April 19, 2024, 04:19:59 PM

Author Topic: Mike Berry Say we only Beating Iceland 2-1 !  (Read 5522 times)

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
Re: Mike Berry Say we only Beating Iceland 2-1 !
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2006, 12:05:42 PM »
point taken..but i still eh see it as a comment of such discussion...de man entitled to an opinion

exactly.  and so what if he says that we will win 2-1?  Football is not maths, meaning that the score of the Trinidad Iceland game does not say very much with regard to the Trinidad Sweden game.

I just don't understand what all the fuss is about, TI.

TrinInfinite

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2006, 12:11:54 PM »
point taken..but i still eh see it as a comment of such discussion...de man entitled to an opinion

exactly. and so what if he says that we will win 2-1? Football is not maths, meaning that the score of the Trinidad Iceland game does not say very much with regard to the Trinidad Sweden game.

I just don't understand what all the fuss is about, TI.

i ent makin fuss, ah juss make a staement, iz allyuh who chastizin ah man 4 juss commenting, i love de team and i want de bess 4 us, but ah love de fact people underestimatin us, dey in 4 a shock  :beermug:

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2006, 12:17:55 PM »
i want all teams to underestimate us..that go be good..come and cut some team ass! :beermug:
Back in Trini...

Offline arrow

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2006, 12:20:21 PM »
yuh not watchin wat de man say, he said we will scrap by arrow, stop being an ass and read wat i say, if we scrap by and iceland get licks in dey group and only juss beat malta, u really think de man sayin we good enough 2 make a decent score in the wc, come on nah man, berry must b feel people in tt stupid or wha

Oh right now I see your point.  So as long as we don't "scrape by" a 2-1 score is fantastic right  ???

Now go back and read your first post and your subject line and show me where it says anything about scrape by?  You were crying about the scoreline ONLY and the fact they he thinks we can only score 2 goals, not 3.   Jackass ::)

wat de ass, dis man say we go only beat dem 2-1, he funny, we beating england breds, doh worry it will 3-1, de same scoreline like sweden if anything,  he suppose 2 b workin 4 us and he say we go get only 2 goals on a team who does get beat like a judas in dey qualifyin, he could haul he ass  :beermug:
« Last Edit: February 17, 2006, 12:22:50 PM by arrow »

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2006, 12:33:55 PM »
yuh gehin de same amount a points beatin a team 2-1 as if we were to beat them 6-0

so it really doh matter what dis one man say.

Iceland have some player that are really performing well now.

i would try my best not to underestimate them.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline real-warrior

• Full Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2006, 12:37:32 PM »
dem duz always have sumthin to say yes...buh doh study it we beatin iceland anyhow yuh take it!  :beermug:

Offline Touches

• Hero Warrior
  • Trow wine on she...
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2006, 12:46:59 PM »
Ti and all the rest who hype up!

If by chance Iceland drop a cutarse on we..........and BTW it is very possible.

Alyuh will still continue to rant and rave and get on, that we beating people.

Let us just wait sit back and observe and look at performance and not scoreline.

Did one of our better performances not come when we lost 2-0.

This game is a match to test the new men, play a lil position game and get the rythm. The result is not important, it is the performance we must looK at.

A for apple, B for Bat, C for yuhself!

Offline Jefferz

• "hopelessly faithful"
  • Hero Warrior
  • Warrior Nation Member #44
    • View Profile
    • facebook.com
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2006, 12:50:57 PM »
Ti and all the rest who hype up!

If by chance Iceland drop a cutarse on we..........and BTW it is very possible.

Alyuh will still continue to rant and rave and get on, that we beating people.

Let us just wait sit back and observe and look at performance and not scoreline.

Did one of our better performances not come when we lost 2-0.

This game is a match to test the new men, play a lil position game and get the rythm. The result is not important, it is the performance we must looK at.

which 2-0

yuh takin about de Mexico match in Monteray awa?

cuz if so a fully agree wit yuh dey touches.
since ah born or at least circa Copa Caribe

Offline NYtriniwhiteboy..

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: February 17, 2006, 12:52:20 PM »

Thank you!! this is what i was saying...we all want a good result but the most important thing is the performance...it is the time for fine tuning to be ready in june!
Back in Trini...

Offline daryn

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: February 17, 2006, 12:59:43 PM »
i neva said dey were a bad opponent but obviously u cant read people well, so accepting a man sayin we will juss scrap by wit a 2-1 win is acceptable 4 u, bc obviously u have no damn sense in yuh head  :beermug:

Let me try to understand your point for a change, 2-1 is totally unacceptable but you're happy with 3-1 ??
So let's say the score is 2-1 to T&T and we're awarded a meaningless penalty in the 93rd minute.
Are you saying that our chances of beating Sweden are determined by whether the penalty is converted or not?

yuh not watchin wat de man say, he said we will scrap by arrow, stop being an ass and read wat i say, if we scrap by and iceland get licks in dey group and only juss beat malta, u really think de man sayin we good enough 2 make a decent score in the wc, come on nah man, berry must b feel people in tt stupid or wha

I hate to take this thread too seriously, but in any case you should surely you realise that there is a difference between a game played as world cup qualifier and another one which is played as a friendly where we will no doubt be fielding an experimental lineup.

edit: I see touches made the point while I was typing

Offline real madness

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #40 on: February 17, 2006, 01:22:38 PM »
it doesnt matter what Berry says or does not say.  TI should know that a scoreline in 1 game has nothing to do with any other game but then again he from a different planet.

Offline Jayerson

• Hero Warrior
  • Gunners for life
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: February 17, 2006, 01:53:14 PM »
And lets not forget to keep that 3 - 1 scoreline Sweden gave iceland into perspective. Sweden were home, Iceland scored first, Sweden leveled and scored two goals in injury time from Larsson and Zlatan. The scoreline was a bit deceptive. As some of you guys said, at this stage the performance is whats of primary concern and the result secondary. Seeing how a few of the new guys combine and tweaking our game against Euro opposition of a decent calibre is the primary objective.

1]; } ?>