April 18, 2024, 03:57:24 PM

Author Topic: Warner Faces expulsion over Simpaul ticket scandal.  (Read 37178 times)

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
  • I was born to die as a SoCa WaRrIoR
    • View Profile
IT DAMN GOOD
« Reply #60 on: February 17, 2006, 09:34:24 AM »
Jack was fundling we balls and bulling we in de bottom at de sme time, Pleasure and Pain.
Granny always tell meh yuh cyar have yuh cake and eat it.

Good morning fellow warriors.

ah was going tuh work when ah see de Headline on de express and ah start laugh one time.

Ah not saying Jack ain't do plenty fuh we football but he tief too damn much, daiz y he and PANDAY cud lime, put ah dollar in yuh hand and tief yuh wallet while dey at it.
 One tiny meh muddah always used tuh tell meh was
6 day fuh tief, 1 day fuh police and guys tuhday we is de police and we get we day

Jah blessings i gone

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner Faces expulsion over Simpaul ticket scandal
« Reply #61 on: February 17, 2006, 09:38:10 AM »
Ah set ah anti warner people  on this site .

i hope we have more investigative reporters in Trinidad eg true trini and jahyouth go write some articles to get trinis aware of business people   who "amassing  wealth" according to nahkid (allyuh know wha people  ah talking about)  

warner is the biggest robber jack the robber

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: February 17, 2006, 09:43:07 AM »
Jack the robber hahah lol :rotfl: :rotfl:

Offline JDB

• Hero Warrior
  • Red, White and Black till death
    • View Profile
    • We Reach
« Reply #63 on: February 17, 2006, 09:58:14 AM »
Triniman, you obviously have this strange disillusion that Mr.Austin Jack Warner is a good person.

This is not about whether he is a good person or not. If you were to ask me I would say he is a good person. he has done countless generous acts for people so let us not get carried away.

the problem is he is a piss poor administrator of the TTFF and runs it in a corrupt fashion.

The problem is they have been doing it for SO LONG, and SO WRONG that they do not even see the problems that they are creating.

the TTFF need money? "use meh credit card and complain about the government" ......

But no real soultions are found to the TTFF's problems, only one financial plaster after another.
THE WARRIORS WILL NOT BE DENIED.

Offline lihalquay

• Jr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: February 17, 2006, 10:04:42 AM »
Despite all the good that Jack Warner has done one can't wink their eye at something that is clearly wrong. It is like the mother of the young man who kills someone and she says in his defence 'well he was good boy, he was kind, respectful he would always help me with my house work'. Now he may have been a very good son to the mother but that is not the point is it?  It is the same with Jack Warner.
 However I don't think that FIFA is going to expell him. If FIFA is corrupt as people say then I am sure FIFA knows that if Jack goes down he will certainly be taking some others along with him.

Offline grskywalker

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIORS BUSS THE NET AGAIN!
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: February 17, 2006, 10:06:01 AM »
Lisana is not guilty in this matter, I did not like it from the beginning, most competitions, lottos, bingos, clearly state that no employee or their family are eligible to participate and so it should be for FIFA personnel as well.
If Simpaul were offering flights that's one thing but hogging tickets is wrong, because they can jack up the price to whatever they want to make a profit
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 10:18:41 AM by grskywalker »

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: February 17, 2006, 10:13:38 AM »
Waye boy, so much good points man making and it take mih a while to get mih post in because man rushing the board.  So ah saying all ah have to say cause ah have to get this shit off mih mind.

Anyway Jack is a mudder c***.  And all who defending him allyuh have to be foolish to be defending the man in a situation like that, where he DELIBERATELY set out to deceive the public for his own gain,and when a journalist doing the job that he is being paid to do, which is highligh it in the newspapers...you vex with the man and saying he had an agenda.  DAMN RIGHT he had an agenda...to bring forth the truth...dat was de agenda !!!

Just like all the good Jack do for CONCACAF with the WC spots....THAT IS HIS JOB !!! To seek the interest of the region he represents.  And as TTFF special advisor, whatever his role in helping out the Warriors...THAT WAS HIS JOB !!!  Although he over step he boundaries, because he have Camps (dat puss) in the palm of his hands.  TRUETRINI yuh say it right bredda !

And all the talk 'bout how Jack take money from he own pocket to help out this one and that one and the other.  He better had do it...is all ah we money he take to help them back with.
I remember scared to death in the stadium in 89...praying we doh win because any time we scored that woulda be the end of the stadium and plenty people woulda dead.  For the Bharain game, I remember fighting up in a line by Skinner Park, getting trampled by people and police horse...I see man get licks from police that day and horse trample a woman trying to get tickets.  Then on the Saturday have to go thru the same thing again !!!  in de rain this time !!!  SAME police horse trampling people again....BECAUSE OF JACK'S ADVICE TO TTFF !!!

But man say it already...Blatter and Jack is pals, so he might only get a slap on the wrist...after all..it's votes that count.

As for where we would be without Jack...BETTER OFF !!!  Where Mexico and USA and Costa Rica reach without Jack...where WE reach...we get lucky with a half spot.  Personally I feel that the TTFF woulda have more funds at they disposal if wasn't for Jack.  He alone benefit off TTFF by not advising them effectively.  Imagine Jack say TTFF owe him $20 million and then advise them to sell him the TV rights for $1.00 ??? ??? ??? ???  and then he sellin it over for millions.  Why de f..k he didn't say allyuh sell the TV rights for $20M and pay mih back mih money...but nah...he say sell mih for $1.00 so now allyuh only owe mih $19,999,999.00

Had to get dat off mih chest...ah glad he arse in trouble !
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: February 17, 2006, 10:58:26 AM »
Aight let's say there are two wrongs here... one on the part of the writer taking advantage of a situation to pursue his agenda, and one on the part of another trini trying to monopolize what should not be monopolized... d only question is which more wrong

yet we doh have all the details and can only speculate, for all we know, both parties may be right, maybe d writer have good intentions and not evil ones as we claiming here, and maybe the distribution was to the highest bidder and according to d rules... i doh know for sure, do you?

Offline palos

• Hero Warrior
  • Test
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: February 17, 2006, 10:59:36 AM »
yuh friend bird has done his job operation get jack warner oh and i could vote in tnt trust me on that

My friend?  U ackin like a real spoil chile here.  Besides...ah tort yuh did say "I done wit allyuh people"?

Change yuh mind?  Keep to yuh word nah.
Carlos "The Rolls Royce" Edwards

Offline vibetrini

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: February 17, 2006, 11:02:02 AM »
pardners  - you had me bust out laughing in d office here bredda, nice post, even though it a bit skewed.

Offline pardners

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: February 17, 2006, 11:17:55 AM »
Aight let's say there are two wrongs here... one on the part of the writer taking advantage of a situation to pursue his agenda, and one on the part of another trini trying to monopolize what should not be monopolized... d only question is which more wrong

yet we doh have all the details and can only speculate, for all we know, both parties may be right, maybe d writer have good intentions and not evil ones as we claiming here, and maybe the distribution was to the highest bidder and according to d rules... i doh know for sure, do you?

We have other things to consider.  Let's assume Jack was on the up and up with the bidding.  Why all the lies and attempts at misdirection not only from Jack, but also from members of the TTFF.  The other thing is a FIFA committee HAS ALREADY decided that Jack's involvement was in breach of the code of ethics...remember Jack is an Executive VP in FIFA and also an big boy on the Financial Committee, so he had to be aware of the code of ethics in regard to ticketing issues...which is a finance generating venture.

What we have to look out for now, is if FIFA doh sanction the whole TTFF for aiding and abbetting Jack in conspiring to rob the T&T public, and bring disrepute to this beautiful game.  I wonder if Camps will have "no comment to make at this time !"

Oh gord !!! This could get nasty boy...suppose they ban we beloved warriors until TTFF have a re-election and clean up they act.
"Ever tried. Ever failed. No matter. Try again. Fail again. Fail better."        Every once in while a good post does come along.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #71 on: February 17, 2006, 11:20:02 AM »
Ah set ah anti warner people  on this site .

i hope we have more investigative reporters in Trinidad eg true trini and jahyouth go write some articles to get trinis aware of business people   who "amassing  wealth" according to nahkid (allyuh know wha people  ah talking about)  

huh?

Triniman.

yuh tryin an teif man head.

yes, is anti jack men here.

he is a bloody crook.

how long men sayin da now.

an you say, "why liburd tryin tuh bring down Jack?"

an den you yuhself sayin "jack de biggest robber"

pompous idiocy.

yuh go jump on de wagon even if it nuh goin yuh way just to look good eh?

stewps.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: February 17, 2006, 11:36:32 AM »
I appreciate what every one has to say on this issue,but with all that's being said we have to ask ourselves do we want to stay the way we are or move forward,if we are to move forward we can't with all this garbage we carrying,it have to be cleared up.

I am one who likes people that expose the things that we can't see,give us the facts,stand up for theirs and peoples rights,we need guys like Liburd,Nakhid etc right or wrong they keep the culprits on their toes,always remember in every set of lies there is some truth.

You and i know the worst person to attack is a reporter,these guys bring down big people every day in the US,it's a pleasure for them that's how they make the big bucks is who can get the big storeys,in this case you have two heavyweights going at it,one good with his mouth the other with his pen,just sit back guys and enjoy the ride.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:33:59 PM by Coop's »

Offline Trini_fan

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: February 17, 2006, 11:57:30 AM »
Ok Warner might be a corrupt man, but it would be a very hard blow to Trinidad if he is removed. 
Apart from being embarrassing and Jamaica joyously laughing and CONCACAF being open for anyone, we would have no one with the power to search after any of our interests.  For example do you think that if a Jamaican was the FIFA Vice President responsible for Warner's roles that he would have asked to have all cards cleared for the playoffs?  What about the third open spot, and forth place playoff spot in Concacaf?  What about the search for a coach that could get us to the world cup?  The chartered flight to Bahrain?  

Consider this: Oliver Camps trying to negotiate any of that for us.  Results: Nothing.  Them men not even concerned enough to stress over that... 

Warner gets results and there is not one TnT football official that can step into Warner's shoes. 
Having said that, however, he is still WRONG to have that kind of connection to the ticket sales.

The chartered flight to Bahrain was not Warner and please note the same ppl who set up the flight got braced for tickets to Germany in the beginning too.

Warner for himself only.

But God doh sleep.

Offline Observer

• Hero Warrior
  • The best gift for a footballer is Intelligence ---
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: February 17, 2006, 12:28:35 PM »
1989 you say Warner get results??? What tata yuh talking. Warner in power since 1976. This is our first WC so what are you saying.
Beenie was a dam fluke. Warner actually hire Ron Atkinson. Beenie was second choice. Get yuh facts right.

The reason why TTFF don't negotiate anything is because they cannot make a move without Jacks approval. Like your head in the sand for years or what.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead
                                              Thomas Paine

Offline trinipeng

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2006, 12:32:22 PM »
Is bout got damm time, somebody put a check on Warner.

He wuk hard for trini football, but oh gawrd boy, he want to dig out man eye.

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2006, 12:38:13 PM »
Warner getting expelled will help TNT football reall good ?  Allyuh fellas is f**kin joke inside here Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warner getting expelled from FIFA will be de worst thing could ever happen to football in our Country..  Trus mi listen what war sey..If Warner ever leave TNT football ..TNT football dun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga sey so trus mi!!!!!!!!!!

I am sure we are all aware that if/when Warner done with FIFA and/or Trini football, it will be a set back for us all, but some of us feel that will just have to be the case to remove the dam tief, some of allyuh doh care what he do aslong as TnT make the world cup and have a good team...stueeps grow up!!!

I wonder how much of all this money Warner so readily dished out was his own money or FIFA money allocated to us he was throwing around like its his own? and how much of his own money he get from tiefing from people?

Mexico and Costa Rica have good teams and qualify for world cups, they dont have Warners influence, a good football program and a good football team will see us through, we go find the money somehow.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:40:13 PM by Mr Mc »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2006, 12:40:37 PM »
Warner getting expelled will help TNT football reall good ?  Allyuh fellas is f**kin joke inside here Boss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Warner getting expelled from FIFA will be de worst thing could ever happen to football in our Country..  Trus mi listen what war sey..If Warner ever leave TNT football ..TNT football dun !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
warmonga sey so trus mi!!!!!!!!!!

hey atleast it didnt take a world cup appearance to have our team fall apart.

Offline scooby

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2006, 03:52:09 PM »
Well is about Jack get expose for the crook he really is all that talk about he paying the national team and coach who money was he paying them with, where did he the funds for center for excellance, wake people Jack has been robbing T&T for a long time now and he also been robbing FIFA he and that crooked Joe Hav. So tell all Auther Suite, Big Ben and those who were really sincere and devloping pro football in T&T they have vengence finally

Offline Pasdah Beatz

• Spiritual Seal
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Warner Faces expulsion over Simpaul ticket scandal.
« Reply #79 on: February 17, 2006, 05:08:37 PM »
Yuh know what i just remember guys... Alot of the bigger boys in concacaf getting help from fifa. Dey have traing programs fuh de youth and adults, and Fifa regulates this. Jack de biggest man in de region and he country have nutten. IS DAMN TIEF HE TIEF

Offline weary1969

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: February 17, 2006, 05:26:39 PM »
Liburd meh brother you sounding like Jack you delusional Jack to be expelled. PLEASEEEEEEEEEE. FIFA ain't realy have no ethics but Jack is a member of the United National Circus. Them fellas doh tief they does take and when FIFA say Jack you break we rules in any other place they would have hauled his stummering tail in jail.

They will tap him not slap him on the wrist and onward to Germany. As for when Jack goes he goes the show will go on.
Today you're the dog, tomorrow you're the hydrant - so be good to others - it comes back!"

Offline rippin

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: February 17, 2006, 05:55:50 PM »
Ok Warner might be a corrupt man, but it would be a very hard blow to Trinidad if he is removed. 
Apart from being embarrassing and Jamaica joyously laughing and CONCACAF being open for anyone, we would have no one with the power to search after any of our interests.  For example do you think that if a Jamaican was the FIFA Vice President responsible for Warner's roles that he would have asked to have all cards cleared for the playoffs?  What about the third open spot, and forth place playoff spot in Concacaf?  What about the search for a coach that could get us to the world cup?  The chartered flight to Bahrain?  

Consider this: Oliver Camps trying to negotiate any of that for us.  Results: Nothing.  Them men not even concerned enough to stress over that... 

Warner gets results and there is not one TnT football official that can step into Warner's shoes. 
Having said that, however, he is still WRONG to have that kind of connection to the ticket sales.

First of all, the cards were not cleared for the playoffs, and why are you bringing Jamaicans into this?
Secondly, it is pure supposition that Warner, got those bids, it is likely that he did influence it, but I am positive a third spot was coming our way based on the performance of CONCACAF temas in the World Cup.
Thirdly, He may have been influential in getting the Federation a 1/2 spot and play-off, but that illustrates the level of corruption in FIFA!  For votes to entrench a corruot Sepp Blatter, Warner got us a play-off spot.  You are justifying that?
Fourthly, please remember that warner hired Bertille st. Claire, then he tried to bring in big Ron atkinson, and if not for a player coup led by Shaka Hislop and Yorke, that racist would have been in charge of T&T!   Then it was Mr. Lincoln Phillips who recommended Beenhacker.

Camps is a Jack Warner Crony and yes-man.  He can not take a shit without informing Jack Warner, so he is a very bad example to quote!  Jack and Camps created a system to ensure that they remian in power for as long as they desire, they created a system wheerby they controlled all aspects to the beautiful game in T&T much to the detriment of football development in Trinidad and Tobago!

You may say that warner is the only man in T&T to run our football..please define "run."

He has certainly run it...run the football into the ground and because of his high-handed, dictatorial despotic manner, he has ultimate;y brought shame upon his head, and the T&T football fraternity.

Please don't assume that no-one else can lead out football, there is hardly anyone that can do worse than what Jack and Camps have done!

FInally a man with sense. Triniman you moving like a house slave. Yes Jack do some good but if it is done under an unjust system then things have to change.

The TTFF is a bunch of incompetent idiots. Management 101 does tell you that in order for longgevity you need to train your subordinates to take over one day. TTFF running the FA like ah damn set a beggers. They have plenty marketing potential that they sitting they a$$ on.  The frigging Steelers just win the Superbowl and they quarterback on tv selling signed "limited edition" Steelers helmets for $3000 US a pop. They produce 1000. That is $3000000 firggin US. We have men who was willing to pay $15000 TT to go Bahrain and $5000.00 US to go Germany. How much would they have paid for a framed "limited edition" Jersey signed by the team or a framed Lawrence signed picture of him scoring in Bahrain. I would have loved a DVD box set of at least the hex. That is history. I sure men will have paid $400 - $500 TT for that box set. Jack like a damn slave master and men running round wondering what we will do without Massa.

The TTFF is just another reflection of how laid back the country is. Politicians brushing we left right and centre and we voting them back in cause "What we go do!" Let Jack stay involved in the TTFF and be we sugar daddy and let we keep on giving tax holidays so we could get a road built and some community development.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 06:12:09 PM by rippin »
Genius is one per cent inspiration, ninety-nine per cent perspiration. (Thomas A. Edison )

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: February 17, 2006, 06:20:12 PM »

lASANA BIRD WROTE THOSE ARTICLE TO BRING DOWN WARNER PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

Lasana Liburd fabricated de evidence against Jack too and corrupt de Ethics committee dem head ent?

Damn ass...

Offline Bakes

• Promethean...
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: February 17, 2006, 06:24:08 PM »

Always amazes me how some ah allyuh Trinis quick tuh jump on Jamaica case.... ::)

Offline College

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: February 17, 2006, 08:33:56 PM »
All I have to add for now is please Lord, don't let jack get he hands on West Indies cricket. We already seeing enough trouble. :shameonyou: :shameonyou: :shameonyou:

Offline Trini _2026

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: February 17, 2006, 09:26:03 PM »

Lasana Liburd fabricated de evidence against Jack too and corrupt de Ethics committee dem head ent?

Damn ass...

???  ::)
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4" target="_blank" rel="noopener noreferrer" class="bbc_link bbc_flash_disabled new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/sh8SeGmzai4</a>

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #86 on: February 17, 2006, 10:04:16 PM »

Damn ass...

???  ::)

yuh confused?

ok.

well i believe hes indicating your an idiot.

Offline Babalawo

• Football Scholar
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: February 17, 2006, 10:09:30 PM »
I KNOW THAT WARNER IS A MONEY HUNGRY SCYAMP. ALWAYS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF TNT FOOTBALL PASSION FOR HIS OWN BENEFITS.  HE SHOULD FINALLY GET KICK OUT AND TURN OVER THE CONTROLS TO GOOD HEART PEOPLE LIKE LINCOLN PHILLIPS TO NAME ONE.   AFTER WE COME BACK FROM THE WC NUFF SPONSORS AND CLUBS WILL FUND WE FOR PLAYERS SO WE CAN START A FOUNDATION TO FUND OURSELF.  I WOULDNT EVEN MIND THE DEMOCRATIC MINISTRY OF SPORTS TAKING OVER TTFF, SO WE WILL FINALLY HAVE FAIR ELECTIONS FOR A REAL TTFF PRESIDENT, NOT WARNER OR CAMPS.

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #88 on: February 17, 2006, 10:10:49 PM »
I KNOW THAT WARNER IS A MONEY HUNGRY SCYAMP. ALWAYS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF TNT FOOTBALL PASSION FOR HIS OWN BENEFITS.  HE SHOULD FINALLY GET KICK OUT AND TURN OVER THE CONTROLS TO GOOD HEART PEOPLE LIKE LINCOLN PHILLIPS TO NAME ONE.   AFTER WE COME BACK FROM THE WC NUFF SPONSORS AND CLUBS WILL FUND WE FOR PLAYERS SO WE CAN START A FOUNDATION TO FUND OURSELF.  I WOULDNT EVEN MIND THE DEMOCRATIC MINISTRY OF SPORTS TAKING OVER TTFF, SO WE WILL FINALLY HAVE FAIR ELECTIONS FOR A REAL TTFF PRESIDENT, NOT WARNER OR CAMPS.

:applause:

well said.

ah thought yuh wuz comin on pompous wit de ALL caps.

but really.

well said.

Offline 1989

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: February 19, 2006, 09:14:08 AM »

Always amazes me how some ah allyuh Trinis quick tuh jump on Jamaica case.... ::)

Because Jamaica is genuinely concerned about our well being... ::)
Soca Warriors!  All the rest are joker warriors!

1]; } ?>