March 29, 2024, 02:50:08 AM

Author Topic: Foot-In-Mouthalitis!!  (Read 2205 times)

Offline breezers

• Hero Warrior
  • he who rise against poor ppl shal perish in d end
    • View Profile
Foot-In-Mouthalitis!!
« on: February 10, 2006, 01:06:59 PM »
Yeah fellaz Egypt jus beat Ivory Coast on penalties tuh wih de ANC for a record fifth time.And Mr. Didier"I betta dan Eto'o" Drogba is now suferring from foot-in-mouthalitis. After he claim he betta dan Eto'o.. he choke in de ANC finals..throwing way ah sittah around the six yards.. and still throwing way he penalty in de shootout. So now ah sure he go act like he have ah lil more humility now!!
« Last Edit: February 10, 2006, 01:08:51 PM by breezers »
Soca Warriors, Holland And Barcelona,
BIG BIG TEAMS!!!!

Offline kicker

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Foot-In-Mouthalitis!!
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2006, 01:08:38 PM »
damn !!
Live life 90 minutes at a time....Football is life.......

TrinInfinite

« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2006, 01:10:14 PM »
actually its de 6th time at think egypt has won

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2006, 01:15:17 PM »
Can anyone give me a little run down on Egypt,it seems they are a good team,what are their strenghts,style,key players,do they have a good domestic league etc

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2006, 01:58:40 PM »

Offline ANC2

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2006, 03:16:29 PM »
Can anyone give me a little run down on Egypt,it seems they are a good team,what are their strenghts,style,key players,do they have a good domestic league etc

Their league is massively supported and pays well. Like most of North Africa.
Egypt are very technical more so that most of the teams at the cup. They move the ball well through midfield
and seem to be quick in every position. defensively egypt were well organized and good in 1v1 situations as they showd today.
In Hassan their captain they have a true modern General. hard working, good vision and can also score goals.

Offline Tenorsaw

• Hero Warrior
  • YNWA
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 10, 2006, 03:56:07 PM »
I remember when Egypt and Morocco used to be the teams to beat from Africa.  They still do well at the Africans Nations' Cup, but seem unable to make it through the World Cup qualifiers.  Ah wonder why?

Offline Trini Madness

• Heart....miles and miles of heart
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 10, 2006, 04:34:43 PM »
is the 5th time they won

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=194993&cc=5901
when i read at match report
Drogba played some real BAD football today ::) ::) ::) ::)

never talk sh*t before a event is what i does say.
A dream you don't fight for will haunt you for the rest of your life.

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 10, 2006, 05:58:55 PM »
is the 5th time they won

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/report?id=194993&cc=5901
when i read at match report
Drogba played some real BAD football today ::) ::) ::) ::)
eto wuk some obeah on he arse.
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 10, 2006, 07:10:21 PM »
Yeah fellaz Egypt jus beat Ivory Coast on penalties tuh wih de ANC for a record fifth time.And Mr. Didier"I betta dan Eto'o" Drogba is now suferring from foot-in-mouthalitis. After he claim he betta dan Eto'o.. he choke in de ANC finals..throwing way ah sittah around the six yards.. and still throwing way he penalty in de shootout. So now ah sure he go act like he have ah lil more humility now!!

reminds me of the one who posted de Barca cannot be beaten thread...I wonder what he has to say now ? ¨They can all play they can all finish who can stop the brazilians ¨...one Paulo Rossi begged to differ !

Offline Midknight

• Midknight
  • Hero Warrior
  • President of the Reality Check Commitee
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 10, 2006, 09:13:32 PM »

Is kind of strange. Drogba (at least when he was with Marseille was always a very diplomatic fella and i real surprise he let heself go like that in the trash talk. From the time I see that, I say Drobga either going to miss a penalty or a potential match winner because he blight heself bad...

Ah not surprised at all.

However I still pleasantly optimistic about this team. They get to the final without they second most important player and support striker (aruna dindane) and show a lot of nerve and poise to beat two of the biggest names in Africa to get there.

From what I see, they defence look a lot better than back when they play France, or even Cameroon back in the qualifying. They might actually be able to give Argentina and Holland a run for their money
Go Black if you want Jack to Track Back! I support all Soca Warriors - Red, White and Blacklisted.

D baddest SW compilation ever

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 10, 2006, 09:32:35 PM »
So what about Mido?

1]; } ?>