April 25, 2024, 04:58:35 PM

Author Topic: Queens Soccer Star Elected Trinidad Senator  (Read 5815 times)

Offline Mr Mc

• Hero Warrior
  • Take pride in yuh side!! Vibes it Up!!!
    • View Profile
    • Trini Jungle Juice
Re: Queens Soccer Star Elected Trinidad Senator
« Reply #30 on: February 16, 2006, 01:48:28 PM »
ah must give him talk about tha 800m
Bobb make a jail, that sad cause he coulda run.

Adrian Bobb make a jail?

let me clear this up b4 ting
IF  it is true that bobb make jail that is a sad thing

I must say this is very old news, I had been told this back in 1991 when living in brooklyn, by another Fatima old boy, so who knows how long, what it was for and if it actually did occur.  But that is the answer I was given when I asked why he was not running anymore.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2006, 01:30:03 AM »
It was ato who help de national track teams get some decent uniforms too in 96 (latter part), prior to dat men had to run in rossi dat was running up your a@# all de time. Track team get hook up with bags, towels, bottles, hand towels, suits, socks, gear etc. That was reebok and even had Trinidad and Tobago written on it. Yuh felt like a big timer back then. It was like christmas, and yuh feel like a pro only waiting for your big contract to come through. I wish dey did give out free Oakleys but that was a hopeful dream.

He pull good strings in sports to make tings happen, I hope that he will do de same in politics.

(at a work shop in either Fatima or nat stadium, I remember he telling us he was winger back in de day and that he may have gone pro soccer) My memory is vague though.

Offline Daft Trini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2006, 11:43:06 PM »
Yes it was... It was beautiful to see de whole 97 carifta team in all reebok suits, and nothing was mis matched as in de other years gone by. Plus it was de first introduction that reebok went from honey comb to dmx.

1]; } ?>