April 28, 2024, 03:50:10 AM

Author Topic: How long after feb. 15 will be notified  (Read 1371 times)

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
How long after feb. 15 will be notified
« on: February 09, 2006, 09:09:27 AM »
Fellas after Feb. 15 when tickets go on sale again on line...after man like me make application.

WHEN is the notification date for IF I get my ticket.

Also, how can ppl seel tickets? I thought FIFA attached them to ur name and address to avoid this??

Becz if this is the case, ,maybe i can buy privately, if I don't get them on line.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: How long after feb. 15 will be notified
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2006, 10:32:36 AM »
the next sales period is first-come first-served so you should know instantly, just like if you buying a book on amazon or something.  either the item in stock or it not.

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2006, 10:37:47 AM »
What time is the draw starting?  Eastern Standard Time.  Anybody know?

Offline vb

• Board Moderator
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • http://www.caribsport01.homestead.com/caribsport.html
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 06:30:46 AM »
Fellas after Feb. 15 when tickets go on sale again on line...after man like me make application.

WHEN is the notification date for IF I get my ticket.

Also, how can ppl seel tickets? I thought FIFA attached them to ur name and address to avoid this??

Becz if this is the case, ,maybe i can buy privately, if I don't get them on line.

Peace,
VB

Regardıng what I said above about tickets being sold privately...the following is the last paragraph from an Express article...regarding the TTFF and ticket sales

The match tickets are personalised, meaning that no one will be able to get into World Cup stadiums with a ticket that has not been issued to them, with their name and other information.

So are ppl going to SELL their tickets to others, I was under the impression u could only make an exchange with another person.

Peace,
VB
VITAMIN V...KEEPS THE LADIES HEALTHY...:-)

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 09:41:30 AM »
well there is going to be a fifa site set up for the purpose of trading/selling.  Any transfer of ownership has to happen thru that site and the transaction has to be for the face value of the ticket.  that way they supposedly prevent scalping.

you could negotiate for tickets with anybody you want through any medium you want, and then arrange to 'meet up' with them on the fifa site for the actual transfer.   Also, I don't see any reason why you couldn't agree on a price other than the face value of the ticket and then simply transfer the balance of the money via paypal.

1]; } ?>