April 19, 2024, 02:23:25 AM

Author Topic: Ivory coast come out for real Boy!!!!  (Read 2181 times)

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
  • Truthfulness is brighter than the light of the sun
    • View Profile
Ivory coast come out for real Boy!!!!
« on: February 07, 2006, 08:42:16 AM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/4683462.stm

look dey beatin' Nigeria too 1-0...like dey go win the cup.

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Ivory coast come out for real Boy!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2006, 08:57:57 AM »
well dey did it 1-0 full time.. Drougba definitely a name everybody goh be familiar with when world cup done.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2006, 09:01:26 AM »
lookin like dem an not gahna go be d suprise in germany

usa breathes a collective sigh of relief
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2006, 09:10:05 AM »
WELL DONE DROGBA !!!!!
 :applause: :challenge: :applause: :challenge: :applause: :challenge: :applause: :challenge: :applause: :challenge: :applause: :challenge:
Keep sending home "Big Sides"one by one. Shut up people talkin nonsense bout what "right" team and "wrong" from Africa make it to world cup. Hopefully people start givin u and Ivory Caost allyuh props now.   
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 09:12:57 AM by SOBRIQUET »
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 07, 2006, 09:59:28 AM »
Not a bad game, very even in my books. very little space for anybody because both teams fit, speed for days and well organized.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 07, 2006, 10:41:29 AM »
Big Team!  I hope they win the African Nations Cup.  I looking to go and see them play against Argentina. 
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 10:48:36 AM by Jahyouth »

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 07, 2006, 10:54:58 AM »
So Jay Jay Okocha is going to retire from internation football. It would have been nice for him to go out as a champ but he had a great career playing for nigeria. I will never forget the supereagles in 1994 and 1998. They played great in 1994 and almost beat Italy. They also topped their group in 1998 and beat Spain. By the way congrats to Ivory Coast and go IVORIANIZATION Senegal if you play them in the final. If you play Egypt well you know your cut ass book.

I am starting to ask my question if Nigeria will ever win the Nations Cup again since other teams are starting to develop football in Africa. A country of + 100 million people. The most populated black country in the world. An African powerhouse when it comes to football. Untapped talent but they are nulled by corruption. Made the semi finals for the last three ANC tournaments but only 2 African Titles to show for it in their history.Imagine football is starting to develop in east africa and those countries can make a name for themselves in the near future. Smaller countries are making a name for themselves. I take this as insight for someday Trinidad will take the reign from Usa and Mexico in concacaf.
« Last Edit: February 07, 2006, 11:03:08 AM by skins »

TrinInfinite

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2006, 11:21:42 AM »
So Jay Jay Okocha is going to retire from internation football. It would have been nice for him to go out as a champ but he had a great career playing for nigeria. I will never forget the supereagles in 1994 and 1998. They played great in 1994 and almost beat Italy. They also topped their group in 1998 and beat Spain. By the way congrats to Ivory Coast and go IVORIANIZATION Senegal if you play them in the final. If you play Egypt well you know your cut ass book.

I am starting to ask my question if Nigeria will ever win the Nations Cup again since other teams are starting to develop football in Africa. A country of + 100 million people. The most populated black country in the world. An African powerhouse when it comes to football. Untapped talent but they are nulled by corruption. Made the semi finals for the last three ANC tournaments but only 2 African Titles to show for it in their history.Imagine football is starting to develop in east africa and those countries can make a name for themselves in the near future. Smaller countries are making a name for themselves. I take this as insight for someday Trinidad will take the reign from Usa and Mexico in concacaf.

however there is a problem wit nigeria, my former professor and friend who has his phd in politics, namely african politics and use to work closely with the nigerian govt revealed to me that the bess are not selected for the team, dey come from north nigeria and from a few tribes from the hausa and fulani, the yoruba and ibo players who produce many good players are often left out bc of political reasons, i also studied dis in african politics, dis means the team ur seeing is definately not the bess nigerian team, dey dont scour the land for the bess players, dey are all from the ruling tribes of hausa and fulani, which are muslim and occupy the north of nigeria

Offline morvant

• warrior nation member
  • Hero Warrior
  • malick till i die
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2006, 11:24:22 AM »
hmmmmmmm just like trini all de best players are from the dominant tribe of malick in a village called morvant ;D
"Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?"

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2006, 11:25:17 AM »

however there is a problem wit nigeria, my former professor and friend who has his phd in politics, namely african politics and use to work closely with the nigerian govt revealed to me that the bess are not selected for the team, dey come from north nigeria and from a few tribes from the hausa and fulani, the yoruba and ibo players who produce many good players are often left out bc of political reasons, i also studied dis in african politics, dis means the team ur seeing is definately not the bess nigerian team, dey dont scour the land for the bess players, dey are all from the ruling tribes of hausa and fulani, which are muslim and occupy the north of nigeria

Yeah so I've heard as well.....but who knows who to believe
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

Offline kounty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2006, 12:42:11 PM »
that doh really nullify the fact that the continent on a whole improve by leaps and bounds, when you have teamS that could beat Cameroon now was unthinkable about 7 yrs back.  And right now Cameroon ent no shabby team.
skins I agree and hope too in the near future we will be putting regular cut arses on Mex and USA....costa rica seem to be closer to that stage tho.

1]; } ?>