April 23, 2024, 04:46:10 AM

Author Topic: TRINIDAD TO BE IN FIFA 06 RTWC  (Read 4167 times)

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
  • mi nuevo nombre es dinho mi vida es joga bonito
    • View Profile
TRINIDAD TO BE IN FIFA 06 RTWC
« on: February 24, 2006, 02:23:08 PM »
Fifa is developing their Fifa 2006 Road to World Cup game...thank god its a road to world cup and not ONLY THE CUP (but we in tht anyway to when it come out) You can pick up trinidad and go through the WHOLE QUALIFYING STAGE and the World cup itself...MAN WHO PLAY FIFA 98 RTWC with we in it GO LOVE THIS..hopefully it have the feature like 98 where you can drop n select players for the squad.....Official licenses and stuff will be used as it is fifa so alot of good things to come form this game....D GRAPHICS ON XBOX 360 ARE AMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIINNGGGGGGG with this game...then again with any game it is...i holdin out for meh ps3 by then it should be JUST AS GOOOD.....OR FELAS BE SMART BUY D GAME FOR PC......YOU GET OPTIMAL GRAPHICS IF U PC GOOD.....AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE CREATION CENTRE AND STUFF AND ADJUST THE GAME MORE TO YOUR LIKING RATHER THAN WHAT D CONSOLES MIGHT ALLOW>>>>TRUST ME ON THIS ONE......anyways we in dat game SO ALL MAN SAVE YOU MONEY AND BUY IT IF WE CYAH PAY TO GO GERMANY WE GO PLAY TO GO lol

Offline SHOTTA

• HE WHO HESITATES MASTURBATES
  • Hero Warrior
  • NIGGAS JUST HATE ME BECAUSE THEY CANT BE ME
    • View Profile
Re: TRINIDAD TO BE IN FIFA 06 RTWC
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2006, 02:26:34 PM »
nice man i wa see whitely stats in a game i kno how fifa go make d whole warriors camp sub par makin it d hardest ting to win a world cup wit
now that we have mastered the language we can wield it as we may

Offline Big Magician

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2006, 02:30:39 PM »
is it coming out for PS2?? 

small mag.
Little Magician is King.......ask Jorge Campos

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2006, 02:31:59 PM »
This is one game i going and buy. Anybody know the release date.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2006, 02:34:48 PM »
D release will prolly come out like in MAY/JUNE...for OPTIMAL SALES....besides they finishing up d game and ting na......Chec www.soccergaming.com for info and such

Offline Jahyouth

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2006, 02:35:18 PM »
Fifa is developing their Fifa 2006 Road to World Cup game...thank god its a road to world cup and not ONLY THE CUP (but we in tht anyway to when it come out) You can pick up trinidad and go through the WHOLE QUALIFYING STAGE and the World cup itself...MAN WHO PLAY FIFA 98 RTWC with we in it GO LOVE THIS..hopefully it have the feature like 98 where you can drop n select players for the squad.....Official licenses and stuff will be used as it is fifa so alot of good things to come form this game....D GRAPHICS ON XBOX 360 ARE AMMMMMAAAAAAAZZZZZZZZZZIIIIIIINNGGGGGGG with this game...then again with any game it is...i holdin out for meh ps3 by then it should be JUST AS GOOOD.....OR FELAS BE SMART BUY D GAME FOR PC......YOU GET OPTIMAL GRAPHICS IF U PC GOOD.....AND YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE CREATION CENTRE AND STUFF AND ADJUST THE GAME MORE TO YOUR LIKING RATHER THAN WHAT D CONSOLES MIGHT ALLOW>>>>TRUST ME ON THIS ONE......anyways we in dat game SO ALL MAN SAVE YOU MONEY AND BUY IT IF WE CYAH PAY TO GO GERMANY WE GO PLAY TO GO lol

Fellas this game was released for the 360 on November 16, 2005.  This is the review of it from gamespot.com:

FIFA 06: Road to FIFA World Cup is inferior to this year's earlier FIFA games in almost every way, and it's not a particularly good soccer game in its own right either. 6 out of 10

http://www.gamespot.com/xbox360/sports/fifa2006/index.html?q=FIFA%20Road

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2006, 02:54:30 PM »
Yeh obviously it was mess....it only had the qualifiers for UEFA. Dat was an attempted rush package cause like they wanted it like FIFA 2002....qualifiers and then when yuh done qualify tell yuh congrats and yuh eh get no world cup. I for one cant wait fuh this game...brings back memories of constant beasting of FIFA RTWC 98......and i hope it eh like World Cup 2002 where de big sides REAL hot and dem sides who first world cup it was like senegal is total tata. I hope too dat dey put in a lil trini wine by de corner flag like dey had in 98. :rotfl:
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2006, 03:19:24 PM »
HELLOOOOO
DIS GAME CAME OUT IN NOVEMBER
Allyuh lateeeeee
IS ALREADY OUT!!
only XBOX 360

NO TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 03:27:26 PM by Warrior till death »

Offline skins

• Barca4ever
  • Hero Warrior
  • orginally from san do
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2006, 03:22:04 PM »
HELLOOOOO
DIS GAME CAME OUT IN DECEMBER
IS ALREADY OUT!!
only XBOX 360

Have you ever played it before. If so, is TNT in it and if yes... How are they rate. Thanks in advance

Offline Warrior till death

• Hero Warrior
  • WARRIOR NATION MEMBER #4
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 03:26:04 PM »
HELLOOOOO
DIS GAME CAME OUT IN DECEMBER
IS ALREADY OUT!!
only XBOX 360

Have you ever played it before. If so, is TNT in it and if yes... How are they rate. Thanks in advance

nope sadly T&T not in it
doh kno where doublet get he info from ???

Offline biga84

• Sr. Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2006, 03:38:56 PM »
Yeh obviously it was mess....it only had the qualifiers for UEFA. Dat was an attempted rush package cause like they wanted it like FIFA 2002....qualifiers and then when yuh done qualify tell yuh congrats and yuh eh get no world cup. I for one cant wait fuh this game...brings back memories of constant beasting of FIFA RTWC 98......and i hope it eh like World Cup 2002 where de big sides REAL hot and dem sides who first world cup it was like senegal is total tata. I hope too dat dey put in a lil trini wine by de corner flag like dey had in 98. :rotfl:

Is TNT in Fifa 98'?

Offline Feliziano

• Hero Warrior
  • www.TheWarriorNation.com
    • View Profile
    • The Warrior Nation
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2006, 03:42:17 PM »
that game they release in November last year was just a special for Xbox release.
the full version for all other platforms should be out in late April early May.
ah hope it just as good as RTWC 98.
Feliz
Warrior Nation Secretary & Membership Officer
http://www.TheWarriorNation.com

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2006, 04:06:02 PM »
riiite....well fellas i dunno how much of all yuh is real peyong like i sued 2 be..but i was a member of the fifaconcacaf.com game site afiliated with fifa sweetpatch....the owners of the site work wit ea canada...(developers of fifa titiles) i dont believe that the game that came out in november was the same thing that i was refered to by my friends.....ill have to find out more and let you guys noe....but im telling you I AM CERTAIN THERE IS A FIFA GAME COING OUT WITH TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO IN IT BECAUSE I WAS ASSURED THAT ALL 32 QUALIFIERS ARE IN THE GAME!!!!!!

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2006, 04:11:07 PM »
I used to be a member of Fifaconcacaf... sweetpatch.... fifakorea... fifabenelux.... every single damn one.... :devil:  :'(

until ah shake off that nasty habit and got myself clean!!

Winnin Eleven/Pro Evo is de Healing!!  :angel:
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline SOBRIQUET

• Hero Warrior
  • Intercol Champion 94' w/ Princes Town
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2006, 05:31:44 PM »
Finally! Trinifinite gets Hardest onto the World Cup Squad....
...with Blacksmith, Dogfoot, Jurawan and dem

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2006, 05:53:57 PM »
so FF you know matt and greg from fifaconcacaf....and dan from sweetpatch.....there buddies of mine...matt is actualy the one who put me on with the  scouting tricks of college coahces and such.

WELL GUYS THERE SHOULD BE A FIFA WORLD CUP GAME COMING OUT ...THEY CAN"T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE APRAENTLY AND IT WILL HAVE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO....DONT NOE IF U CAN MANIPULATE D SQUAD AND SUCH .....BUT I WILL LET U GUYS NOE WHEN THEY NEED INFO BOUT OUR PLAYERS CUZ THY FREQUENTLY ASK BOUT THE PRO LEAGUE AND SUCH SO SCRAP UP UR INFO...IM SURE FLEX AND TALLMAN WOULD BE GREAT AIDS TO THEM ILL KEP U POSTEd

Offline FF

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2006, 06:02:06 PM »
so FF you know matt and greg from fifaconcacaf....and dan from sweetpatch.....there buddies of mine...matt is actualy the one who put me on with the  scouting tricks of college coahces and such.

WELL GUYS THERE SHOULD BE A FIFA WORLD CUP GAME COMING OUT ...THEY CAN"T MISS OUT ON THIS ONE APRAENTLY AND IT WILL HAVE TRINIDAD AND TOBAGO....DONT NOE IF U CAN MANIPULATE D SQUAD AND SUCH .....BUT I WILL LET U GUYS NOE WHEN THEY NEED INFO BOUT OUR PLAYERS CUZ THY FREQUENTLY ASK BOUT THE PRO LEAGUE AND SUCH SO SCRAP UP UR INFO...IM SURE FLEX AND TALLMAN WOULD BE GREAT AIDS TO THEM ILL KEP U POSTEd

matt is "donovonfan" on soccergaming?
THE BEATINGS WILL CONTINUE UNTIL MORALE IMPROVES

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 25, 2006, 12:25:33 AM »
something fan....i dont be on soccergaming nomore like before....but i got his email and we tlk on msn..

Offline Sam

• Hero Warrior
  • Police face and dog heart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 25, 2006, 07:15:28 AM »
When this game coming out ?
Faster than a speeding pittbull
Stronger than a shot of ba-bash
Capable of storming any fete

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 25, 2006, 10:53:18 AM »
as far as i know T&T should be in fifa Road to the world cup 2006 which came out for xbox 360 this month i think i know they had another fifa 2006 dat came out in dec. but that one dont hav T&T

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 25, 2006, 04:33:50 PM »
the fifa that came out was for 360, ea should be bringing 1 out for xbox,pc,ps2 if they do trinidad will be in it. the 360 was made b4 we qualify thats y we wasnt init

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 25, 2006, 10:26:06 PM »
Aight. Fifa 98 was de first Fifa that i remember having we in it. Dat in my opinion was one of the best Fifa's in that it had world cup qualifiers, world cup games and most european seasons. The player info wasnt all dat, we had a goalkeeper named cool and de commentators used to pronounce rougier name "roof-e-ay". Was decent. Used to call latas, yorke and nixon name, for the intro movie for trinidad dey used to show carnival and ting.......and in de shot of de stadium even had de old tanker dat in de sea in de background  :rotfl:....after dat fifa jus start putting in de teams dat make world cup in de international teams list.....In fifa 2002, it had we.....buh only players like yorke, dog,stern and latas had dey names...had fellas named Number 12 and he number in de game was 5 all kinda folly. Was REEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLL tata too.........ketch meh ass tuh qualify fuh world cup wit dem and after all dat dem jus tell me "congrats..you have qualified for the FIFA WORLD CUP 2002." Not one mudders after dat. Den dey bring out World cup 2002....which i find was mess. Once you is a  player wit a star....you hitting one setta demonic bullet from half line and it dead on target and if is a dog side yuh playin wit...yuh net getting bore. Gameplay wasnt tuh my liking....real false and ting. After dat a man on soccergaming make a concacaf patch (yeh he name donavanfan btw) for fifa 2005 so yuh could play world cup. Man make cornell glenn speed 99 and ting.....and all we have was jus strikers and midfield. Few defenders. I a man went and play world cup......and coincidentally england was in my group....i draw wit dem....dem had rooney like a god was rel pressha....make second rounds.....beat germany on penalties.....beat argentina in de semifinals....(i ketch meh ass i tellin yuh dat) and den in de finals play england. RELLLLL PRESSHA. i a man playin fifa from whey back, and first ting i did wit 98 was qualify for world cup wit we.....same for 2002 as well. I promise dat dis go be de first fifa i buying original jus cause we dey. 2006 fuh xbox 360 dey only put UEFA qualifiers cause they rush it...and it was special for the 360...but i cyar wait fuh dis one. i done have 2006...and as usual....de instant downloading go happen, but i buying dat fifa world cup 2006 jus cuz we dey. I grow up waiting for dis fifa moment and it reach. Once it have de skeg wine by de corner flag like 98....de joy go be dey/
The greatest single cause of atheism in the world today are Christians who acknowledge Jesus ;with their lips and walk out the door and deny Him by their lifestyle. That is what an unbelieving world simply finds unbelievable.

Offline doublet750

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 25, 2006, 10:38:37 PM »
trinibourbon u talk TRUE TALK THEY ...i had alll fifa since 97 gold edition...pogo.com still have it for free i tink........but matt name iz donovanfan on soccergaming..but united fan 72 on d old fifaconcacaf site......d patch you talking bout i had the pleasure to boast that i supplied them with some of the info on the trinidad team and they used to get meh all type of press pass and thing...but i was 12-13 dat time and wat big man go believe i does post match reports for a website...so i had meh uncle get we inside all trinidad wcq 2002 matches (Surprisingly the pases werk we getin free...either dat or thy recognize dat he iz a police man...if them 2 eh werk d man train ancil when we was smaller so we had he try something..d mexico game in d oval ::) )....i meet some of them fellas and was upclose when the mexican man spit on ancil and he nearly kick him down   :rotfl:.......but fellaz seriously

If there is another RTWC game then we will be in it cuz i disticnlty remeber being told ALL 32 nations will be in it....ht e360 game was prolly just to have a footblal game for 360 same ting thy did with psp n pull out bullshyt fifa soccer....thn come out wit fifa 2006. SO DONT DIG HORRORS >>WE SURE TO BE IN A GAME.... WAT I ADVISE EVERYONE TO OD IS LOBBY EA WITH INFO ON THE PRO LEAGE AND PLAYERS AND SUCH SO WE COULD CONVINCE THEM TO  SOMEDAY OPUT WE DMAN LEAGUE IN D GAME OR HAVE CORECT INFO BOUT THE PLAYERS>>>>GET TO WERK WARIOR NATION

Offline Bourbon

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 25, 2006, 10:54:06 PM »
Hear nah...i was tuh do dat in fifa 2002....make pfl......buh ah mean............me eh goin thru all dat.........i had cxc in 2003 and i go sit down and go thru all dat??? i did done start tuh dig up in de music fuh 2002......had set songs playin for certain celebrations and ting buh i know ea eh ready fuh my creativity so i jus used tuh do it fuh kicks. I looking for a set date so i go tell my dsl brethrin and dem tuh seize one time buh dem men damn watless. If i had dsl i go do it myself buh funds lacking....so hear de scene fellas.....leh we start a dsl fund fuh me....and i go link allyuh wit copies almost as quick as allyuh ask fuh dem. I go give allyuh a lil bonus wit some videos dat i put together and ting, buh cyar upload cause ah tstt dotish dialup connection. damn connection slow like a stampede of turtles in knee high peanut butter, so yuh know it excruciating tuh download or upload. Wha yuh say dey?

Offline Kingk

• Hero Warrior
  • Warriors 4ever
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 26, 2006, 12:18:25 AM »
fifa2006 "road to the world cup" is what came out last month i think it has trinidad fifa 2006 came out in Nov. it doesnt hav trinidad & i know for a fact that fifa2006 "road to the world cup"  will not be out for xbox only xbox 360

Offline pioneertrini

• Hero Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 26, 2006, 01:51:18 PM »
anyway the good news is we will be in pro evolution soccer/winning eleven. but they will give us real shit stats tho.

Offline united_fan_72

• New Warrior
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 26, 2006, 06:39:29 PM »

no he's united_fan_72 lol, I just signed up for this forum so I can hopefully keep up with your league

matt is "donovonfan" on soccergaming?

1]; } ?>