Poll

Which do you think Jack would prefer?

Prime Minister of T&T
4 (15.4%)
President of FIFA
22 (84.6%)

Total Members Voted: 26

Voting closed: February 23, 2006, 05:43:03 AM

Author Topic: What does Jack Want?  (Read 7525 times)

truetrini

Re: What does Jack Want?
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 11:47:46 PM »
a bull pistle

that yuh magic word bull

yes....like in I done bull yuh sister

boy, you really aint have no respect for no body eh?  ???alyuh men is jokers wee!!

who de f**k is you? steups..de man make a veiled remark calling m ah buller,,yuh f**king dunce or what?  so i respond.  steups..again who de f**k is you?

O, O..that is the only words in your vocabulary? Poor fella, i not even going to waste my time on you. Have fun on the forum fella. Good luck...cheers!!! :rotfl:

whppen yuh still eh know how tuh answer ah simple question?

who de f**k you is?

fabio

« Reply #31 on: February 16, 2006, 11:49:49 PM »

whppen yuh still eh know how tuh answer ah simple question?

who de f**k you is? ???

have fun fella......enjoy the forum!! good luck :rotfl:

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2006, 12:04:29 AM »
 truetrini, the man didn't tell you anything disrespectful...you start to cuss....Is it that time of the month for you ???

truetrini

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2006, 12:06:46 AM »
truetrini, the man didn't tell you anything disrespectful...you start to cuss....Is it that time of the month for you ???

yes ah have yuh pads

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2006, 12:17:53 AM »
the only word everyone in truetrini vocab is bull cause thats what he gets from mr corneal and son. by the way truetrini ah hear yuh get d new jordan from yuh man anton corneal when he was in miami boy.

truetrini

« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2006, 12:23:42 AM »
the only word everyone in truetrini vocab is bull cause thats what he gets from mr corneal and son. by the way truetrini ah hear yuh get d new jordan from yuh man anton corneal when he was in miami boy.

nah it easn;t fom corneal..it was from yuh........!

and as fuh buller man and bull and bulling  IS YOU who does use dat everytine..all de time

and no one has been more disrespectful here than you.  That is why the moderators have been busy in the past deleting yuh posts dem.

You called me everyname in the book because I asked why anton and Brian williams were nasty and tuh dis day yuh NEVER say why!

I know yuh broke and looking fuh work..well I is ah pimp!
steups

« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:28:00 AM by truetrini »

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2006, 01:14:29 AM »
truetrini go and wine on miss rajendra or sumffin nahh and leave me alone. one love breds but yuh still ah battyman though.

truetrini

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2006, 01:18:29 AM »
truetrini go and wine on miss rajendra or sumffin nahh and leave me alone. one love breds but yuh still ah battyman though.

yuh sister name batty?

truetrini

« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2006, 01:19:47 AM »
what the kcuf is that noise ???

is some waggonist posters screaming out dey breds,,,doh panic ah have dem under manners and serious control

Offline shooter

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2006, 01:23:06 AM »

and as fuh buller man and bull and bulling  IS YOU who does use dat everytine..all de time

and no one has been more disrespectful here than you.  That is why the moderators have been busy in the past deleting yuh posts dem.

You called me everyname in the book because I asked why anton and Brian williams were nasty and tuh dis day yuh NEVER say why!

steups
let me tell yuh why anton and brian  nasty.....they are bias,they not fear in their selection and they are fraudulent coaches......does this answer your question mr. man......yuh so damn illiterate and doh want to understand anyone elses views yuh selfish clown...yuh could tell me anything bout meh mother...words never kill ah man yet i get enough and i still living ......be a man not a bullerman

Offline brucekeros

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2006, 01:31:13 AM »
 have who under control , yuh man and dem yuh mean. me nah fraid u boy truetrini and is d mann yuh wife horning yuh wit name batty yuh jackdonkey.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2006, 04:26:11 AM »
Stewps TT doh study dem nuuuuh.

Fabio is a mindless idiot.

and dis udda one ent hard behind.

WHAT DOES JACK WARNER WANT?

HE WANTS OUR VERY SOULS.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: February 17, 2006, 05:07:01 AM »
People does talk about Warner stealing money ..When de man was paying to rent de Blasted stadium for de national team to play ..nobody was saying he stealing..when he was paying de players from he pocket nobody was saying he stealing ..when de man paid in cash for our players who got hurt and die  nobody was saying de man stealing..Unnuh low de man nuh... Warner is a great man I totaly respect him for what he have done for TNT..Warner for PrimeMinister I sey!!!!!!!!!!! He will change TNT for good..f**k wey wid Manning and Panday we need a Change now!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..
Warner came from de ghetto use to stutter wid nio big education and watch where he is now..unnuh gwan kiss unnh teeth and hate but de man is A TRUETRINI to de heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have some good points.
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

truetrini

« Reply #43 on: February 17, 2006, 06:24:32 AM »
People does talk about Warner stealing money ..When de man was paying to rent de Blasted stadium for de national team to play ..nobody was saying he stealing..when he was paying de players from he pocket nobody was saying he stealing ..when de man paid in cash for our players who got hurt and die  nobody was saying de man stealing..Unnuh low de man nuh... Warner is a great man I totaly respect him for what he have done for TNT..Warner for PrimeMinister I sey!!!!!!!!!!! He will change TNT for good..f**k wey wid Manning and Panday we need a Change now!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga..
Warner came from de ghetto use to stutter wid nio big education and watch where he is now..unnuh gwan kiss unnh teeth and hate but de man is A TRUETRINI to de heart!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have some good points.

No he does not have any good points.

truetrini

« Reply #44 on: February 17, 2006, 06:33:08 AM »

steups
let me tell yuh why anton and brian  nasty.....they are bias,they not fear in their selection and they are fraudulent coaches......does this answer your question mr. man......yuh so damn illiterate and doh want to understand anyone elses views yuh selfish clown...yuh could tell me anything bout meh mother...words never kill ah man yet i get enough and i still living ......be a man not a bullerman

Oh yes Mr shitter..I am the illiterate one.  and You so damn literate yuh cyar answer a damn question yet....weeks after it has been posed to you.

I am still awaiting the reasons why Brina and Anton biased and nasty..and your answer is : " They are biased and nastyand not fear in their team selection."  hahahahahaha well I have already responded to those lies by quoting the TD of T&T Football, Mr. Lincoln Phillips.  But that is not good enough for you and your cronies who all are shitty as hell.

In fact I have been trying deperately tuh understand allyuh point ah view....but fuh meh tuh do dat I will have to  stick meh ehad up meh arse..and I eh in dat, as I like to be clear and objective.

I dont know yuh mammy, so me eh have tuh bring she in dat..you doing ah good enough job shaming she anyway.  And there you bastards go again with the bullerman talk.

Wanmt a job cretin?  I need someone to wax my cars!

1]; } ?>