April 29, 2024, 11:03:03 AM

Author Topic: Real Madrid vs Zaragoza  (Read 7476 times)

Offline juventus_fc

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Real Madrid vs Zaragoza
« Reply #30 on: February 09, 2006, 05:58:02 AM »
All tis happen when they start buying players like Beckham...he still aint win a trophy dey to my knowledge...

Killah doh be and beckham...he is one of de most consistent players dem have...he playing one of the best ball for dem dis season

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 09, 2006, 10:20:31 AM »
Yes.....Arsenal chances looking even better

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Marcos

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 09, 2006, 07:56:51 PM »
Man does like to hate on beckham when he might possible be d best player on d team.
Maybe not in pure talent level, but in performance.
Men who does talk dat shit really eh watchin any games. Dey jus talkin outta dey ass
Nothing pisses me off more than racism, and ppl who you know that act like they don't know you.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 10, 2006, 10:50:03 AM »
All tis happen when they start buying players like Beckham...he still aint win a trophy dey to my knowledge...
only ah matter of time.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 10, 2006, 07:27:01 PM »

YI agree. i think the next change at Real is the president. He brought Beckham in and disrupted the team. he changed Del bosque´s formula and ended up with two right sided crossers. You notice I dont say wingers because the jury is still out on what you can call beckham.... a winger....no...a right sided midfielder..yes...creative midfielder...no...defensive midfielder...maybe...definetely a very good crosser oif the ball,,,so a good crosser. So they had to fit him in in a team which had Figo. when he was rested Adidas protested so the manager camacho left...the players were bigger than the him!
they bought Woodgate and he was injured ...didn´t play for two years and only plays now and then these days. they refused Real rejects really showed them  ! they gave up Eto not wanting him. they bought Pablo garcia, Graveson and fell for the hype with Baptista and Robinho...
they sold makekele !!!!!!! and have never replaced him. they sold Hiero and the defence has been leaky% coaches in 2 years ???? Florentino Perez´days are numbered.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 14, 2006, 02:58:52 PM »
 :( Real Madrid is my team

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 14, 2006, 03:31:13 PM »
4-0 now and like dem could come back we. Lard what a game!

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: February 14, 2006, 03:59:39 PM »
hard luck dey... :rotfl:
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 14, 2006, 04:02:23 PM »
Great showing by Real Madrid today. They left everything on the field. Everything. They got a standing ovation from their fans at the end of the game, even though they got bounced out of the tourney. 4-0 final score.
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline Filho

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2006, 05:01:39 PM »
Hard luck for Real...I love Barca, but if Real playing anyone else I usually back them (Ronaldo is still my favorite player).

Getting knocked out of the Copa del Rey is a blessing in disguise...one less tournament to concentrate on. Now they could focus on the league which real heating up and the CL...which is always deadly in the knockout rounds....club football now start (if you support a big team)

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 14, 2006, 08:15:46 PM »
Great showing by Real Madrid today. They left everything on the field. Everything. They got a standing ovation from their fans at the end of the game, even though they got bounced out of the tourney. 4-0 final score.

It was one of the most entertaining and creative games I see, every Madrid player play his heart out, Ronaldo get on bad bad, all 4 goals were beautiful   :beermug:

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 14, 2006, 10:19:12 PM »
interesting to note all the goals scored in this tie were by south americans 11 goals in all
4 by milito(argentina)
2 by ewerthon (brazil)
1 each by cicinho, robinho, ronaldo,baptista and carlos (brazil)
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 14, 2006, 11:23:23 PM »

YI agree. i think the next change at Real is the president. He brought Beckham in and disrupted the team. he changed Del bosque´s formula and ended up with two right sided crossers. You notice I dont say wingers because the jury is still out on what you can call beckham.... a winger....no...a right sided midfielder..yes...creative midfielder...no...defensive midfielder...maybe...definetely a very good crosser oif the ball,,,so a good crosser. So they had to fit him in in a team which had Figo. when he was rested Adidas protested so the manager camacho left...the players were bigger than the him!
they bought Woodgate and he was injured ...didn´t play for two years and only plays now and then these days. they refused Real rejects really showed them  ! they gave up Eto not wanting him. they bought Pablo garcia, Graveson and fell for the hype with Baptista and Robinho...
they sold makekele !!!!!!! and have never replaced him. they sold Hiero and the defence has been leaky% coaches in 2 years ???? Florentino Perez´days are numbered.

Not sold they FIRED the man outright, the best defender in the world at that time if you ask me they fire, the man make bout 3 mistakes and they forget all he ever do for them defensively and offensively
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline stillmatic

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 15, 2006, 02:27:51 AM »
hierro didn't make three mistakes...he was one step behind for the entire season....i not saying they should have fired him...but he was too old for the speed of spanish football. Madrid is the greatest club ever. If u hate the side u hate side but don't say they don't play good football....madrid  provides some of the best football you will  ever see in your lifetime. People must realise that you can't win all the time....every team has their cycle...and when madrid brings home silverware again everyone will be back on the bandwagon...

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: May 25, 2006, 04:22:14 PM »

just love to read old posts  ::) ::)

Offline Patterson

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #45 on: May 25, 2006, 04:26:45 PM »
u resurrect this post just to make that comment...........u cyaar be serious :rotfl:

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: May 25, 2006, 04:51:17 PM »
u resurrect this post just to make that comment...........u cyaar be serious :rotfl:

You dont think that the change in President in a club like real madrid is important ? It was really to make the point that a lot of times we look for solutions on the field rather than off it. well the big clubs dont simply talk about the ills of administrators they act. when the fans produce de white kerchief in madrid ...you gone !
Have you realised how many anti jack warner posts we have had on this forum ..... what have we done ??? nada ! just talk talk and more talk. that´s why i resurrected the post ...because teams and countries that are serious about football act !
We on the other hand are focussed on the WC team regardless of skullduggery, embezzlement etc. any other country would have made a principled stand long ago ... while we let others continue to make us laughing stocks of the world !

1]; } ?>