April 29, 2024, 08:59:49 AM

Author Topic: So theobald not in the squad?  (Read 2430 times)

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
So theobald not in the squad?
« on: February 12, 2006, 07:38:20 AM »
Hmmm... well he better make the best of Falkirk.... ;)
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: So theobald not in the squad?
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2006, 07:39:15 AM »
Hmmm... well he better make the best of Falkirk.... ;)

Ok... ok... that was wrong.... Sorry. ;D
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

Offline Ned

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2006, 10:48:27 AM »
Bleeder wasn't even on the bench yesterday for our game against Hibernian , acording to our manager John Hughes Densill is still 'settling in'  :-\

Latas played well though  ;)

Offline trinidad badboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2006, 11:53:30 AM »

well i hope he makes best for both teams

Offline behind-de-bridge

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2006, 12:00:14 PM »
Bleeder wasn't even on the bench yesterday for our game against Hibernian , acording to our manager John Hughes Densill is still 'settling in' :-\

Latas played well though ;)
I'm not surprised. Scotland is very cold now. It aint easy to come from the tropics and run around on a field in shorts. Give hime a few months for his body to aclimatise.

Offline MickBairn

• New Warrior
  • The Wee Magician
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 14, 2006, 04:15:10 AM »
Bleeder wasn't even on the bench yesterday for our game against Hibernian , acording to our manager John Hughes Densill is still 'settling in'  :-\

Latas played well though  ;)
I spotted Densill watching from the top corner of the main stand Ned

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2006, 06:54:05 AM »
certain leagues suit certain players. theo is not no hard nose, "running all the time," rough player. i dont think he settling in because he playing a different style of football.

ah know alyuh go say, well latas is not that type of player as well but remember, latas is ah boss!!! he able to evade crunching tackles. he brings a "dead threat" to every game so that compensate for his inability to tackle, run down men and play ah kinda rough kinda ball. that is the same thing with men like eto and deco. them fellas will SCORE AT WILL!!!! and as a result will see the playing field everytime there is a game.

ah guess he have to adopt quickly. this is the TIME!!!
DO OR DIE WEE

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2006, 07:29:28 AM »
 Certain leagues suit certain players ??? Kingman are you serious ??? I mean, it does happen alot but do you honestly think this is the case here...That assumption could only be made after some time....I don't know how men could say things about why Theobald not playing and stuff like that....Allyuh failing to realize that Theobald only there for a 1 month now...The Great Zidane didn't even adapt to Spanish league after 2 months, Robinho was in the same position and he was regarded as one of the best in south america, Riquelme take two years to really stamp his name in Spanish league...The fact they took Theobald from a Caribbean league in our country which is ranked 51st in the World, should sure that Theobald is of some worth to them...If he could assert himself consistently with the reserve team then he will definitely have a chance with the first team AND if he cannot then he will suffer the same fate as Rahim...I mean, come on ! If you had a football club would you take a man from a slower Caribbean league and just throw him in the mix right away....This would be foolish and if the gamble doesn't pay off then they lose games in the process...Everything is up to Theobald and I think he is skilful and hungry enough(one of the reasons they bought him) to work hard for it...He also has Latapy there to show him by example...If Latapy(a player who he looks up to) rubs off alot on him(which could happen because if he is willing and has the skill) Falkirk would have gotten a great buy...Rome wasn't built in a day....Go T&T
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 07:42:01 AM by Ponnoxx »

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2006, 08:20:44 AM »
fuss time i ever agree with a Ponnoxx post.
Give Theobald a lil time.

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2006, 11:00:02 AM »
fuss time i ever agree with a Ponnoxx post.
Give Theobald a lil time.

yea, i guess yuh right boy Mr Mc and ponnoxx. But remember i not saying the man is a failure because that is meh real boy, we go wayyy back!! I just think that the league kinda wild and it go be a lil difficult for him to adopt if yuh catch wat ah saying.

All them names yuh called ponnoxx (zidane and d crew), remember them men is established men and was at least seeing the 18 man squad for each game ever since they signed with the respective club. That means that they did show that they adopted even though they probably was not consistant at THAT point in time.

Well we go wait and see what is the outcome of meh boy theo.

ponnoxx, yuh does talk like yuh real know boy ??? if these people only know eh ??? :rotfl:
« Last Edit: February 16, 2006, 12:01:56 PM by kingman »

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2006, 02:37:58 PM »
 OK kingman, you are right...He should have made an impact already !!! Theobald cannot adapt...You are Right...

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2006, 07:39:58 PM »
OK kingman, you are right...He should have made an impact already !!! Theobald cannot adapt...You are Right...

that is why yuh father does buss yuh arse yuh know....yuh too damn ignorant. show me where in my post i say d man cannot adopt? yuh real ignorant ras. yuh kool eh, but fu@king ignorant. ???

1]; } ?>