March 29, 2024, 01:00:32 AM

Author Topic: Judge fairly TnT.  (Read 22355 times)

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Judge fairly TnT.
« Reply #120 on: February 03, 2006, 09:26:31 AM »
I am a rookie in this thing but how many players can they take with them to the World Cup - 23?
Is it that people feel that Trinidad won't make it to the next World Cup so if you don't get on the team NOW that it is the end of your career?
Why all this venom and nastiness?

truetrini

« Reply #121 on: February 03, 2006, 09:45:05 AM »
From the fellas who attended, I have a question for you. Who among those who did not make the cut, in your opinion should have? Give us some names please! :-\

Yes, ah back again! Alyuh feel ah did done with alyuh. Let me set this truetrini man straight ras. Truetrini, let we go!! Ah want yuh to answer meh question 1 by 1 eh and each one. If yuh cah do that then we cannot have a conversation.

(1) Why do you believe that Anton is not like his father Alvin?
(2) What sources do you have to back up and say that Alvin is a fair coach?
(3) Yuh mention that yuh was not no big footballer. Fair enough, neither am i, but i am around real footballers, football teams and i play ball mehself. My question is, why you back Alvin so if yuh is not really a baller or around the football seen? ???
(4) As i mentioned earlier, i like this article ras because it is very very true in many ways. Now we see how many men it had on here talking bad about brian and anton. Not as a person but as coaches! I also noticed that the person who wrote this article did not bad talk any player and praised Leo for his services. Now, would you not think that this man just have a problem with anton and brian or do you think that this man is just sour because he aint get pick?
(5) This boy ponnoxx mention thing south vs north thing. Ah did not  really like that eh at first. i from d east and does support real ballers from around d country. But, ah stop and think about it. For real for real, where d south men and tobago men on we national team? I could count only 3.....Dwight, Cyd and Atiba Charles. Do you or do you not think that there might even be an issue of friend thing still going on as we continue to see anton bring in more north men to join d squad. I would like to see my boy Kwame Wilshire on that team ras. I want to see d ever hard working Sean Copper on that team. But Leo knows best and he is a boss.

Let me answer your questions:

1.  I do not know if he is like his father...I have already said so.  I have been asking you and everyone what he had done to earn that reputation.  Noone has yet answered me.  I had also said that I dont know the man at all.  So if you and anyone else has info, please tell me how he is like his dad, and why he is a nasty, badminded person. 

2.  I do not think there is ANYTHING fait about Alvin Corneal..I idslike him immensely.

3.   Please show me anywhere in any of my posts where Ihave backed alvin Corneal.  I do NOT like the man, I think he is very bad for T&T football.  I have never made any statements backing ALVIN cORNEAL.  sHOW ME WHERE i DID OR WHERE I EVER DID!

4,  I agree with what you said.  Now I am asking again, what part did the Dutchman Wim have in the team selection?  Ultimately, Beenie will make the decision.  I akso said I do not doubt that there has been favouritism in the past in T&T football.  Jack warner personally destroyed the international careers of many footballers.  He even fired a coach who dropped his son..of course there has been favouritism.  Add the Dutchman and Lincln Phillips to the mix too if you or the writer or anyone else feels that there was favouritism in the selection process.  Alvin Corneal had i the past chosen players with links to Fatima or his traing school over more talented players.  so again i dont like the man and acknowledge that there has been favouritism in T&T football.

5.  I do not beleive that Anton has the power to add anyone to the National team!  I believe that Beenie is sresponsible for who makes the team.   you allude that Anton continues to bring in more North men into the team...then say that Leo knows best and he is the boss.  with that I done.  Leo is de boss or is it Anton.  Listen anton jes get in de mix...he was involved in the screening of fringe players.

Beenie is the person whio made statements about the PFL not being up to standard and he obvioulsy focues his view on the overseas players.

Thanks, ah hope ah answer yuh questions.

I wish someone will answer mine instead ah calling me all kinda names.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 03, 2006, 09:54:08 AM »
Why out of all the coaches in Trinidad and Tobago was Anton selected to under study Leo?

And truetrini can you tell me what anton has accomplished as a coach that makes him so successful?
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

truetrini

« Reply #123 on: February 03, 2006, 10:01:31 AM »
Why out of all the coaches in Trinidad and Tobago was Anton selected to under study Leo?

And truetrini can you tell me what anton has accomplished as a coach that makes him so successful?

Let me try again.

I do not know Anton, All I know is that the process for selection of coaches according to the technical Department of the TTFF is fom now on based on Certification!

If they will hold fast to dat is anyone guess, is de damn TTFF we dealing with.

So if certification is the criteria..who have more certifications dan Anton?

Right or wrong I doh know.  I was shocked like evryone lese when I hear he get selected as understudy.

As for his successes I doh think he has been very successful, but name one national coach apart from bertille and gally who had much success nah.

That is the trouble, we coaches eh too good because dey doh get de training and support ah de TTFF.  Now de TD saying he aim tuh fix dat by having local coaches attend courses, and seminars and getting as many certs as possible.

I dont think Anton getting d eposition ah understudy necessarily menas dat he go be de next ead coach ah T&T national team.

I really hope dat eh happening.  I would like tuh see de man with all he knowledge be involved in the training of coaches.

We go see how it all plays out.

Peace.

Offline elan

• Go On ......Get In There!!!!!!!!
  • Hero Warrior
  • WaRRioR fOr LiFe!!!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 03, 2006, 10:07:42 AM »
ok I here what you say truetrini.     
<a href="https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">https://www.youtube.com/v/blUSVALW_Z4</a>

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 03, 2006, 10:10:02 AM »
big up sam ah like how yuh understand our point of view but for dat stupid ass truetrini he go saty ingnorant and block head. boy go back to abc ketch ah crab en yuh dunce waste ah sperm.

truetrini

« Reply #126 on: February 03, 2006, 10:12:20 AM »
big up sam ah like how yuh understand our point of view but for dat stupid ass truetrini he go saty ingnorant and block head. boy go back to abc ketch ah crab en yuh dunce waste ah sperm.

You and Sam jes like Bush and Cheney and Rumfeld and dem.

me eh frain n one ah allyuh.  Allyuh feel allyuh could bully me into jes taking whatever allyuh say as gospel an d when I ask questions allyuh cyar answer dem?

steups.

Keep going.  Ah see you and Sam take ah class on how tuh win frens and influence others.

Big up.

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: February 03, 2006, 10:23:36 AM »
big up too truetrini

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: February 03, 2006, 10:40:34 AM »
Lord have mercy... what a bunch of WHINING BIT*HES???

If this kind of sentiment is indicative of what prevails in T&T football, then heaven help you all. Because you all come across as something cancerous, fighting against and destroying itself.

Players fighting down coaches. Coaches fighting down players. And de fans... :rotfl:, a bunch of jokers, whining bit*hes, who fighting down each other. Soca Warriors vs. Chutney Soca Warriors... Make up your minds... UNITE!!!

1 world cup and out for you all. Keep it up and see.

BIG UP USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 10:45:52 AM by Green Beret »
Find Out If You Have What It Takes To Earn The Green Beret.

truetrini

« Reply #129 on: February 03, 2006, 10:45:33 AM »

If this kind of sentiment is indicative of what prevails in T&T football, then heaven help you all. Because you all come across as something cancerous, fighting against and destroying itself.

Players fighting down coaches. Coaches fighting down players. And de fans... :rotfl:, a bunch of jokers, whining bit*hes, who fighting down each other.

dont get your panties in a bunch!

we may fight each other but that gives you no right to push your head in OUR business.

USA is a good team, but when we use words to fight here you people are dropping bombs and fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan..looking for weapons of mass disappearance.

Back off fool!

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: February 03, 2006, 10:50:11 AM »

Players fighting down coaches. Coaches fighting down players. And de fans... :rotfl:, a bunch of jokers, whining bit*hes, who fighting down each other.

dont get your panties in a bunch!

we may fight each other but that gives you no right to push your head in OUR business.

USA is a good team, but when we use words to fight here you people are dropping bombs and fighting in Iraq and Afghanistan..looking for weapons of mass disappearance.

Back off fool!

Yeah, the whole world knows that we dropping bombs in Iraq. Not only in Iraq. But you DIVIDED fools setting them off on your own people in POS and St. James. Your soldiers kidnapping and killing your own. So we not so different... are we???

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: February 03, 2006, 10:54:07 AM »
doc .i will tell you judah hernandez..makan hislop...dean logan ..fabien lewis ...atiba mcnight..mbwana johnson....kareem joseph.....these are some of the players that should have been selected for that camp....if yuh did not know the average age of our current national team is 29..we not giving the youngsters a chance...we will be the oldest team at the world cup in terms of average age per player...take of allyu blinders ras

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #132 on: February 03, 2006, 10:55:16 AM »
From the fellas who attended, I have a question for you. Who among those who did not make the cut, in your opinion should have? Give us some names please! :-\

Yes, ah back again! Alyuh feel ah did done with alyuh. Let me set this truetrini man straight ras. Truetrini, let we go!! Ah want yuh to answer meh question 1 by 1 eh and each one. If yuh cah do that then we cannot have a conversation.

(1) Why do you believe that Anton is not like his father Alvin?
(2) What sources do you have to back up and say that Alvin is a fair coach?
(3) Yuh mention that yuh was not no big footballer. Fair enough, neither am i, but i am around real footballers, football teams and i play ball mehself. My question is, why you back Alvin so if yuh is not really a baller or around the football seen? ???
(4) As i mentioned earlier, i like this article ras because it is very very true in many ways. Now we see how many men it had on here talking bad about brian and anton. Not as a person but as coaches! I also noticed that the person who wrote this article did not bad talk any player and praised Leo for his services. Now, would you not think that this man just have a problem with anton and brian or do you think that this man is just sour because he aint get pick?
(5) This boy ponnoxx mention thing south vs north thing. Ah did not  really like that eh at first. i from d east and does support real ballers from around d country. But, ah stop and think about it. For real for real, where d south men and tobago men on we national team? I could count only 3.....Dwight, Cyd and Atiba Charles. Do you or do you not think that there might even be an issue of friend thing still going on as we continue to see anton bring in more north men to join d squad. I would like to see my boy Kwame Wilshire on that team ras. I want to see d ever hard working Sean Copper on that team. But Leo knows best and he is a boss.

Let me answer your questions:

1.  I do not know if he is like his father...I have already said so.  I have been asking you and everyone what he had done to earn that reputation.  Noone has yet answered me.  I had also said that I dont know the man at all.  So if you and anyone else has info, please tell me how he is like his dad, and why he is a nasty, badminded person. 

2.  I do not think there is ANYTHING fait about Alvin Corneal..I idslike him immensely.

3.   Please show me anywhere in any of my posts where Ihave backed alvin Corneal.  I do NOT like the man, I think he is very bad for T&T football.  I have never made any statements backing ALVIN cORNEAL.  sHOW ME WHERE i DID OR WHERE I EVER DID!

4,  I agree with what you said.  Now I am asking again, what part did the Dutchman Wim have in the team selection?  Ultimately, Beenie will make the decision.  I akso said I do not doubt that there has been favouritism in the past in T&T football.  Jack warner personally destroyed the international careers of many footballers.  He even fired a coach who dropped his son..of course there has been favouritism.  Add the Dutchman and Lincln Phillips to the mix too if you or the writer or anyone else feels that there was favouritism in the selection process.  Alvin Corneal had i the past chosen players with links to Fatima or his traing school over more talented players.  so again i dont like the man and acknowledge that there has been favouritism in T&T football.

5.  I do not beleive that Anton has the power to add anyone to the National team!  I believe that Beenie is sresponsible for who makes the team.   you allude that Anton continues to bring in more North men into the team...then say that Leo knows best and he is the boss.  with that I done.  Leo is de boss or is it Anton.  Listen anton jes get in de mix...he was involved in the screening of fringe players.

Beenie is the person whio made statements about the PFL not being up to standard and he obvioulsy focues his view on the overseas players.

Thanks, ah hope ah answer yuh questions.

I wish someone will answer mine instead ah calling me all kinda names.

Aye, ah make two mistakes. ah mention Alvin name instead of Anton name with question 2 and 3. My bad!! Now answer them but leave out Alvin out of it.

Next thing, yuh say this concerning Anton, "As for his successes I doh think he has been very successful, but name one national coach apart from bertille and gally who had much success nah."

Exactly breds, he not successful but they have him picking men to carry for Leo. He not successful but they have him under Leo and runnings things down in Trinidad. We cah think about a coach that was more successful than Gally and Bertile but yet still we giving the job to a local man like Anton and stink dred, dutty heart brian

Beenie makes the final decisions, but yuh know that is Anton and them fellas who recommending men to him? That is meh point ras....they trying to give certain men exposure ras. Leo not in the country long enough to actually go around and watch nuff men for heself. He get a short period of time to work with the team and did wonders. He depending on people in the TTFF to refer players to him to take a look at them. Is leo who give Latas the OK to play for the national team after being referred by the TTFF.

Ah feel this is the last time i responding to you because you getting carried away and seems to know what exactly going on in Trinidad football ras. It have men who behind the seens. Who knows exactly what going on.

ONCE AGAIN, FLEX...THANKS FOR PUTTING THIS UP AND CAN YOU TRY TO GET IT IN THE PAPERS FOR MORE EXPOSURE OF THEM FELLAS?
« Last Edit: February 03, 2006, 10:59:44 AM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #133 on: February 03, 2006, 10:57:19 AM »
[Iraq and Afghanistan..looking for weapons of mass disappearance.
Back off fool!

ah like that weapons of mass disappearance  :rotfl:
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: February 03, 2006, 11:01:33 AM »
hahahahahaha.truetrini u is d man dred fleck dat ah like yuh . in the camp held for the christmas break,for me who was there honestly 2 players that are currently on the squad now deserved their pick which is osei telesford and kevon neaves but the rest nah man... dean logan , teba mcnight, mahkan hislop and mbwana johnson were great in the game and ah mean noriega, julius and darrell were'nt up to par  during that game not taking away anything from them, so thats my point....were they called up because of good previous perfomances?

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #135 on: February 03, 2006, 11:04:38 AM »
i forgot to mention judah hernandez also good lad

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: February 03, 2006, 11:05:11 AM »
we need men on this forum like kingman,trininfinte and the guys who logical ,objective and fair.....i was in the two day camp ....so truetrini...i know what going on.....if yuh did not know...i doh want to make it none..but i played u17 world cup qualifier in elsalvador..lookloy...,u20....granville drop meh....i played u23...against the germans under simoes and clayton morris...and i play in the sugar bowl in st.kitts under clayton morris and amongst some of the present world cup bound players before i decide to come to the us and further  meh studies along with palying ball...so every thing i say is coming from a players point of view....not looking for sympathy or anything...scene

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: February 03, 2006, 11:06:37 AM »
hahahahahaha.truetrini u is d man dred fleck dat ah like yuh . in the camp held for the christmas break,for me who was there honestly 2 players that are currently on the squad now deserved their pick which is osei telesford and kevon neaves but the rest nah man... dean logan , teba mcnight, mahkan hislop and mbwana johnson were great in the game and ah mean noriega, julius and darrell were'nt up to par  during that game not taking away anything from them, so thats my point....were they called up because of good previous perfomances?

:rotfl: :rotfl: Oh Sh!t, look, an American jump in "de pelau" and they kissing and making up. That's what I am talking about, UNITE and discuss, debate, not degrade and belittle.

Now do you think you could "play nice" True Trini?  :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #138 on: February 03, 2006, 11:15:58 AM »

:rotfl: :rotfl: Oh Sh!t, look, an American jump in "de pelau" and they kissing and making up. That's what I am talking about, UNITE and discuss, debate, not degrade and belittle.

Now do you think you could "play nice" True Trini?  :rotfl:

fella I spend 20 years in de US military...ask Rummy and Bushie tuh play nice..leave we trinis alone.

As fuh de pelau...yuh want some ent?

ask Mary..ah give she ah nice pot spoon last night.

Offline Green Beret

• Jr. Warrior
  • Army Of One
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: February 03, 2006, 11:26:26 AM »

fella I spend 20 years in de US military...ask Rummy and Bushie tuh play nice..leave we trinis alone.

Then why don't you take your "retired military" ass to a military or UN forum and leave the football forum to footballers, like Kingman, Shooter and Brudekeros? :rotfl:

By the way, Mary said it was a tea spoon. You exaggerate on the size.  :rotfl:

truetrini

« Reply #140 on: February 03, 2006, 11:30:17 AM »

Then why don't you take your "retired military" ass to a military or UN forum and leave the football forum to footballers, like Kingman, Shooter and Brudekeros? :rotfl:

By the way, Mary said it was a tea spoon. You exaggerate on the size.  :rotfl:

Naturally she feel so.....look at de size ah she cavern.....!

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: February 03, 2006, 01:44:02 PM »
truetrini yuh  brighten  meh day yes yuh good ......with all the talk we throwing for each other is one love still.....doh matter what i made a contribtion  to trinidad football both locally and on the international stage  in the college league and with the national team....if  d national team needs meh service i will give it...they know where i is... but not for anton and brian ...sorry though and many balllers share this same sentiment with me

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: February 04, 2006, 05:24:12 AM »
Truetrini, them names yuh calling me eh know who is that...

Secondly, as I said, de man come out in de open and said something, nothing wrong with that. Everbody have they own opinion.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

truetrini

« Reply #143 on: February 04, 2006, 07:47:59 AM »
Truetrini, them names yuh calling me eh know who is that...

Secondly, as I said, de man come out in de open and said something, nothing wrong with that. Everbody have they own opinion.

yuh call me facking ignorant and stupid...and yuh was wrong.

anton ad brian williams eh do nutten wrong.

dey had 8 scouts...and each ah dem had 1 vote.  yuh join in with some now come assholes who vex dey and dey frens eh get pick in undermininh a good attempt by de TD tuh get a team prepared.

besides, i was not defending anton noe brian.  all i do is ask dese jackasses, tuh give me examples ah what dese 2 coaches do and fuh hours and now days dey cyar say nutten but cuss me!

All I have to say is Truetrini yuh really prove to me that yuh is ignorant and facking stupid. You living in foreign and still doubting man who was the at the camp, I feel Anton is your long lost father. You moving like de TTFF themselves where man cant give they opinion.

For once yuh getting men who was at training camps getting a chance to give they honest opinion and man still getting horras. De man say he dont expect to get pick, but just a fair chance, wha wrong with that.

Brian Williams and Anton Corneal didnot give some players the right evaluation, it seems the final team was picked even before the camp started. I here this from many players who was there to, if you going and do a camp atleast make it fair nah.

As Lincoln himself said from Flex interview:
It is difficult to rank so early in the screening process. The player selections were actually the job of the coaches and evaluators. I provided some input.

Now who was talking shit?

De fact is no damn team was already picked.  In fact Anton had only one vote and i not sure if Williams was dey.  Yuh quick tuh quote part ah de TD coach, but if yuh read he full interview..is 8 coaches/scouts and all ah dem nearly had de exact picks.

Steups.

haul yuh asss, is me yuh have ax tuh grind with because yuh feel ah f**k yuh man up.  but ah done explain dat..if day explanation, which is de trute, eh good enough fuh all..den f**k off.

I eh give ah f**k.

« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 07:54:29 AM by truetrini »

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: February 04, 2006, 01:55:35 PM »
Well Trurtrini if yuh vex yuh vex, fack you and fack Anton... ah try to wine it down a little and yuh still barking, so hall yuh ass then... yuh what meh to begg yuh.. You might not be stupid, but yuh ignorant to the point what many is trying to bring accross... you expecting man to bite they tongue, players who was at the camp expressing they views, you was not there, and Lincoln cannot over see everything.

Anton is ah bias ass.... that will never change. And even if it had 8 scouts, this is Trinidad bro, anything can happy, man could still get favoured. Anotn want to be part of everything and he is not a fair person, suprisingly Brain too.
« Last Edit: February 04, 2006, 02:14:36 PM by Flex »
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

dtruth does offend

« Reply #145 on: February 21, 2006, 01:30:56 PM »
wahhhhh this article cause real backanal wee
well, dey say d truth does really offend
ah guess it did
who r dese characters bawling down de place so and why people trying to say it doh have baisness?
is this article true?
people, let we just rally around d team and stop trying to play coach and mr know it all nah.
« Last Edit: February 21, 2006, 01:34:00 PM by dtruth does offend »

1]; } ?>