April 22, 2024, 07:04:33 PM

Author Topic: anyone have de score of tnt vs FIU in miami???  (Read 6902 times)

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
anyone have de score of tnt vs FIU in miami???
« on: February 03, 2006, 04:46:41 PM »
eh heh...waz de score??  anyone saw de game ??...gi we someting ...tnt tnt tnt
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
tnt vz FIU in miami waz de score ???
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2006, 04:53:41 PM »
any info ??

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: anyone have de score of tnt vs FIU in miami???
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2006, 04:56:34 PM »
dey said 3.30 pm.....sorry bot posting this twice...like ah going off

Offline cm103

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2006, 05:03:05 PM »
dat was today? I work at FIU and dey didn't even mention dat online or on campus when I was there today.

Really thought the game was tomorrow afternoon.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2006, 06:01:06 PM »
TnT 1 FIU 0

This computer is not working properly I will give my snynopsis when i get home.

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2006, 09:27:24 PM »
TnT 1 FIU 0

This computer is not working properly I will give my snynopsis when i get home.

Thanks. Go warriors.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2006, 09:42:07 PM »
Damn i just typed up this long as review and then when i hit post i get an error, and I aint doing it all over again.
real short version:
The team played with very little engery especially the young guys trying to impress Beenie.
Neaves and Roberts were most guilty of this.
Gry played pretty well at right back in the first half lost of up field runs, taking on the 'college' defenders one on one. Left some spaces in the back when he did not always get back.
Back four had lots of space and room so it was easy for Noreiga and Henry when the collected the ball, Noreiga does have that rookie look to him.
Julius James looked, decent, small, looks like a good college player.
McFarlane looks heavy and slow.
Baptise seems to play with the a bit of enery, the goal was as a result of his work getting into the box and passing off the ball, after tackeling a man on the line and keeping the ball in bounds.
Telsford looked pretty good, nice runs, pass and energy, does not look like college player.
The FIU kid looks more like a 10.4 sprinter than a footballer.

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2006, 09:53:03 PM »
Forgive me if I missed it but who scored the goal?
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2006, 09:54:02 PM »
Fellas I was there at de game.It had a nice crowd although de atmosphere reminded me of a college league game in trini.Men who ain't see men in ah long time  greating each other like old boys and men talking and cracking jokes right through de game.
To de game itself it ended up 1 - 0 for us but it was'nt anything special at all.At time even pretty boring.We scored in de second half and ah believe it was Wolfe.To tell you de trute it had so many new faces and being away from Trini it was difficult to recognise the home base players except those on de national team like Whittley and Gray.De standard was VERY poor,probable a college level and to be fair to us we had mainly a college team out there.And Although some of those guys look comfortable, forumites dey ain't ready yet.
Realistically I doh see any new face from dis bunch making de team.
Our defenders were'nt really pressured other dan fellow Trini Carron Williams playing for FIU because the FIU team dropped to there half of the field when they lost the ball.Noriega,Henry.Gray  and de others had loads of time to play the ball and looked decent with the exception of Gray who at times looked less experience than any one else on de field.So not only BSC have a step child.
As I said I did not recognise all the players but a  certain player caught my attention a dread who replaced Rougier in center midfield no one around me seem to know his name but he looked pretty decent with his one touch passes 9 out of 10 accurate and his aggression.Someone told me they believe he's a college player up here.
Trinidad had about 65% of ball possession but lacked ideas,creativity and imagination when on the ball.Let me say something here before I forget,most of those players did absolutely nothing when they did'nt have the ball,when I say nothing ah mean NOTHING.
Ah cyar rate de players because ah doh know these faces but from those ah know :
 Rougier had a decent game playing dat central midfield role but his job was made more difficult because men won't moving of the ball.Came off at de half
.Cyd Gray,well fellas ah dunno what to say about dis guy.He looks alright at times and shitty most times.To make it worst dey had him playing LEFT BACK in de 2nd half.Most of FIU's meaningful attacks came on his side in de 2nd half.
Spann nothing special just decent
Whittley try to spread de ball around and get guys involve,decent game.
Not one of the forwards looked good and none of them going World Cup.
Noriega is a nice player but not ready to take over from any one in central defence in de squad  Dog,Lawrence,Cox and Sancho.
Henry looked allright too but Noriega was better.
Ah know we still have spots up for grabs but if is any new face from this group it will be Noriega.Old face ...well the jury still out on Rougier.De dread who played midfield I'll try and find out who he is.
We'll see what happens in de next few days dey play again on Sunday at 1:00pm.
ps someone just toldl me de dread is Baptiste.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2006, 10:18:04 PM »
As I said I did not recognise all the players but a  certain player caught my attention a dread who replaced Rougier in center midfield no one around me seem to know his name but he looked pretty decent with his one touch passes 9 out of 10 accurate and his aggression.Someone told me they believe he's a college player up here.

His name is Osei Telesford, but to me, he didn't do anything special. However, Kevon Neaves showed some deft touches but his crosses let him down.

Ah know we still have spots up for grabs but if is any new face from this group it will be Noriega.
I find that Nigel Henry played his role rather well. Noriega on the other hand was mostly boom kicking de ball out. He wasn't using the space that was given to him.

Cyd Gray,well fellas ah dunno what to say about dis guy.He looks alright at times and shitty most times.To make it worst dey had him playing LEFT BACK in de 2nd half.Most of FIU's meaningful attacks came on his side in de 2nd half.
Seems a bit harsh. He made one or two bad passes and did not cross well, but he was constantly overlapping and was linking up well with Silvio.
The Conquering Lion of Judah shall break every chain.

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 03, 2006, 10:23:31 PM »
Thats  game was against a college team that was a training game no need to play hard etc.  Royal i guess you did not see the bahrain and mexico game because cyd gray was a rock
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 03, 2006, 10:25:11 PM »
As I said I did not recognise all the players but a  certain player caught my attention a dread who replaced Rougier in center midfield no one around me seem to know his name but he looked pretty decent with his one touch passes 9 out of 10 accurate and his aggression.Someone told me they believe he's a college player up here.

His name is Osei Telesford, but to me, he didn't do anything special. However, Kevon Neaves showed some deft touches but his crosses let him down.

Ah know we still have spots up for grabs but if is any new face from this group it will be Noriega.
I find that Nigel Henry played his role rather well. Noriega on the other hand was mostly boom kicking de ball out. He wasn't using the space that was given to him.

Cyd Gray,well fellas ah dunno what to say about dis guy.He looks alright at times and shitty most times.To make it worst dey had him playing LEFT BACK in de 2nd half.Most of FIU's meaningful attacks came on his side in de 2nd half.
Seems a bit harsh. He made one or two bad passes and did not cross well, but he was constantly overlapping and was linking up well with Silvio.

how did our strikers play tallman
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Trinimassive

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 03, 2006, 10:40:54 PM »
Thats  game was against a college team that was a training game no need to play hard etc.  Royal i guess you did not see the bahrain and mexico game because cyd gray was a rock

If yuh trying to force yourself into a world cup team you have to show up and play hard whether it's training or a game. Yuh think the American team have that mentality during training? Sometimes we as trinis are just too laid back.

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 03, 2006, 10:43:06 PM »

In the first half, it looked to me like we were playing with a lone striker which happened to be Errol McFarlane. From de time yuh see him, yuh know someting eh looking right. Ah mean, me eh know what is de man usual weight, but he look HEAVY, which in turn made him look clumsy. He had nice ball control and got a few shots off, but didn't really show any form.

In de second half, Anthony Wolfe came on and immediately added some urgency to de attack. He was rewarded with game's lone goal after some excellent work by Kerry Baptiste on the right wing. He also took the free kicks that were in and around de 18-yard box. Kevon Neaves who was playing up front on de left side was proving to be a handful for the FIU defenders, but he just didn't provide good crosses and he looked slow.

Overall I was surprised that our college players did not play with intensity, but it could be any number of things; lack of familiarity with one another, nervousness, playing at the level of the opposition etc. Darryl Roberts for instance played timidly, like he was unsure how to assert himself.

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 03, 2006, 11:03:13 PM »
Any pics???

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2006, 11:44:47 PM »
anyone have fotos from the game

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2006, 11:57:19 PM »
Royal:
 I have to disagree about Cray, I think he played well, overlapped well and defended well, just needed better crosses and to get back to his spot after the play breaks down.

Tallman:
I have to disagree about Neaves, he does have touches but, he did not seem to want to get into the game at all, and somewhat unwilling to take on defenders.

oh and I think Telsford had a pretty good game, best of the college boys I think, I could see him making the final training squad at least, might not happen because he is in college though.

some smallies from FIU did make it down to the game, very nice treat.  ;D

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2006, 05:30:07 AM »
Who impress allyuh. ? I mean who allyuh feel go make the final training.

Did Carron Williams look good.

Are u guys going to the next game today.
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline davyjenny

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2006, 06:14:01 AM »
o.k. ready straight to the point, leo eh really like what he see from those
fellas so far, Kevon Neaves was his hopeful.Took very long to settle down until late in second half reason being because he is left footed which is some kinda balance on the that side of the field. Noreiga is also a thought
but leo still ain't that sure bout he,if they get maybe one player from
this camp it's worth it but these guys are not on his list.

This camp is the last of the lot no more tryouts.

The difference between the possible and
the impossible lies in a person determination

Offline samo

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 04, 2006, 08:04:52 AM »
thanx for the reports..

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 04, 2006, 08:17:03 AM »

In the first half, it looked to me like we were playing with a lone striker which happened to be Errol McFarlane. From de time yuh see him, yuh know someting eh looking right. Ah mean, me eh know what is de man usual weight, but he look HEAVY, which in turn made him look clumsy. He had nice ball control and got a few shots off, but didn't really show any form.

In de second half, Anthony Wolfe came on and immediately added some urgency to de attack. He was rewarded with game's lone goal after some excellent work by Kerry Baptiste on the right wing. He also took the free kicks that were in and around de 18-yard box. Kevon Neaves who was playing up front on de left side was proving to be a handful for the FIU defenders, but he just didn't provide good crosses and he looked slow.

Overall I was surprised that our college players did not play with intensity, but it could be any number of things; lack of familiarity with one another, nervousness, playing at the level of the opposition etc. Darryl Roberts for instance played timidly, like he was unsure how to assert himself.

Well their season is over so some them guys must be a bit rusty also. So who you think neaves could make that left wing .

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 04, 2006, 09:09:19 AM »
Fellas I was there at de game.It had a nice crowd although de atmosphere reminded me of a college league game in trini.Men who ain't see men in ah long time  greating each other like old boys and men talking and cracking jokes right through de game.
To de game itself it ended up 1 - 0 for us but it was'nt anything special at all.At time even pretty boring.We scored in de second half and ah believe it was Wolfe.To tell you de trute it had so many new faces and being away from Trini it was difficult to recognise the home base players except those on de national team like Whittley and Gray.De standard was VERY poor,probable a college level and to be fair to us we had mainly a college team out there.And Although some of those guys look comfortable, forumites dey ain't ready yet.
Realistically I doh see any new face from dis bunch making de team.
Our defenders were'nt really pressured other dan fellow Trini Carron Williams playing for FIU because the FIU team dropped to there half of the field when they lost the ball.Noriega,Henry.Gray  and de others had loads of time to play the ball and looked decent with the exception of Gray who at times looked less experience than any one else on de field.So not only BSC have a step child.
As I said I did not recognise all the players but a  certain player caught my attention a dread who replaced Rougier in center midfield no one around me seem to know his name but he looked pretty decent with his one touch passes 9 out of 10 accurate and his aggression.Someone told me they believe he's a college player up here.
Trinidad had about 65% of ball possession but lacked ideas,creativity and imagination when on the ball.Let me say something here before I forget,most of those players did absolutely nothing when they did'nt have the ball,when I say nothing ah mean NOTHING.
Ah cyar rate de players because ah doh know these faces but from those ah know :
 Rougier had a decent game playing dat central midfield role but his job was made more difficult because men won't moving of the ball.Came off at de half
.Cyd Gray,well fellas ah dunno what to say about dis guy.He looks alright at times and shitty most times.To make it worst dey had him playing LEFT BACK in de 2nd half.Most of FIU's meaningful attacks came on his side in de 2nd half.
Spann nothing special just decent
Whittley try to spread de ball around and get guys involve,decent game.
Not one of the forwards looked good and none of them going World Cup.
Noriega is a nice player but not ready to take over from any one in central defence in de squad  Dog,Lawrence,Cox and Sancho.
Ah know we still have spots up for grabs but if is any new face from this group it will be Noriega.Old face ...well the jury still out on Rougier.De dread who played midfield I'll try and find out who he is.
We'll see what happens in de next few days dey play again on Sunday at 1:00pm.

:-[

fabio

« Reply #22 on: February 04, 2006, 09:16:21 AM »
ah wah somone to tell me why d ass we beat a college team 1-0 preparation for the world cup. that real poor ras. i so shame right now. ah know some of alyuh trini go want to defend them eh because ah doh like t hear d truth. we had plenty men who play during the world cup qualifiers and we win 1-0??? :o OH MY GOD!!!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #23 on: February 04, 2006, 09:19:58 AM »
alyuh serious? d score was 1-0. Beenie man probably real screwing on that. ah real sorry for beenie man ras. he went on men word and men aint deliver. america just destroy norway second team 5-0. what alyuh have to say about that ras? ???

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 04, 2006, 09:20:29 AM »
ah wah somone to tell me why d ass we beat a college team 1-0 preparation for the world cup. that real poor ras. i so shame right now. ah know some of alyuh trini go want to defend them eh because ah doh like t hear d truth. we had plenty men who play during the world cup qualifiers and we win 1-0??? :o OH MY GOD!!!! YOU HAVE TO BE KIDDING ME!!!!

it is a training game not a friendly

Offline Tallman

• Administrator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 04, 2006, 09:29:22 AM »
The game was not in preparation for the World Cup. It was a game to see who has what. It barely different from playing 11 vs 11 amongst ourselves. FIU did not score so the defense did their job. When you look at our attack, we had McFarlane who last played fuh T&T in Nov 2004, Wolfe who didn't play in a WCQ, Neaves who has never played fuh de senior team.

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 04, 2006, 09:36:46 AM »
De Cyd Gray I believe Mr MC and Tallman talking about is de 1st Half Cyd Gray.I guess he is one of de 15 dat Beenieman say he have already because he was switch in de 2nd Half to left back and played aweful in my opinion,very tentative and refuse to use the space in front of him.Telesford as Tallman told me who de dread was, was simple but useful but more in de mold of Boucard... simple short passes,a few diagonal balls to the flanks and he was instrumental in de goal.Where he is different than Boucard is in his aggression to win de ball back.I expect to here more about dis yute.

fabio

« Reply #27 on: February 04, 2006, 09:41:23 AM »
Tallman, you is ah real kool fella......genuine and positive. ah never met yuh eh but just from hearing yuh talk nah. but meh point is this ras, we preparing for a world cup and up to know we aint know who is who? we shoulda done have a 30-35 man squad in camp and doing the same thing USA and Mexico doing.

Another thing, our team did feel men like Anthony Rogi, Atiba Charles, Spann, Aurtis just to name a few. These men play for trinidad many times and more so during the world cup qualifiers. We cah make no excuses for this one man. Unacceptable!! That is ah college team. After all, ent real man does fight down d college league and say how it is shit football and easy standard. Me aint saying you in particular tallman but real men does do it. But this one unacceptable Tallest...1-0 to a FIU team. I doh care if it is get to know who is who. That really poor ras. We had too much talent and experience out on the field of play for that to happen. OR DID WE?

Offline royal

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: February 04, 2006, 09:57:54 AM »
Fabio dat score would have been unacceptable to me too if I did'nt see de game.It was like a college game more dan ah international.I agree we had a few experience men but ah doh tink dey were all on de field together at any one time.Beenieman was mainly looking at de college and home base players  more dan de establish men like Whittley ,Spann etc.

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: February 04, 2006, 10:10:11 AM »
i agree with fabio.....why....because it make it clear to the guys who feel we was bashing the selection by anton corneal and brian williams of the ballers who was on show...exactly some of the stats i read on the ballers is the same way them guys showed in the training sessions over the christmas ....but truetrini doh want to listen.....corneal gettting what he deserve it had much better ballers who should have been there and many guys views on this game would have been different....jus how you guys giving us stats on the ballers showing.....we have o understand that because you guys were there.....but when we who was in the sessions home talk about it because we was there truetrini and he gang of unrealistc,,egotistical,,,and men in denial crew doh want to listen.....huh we will become jus like jamaica,,,

1]; } ?>