Yeah daiz it.... love that car... is one ah meh dream car  ;D

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Cars
« Reply #121 on: March 30, 2009, 03:14:20 PM »

Ford GT40???

Yeah I think you got it.

All I seein is  a kit car...the tailights on the the 'new' ford GT and the old gt40 didnt have all dem setta ugly louvere lights in the rear .....and what de ass is dat ting on de roof..a zit?

dat car is some kinda shit kit version of both cars,,,, basically is a potong
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline E-man

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
  • Support all Warriors. Red, White and Blacklisted.
    • View Profile
    • T&T Football History
« Reply #122 on: March 30, 2009, 08:05:47 PM »

Ford GT40???

Yeah I think you got it.

All I seein is  a kit car...the tailights on the the 'new' ford GT and the old gt40 didnt have all dem setta ugly louvere lights in the rear .....and what de ass is dat ting on de roof..a zit?

the 'zit' is called a Gurney Bubble made for tall people like Dan Gurney who drove to victory at Le Mans in 1967 in a GT Mark IV.

here's another very similar to the one I saw:

« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:10:07 PM by E-man »

Offline WestCoast

• The obvious is that which is never seen until someone expresses it simply
  • Hero Warrior
  • "Let We Do What We Normally Does" :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: March 30, 2009, 08:09:51 PM »
look the shot of the rear - very ugry for a factory car............and it is a FORD so that explains everything.......
SHIT AUTO
« Last Edit: March 30, 2009, 08:43:08 PM by WestCoast »
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 30, 2009, 08:23:36 PM »

Ford GT40???

Yeah I think you got it.

the 'zit' is called a Gurney Bubble made for tall people like Dan Gurney who drove to victory at Le Mans in 1967 in a GT Mark IV.

here's another very similar to the one I saw:

yeah I am aware of the bubble but that massive pimple on top the car on the highway and the factory bubble look very diferent

either way I doubt very much think its factory.....but I'll sit by with my plate of crow and mayon just in case
Little known fact: The online transportation medium called Uber was pioneered in Trinidad & Tobago in the 1960's. It was originally called pullin bull.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 30, 2009, 08:34:24 PM »
yeah I am aware of the bubble but that massive pimple on top the car on the highway and the factory bubble look very diferent
maybe is for Kareem Abdul-Jabbar
Whatever you do, do it to the purpose; do it thoroughly, not superficially. Go to the bottom of things. Any thing half done, or half known, is in my mind, neither done nor known at all. Nay, worse, for it often misleads.
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 30, 2009, 10:27:09 PM »

either way I doubt very much think its factory.....but I'll sit by with my plate of crow and mayon just in case

Appears to be the same car as the one WC posted.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 31, 2009, 06:43:19 AM »
look the shot of the rear - very ugry for a factory car............and it is a FORD so that explains everything.......
SHIT AUTO

Henry Ford had that shit auto built when Enzo Ferrari backed out of selling Ferrari to Ford at the last minute. That shit auto then went on to whip Ferrari's ass 4 years in a row at LeMans after Ferrari had dominated the previous 6 years. It was a purpose built racer built in the 60's. The main design concerns were endurance, performance and beating Ferrari.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: March 31, 2009, 07:18:54 AM »
SHIT AUTO

Henry Ford had that shit auto built when Enzo Ferrari backed out of selling Ferrari to Ford at the last minute. That shit auto then went on to whip Ferrari's ass 4 years in a row at LeMans after Ferrari had dominated the previous 6 years. It was a purpose built racer built in the 60's. The main design concerns were endurance, performance and beating Ferrari.
how does that help the average man who buys a SHIT FORD
We owned a ford for 6 years...bought it brand new.....and we have a toyota for 18 years bought it brand new also
guess which vehicle had cost us about 5 times as much to keep going as the other, and that was even after we bought the 6 years extended warranty........you guessed it ;)
a fella i worked with at the time had similar problems with his same model of ford.
It is very amusing to see people OVERLOOK the problems with ford so that they can say they bought North American
« Last Edit: March 31, 2009, 07:27:29 AM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 31, 2009, 08:20:12 AM »
We owned a ford for 6 years...bought it brand new.....and we have a toyota for 18 years bought it brand new also
guess which vehicle had cost us about 5 times as much to keep going as the other, and that was even after we bought the 6 years extended warranty........you guessed it ;)
a fella i worked with at the time had similar problems with his same model of ford.
It is very amusing to see people OVERLOOK the problems with ford so that they can say they bought North American

So your experience 40 years ago means that the quality hasn't improved in the interim??  I bought an Explorer new 10 yrs ago and kept it until 2004 when I opted for a luxury sedan instead... didn't have one single problem with it in that 5 year period.  Nothing, outside of the typical oil change... one time even going 8000 miles between oil changes.

What I do find curious is your activity in this thread... conveniently overlooking the fact that you're being called out over here.

Offline grimm01

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 31, 2009, 09:01:02 AM »
SHIT AUTO

I was not talking bout everyday Ford cars, I was replying to your comment about the GT-40 being shit. That particular Ford vehicle was far from shit, it was a world beater.

I think the irony is that Ford could produce that but my mother Laser back in the day couldn't run for a few  months before going in for a "tune-up".

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 31, 2009, 12:56:28 PM »
SHIT AUTO

I was not talking bout everyday Ford cars, I was replying to your comment about the GT-40 being shit. That particular Ford vehicle was far from shit, it was a world beater.

I think the irony is that Ford could produce that but my mother Laser back in the day couldn't run for a few  months before going in for a "tune-up".
and people say their Trucks are good
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
Re: Oddball Cars from around the world
« Reply #133 on: May 06, 2009, 06:23:17 PM »
#10 decent
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Hot Cars Thread
« Reply #134 on: October 17, 2009, 07:36:44 PM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/A0Tgbom4lRo" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/A0Tgbom4lRo</a>

More info and great video here
http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do/Features/articleId=118933
« Last Edit: October 17, 2009, 07:39:29 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline WestCoast

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Hot Cars Thread
« Reply #135 on: October 18, 2009, 02:21:59 PM »
« Last Edit: October 18, 2009, 02:24:15 PM by WestCoast »
Lord Chesterfield
(1694 - 1773)

Offline trinindian

• Hero Warrior
  • Curried Wild Meat With Plenty Hot Pepper
    • View Profile
For the gear heads
« Reply #136 on: November 08, 2009, 03:43:45 PM »

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: For the gear heads
« Reply #137 on: November 08, 2009, 06:44:35 PM »
LAWWWWD!!!... ;D ;D

I need to rob some brinks truck oui....it eh right de kinda money some people have
Dat one with the marble floor is wicked mad....look like he convert a proper library to house 3 GM

and  my gord check dis Alpina CSL!!!!  :o :drool:..it MINT!!

still, dis one take de win in my book

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UxI5YFP3KWQ" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/UxI5YFP3KWQ</a>

Offline Dutty

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: November 12, 2009, 07:57:35 PM »

1]; } ?>