March 28, 2024, 01:12:18 PM

Author Topic: the fly and the pussy  (Read 1154 times)

Offline TriniItalian

• Sr. Warrior
  • Never Wait to Procrastinate!
    • View Profile
the fly and the pussy
« on: February 10, 2006, 10:27:43 PM »
Is this an example of symbiosis?
 In the dead of summer a fly was resting on a leaf beside a lake. The hot, dry fly who said to no one in particular, "Gosh... if I move down three inches, I will feel the mist from the water and I will be refreshed."  There was a fish in the water thinking, "Gosh... if that fly moves down three inches, I can eat  him." There was a bear on the shore thinking, "Gosh...if that fly moves down three inches that fish will jump for the fly... and I will grab him." It also happened that a hunter was farther up the bank of the lake preparing to eat a cheese sandwich. "Gosh," he thought, "if that  fly moves down three inches...and that fish leaps for it... that bear will expose himself and grab for the fish. I'll shoot the bear and have a proper lunch." You probably think this is enough activity on one bank of a lake, but I can tell you there's more... A wee mouse by the hunter's foot was thinking, "Gosh... if that fly
moves down three inches...and that fish jumps for that fly...and that bear grabs for that fish... the dumb hunter will shoot the bear  and drop his cheese sandwich." A cat lurking in the bushes took in this scene and thought - as was fashionable to do on the banks of this particular lake
around  lunch time - "Gosh... if that fly moves down three inches...and that  fish jumps for that fly... and that bear grabs for that fish and that hunter shoots that bear...and that mouse makes off with the cheese sandwich...then I can have mouse for lunch." 

The poor fly is finally so hot and so dry that he heads down for the cooling mist of the water. The fish swallows the fly... The bear grabs the fish... The hunter shoots the bear... The mouse grabs the cheese sandwich... The cat jumps for the mouse... The mouse ducks...the cat falls into the water and drowns.

The moral of the story is: Whenever a fly goes down three
inches, some pussy is in serious danger.  :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:
A.W.A.T.T. INFORMANT

Offline Savannah boy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: the fly and the pussy
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 10:54:51 AM »
Nice one there boss.  :D

1]; } ?>