March 28, 2024, 12:36:35 PM

Author Topic: Middlesbrough are beating Chelsea  (Read 3663 times)

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Middlesbrough are beating Chelsea
« on: February 11, 2006, 09:53:54 AM »
Middlesbrough   2 - 0   Chelsea half time.  i cant believe it. dis game real unpredictable yes
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

TrinInfinite

Re: Middlesbrough are beating Chelsea
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2006, 10:02:51 AM »
where the defence of Chelsea gorn?

from de looks of it, it gone in dey ass  :devil:

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2006, 10:03:34 AM »
 Chelsea could come back

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2006, 10:04:50 AM »
yeah...that's what i am worried about.

Offline Brej

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2006, 10:05:18 AM »
well  gallas went off injured so essien playin left back an maniche came in for gallas
an from wa i hearin terry was at fault for both goals

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2006, 10:07:13 AM »
wuh channel
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline doh_stick

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2006, 10:34:05 AM »
3-0....

Offline FATZ

• Hero Warrior
  • I SELL FOOTBALL JERSEYS
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2006, 10:38:02 AM »
If Chelsea comes back from this one to win, i'll jump through my ass. I would love to hear what Mourinho will have to say after this match. :rotfl: :rotfl:
WELCOME TO DINSLEY OUT IN THE STREETZ THEY CALL ME FATZ

Without Him, I am nothing but with Him I can do all things. Phil 4:13

Offline Jumbie

• ~~~ JUMBIE ~~~
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2006, 10:56:29 AM »
ah see terry get a blue crab special in the 3rd goal.. he so tie-up he dinn know what to do.  :rotfl:

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2006, 11:02:42 AM »
Yeah boy good game from M'boro today. All ah need now is two to three more losses or draws and the Prem could be wide open again.

Fire Bun Chelski
Fire Bun Dutty Assnal

Long Live Utd...

Offline Tongue

• Hero Warrior
  • Blue is the Colour.....Chelsea Chelsea Chelsea
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2006, 11:10:04 AM »
no probs... regroup and and come again....2-3 losses and some draws and dey still go win....

Offline Cowen

• Hero Warrior
  • Conquer without risk is to triumph without Glory
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2006, 11:20:52 AM »
Chelsea wasn't beaten in this match .... They were completely ...and utterly THRASHED
Attended Mad Mad University
Studied Madology
Obtained a Mad Mad Degree

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 11, 2006, 12:02:58 PM »
thats y i respect this man

• Mourinho humble in defeat

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho admitted his side's 3-0 defeat at Middlesbrough was the worst of his reign after a humbling afternoon on Teesside.

Goals from Fabio Rochemback, Stewart Downing and Aiyegbeni Yakubu condemned the reigning champions to just their third Barclays Premiership defeat in 64 attempts under the Portuguese and left the manager in philosophical mood.

'When you lose, it is always a bad day, especially when you don't lose a lot of times,' he said.

'In my time at Chelsea, this is the third defeat in the Premiership and you can say it was the worst.

'We lost last season to Manchester City 1-0 and we didn't deserve it; we lost this season at Manchester United 1-0 and we didn't deserve it; we lost today 3-0 - we deserved it.

'I think 3-0 is too much, of course it's too much. Of course they didn't play to score three goals. In the second half, they played with 10 defenders and they played in a strip of 20 metres.

'But the game is about 90 minutes, it's not about 45 minutes and overall, because of their attitude and because of the way the game was, because of the way they fought from the first minute, I think they deserved the three points and we deserved to be punished by the defeat.'

Mourinho insisted he was not surprised by Boro's performance despite their lowly league position, and admitted his side had inspired more than one fightback.

'Chelsea have been expert and giving new life to teams,' he said.

'It happened against (Real) Betis - they didn't win a game for a long time and they beat Chelsea; Everton were losing consecutive matches and were bottom of the league and we give them the points that starts their improvement, and today, it was the same.

'We have given life to people in very difficult circumstances.'

Boro were ahead with less than two minutes gone when Brazilian Rochemback claimed his first goal for the club, and after Chelsea rallied, Downing added a second on the stroke of half-time before Yakubu killed off any hopes of a second-half revival with a 68th-minute strike.

'We started very slowly and conceded a ridiculous goal in the first minute, and we had to get to the second half at 1-0, not 2-0,' said Mourinho.

'We conceded again a stupid goal and the third goal for me didn't matter. The third goal was a consequence of everything.

'The players were saying in the dressing room at 1-0, we should have had a penalty because it was handball in their box, and at 1-1, the result could have been different.

'But on that performance, I cannot speak about referees. Even if it's true - I want to see it on TV - if it's a penalty, it's just one.'
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline trinidre

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 11, 2006, 01:09:31 PM »
well boro is ah side well capable of beating the best in the epl..they does just underachieve too much......remember they hit united 4 last year so this shouldnt be too much of a surprise......gallas is ah big part of chelsea success in defense....that man does play everywhere across the back so with him out one of the reasons they defense look so weak

Offline injunchile

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 11, 2006, 01:28:33 PM »
A Speedy Nigerian Forward took the game to them. T&T can do the same against England. Dont give big side time to settle, it works every time. They did the same to Man United and gave them four last October.

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 11, 2006, 01:33:54 PM »
dats y i love football its any man on his day
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 11, 2006, 03:17:04 PM »
This just demonstrates once again that only TRULY GREAT teams can go through an entire season undefeated.

Now "GREAT" has to be qualified.  In this instance, "GREAT is GREAT in EPL Terms".  But a "GREAT team" in EPL Terms is of lesser value than that of say La Liga or Italian League.  Doesn't diminish the value of the achievement, but just puts it in perspective.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline capodetutticapi

• Hero Warrior
  • veni vidi vici
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 11, 2006, 03:52:08 PM »
jose must realize he nor chelsea are invinceable.get ready because it have alot more to come. :devil: :devil: :devil:
soon ah go b ah lean mean bulling machine.

Offline fari

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 11, 2006, 04:30:27 PM »
preach to them palos, i like how you going subliminal on them :beermug:

Offline Pointman

• Hero Warrior
  • T&T football: win or lose, we still fetein'
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 11, 2006, 05:04:33 PM »
This just demonstrates once again that only TRULY GREAT teams can go through an entire season undefeated.

Now "GREAT" has to be qualified.  In this instance, "GREAT is GREAT in EPL Terms".  But a "GREAT team" in EPL Terms is of lesser value than that of say La Liga or Italian League.  Doesn't diminish the value of the achievement, but just puts it in perspective.

>:( >:(That is a RIDICULOUS statement!!! >:( >:( especially since the EPL was voted as the number ranking league in the world!!!
Trini to de bone; Pointman to de bone.

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #20 on: February 11, 2006, 06:05:46 PM »
>:( >:(That is a RIDICULOUS statement!!! >:( >:( especially since the EPL was voted as the number ranking league in the world!!!

Both Manning and Bush get voted as the best choices also, so that doesn't say much.

It all depends on the electorate and in the case of the EPL it is the most watched league (Palos would say the most over-hyped league) in the world so it is not really a fair vote.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline richpy

• Sr. Warrior
  • *Marta is ah boss*
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 11, 2006, 06:07:18 PM »

Now "GREAT" has to be qualified. In this instance, "GREAT is GREAT in EPL Terms". But a "GREAT team" in EPL Terms is of lesser value than that of say La Liga or Italian League. Doesn't diminish the value of the achievement, but just puts it in perspective.

Preach it Palos :devil:

Anyway, its interesting that Barca and Chelsea just lose after long winning streaks.
Ketch footballitis

Offline truthseeker

• Sr. Warrior
  • Goal in yuh rucc**tunse
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 11, 2006, 09:56:46 PM »
Palos reaching for straws again. I guess by great he means shitty shitty Assnal huh? Sure looks like they winning the league this year...

Great to me and most others would surely be 8 titles in 11 seasons... I like that definition better.

Offline Grande

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 11, 2006, 09:58:21 PM »
Middlesbrough strange yes...they will beat Man Ure 4-1 and den lose 7-0 to Arsenal...den dey will tie Coventry City 1-1 (no offense tuh Stern ;D ) and now beat runaway Chelsea 3-0.

T&T welcomes back...the King

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 11, 2006, 10:08:44 PM »
Palos reaching for straws again. I guess by great he means shitty shitty Assnal huh? Sure looks like they winning the league this year...

Great to me and most others would surely be 8 titles in 11 seasons... I like that definition better.

Where did I say 8 titles in 11 seasons wasn't great?  Because you paranoid doh give yuh licence to put words in meh mout.  But if dah cap fit....and from wha yuh sayin dey...it fittin to a tee....go tru padnah.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #25 on: February 11, 2006, 11:24:29 PM »
all i could say bout that game was that Chelsea's defence looked very suspicious in all the sloppyness they did today  ;)
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

1]; } ?>