April 19, 2024, 06:03:41 PM

Author Topic: Why stars are stars....ah Algerian parder send meh dis  (Read 1311 times)

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Why stars are stars....ah Algerian parder send meh dis
« on: May 04, 2005, 08:15:44 AM »
the Star is in algeria

he's there to open 5 big centers of soccer.his native country
i hope you guys read in french.
here is the link
http://www.lebuteur.com/pdf/pdf-but-03052005/unec.pdf

Brahim

Headline  Translated: I say it Loud and Strong. I am proud to be algerian.

Doh he lives somewhere else, doh he plays for some-else, he still finds time to do the do. So how many stars we have again?

Offline maxg

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Why stars are stars....ah Algerian parder send meh dis
« Reply #1 on: May 04, 2005, 09:00:40 PM »
jus wanted to bump this up;
Awards are given every year to awardees, who eventually are forgotten, by awarders who are remembered across lifetimes.(maxg)

How many Kids in T&T will remember Stern John, as an Inspiration, long after he is gone? Inspirational & proud. Maybe I am to hard, but if I am not impressed, should I lie and say I am. Don't get me wrong, I know what winning awards is about, but after many years, all i can talk about is thee memory, and have a plaque or medal, or trophy, but did my winning benefit anyone, if I did not get the award, would the memory of my accomplishment be any less ? Would my contribution to the people I love be any more?
I will throw my thanks at will for those who do what they can, does that do a little and those who can do a lot, but whatever is done, and know it will be done for the benefit of those for whom I wish I could do more..

Buh say wha, Some wil give many thanks, and through that giving they will be remembered
(Thank God, Thank Rangers, Thank the players, Thank the fans) in SCOTLAND :'(

1]; } ?>