April 19, 2024, 05:05:35 PM

Author Topic: US under 17 vs Warriors  (Read 2927 times)

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
US under 17 vs Warriors
« on: February 23, 2006, 09:23:47 PM »
Inevah see any score for that match!  Anybody know what happen?  Ah hope TT win big
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline doc

• Hero Warrior
  • ...game, set, match.
    • View Profile
Re: US under 17 vs Warriors
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 09:27:14 PM »
Inevah see any score for that match!  Anybody know what happen?  Ah hope TT win big
1-1
Live large and prosper!

Offline Storeboy

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 09:30:36 PM »
See why we need to kepp our players playin together often?  Imagine 40 USA U17 players living and going to high school and palying together. No wonder the US puttin licks on we.  We have more talent but no organization.  We need to get the youth playing together from now or we will never make 2010.  That is all I have to say!
Never, never, ever give up! Go T&T Warriors!

Offline AB.Trini

• Hero Warrior
  • yuh cyar take meh ancestry from meh
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 09:33:19 PM »
is ah crying shame!!!!!! no wonder man doh want to chose to represent we!!!

lessons to learn: SEE POSTINGS BELOW!!!

http://www.socawarriorssc.com/swonline/smf/index.php?topic=11821.msg111930#msg111930

Offline freakazoid

• best offensive unit= BARCELONA, best defensive= CHELSEA
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 10:04:02 PM »
how many times must i say dis we need a school were kids can go to have a basic education but d primary focus is football.messi at 12 years old was already in barcelona.
we just throw seeds on d ground and hope 4 d best while other countries  take time to plant and nuture them. most of have seen clips of ronaldiho and robinho playing futsal at U12 .  u reap what u sow. west indies cricket now understanding that
seek ye 1st the kingdom of God & his righteousness and all these things shall be added unto you

Offline kingman

• Most Wanted
  • Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
    • Football talk = socawarriors.net
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 10:18:42 PM »

I will bring a full report soon on everything that took place. Thanks for reminding me though.
Respect!
« Last Edit: February 23, 2006, 10:22:52 PM by kingman »

Paradise lies in ones' heart

Offline najee

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 25, 2006, 03:10:16 PM »
Storeboy, ah second that?

Offline R45

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2006, 08:23:29 PM »
Our approach to sport in Trinidad is casual, much like everything else. That would explain the difference in development programmes between us and them.

Offline Ponnoxx

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2006, 12:26:48 AM »
Our approach to sport in Trinidad is casual, much like everything else. That would explain the difference in development programmes between us and them.
I still believe we have better players....USA still feel everything has a definite method...Technique could be learned through a player's career...I think the only difference is fitness...When a player fit it does be easier to recover after a mistake so it does only look like they control so good...They put a GREAT emphasis on fitness and that is why they dominate us...Football is about thinking and fitness...I does watch St. Johns university soccer team...one of the best soccer programs on the east side in the last 10 years...Their football is based on fitness...Their football does be unattractive and robot like but it effective...Fitness at National level for T&T was very poor before Beenhakker and it still have to improve now.....We are backward in some aspects....But if their players so good then they should hit us 5-nil and up all the time...Brazil could do that to us...France could do this...USA is just a fit team....They taking the German approach but they not like Germany because Germany have great World Class players...Fitness could take a team very far...The USA team is a living testament to this.......GO T&T

Offline Peong

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2006, 01:38:38 AM »
We have more talent but no organization.

I not sure that we have more talent than them.
Why you think so?

Offline jai john

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2006, 06:51:18 AM »
We have more talent but no organization.

I not sure that we have more talent than them.
Why you think so?

It has been so for many years. Since the days of Latapy and marcelle etc. we have shown that our players could match up to anyone in CONCACAF even mexico. However as the age groups get older we fall way behnd. My take on the subject is that we are forever playing catch up rather than go foward. Can we hope to beat the USA using their methods, their techniques, their programmes when they have a population of 250 million compared to our 1.5 ?
can you beat a ferrari with an imitation ferrari where your resources are not nearly the same ?
Why cant we skip USA and go to Spain, brazil, argentina ..you know those countries which have won the World youth cups ????
That for me would give us a better chance at getting ahead.
Kashima anthlers of Japan are in Villareal with a large group of young players ...to do what .... learn from the villareal experience. Zico has now made japan a world threat in football.
whay cant we spend less and go to Argentina or brazil with our youth teams, during school vacations, and learn from the Boca, River, Corinthians exoperience ??

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2006, 07:50:04 AM »
There we go again with a bunch of excuses, it's excuses all the time,why can't we just accept that we are not ready,someone mention that we are always playing catch up and they are right.

It's a matter of styles all these countries or teams that do well in Football have develop their own style or way of playing and America is no different,they don't try to play like anyone,they have their own system,education system etc to work here you have to do it their way,they not following anybody,is either you like it or stay away from it.

What's good about it is they are successfull with it and that's what matters.If you come here you will observe some of the best Coaches are right here and not only locals but foreigners,these people take nothing for granted.

I'm around Football all my life at all different levels and is one thing that still affecting it,a lot of talk, everyone knows the problems but action time there is no one,that's why JW has the position he holds because he is the only one with the guts and belly to do so.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2006, 01:00:46 PM »
I'm around Football all my life at all different levels and is one thing that still affecting it,a lot of talk, everyone knows the problems but action time there is no one,that's why JW has the position he holds because he is the only one with the guts and belly to do so.
ok, tell me Coop's
how was the Football scene in TnT before our ManJack took over?
     It seems like you want me to write a book here,i can talk all day Football before ManJack took over,in a nutshell the country loved Football,supported it,players liked and wanted to play without being paid,the same problems Football has now was always there,is just that now with the modern game it have more because we are always behind.
     You know college players used to play in our premier leagues before their school season starts,Gally Cummings,Earl Fough,Terry Watson Paragon/Fatima,Gellineau,Mendez brothers,Ellis and Vernon Sadaphal,i think all those South boys from Benidict's used to play with teams in South.
      I think we are trying to judge how Football was before to how it is now,we can't do that because is two different times,everthing has changed,the rules,the modern game,the economic situation,the politics.One thing though is that although the administration has changed they still doing the same things.   

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2006, 04:30:01 PM »
so Coop's what I really asking you is dis.....
Could there ever be someone who would be able to run TTFF without all this "Ticket or leave it" and buyin TV rights for $1 and den selling it back and makin ah set ah money and all the other things that our ManJack has ALLEDGEDLY done ??
does TnT have such a person who could set up Policies and procedures for TTFF and FOLLOW those said guidelines without FIFA phoo phoo'n dem ???
     We can't sit down and keep asking ourselves that question all the time,we have to start preparing ourselves or doing something about it,JW will not be around for ever,you want to tell me Football going to die when he is gone,look at how the Pro league surviving,look at how some of the best clubs in T&T are being run i feel if some of these guys are given the opportunity Football will do well.

I don't think we can ever get a next person like JW,it's a once in a lifetime thing for us,one thing i can say though is while he made he gave that's why who don't know what's going on sees him as a god.

It's so easy as a FIFA official to fall into corrupt practices because of the amount of money that floats around them,it's temptation that gets them in trouble so i will not put my head on a block and say anyone will not do what JW doing.

Offline Coop's

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2006, 05:54:39 PM »

I don't think we can ever get a next person like JW,it's a once in a lifetime thing for us,one thing i can say though is while he made he gave  that's why who don't know what's going on sees him as a god.

I am not too sure what you mean in that sentence. Are you saying that he gave with one hand and took with the other ???

That could be another way of putting it but what i really wanted to say is he gave in order to cover his tracks so you find who not into Football the way we are will only see one side of the man.

That is the dilemma

1]; } ?>