April 18, 2024, 04:15:26 PM

Author Topic: Loaning of Players  (Read 1452 times)

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
Loaning of Players
« on: May 05, 2005, 06:43:32 AM »
Fellas I think that the PFL should be loaning players to Super League clubs,I was passing by a ground in Couva and see Rotiv Couva Ball Players who I think got promoted to the Supaer League training and I saw some players looking like Brazilians I will bet  W Connection have comething to do with that,I think that W Connection success comes as a result of loaning a lot of their players especially youths  to Super League and  even the Zonal Premier League.
tell them it was me

Offline KND

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Loaning of Players
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2005, 07:09:09 AM »
I think the TTFF need to organize things better to begin with. Maybe scrap the zones and have a bonifide second division. even if there is no relegation promotion. Because right about now I cannot tell you what the structure of the leagues are.

I assume PFL is the Best and Super league is second but some men saying the men in super league is better that the PFL players.

SO right now just like everything else we in a mess.

10 PFL teams
10 Super League teams
Regional Zonal Minor leagues

This is how things should be set up.

only PFL will be professional for now.

The best players in the super league could get contracts in the PFL, Players who cannot make the grade in the PFL could be groomed in the Super league.

As super league teams get stronger financially add them to the PFL and replace the super league team with a good Zonal Team.

Until we have about 18 teams in the PFL and 18 Teams in the super league this may take a 10 year period so I am talking long term here.

Select locations for the teams that are geographically sensible to ensure good fan base.

And have affiliations between minor Zonal Clubs and the PFL clubs so that the best talent at the Zonal level could be looked at and given a chance to make the big leagues.

In the End the Professional League in TnT should have 2 Goals

1) To provide a Financially sound business model to facilitate decent salaries to all involved in the league

2) To provide a competetive environment to as many players as possible there by improving the standard of play for local football and improved success at a national level.

The Super League and Minor Leagues Should have the following Goals

1) To allow for Club Advancement to facilitate growth and further professionalization of the Club where desired.

2) To facilitate development of players who may want to move on and play at the professional level

3) To provide football at smaller community level as a social community improvement programfor youths and interested persons in the community.

Right now TTFF is not provide a clear and attainable goal and everything is just havoc with no real organization.

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2005, 10:12:22 AM »
 Ironman, like you from the Couva area. If so, what part?

W Connection did loan some of their youth players to Couva Rotiv Players last season. A lot of Couva Rotiv players were also members of the W Connection youth programme. Couva Rotiv Players manager/coach Mr. Baird was also a member of the W Connection technical staff and was in charge of the under20 and under 17 teams at a time..............I think that Couva Rotiv Players seems also to be the grooming team for Connection. But I must say that there is a lot of talent on that Couva Rotiv Players team and they and Connection are doing a lot for the youths in the Couva area. A lot of talented ballers came from Couva, All the Benjamins who went Benedicts but originally from Gasparillo, Atiba McKinght, Silvio Spann, Nigel Daniel, John-Michael Williams. So Iam just pleased that Mr. Baird is helping to nurture that talent in the area and there is also a hockey post night league in the Housing area where a lot of good players are picked up also.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

Offline ironman

• Full Warrior
  • dont joke with u life
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2005, 10:43:21 AM »
I living Preysal.Whey u reside?
tell them it was me

Offline Israel

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2005, 07:11:07 PM »
I from Pt. Lisas Gardens, d housin area.
If a rasta in a coma, is he still conscious?

1]; } ?>