dumb fawwwk!!

All fellas like you good to do is skin yuh wood and talk the most foolishness...

Yuh dutty mudda-c c-unt ....Haul my arse? You don't have a sister??? Bring she and I go show yuh who arse I should haul !!! Bring anyone of yuh female family...

Yuh mother fail she job to make an arse-hole like you

truetrini

« Reply #113 on: February 03, 2006, 01:28:48 AM »
As I say before...I didn't think you were so stupid and ignorant...I know Jan turn down the job but that was because it wasn't on his terms...I didn't even direct all my points toward you....I just was pointing out the fact that you are a dunce person with no sense...That is all...All you do is fight down things...

What you need to do is stop jucking yuh Fawking prick and find a girl....Yuh back must be fawking full...Yuh want to burst...that is what happen...Truetrini ??? you are a joke !!!

Everybody should start to call you latrine-head cause yuh fulla sh*t...

You must be have a fawking stink mouth too with all that sh^t yuh does be talking...yuh dumb fawwwk!!

All fellas like you good to do is skin yuh wood and talk the most foolishness...

Yuh dutty mudda-c c-unt ....Haul my arse? You don't have a sister??? Bring she and I go show yuh who arse I should haul !!! Bring anyone of yuh female family...

Yuh mother fail she job to make an arse-hole like you

hahahahahahaha oh God ah real sorry..doh beat meh up so bad nah...yuh big bad cyber buller  errr I mean bully.

Oh shimps....it wasnt me yuh was addressing?  Oh lord....sorry jack warne little sister..as ah said ah real sorry eh pudding puff.

steups

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: February 03, 2006, 03:28:43 AM »
All I have to say is Truetrini yuh really prove to me that yuh is ignorant and facking stupid. You living in foreign and still doubting man who was the at the camp, I feel Anton is your long lost father. You moving like de TTFF themselves where man cant give they opinion.

For once yuh getting men who was at training camps getting a chance to give they honest opinion and man still getting horras. De man say he dont expect to get pick, but just a fair chance, wha wrong with that.

Brian Williams and Anton Corneal didnot give some players the right evaluation, it seems the final team was picked even before the camp started. I here this from many players who was there to, if you going and do a camp atleast make it fair nah.

As Lincoln himself said from Flex interview:
It is difficult to rank so early in the screening process. The player selections were actually the job of the coaches and evaluators. I provided some input.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 06:53:05 AM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: February 03, 2006, 06:52:41 AM »
I think after reading that article I am convinced that we need a foreign coach and staff  on the national level for a few years still.
There is a self-hate that we have among ourselves that is amazing, once there are Trinis involve in the selection of anything we cry 'foul'.
Everybody in Trinidad is an expert and everybody knows how it should be done. How do we know what the coaches were looking for?  Did they submit to you what the criteria was?  What is the right evaluation?
If they did and they went AGAINST IT then we can start talking.
Let us not fool ourselves favouritisim is not EXCLUSIVE to Brian Williams or Anton Corneal.

fabio

« Reply #116 on: February 03, 2006, 07:09:56 AM »
fella iif yuh was here long time yuh would know i doh like Alvin Corneal at all at all.

Neither do I like Jack Warner.

But I like fairness..and Anton is not Alvin! ::)

so yuh aint like alvin because he not fair? that is what yuh saying breds?

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: February 03, 2006, 07:53:27 AM »
From the fellas who attended, I have a question for you. Who among those who did not make the cut, in your opinion should have? Give us some names please! :-\
Live large and prosper!

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #118 on: February 03, 2006, 08:32:35 AM »
From the fellas who attended, I have a question for you. Who among those who did not make the cut, in your opinion should have? Give us some names please! :-\

Yes, ah back again! Alyuh feel ah did done with alyuh. Let me set this truetrini man straight ras. Truetrini, let we go!! Ah want yuh to answer meh question 1 by 1 eh and each one. If yuh cah do that then we cannot have a conversation.

(1) Why do you believe that Anton is not like his father Alvin?
(2) What sources do you have to back up and say that Alvin is a fair coach?
(3) Yuh mention that yuh was not no big footballer. Fair enough, neither am i, but i am around real footballers, football teams and i play ball mehself. My question is, why you back Alvin so if yuh is not really a baller or around the football seen? ???
(4) As i mentioned earlier, i like this article ras because it is very very true in many ways. Now we see how many men it had on here talking bad about brian and anton. Not as a person but as coaches! I also noticed that the person who wrote this article did not bad talk any player and praised Leo for his services. Now, would you not think that this man just have a problem with anton and brian or do you think that this man is just sour because he aint get pick?
(5) This boy ponnoxx mention thing south vs north thing. Ah did not  really like that eh at first. i from d east and does support real ballers from around d country. But, ah stop and think about it. For real for real, where d south men and tobago men on we national team? I could count only 3.....Dwight, Cyd and Atiba Charles. Do you or do you not think that there might even be an issue of friend thing still going on as we continue to see anton bring in more north men to join d squad. I would like to see my boy Kwame Wilshire on that team ras. I want to see d ever hard working Sean Copper on that team. But Leo knows best and he is a boss.

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: February 03, 2006, 09:06:09 AM »
truetrini yuh does wear panty ah wah  yuh big bullerman. yuh no what, u have problem with everybody yuh dam illiterate ,ignorant asshole. why yuh doh go and suck yuh wife wrinkle breast and come out of  people bussiness.yuh no nothing about football boy.go and watch scoobydoo or something and stop writing shit nah dred.

1]; } ?>